Nice Guys Finish Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went down the hall and I led Mike up the stairs. Once we were at the top, I realized I had no idea where we should go. Sensing my hesitation, Mike placed his hand on the small of my back and gently pushed me to the left. He guided me to a door, I opened it, and walked in.

I had just enough time to realize we were in Leah's room before Mike spun me around. I immediately grabbed his face and brought his lips to mine. They were delicious and soft, but the rest of him was so strong. He ran his hands through my hair as we made out, eventually moving them down to my back and even lower. I had one hand on his face, feeling his stubble. The other was on his hard, muscled chest. I could already tell this would be one for the record books.

Without warning, he grabbed my flannel and ripped it open. Buttons flying off in every direction. I didn't care, it was Tyler's shirt, not mine. I hadn't worn a bra either, and he was treated to the sight of my perfectly rounded breasts. Not too big, not too small, very perky. He grabbed them and began groping, all the while continuing to kiss me. He pinched one of my nipples which made me gasp in pleasure with the tiniest twinge of pain.

I began fumbling with his belt, desperate to see this fucker's big hard cock. I got it unbelted and unbuttoned as a sank to my knees. Mike quickly took his shirt off. His body was fucking perfect. Cut from marble. I ran my hands over his chest and abs for a bit before focusing on the task at hand.

I pulled his pants and boxers down just enough, reached in, and pulled out the biggest cock I've ever seen. It wasn't even fully hard yet, and I could tell this thing was a monster.

"I guess I can see why you're so popular," I said looking up at him with a grin.

"Shut up and suck it," he said, grabbing the back of my head tightly. He forced my head closer and I gladly obeyed, taking him in my mouth.

It felt even bigger than it looked. I barely got more than halfway down before I started choking. But, I wanted to be a good little slut, so I kept going lower each time I bobbed my head back down on it. Eventually, after relaxing my throat muscles and with a few tears, I got all the way to the root. Mike grabbed the back of my head and held me there. He leaned his head back and moaned. I couldn't breathe. Just when I thought I would pass out, he let go. I gasped for air, slobbery spit dripping from his dick and my face. Tears trailing down from my eyes. My makeup was a mess.

Mike grabbed me and effortlessly lifted me into the air. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I kissed him passionately as he slowly carried me over to Leah's bed. He threw me off and onto the bed.

I was thoroughly enjoying this treatment. Tyler was never this rough with me. Even, though I'd asked so many times. He just didn't have it in him.

Mike grabbed my jeans at the waist, hooking his fingers beneath my panties as well, and yanked them towards my ankles. We struggled for a minute as I kicked off my sneakers and wriggled out of my jeans. Always the most awkward part. We laughed slightly as I finally got free and laid back on the bed, spreading my legs and exposing my pussy to Mike.

He had a curious look on his face. I almost never shave except around the edges. It's given me a pretty solid bush. I've found that not every guy likes it, but those that do think it looks really good. Tyler always complained about getting hair in his mouth.

"I'm guessing most of our classmates shave," I said a little nervously.

Mike smiled, "Yeah, I'm starting to think maybe they shouldn't, though."

He slid into the bed with me, his strong hands slowly moving up my thighs. He laid over me propped up on his hands. He got up to my face and looked into my eyes. His soft expression hardened with a sort of hunger. He lowered himself and kissed me once more. Slowly moving from my mouth to my neck as his hands wandered all over my body. He nibbled on my ear for a second, his hot breath on my neck giving me tingles. Then, he slowly worked his way down my body leaving a trail of kisses. He stopped briefly at my nipples to suck on them for a second. Making them nice and hard. Then, continued his descent.

As he got closer, I felt the heat rising in my pussy. The anticipation making me so fucking wet. I was aching for some physical stimulation. Mike disengaged and looked up at me, his face inches from my wet, swollen lips. I could feel his breath. I squirmed a bit, angling myself towards him, begging him to dive in. After a few seconds, which felt like a lifetime, he went for it.

His tongue had an immediate effect. The anticipation had left me on a hair trigger. I moaned as he went to work. Exploring my folds, building sensation, but not quite hitting my clit directly. Not yet. Yeah, this won't take long at all.

I squirmed and moaned louder, grinding my pussy on his face. Finally, he went after my clit. His tongue batting it around as gracefully as he handled the ball on the soccer field. In no time, I was building towards orgasm.

His hands had been grabbing my haunches and holding me in place, but now he brought his right hand towards his mouth. Carefully, he felt for the entrance of my vagina with two fingers, all the while continuing to work on my clit. He found the entrance successfully, and slid two fingers into me no problem. The penetration added to the already building sensation in my pussy.

Once inside, he began pressing on the roof of my vagina, right on my G spot. Holy shit, it was on now. I was about to go over the edge. Just as soon as I realized how close I was, he sucked my clit gently between his teeth and furiously licked it from side to side with his tongue. This new sensation was too much, I had to cum, and I had to cum, now.

"Holy Fuck!" I yelled as I gripped Mike's hair, forcing his face harder against my pussy. My other hand was already grabbing the bed sheets tightly. I felt wave after wave of pleasure wrack through my body. It felt like every muscle in my body was tensing in the most delicious way. I had gone over the edge, into the abyss. My vision blurred, and then went dark. This shit was fucking intense. Way more than usual. I was essentially screaming at this point. A low guttural moan that seemed like it could be heard throughout the whole house.

Slowly, my orgasm subsided, and I came back to reality. I could feel Mike continuing his work throughout the whole process. It was still causing aftershocks as I came down. Finally, I pushed him away, unable to take anymore. He leaned back, and covered my pussy with the palm of his hand. We locked eyes as I lay there. Melting from pleasure and completely at his mercy.

That hunger was back in his eyes. He stood back, took off his pants, once again revealing that beautiful cock. He climbed towards me, looking like a predator stalking his prey. I grabbed his head and kissed him ravenously. Tasting myself on his lips. Needing him on me, needing him inside me. He pulled away.

"I'll go grab a condom," he said.

"Fuck the condom," I said without even thinking. "I need you now. Fuck me Mike. Do it now."

He looked a little surprised, but his body agreed. He positioned himself between my legs as I spread them. He began teasing the opening of my vagina with the tip of his penis. I couldn't handle it.

"Stop it. Put it in. Fuck me, now." I was begging.

Mike smirked and obliged. Slowing inserting himself.

I immediately knew this was the biggest cock I'd ever taken. No contest. Definitely bigger than Tyler. The feeling was indescribable. The pain of stretching out my pussy mixing beautifully with the pleasure of being filled up. Mike went slow, he must be used to easing girls into this. He slowly moved in and out. Allowing my pussy to relax and accommodate his size. The pain started to subside, and the pleasure ramped up. He was getting deeper with every thrust.

Then he grabbed me tight and bottomed out. Thrusting into me as far as he could go. It was amazing. He filled me up completely, like his dick was made for my pussy. I started to see stars.

He then began fucking me in earnest. Picking up the pace, until I was no longer consciously aware of what was happening. My animal instincts took over. I grabbed him, scratched him, bit him. Trying desperately to heighten the sensation in any way that I could. He was giving right back. Holding me tight and pinning me down. Completely dominating me physically. He reached behind my head and yanked it back by the hair. Kissing my neck and driving me insane.

I realized I was cumming. WTF! I never cum from penetration. Not with Tyler, not with anyone else. I arched my back, my toes curled, my moans grew louder. Mike didn't let up. In fact he picked up the pace, slamming in and out of me. Smacking against my completely soaked pussy. He kept it up as I came. It seemed like as soon as I started coming down, it would roll into another one. This dude was a fucking machine.

After several minutes of splitting me in fucking half, he pulled out. "Turn over," he said gruffly. I obeyed immediately. Let's face it, I'd probably do anything for the man at this point. I got up on my hands and knees. He wasted no time getting behind me, putting himself in, and going right back to work. Fucking me doggy style, like the whore that I am.

This was Tyler's favorite position too. Mike was much better at it. Once again, I could feel the orgasm building. I wished Tyler could see this. A real man fucking me harder and better than he ever could. His bareback cock making me quiver with every thrust.

It became too much. My legs and arms gave out as I collapsed forward onto the bed. I thought he'd let up. Let me recover. I was wrong. Mike just climbed on top and started fucking me as I lay prone, drilling me into the mattress. It was incredible. I was practically catatonic at this point. The only thing in the world I could understand was this delicious cock and how I deserved to let it fuck me into oblivion.

Just when I thought I really couldn't take anymore, Mike relented. Pulling out and panting. Initially I felt relief. But, that was quickly replaced by a need for more. "Wait a minute," I thought, "Why am I not being fucked right now? Why is there no hard cock in me?"

I turned over and looked at Mike. He was tired, but by no means out of commission. I grabbed him and brought him down into an embrace. Kissing him and guiding his dick back into my aching pussy. We went a little slower. Trying to savor the sensation. Fuck, I'd forgot how good a dick felt without a condom. Why did I ever stop fucking around on Tyler. This was so much better than playing the good girl.

I could tell Mike was getting close. I wrapped my legs around him and held him tight as he thrust into me as deep as possible.

"Cum inside me," I whispered. "Please cum inside me. I need it, Mike. Give me your cum. Fill me up."

Mike could only grunt. He was so close. I felt him tense up. Here it comes. He thrust into me once more, as deep as possible. I felt his sick throb and shoot his wet hot load into me. It was heavenly. It just kept coming. Wave after wave of warm delicious cum coating my insides. Reaching for my womb. Eventually, it subsided. His dick still throbbed slightly, but he was spent. Me too, I felt like I could barely move. My body just sapped of energy from orgasm after orgasm.

We laid there for a long time. Holding each other. Him still inside of me. Eventually Mike stirred.

"Are...are you on birth control?"

"No," I said.

"Ok, that could be an issue."

"Don't worry," I said, "if anything happens, I'll just tell Tyler that it's his."

We laughed and kissed again. Making out softly. Reveling in the afterglow.

Just then, the door burst open. It was Leah.

"What the fuck, Mike! Can you not fuck random sluts in my fucking bed!"

Mike pulled out and spun around.

He fumbled over his words. "Uh... we... uh... we... I thought we have... open relationship."

Leah was not having it. "I told you not to fuck anyone tonight! I asked you for one fucking night to just be my boyfriend! You couldn't give me one night?! And, you had to fuck her in my bed?!"

I felt a little awkward to be honest. "Um, I'm just gonna go," I said quietly. Leah was silent. She just glared at me. Then, it dawned on her who I was.

"Good! Get the fuck out of my house! And take that whore Sarah with you! I'm tired of watching her get fucked by every mongoloid with a half-hard dick down there! You two whores deserve each other! Get the fuck out of my house!"

I quickly gathered up my clothes and slinked out of the room. Blowing Mike a quick kiss as I slipped out the door. Leah saw it, and it set her off again. I couldn't even understand what she was yelling, but Mike was in for a long night.

I found Sarah downstairs. I guess she'd finally gotten tired. The party had wound down. She was sitting on the couch. Completely naked, just covered in cum. Her hair a complete mess. Her makeup destroyed. A cigarette in her hand and a look of utmost satisfaction on her face.

She was sitting with Tina, our old lab partner. They were having a weirdly normal discussion about Harry Potter. Sarah, you might be surprised to learn, is a huge fan and an avid reader.

"Hey you," she said with a devilish grin. "Just where have you been."

"Take a guess," I said sarcastically. I was only wearing Tyler's old flannel, had my clothes balled up in my hand, and cum was all over my pubes and very clearly dripping out of me. Sarah just laughed.

"Hey Tina," I said, "enjoying the party?"

"Yeah, I had a blast. Not nearly as much fun as you guys had, though," she said with a laugh. "I like your bush by the way. Very retro. Very empowering."

"Thank you," I said with a smile, "Sarah hates it."

"I'm just jealous I can't pull it off," said Sarah. "I tried it once. Didn't look right. Too scraggly."

"Where are your clothes?"

"No fucking clue."

"Sounds about right," I said. "Let's get out of here. Get cleaned up."

"Cool. Can you drive."

"Yeah, I'm pretty much sober."

"Good," Sarah said as she stood up on wobbly legs, "because I'm fucking hammered. I think Tina got me drunk. She's trying to take advantage of me."

"Pfft, I already did," laughed Tina.

"What? When?"

"Somewhere in the first ten guys. I made you eat my pussy while Brian was fucking you. It was good. I came twice."

"Oh yeah," said Sarah with a dreamy look on her face, "It's been a fun night."

"Yes, it has," I said, "but we need to get going before Leah comes down here and murders us. Later Tina, we'll see you on Monday."

"Later, y'all get home safe now."

I took Sarah's hand and led her outside. We walked to my car. Luckily the weather had warmed up enough that walking around naked was fairly reasonable.

We walked past a group hanging out in the driveway, smoking weed. They started hooting and hollering when they saw us.

"Hey Sarah," one shouted, "That was dope. You gotta let me hit that pussy again, sometime."

Sarah shouted back, "Nah, you know me. One and done, bitch."

Everyone laughed, despite the fact that I was pretty sure Sarah had fucked that guy at least three times this year. Ah well, I'm sure it's difficult for her to keep track.

We got into my car to cheers from the crowd. Sarah took a bow before getting in.

We went to my house and showered. I let Sarah borrow some pajamas and we got in bed together. We started masturbating together as we recounted the events of the night. Apparently while I was fucking Mike, Sarah had taken on basically everyone at the party. Even Leah had gotten in on the action! Certainly made her tirade against Mike pretty hypocritical. Oh well, that relationship was probably doomed anyway. We gave each other one last goodnight orgasm and snuggled up. Mike was a great fuck, but no one snuggles like Sarah. She's a master.

I checked my phone and saw a text from Tyler.

"Hey babe, hope studying is going well. I know you'll ace those exams. You're the smartest girl I know. Love you."

Oh, Tyler.

I sent back, "Studyng sucks :( Why can't I just hang out with you all the time? It's not fair. I gotta get to bed. I can't look at another text book tonight. Sweet dreams. Love you too :)"

I put my phone down and looked over at Sarah. I was a stupid slut no doubt, but this girl was a true inspiration. When she wakes up in the morning, I'll have to do something to show her how much I appreciate her friendship ;)

12