All Comments on 'Nice Guys Finish Last'

by SluttyJanice69

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shit.

Nothing else needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star

Wow that was just......a cluster fucked piece of time wasting shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No wives here, just a worthless slut with a big cock fetish.

Wrong Category

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF?

That was a waste of time.

A disgusting story about despicable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I disagree

The place for this isn't LW, but the gutter!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Not Reading, But...

Just looking at the description: "Total slut makes a fool of her sweet boyfriend," makes me wonder why she's his girlfriend to begin with? Maybe HE doesn't know that she's a "total slut," but SHE does! If you believe some of the stories in LW, there ARE guys who enjoy having sluts for wives/girlfriends; why not find one of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A great way to start the morning

Enjoyed it.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Tyler will see the two single mothers at the reunion

He will see his worn out ex and her weathered friend Sarah sitting together while being ignored by all those dudes that used them in high school. Three kids each with a total of six different fathers. Only two that pay child support (Mike isn't one that pays). Tyler (CEO of his own successful start-up company) with his trophy wife casts a disgusted look their way. Yeah those were good times girls. Good times...

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Great job Janice. Hope to read more and i apreciated the hairy vagina subject. I hated mine the half dozen times i waxed or shaved smooth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
?!😕!?

Read better cake recipe on latrine walls. Really!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

i hope poor tyler finds out what a slut she is and tosses the bitch

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Didn't read... but still gave me a philosophical question

The minute you see a title with 'Nice Guy(s)' in it, don't bother reading it, unless you're into reading about sad dudes getting shit all over by their supposedly loving girlfriends (never a wife to be seen in those stories, by the way... yet here they are, mostly in the LW category. 'Would be dumb if it was so predictable.)

So I bypass most of it, but still read the last couple of lines of this tale... which made me ask this question:

Can a man be genuinely made 'a fool' by his slut girlfriend if he hasn't been made aware that she made a fool of him?

You can turn a man into a cuckold without his knowledge; but, unless you know you've been dupe, and/or had no idea that it could even be a possibility, can you be really viewed as a fool? Don't you have to know that you have been con for you to be a sucker or is just the mere fact that other people know you've been con makes you one?

Anyway, that's what can up to me, when I read the "Oh, Tyler" line - the man is blissfully ignorant, and is about to get emotionally roasted by a selfish, immature cunt... But, as of right now, it may not be a fool. Not yet, anyway.

(No score for that, 'cause don't care.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was okay

I actually kind of enjoyed this. I think this sort of sneering attitude toward "nice" guys is more common among young women these days than most guys realize. If you care about the score you receive for your future efforts, FYI, this would have scored much higher if it had been posted in the "erotic couplings" section. A lot of readers of the Loving Wives (LW) category want to see consequences for cheating, and that is why you received some negative comments. This girl obviously couldn't care less about her relationship with Tyler, so Tyler simply finding out and dumping her would not constitute enough real consequence to satisfy the LW crowd. If you wanted to score highly in the LW section, the story should have ended with something like: Tyler finds out about everything, ambushes Mike with a baseball bat, breaking both legs and ending his scholarship hopes (but Tyler wears a mask and has an alibi), and Tyler somehow arranges for his ex-GF to be kidnapped by a gang and sold to a Mexican whorehouse as a white slave. THAT story would have scored over 4.0, I guarantee. But you write well. Stick to what you do, and I hope to see more soon.

Xamphos2018Xamphos2018over 5 years ago
Come uppance

Justice would be for Tyler to hook up with Leah whilst Sarah and you suffer the indignity of pregnancy and shallow friends who abandon you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ouch! Hate women much?

Is this supposed to be some kind of women can be as randy and sexual and act like assholes just like the biggest asshole men? Everybody already knows they can, and I guess a few do. Most don't, thank God. Its really painful to read about soulless whores. What kind of person celebrates self denigration?

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
Kind of a crazy tale

The writing is well done too. Is Tyler going to find out? Great sex scenes. The masturbation sex was hot. Thanks for the story. Great first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your kidding right?

Placed in this category even though you KNOW it's the wrong place? You're just trolling the readers. Bad enough that this was poorly written, but when you purposely put it in the wrong place, you earn your 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just stop here

before you ruin a story about a future Navy Seal who still has morals, integrity and is still a good leader and a good sport, but has learned how to violently deal with sluts and "Pseudo MVP's"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story lists all reasons for:

- having a woman being eliminated from this world

- beating a woman to a bloody lump of flesh

- selling a woman to an arabian whore house

Justgr8Justgr8over 5 years ago
Hmmm

Just a poor choice of LW for this, and story was just mediocre.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

hope tyler finds out and gets even with the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmm

On this needs a part 2

Tyler finds out and gets a real love.

You wrote him as such a tragic figure.

Please save the poor character.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
High school

Why out in LW. This is a story about two high school sluts. You've deleted this twice already.what's the problem? It's a serious question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what a load

a slut like the one in your story deserves pain.

intense, soul killing opain.

the kind of pain that makes her want to die.

if this were my story, she would suffer

and I'm the kind of asshole who wouldn't kill her off

I'm just make her suffer until she went insane

It's what the useless cunt deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gotta love slutty girls :)

I read this story cause, unlike many other commenters it would seem, I very much enjoy slutty girls.. (I mean, why even read this kind of story if you aren't into it to start with?)

Well written and very entertaining, personally I really enjoyed the party gang bang fantasy.. Hope there will be a second chapter with more slutty adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
#METOO

Probably one of the first people to step up and claim she was abused by a male.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Are readers really surprised that some girls . . .

. . . go for the bad boys, or just pissed off that Janice wrote about it?

The stark truth is that it’s the girls that the ‘good guys’ want but can never have, the ones out of their league, who people complain about being interested only in the bad boys. Nobody cares if a 3 or a 4 only wants a bad boy!

The good guy in this story got just plain beaten out by a superior athlete; that happens all the time in high school, the setting for this sad tale, and he’d have gotten beaten out even if the better athlete was another good guy. The stereotype of the starting quarterback dating the head cheerleader exists because it’s so frequently true.

Of course, in the US, the best looking girls go after the football players; soccer players are very much in third or lower place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong category.

Belongs in erotic coupling. One Star. Sick and tired of you scum authors using this category for your trash can. Fuck off

Theakston58Theakston58over 5 years ago
I liked it.

Very well written and entertaining. I’ve always had a soft spot for slutty girls. I hope you weather the storm or ridicule and write again. I favorited you so I can see your next effort. I did understand your thoughts about the category but it really would have been better to put it elsewhere since they aren’t married. Besides, the trolls are thick in LW and you will score at least one full point lower here than in any other category. Please don’t let the negative comments discourage you. You’ll have fans here too.

Theakston

SluttyJanice69SluttyJanice69over 5 years agoAuthor

So, did y'all like it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

All the guys want to fuck the pigs and all the pigs deep down want the good guy when they’ ready to settle down. It’s a crazy cycle but all the local sluts usually have to find guys from different areas that don’t know their reputations. The rare few who can look past that are very far and few between. A guy from the area was getting married, late 20’s and she was not a total local pig but definitely got around. There were two guys in the bridal party and at least four others that I knew for sure that fucked her. The sad part is even though they were all friends they still joked about fucking her at her wedding. Men need to brag and are real dicks when it comes to fucking. I never wanted to be that guy and 99 out of a hundred of guys I knew married outside the area to avoid just that. Me I just never tried to date a local . Lots were great girls but aside from there reputations I just didn’t try. One kid I knew well married the nicest sweetest girl from Chicago and at her ten year class reunion he found out she was in fact one of the biggest pigs in her high school. She was with every nationality and type football player or nerd it didn’t matter it devestated him . They never talked past and she was such a good girl and from far away he never thought about it. It wasn’t even the guys who said anything in front of him it was a good old friend of hers said to him so your the stud who tamed one of the biggest sluts in so and so high. She was drunk and thought she was giving a compliment. He complained to another friend about that being two years ago and if they didn’t have two kids he would’ve left her. He felt she should’ve at least hinted that she was a little bit of a slut when she was younger. He said she felt like shit about it also but now they argue all the time and when they fuck it’s always on his mind and he told her so. I doubt they will stay married forever and she feels he should get past it . It’s not in his face and was never an issue. He would say mean shit like you talked to this one or that one what did you talk about who had the biggest cock or who was best or etc . Whit his personality this will not be something that he can get past so easy . I’d be the same way but every guy has a number that would be to many. The old saying guys multiple by 3 and girls divide by 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Nice Guys Finish Last"

and bad girls finish in a mexican whorehouse!

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
I agree with @26thNC...

I agree with @26thNC...1*

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Hi Janice, some parts of the sex were kind of hot, and the various losers of both genders were well sketched. It's a pretty good unfinished start. Yes it is restroom drawing level disgusting, but then so is the protag and all her friends. So it had to be

Just for reference, some authors write hot slutty sex without making the M&F sluts look stupid or trahy. Good husband in some of his chapters in Awakening is an example.

Something to consider If quality matters to you. If not, it's a pretty good loeer class stroke story, and they do have their purpose. It's also sort of a manifesto and rallying tale for a common class of young kids who haven't figured out anything about sex except that it feels good and can be used as a tool. Sadly that puts them ahead of about half the population.

Well told, its been many years for me, I sort of forgot just how shallow and self impressed some of the other kids were.

As for the two screaming jerks who advocate violence against women because of stuff like this are waaasy more immoral than some stupid kids using each other for vibrators and to keep social score. DV sucks.

Sluts always leave vibes

Mean schemers fade to dull ache

Sweet sluts loved fondly

There's a whole class of nice gals who just love sex, and would never be cruel or ugly about it. It is a shame most people are not aware of the difference. It is unfair we have no common good word to describe the nice ones, M or F.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Well...

Different. For sure the main character is a slut. But she is not a likable one. There was not enough of her boyfriend Tyler in the story. Still I enjoyed it and hold you add another chapter. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
stories of the mentally ill arent erotic

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why Like Any of Your Characters

OK to have evil or negative characters. But give us one I can rout for, or at least like.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Title implies something else

Seems like she should have given Tyler slopppyseconds or been caught by him while fucking Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Crappy Writers Finish Last.

I had no objection to the inherent story, but as others mentioned - everyone is just so unlikeable it's hard to pay attention. And not unlikeable in that antagonistic - supervillian type way, just boring unlikable- though, I may not be the target audience.

IMO - it would help if it wasn't so blindingly obvious from the start that the narrator wants the mike guy-it makes the 'buildup' boring and inconsequential; usually the best stories of this type involve a girl in a relationship who isn't immediately drawn to the token brute, but comes around - feels more realistic and provides time for character development.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

Usually don't go for these type of stories

, but this was pretty good. Well written

Didn't Iike the mongoloid comment though : (

justwetwojustwetwoover 1 year ago

Still hated it. Well written but the story line made me ill and want to go mgtow.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Total slut makes a fool of her sweet GAY WRITER...I mean GAY boyfriend. You did after all hit EVERY gay mans benchmark in the cuck book.

And its fucking hysterical when a gay dude tries to write a womans POV.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous