All Comments on 'Nice Guys Finish Last'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tizwickytizwickyover 5 years ago
Beautiful well written Story

Very touching and beautiful story. The recurring theam of people aspiring to being basically good and demonstrating that they are capable of meaningful change are inspiring. Knowing that there are elements of truth in the story and that the author met his wife this way somehow boosts my faith in my fellow man. Maybe there is still hope for all mankind. Thank you.

wings65wings65over 5 years ago
hope there will be more

I hope you write about the future of Guy and Erica

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awwww

A really hearthwarming story, there's enough eros but also characters seems so real!

It's rare to find something like that

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Pretty Amazing

Hell of a story. I will say I suspected Sally was going to die but a was weeping like a baby, I need to get checked for low testosterone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weeping like a baby isn't a sign of low testosterone -- it's a sign of intense emotion. Grow some balls and stop being ashamed of feeling stuff.

wwaldripwwaldrip10 months ago

Great loving story, was a shock losing Sally. But it was worth reading the transformation of Erica

Campus77Campus778 months ago

The Regular Guy ends up being the Nice Guy! Thanks for my kind of erotic tale. A great story with real characters and an romantic overview of small town life. I continue to be amazed at your ability to surprise me with real emotional reactions. I frequently tear up while reading your stories. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3146 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.