Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're smaller than me, so you can definitely fit them," the curvy woman responded, looking down at my pathetic build. "You just don't want to wear them."

"Yeah, I don't want to wear them because they're girls' shorts!"

Grabbing my crust infested clothes and holding them behind her back, Julia shrugged her shoulders before stating, "Either you wear those shorts or you go home wearing no bottoms at all. Now hurry up. I already told you to get the fuck out of my house."

I felt humiliated as I quickly put her soft black shorts on. She had me so flustered I could hardly take a moment to appreciate how attractive her body would have looked in them. I was too busy trying to make them look as long as possible, despite them barely covering anything for me.

One last time, as she held the door open for me, I looked her in the eyes and begged for mercy. "Please, just give me my shorts back."

Looking as if she didn't have a care in the world, my bully stared me in the eyes and instructed, "Leave."

Julia ended up following me to the front door, watching me as I took my walk of shame. My head was down the entire time, and I was upset at myself for not thinking of a better way to apologize for the mess I made.

Right as I stepped out the door, I turned around and made one final request to my lifelong bully. Even though I knew it wasn't like her to ever have pity on me, I begged, "Please don't tell anyone about tonight..."

Without a response, Julia just slammed the door in my face, leaving me sulking in my own self-pity. I stood there for a moment, wearing her booty shorts, wondering to myself, What the fuck has my life come to...?