Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay... but still... Why would I do you a favor when you've done nothing but bully me my entire life?"

Despite thinking I was actually standing up to her for the first time, I quickly realized Julia had a dirty trick up her sleeve. With a deep sigh, she finally responded, "Okay, fine, Phillip. I'll just drive drunk. Hopefully, I don't crash and die. Wouldn't want that on your conscious."

"Wait, no..." I responded, realizing what the consequences might actually be if I didn't follow the conniving woman's demands.

"It's too late. I have my friend's keys, and I'm about to drive off. Oh, my goodness, everything is so blurry! I'm just going to close my eyes and step on the pedal. It's just too bad you didn't have the decency to do me this little favor."

Now, red in the face, I finally gave in to the woman's evil plan. Knowing I'd feel guilt for the rest of my life if something happened to her, despite everything she had put me through, I caved in once again and gave her exactly what she wanted.

"Okay, fine..." I said while grabbing my car keys. "Just text me the address and I'll take you home."

***

I showed up to the hotel and Julia eventually met me at my car. As she got in, I only grew more frustrated seeing that amazing body of hers in such a tiny black dress. While I was doing her homework, she was probably with some lucky guy that she actually treated well.

Despite how great she looked in that tight dress, I was put off by the smell of alcohol and marijuana emitting from her. But when I made a face, she returned an even more disgusted face at me, just staring at my normal pathetic appearance.

"About time you got here," she said, buckling her seatbelt. "You look even more boring in your house clothes than you do in your school stuff."

Fed up with her attitude, I argued, "I thought you would be thankful that I dropped everything to come pick you up."

"Thankful?" she snickered, looking at me like I was stupid. "Thankful for what? It's not like you had anything else going on. I actually did you a favor, pulling you out of your dull life."

"I was actually doing your homework. Remember the one you blackmailed me into doing?"

"Why didn't you just do it yesterday? Kind of irresponsible if you ask me."

"Why haven't you done it?! It's not my homework it's yours!"

"Oh, stop your pouting," Julia responded, rolling her eyes. "I obviously had better things to do. You, on the other hand... I thought you'd enjoy doing my work while I went out at prom."

Feeling completely shut down, I decided to change the subject. "Where is your date, by the way? I hope he had fun with you while I was trying to work on your packet."

Folding her arms, my long-time bully responded, "Oh, you mean, Chaz? He's still at the party."

"Oh... that name sounds familiar. He's really tall, isn't he?"

"Yeah, he's one of the guys from the swim team," Julia explained, looking out the window. "He was kind of being a dick tonight. I didn't really feel like smoking and drinking with him and his friends."

"So, you didn't smoke or drink?"

"I definitely drank. I planned on smoking, but I sort of changed my mind. Now, I just smell like weed because everyone around me was doing it."

Thinking over the entire situation, I asked, "Is that why you wanted me to pick you up? Are you afraid your mom would think you were smoking?"

"I don't give a shit what my mom thinks!" Julia scoffed as we finally approached her driveway. "She's not even here, anyway. She went on a trip with my aunt."

"So, do you have the house all to yourself?" I asked, feeling bad for some strange reason. I didn't know why, but it just felt odd leaving a drunk girl all by herself, even if it was at her own house.

Much to my shock, she replied, "Yeah, no one's home. Come inside and see for yourself."

"Wait?! Go inside your house? Alone with you?"

"What's the matter?" she asked, looking at me like I was an idiot for not understanding her intention. Jumping out of the car, she continued, "Are you scared of being alone with me?"

Stumbling over my own words, I answered, "No... uh... I uh... I just... don't know if I should..."

"Just be a fucking gentleman and walk me inside, God damn it!" she shouted, forcing me to jump out of the car. "No wonder girls don't want to give you a chance; you have no manners."

Despite never even caring for her approval in the past, Julia was so good at manipulating me, I suddenly felt guilty for not treating her with enough respect. However, once we got inside, I realized how afraid I was now that I was alone with her.

Trembling in the knees, I followed her in the house, not knowing what the hell I was doing in there. As confused and nervous as I was to find myself in my bully's home, I couldn't help but notice how small it was compared to mine.

It made sense, though. Even though my family normally lived quite frugally, my dad was a physician, so it was normal for our house to be bigger than others. However, this just made me realize how little I knew about Julia, despite knowing her my entire life.

I assumed she was an only child, just like me, based on never hearing about any siblings. Also, she mentioned her house being empty because her mom was away. I assumed that meant she either didn't have a dad, or he just didn't live with him.

Eventually, my pondering from the observations came to a sudden stop when the tall woman brought me into her bedroom. With the smirk on her face, she asked, "I bet this is the first time you've ever been in a girl's room, isn't it?"

"Why do you have to keep putting me down?" I responded, feeling like I always did when she pointed out my inadequacies. "I thought you'd be nice to me after I did you this favor."

"Be nice to you? Yeah right. You did me this little favor because you're too weak to confront me. That's why you deserve to get taken advantage of."

Finally, I snapped and asked her the question I'd been wondering my entire life. "If you've seen how defenseless I am, why do you insist on continuing to bully me!? What have I ever done to you to deserve this?!"

"What have you done?" Julia asked, looking amused, like I was a complete joke to her. "You haven't done anything wrong to me. But that's kind of the point. You're a scrawny little weakling so you deserve to get bullied by people like me. You deserve to get abused by me because you can't do anything about it."

Growing red with anger, I shouted, "That's a terrible outlook! And that's exactly why I've hated you my entire life!"

For the first time, I noticed a quick reaction in the evil woman's face. Although it was only for a split second, her eyes got big before she regained her composure. In that moment, though it was nothing near the mental and physical torture she had brought me over the years, I knew I at least hurt her for once.

Furrowing her eyebrows as she quickly approached, Julia asked, "Oh, you hate me, huh? Is that why you had a fucking boner at the swim meet?"

Despite being in the midst of the biggest conflict of my life, her bringing up my embarrassing history caused me to have another untimely erection. And now that she was in my face, there was little chance I'd be able to hide it without her noticing.

I was wearing athletic shorts, even though I had never done anything remotely athletic in my life. They were comfortable, but they would prove to be a disaster because the material was so thin, Julia easily spotted the tent I was pitching.

In an even more aggressive manner than she did when she tapped me in the hallway, Julia brought her hand straight to my crotch and rubbed her palm against the under part of my erect dick. My eyes were big and my breaths were heavy. All I could do was mumble, "What are you doing?!" while she had me against the wall.

Pressing her body against mine, the tall and voluptuous woman kept me in check, not allowing me to escape her touch. "It's growing," she teased, whispering in my ear as she rubbed even harder. "If you hate me so much, then why are you getting another hard-on?"

"Please let go of me!" I begged, struggling to escape my bully. However, even though she was stronger than me, the stimulation I felt from her hand touching my cock left me struggling for air. I could hardly even think straight, so escaping her wasn't an option. Whether I liked it or not, she was going to have her way with me.

"Tell me you hate me, you little bitch," she demanded, using an angry voice while she held me still. "Tell me how much you fucking hate it when I rub your little dick!"

Suddenly, as I tried to let Julia know just how much I disliked the humiliation she was putting me through, I noticed my entire body going stiff. My eyes then rolled back as I felt a sensation shooting through me.

What's going on? Why can't I tell her how much I hate this?! I frantically thought to myself, as my eyes began to close. Then suddenly, despite the sensation being much different from all the times in the past, I realized what was about to happen. As my mouth went wide open, I screamed in my head, Oh no!

In humiliating fashion, I let out a loud moan as my body crumbled. I suddenly found myself bending over while putting my hands over my crotch to hide my shame.

With her eyes and mouth wide open, Julia began giggling to herself before taking a step back. Then, as she observed the moisture suddenly on her hand, she started to laugh at me before asking, "Did you seriously just cum?!"

"No! I don't know what happened!" I desperately argued, trying to hide the giant wet stain on my gray shorts.

"Oh my God!" the pretty bully exclaimed, pointing at the embarrassing mess on my shorts. "We weren't even doing anything and look at that big mess you made!"

"No, it's not like that! Please! I don't know how this happened! This is so embarrassing!"

Before I could say another word, Julia exponentially enhanced the embarrassing moment by pulling my shorts down. As I was left standing there wearing only a t-shirt, with my little weiner now dangling, she began laughing even harder at the big mess I made.

"All that cum came out of this little thing?!" she asked, pointing at my cock. "It was so fast! You must have been really desperate to be touched by a woman."

My underwear was soaked and I was still dripping cum from the tip of my dick. It was so humiliating standing while I began to shrivel up. But whenever I tried to pull my shorts back up, the evil bitch would quickly slap my hands out of the way, forcing me to keep them down.

"Oh, no, no, no, no!" Julia teased, laughing at me as I tried desperately to cover myself back up. "This is so interesting watching that tiny thing get even smaller."

"Please, stop... This is so embarrassing..."

"What a pity you finished so fast," Julia said as she started walking to her closet. Then, much to my shock, she pulled off her little black dress without warning, exposing that curvy body I had been resentfully fantasizing about.

For a moment, the insecurities I had from all the embarrassing things she did to me disappeared. I had become fixated on her now that she was in something even sexier than her swimsuit. She was wearing a light lavender bra and thong set, and her body looked incredible...

The part that threw me off the most was that Julia just undressed herself in front of me like it was nothing. Despite the evil bitch she was, I bet any guy on the planet would have wanted to switch places with me.

When she turned around, I got to see the toned woman's busty chest and my God, did it look amazing! I guess I didn't realize how much a swimsuit contained her boobs compared to a nice lacy bra like the one she was wearing.

My eyes were so glued to her chest... and her legs... and her flat stomach... and her crotch... that I didn't even notice the face she was making. Of course, Julia had a pretty face as well, as much as I hated to admit it, but she was glaring at me again like she always did when she was about to bully me.

Pointing down at my lower half, she teased, "Well, that didn't take long, did it?"

After losing myself in the moment, I didn't even realize how hard my dick was despite just exploding in my shorts only a few moments prior. But there it was, pointing straight up, in all its glory. It wasn't a sight to see, but it was enough for Julia to still make a mockery of it.

Smiling again, she burst back into laughter like she always did at my expense. "You must really like what you see if you're already hard for me again."

Covering myself with my hands, I argued back, "It's not for you! I don't know why I keep getting hard!"

"Who knew you had a big ass crush on me this entire time?" she responded, getting even closer to me. Then, holding me again, nowhere near as firmly as she did before since she knew I was already defeated, she looked down at my little pecker and asked, "Did you shave it for me?"

Panicking underneath my own skin, I answered, "No, I didn't shave it! I'm just not a hairy person..."

Laughing even harder, she ran her hand up and down my legs, getting even closer to my dick. "Of course, you're not a hairy guy. There's nothing manly about you."

"Please stop embarrassing me..."

"Embarrassing you?! Isn't this what you've dreamed of your entire life? Here I am, the woman of your dreams, apparently. The same woman you showed up to a swim meet for just to get a boner. And now I'm drunk, and in my underwear, right in front of you."

Closing my eyes to escape the hot image of her curvy body, I whimpered, "No! You're not the girl of my dreams! You're the girl of my nightmares! You bullied me my entire life!"

Julia stood directly in front of me, pressing me against the wall with one hand, and running her fingers up and down my inner thighs with the other. "Don't lie to me, you bad boy. You wouldn't have made such a mess in your cute little underwear if you weren't so fucking attracted to me."

Completely flustered, I responded, "I admit it! You turned out gorgeous! And you're the first girl to ever touch me! But you're still a bully!"

"Oh, I'm a bully, huh? I don't see any other girls taking care of you like this. As a matter of fact, why don't you give your bully a kiss?"

I opened my eyes slightly just to look at the evil smile on her face. Her lips looked so juicy in that moment and I always wanted to kiss a girl, but why did it have to be her?!

"No, I can't!" I responded, closing my eyes again and turning my head. "I don't want you to be my first kiss..."

Suddenly, I felt her hand sliding further up, making direct contact with my exposed package for the first time. Just like before, she was using her open palm to brush up and down against the under part of my penis, only this time, it felt so much more exhilarating now that she was making skin to skin contact.

"Why can't you kiss me, Phillip?" she asked as her surprisingly soft hands sent chills up and down my body. "I bullied you your entire life, right? Don't you deserve one little kiss from me?"

Breathing heavily from the slight touch of her hand, I struggled to give her an answer. But with the loss of oxygen, all I could embarrassingly let out was, "I don't know... how to kiss!"

"Of course you don't," Julia giggled, rubbing my hairless jewels with her gentle hand. "Just let your bully take care of it. Come on. What do you say?"

"No! I'm going to be so bad at it!"

"I won't judge you. Just pucker your lips and let me do the work."

Just as I was about to argue that she judged me my entire life, I suddenly felt her fingertips tickling against my tight scrotum. I had chills shooting through my spine, leaving me squirming uncontrollably. Julia held me down just a little harder, but that was no problem for her since she was so much stronger than me.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" she teased, tickling my sack more intensely. "I can barely hold you still with how hard you're squirming."

"Why are you doing this to me?!"

"Why wouldn't I? I think I actually like the way your smooth balls feel in my hands. I mean, doesn't it feel good for you?"

"Ugh, yeah!" I admitted, struggling to keep myself still. But though she was only touching me gently, the stimulation was completely overwhelming. "I hate you, but this feels really good!"

"I know this feels good; it's written all over your face," the woman teased, fondling my hairless package with her open hand again. "Now pucker up so your mean bully can give you a kiss."

Unable to control my actions anymore, I did as I was told and stuck my lips out. I must have looked really stupid, because she laughed at me for a second before leaning in.

Unfortunately, despite how much I hated her, the inevitable was about to happen. Julia was going to be my first kiss, and I was probably going to be so bad at it that she would use it against me like she did every other embarrassing thing I ever did.

Her hand was barely moving against my rock-hard dick as she brought her lips closer to mine. Even though my eyes were closed, I could tell she was still giggling at how pathetic I was while she was leaning in.

The very instant I felt her soft lips grace the edge of mine, an extreme sensation came flowing throughout my body again, causing my eyes to roll back. Before I even knew what was going on, I felt a heavy stream coming out of me, leaving me moaning uncontrollably.

As humiliating as it was, it felt so fucking amazing to have that warm stream exploding out of my body. But then, as I realized the repercussions of what was happening, my eyes popped open and I moaned, "Oh no!"

When my vision finally came back, I saw one of the most embarrassing sites in my entire life. Julia's eyes and mouth were wide open from the shock of being sprayed by my cum. It got all over her stomach and dripped down to her legs, not to mention I got some of it on the floor.

"Phillip!" she yelled, taking a step back while observing the big mess I made all over her. "Look at what the fuck you just did!"

"I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened!"

"What do you mean you don't know what happened?!" she fired back as the white goo dripped from her fingers. "You just came all over me; that's what happened!"

"I didn't mean to do that! I'll clean it up! It just felt so good the way you were touching me!"

"Oh, so now it's my fault?" the evil woman asked, wiping my jizz from her stomach. "I guess I deserved this in your mind, huh?!"

"No, I didn't mean it like that!" I said, begging for mercy. "I'm sorry! I just got so turned on! Just please let me clean it up!"

"You've done enough already," Julia responded, still looking down with a disgusted face. "I think it's time for you to go home now."

I whimpered in place, feeling more embarrassed than ever. There were just so many emotions going through my head. Nothing made sense, and I couldn't find a reason why I felt so terrible after accidentally unloading all over the woman I spent my entire life hating.

With my head down in self-pity, I tried to put my shorts and underwear back on. However, once again, Julia stopped me in my tracks, asking, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

"I was... You told me to leave..."

"That doesn't mean you're allowed to put your shorts back on," she said, staring at me with her arms folded.

"But why can't I?"

"Those things are fucking disgusting! Trust me, I'm just as crusty as your underwear, since you decided to unleash your cum all over me. You can't wear those."

Raising my eyebrows in fear, I asked, "But then what am I supposed to do? I can't leave like this!"

With a smirk on her face, Julia went to her dresser and pulled out a small pair of black booty shorts before handing them to me. "Here. Wear these."

Holding them up, I imagined how embarrassing I would look wearing such girly shorts. "I can't fit in these..."