Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Can Phillip move past his former bully?
7.7k words
4.5
7.3k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: Although this is a non-consent femdom story, these next two chapters go further into the drama of Phillip and Julia's relationship. I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 7

With a confused brain, a racing heart, and an outfit that looked like I was going to a violin recital, I built up my courage and headed out to the coffee shop for my date with Tina. This was my moment; my opportunity to start a new chapter in my life. No matter what had happened in the past, this was my chance with a real girl who didn't hate me.

However... after what just happened... my mind was unfortunately focused on another woman... Julia had just left my room after tormenting me. However, even though she had successfully emasculated me again... she also sort of... helped me... in her own conniving way.

It was just so weird... She had had showered with me, exposing her beautiful body... all of it... She even did some things that were so dirty, I questioned who I was as a man, after making me cum so hard. But despite all of this, the only thing I could think about was the look in her eyes and the sound of her voice when she said, "Do whatever you want."

Julia hates me, I said to myself as I walked towards the little coffee shop, still completely flustered. She reminded me of that so many times. That's why she bullies and demeans me! But... why.... Why did she have to stick her finger in my butt like that and then call me gay? And why... why, why, why.... Did she have to sound so emotionless before she sent me off to my date?

When I finally arrived at the coffee shop, I forced myself to stop just before I got to the door. Shaking my head in frustration, I gave myself a pep talk. Get it together, Phillip! I said to myself. The why and how doesn't matter anymore. This is my shot, with a real girl, to turn everything around. This is the test of all tests, and I'm really good at tests! So, I need to get focused!

Everything came to a stop once I entered the café and saw Tina sitting at one of the tables. She looked as cute as ever, wearing the same t-shirt and jeans she wore during our class. Yeah, I definitely felt overdressed compared to her. Damn it! Julia made me look like a fool, I thought to myself, as I approached the table.

Surprisingly, once Tina noticed me, she complimented my clothes by greeting, "Hey, Phillip. You look so fancy."

It was probably the first genuine compliment I had ever received from a girl... unlike the condescending ones Julia gave me all the time, calling my penis cute. I started to feel confident now, thinking I had what it took to make this a successful night.

We then got in line together. The conversations were a bit awkward at first; I didn't know how to act on an actual date. Luckily, she didn't have anything negative to say when I ordered an unmanly drink. I had given some thought into ordering black coffee, but I chickened out at the last moment.

What did make me feel manly, however, was paying for her drink. When we got to the counter, she kind of looked at me, stepping out of the way, to give me the go-ahead. In my mind, this was confirmation that she saw this as a date-date, because why else would she let me pay?

This is really happening! I thought to myself as we walked back to the table. Yeah, even though her backpack was there, her books weren't out. We were really just...hanging out.

When we got back to our table, I took a seat across from her and laid my eyes on her cute face. She smiled at me and asked, "So, what brought this on?"

Feeling anxious, I squirmed around as I struggled my way through an answer. "I don't know... I just wanted to get to know you better... since we've been spending time together and all... And you're so nice to me..."

"Are a lot of people not nice to you?"

"Not really... I mean... some people have been mean to me in the past... Others kind of ignore me..."

"Well, I'm glad you don't think I'm mean," she replied, raising her eyebrows. "Is anyone still mean to you right now?"

Just then, everything that Julia had ever done to me in my entire life sort of flashed through my mind. All the bullying, all the tormenting... and eventually... all the forced orgasms... But as my mind continued to wander down that dark path, I started to think of the way she treated me the last few times I saw her...

"I guess no one is that mean to me anymore," I answered in a calm tone.

Shrugging her shoulders, Tina replied, "It's hard to imagine anyone being mean to you after seeing how well you do in class."

My heart fluttered, not only from the compliment, but also because she was right; My life had taken quite a positive turn since getting that one-hundred on my chemistry test.

"Things have been pretty good," I conceded, after mulling it over for a second. "With academics, I've been taken advantage of in the past... but, even if that's the case now, it's kind of nice to have so much positive attention lately."

"Well, you've been a big help to me lately. And I hope you don't think I'm just taking advantage of you."

"Oh, no! I'm glad to help you! But... tell me about yourself. I'd like to learn more about you, other than your academic life."

"All right," she started, before shrugging her shoulders again and taking a moment to think about what she was going to say. "There's not a lot to me, if I'm being completely honest. As you know, I'm a general studies major. I really don't even know what I want to do with my life."

"I hope this doesn't sound rude, but wouldn't it have been a better idea to start college after figuring out what you wanted to do?"

"Well... my dad forced me to go to college, which is kind of hypocritical. He owns a successful business, so my mom got to retire, once he started making big money. I guess he doesn't want me to depend on anyone, like she depends on him."

I stared at the cute and innocent looking girl for a second, scratching my head. "I mean, yeah... Ideally, you wouldn't have to depend on anyone... because you never know when a worst-case scenario event will happen."

"What would you consider a worst-case scenario event?" she asked, looking confused and unfazed.

"I don't know... What if your dad divorces your mom?"

"Then my mom gets fifty percent of his money."

"That's one way of looking at it..." I responded. Then, I almost had to bite my tongue right after, because I wanted to ask what would happen if her dad died.

"What about you?" she interrupted before I could come up with a better question. "What do your parents do? Didn't you say your dad was a doctor?"

"My mom actually retired early," I answered, feeling a bit guilty after hearing her talk about her mom. "But my dad is also fixing to retire, too. When he was working all the time, she kind of needed to be at home. Now there's really no point in either of them working. My college was supposed to be their last big expense, but I got it all paid for with a scholarship."

"That's so crazy," Tina responded with a little chuckle. "You and your dad, both, sound so talented. I'd like to retire early someday as well. I hope I can find a man that takes me out of work early..."

"Yeah, that'd be nice if I could retire early too, but work would probably be good for me," I explained, being honest with myself for once. I didn't want to say this out loud, but I knew that having a job would probably be one of the few things in life that would give me purpose. Other than that, I was just a loser who stayed at home all day, anyway.

"So, you don't want to be a doctor like your dad? That's a lot of money..."

"Not really. I'm just not passionate about it. And I'm not that worried about the money either. Engineers do pretty well for themselves. Maybe not as well as doctors, but it's a much quicker path than med school."

Immediately, Tina's eyes lit up. "That's a really good point!" she said as a smile grew over her face. "You're probably going to make good money fast, huh?"

"I'd like to think so... But who knows?"

"I have a question for you now," she prompted, suddenly looking more interested. "Do you study with any other girls?"

"Uh, no... I think there were some girls in some of the study groups that asked me to help, but it has been all guys I've talked to. Actually, if I'm being honest, it's mostly you and Romeo that I help out nowadays."

"So, you don't have a girlfriend or anything?" she asked, causing me to go red in the face. I started to wonder if she really saw me as a potential mate with that comment.

Somehow, I managed to embarrass myself by giving her an unnecessary explanation. "No, I don't have a girlfriend. As a matter of fact, I've never had a girlfriend..."

I immediately cringed after saying it. There was no reason for me to make myself look even lonelier than I already appeared. She laughed, and I sunk into my chair. But then she made me light up, when she expressed, "That's okay. I think that's cute."

There it was. I was no longer a liar for telling Julia that Tina called me cute. Even though she wasn't talking about my appearance, as I made it seem before, I finally received the type of heartwarming compliment I wanted to brag about for so long.

"What about you?" I asked, sitting up properly in my seat now that I had a glimmer of confidence. "Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"Of course. I've had plenty of boyfriends," she answered, making me sink back into my chair. But then, I was lifted right back up when she further explained, "I don't have a boyfriend right now though."

Feeling hopeful again, we chatted just a bit longer, getting to know each other. I had fun talking about the most mundane things, like weather, music, and food. Even though we didn't connect that well on any of those things, I was just happy to talk about those things with a cute girl like Tina.

Finally came the moment that made me the happiest of all. Almost out of nowhere, she asked, "By the way... have you picked your classes for next semester yet?"

"I have, actually," I responded, raising an eyebrow. "I picked them yesterday. I'm going to have a full slate next semester."

"You should let me see what classes you're taking," Tina suggested with a big smile on her face. Then, placing her soft palm on the back of my hand, she expressed, "I'd really like to continue taking classes with you."

I swear, my heart almost exploded out of my chest. It was the first time a girl made real physical contact with me... if you exclude all the stuff Julia did.... More importantly, it was the closest thing I had ever received to a love confession.

Unfortunately, the best part of the date would soon lead into a rather disappointing moment... The next thing that came out of Tina's mouth was, "Oh, yeah... while I have you here... do you mind helping me study for an algebra exam?"

"You want me to help you with your algebra class?" I asked, letting out a sigh.

Noticing the look on my face, Tina asked, "What's wrong?"

At first, I thought about ignoring the disappointing moment, but after all I had been through, I just couldn't let this one slide. This was my opportunity to be the man I always wanted to be. Taking a deep breath, I answered, "I just thought... I thought we were going to hang out... not study..."

"You're right," she responded, grabbing my hand again. "I was really looking forward to hanging out too, and I hope it's something we can do a lot in the future. It's just that you're such a genius! I'd hate to lose this chance of getting your help. But if you don't want to... then I'll understand..."

Letting out another sigh, I just looked at her and shrugged my shoulders. "No, it's fine. I can help you study."

Her eyes lit up and she pulled her books out of the backpack that had been lying beside her underneath the table. "Great! You're the best, Phillip! And you're so smart!"

When I got back to my dorm room, I really didn't know how to feel anymore. There was the fact that Tina had been so flirty with me; but there was also the fact that it ended up being a study date, just like Julia had teased.

I was conflicted, not knowing how proud of myself I was even allowed to be. There was also the dilemma of texting Julia. She told me I could, if I wanted to... but why would I? Shouldn't this have been my opportunity to finally end that embarrassing chapter of my life?

What was there to report, anyway? I didn't want her to know that it ended up being a study date, and I kind of didn't want to brag about it either. Still, I figured she should at least know how grateful I was for actually putting effort into my date.

"Thank you for all your help," I finally texted after building up some courage. "I appreciate your advice."

Not that I expected it or anything, but Julia never responded to that message. After staring at my phone for several minutes, I decided to just put it down as a symbol that I was officially done interacting for the night.

I wanted to go to sleep, but I was wide awake after having that coffee with Tina. It wasn't like me to consume caffeine at all. Doing it during the evenings was like cocaine for a weakling like me.

After lying in my bed for about an hour, just staring at the ceiling, I gave up on the idea of getting a good night's rest. With my mind consumed by two women, one of whom I was possibly dating, the other, I supposedly hated, I suddenly found myself more confused than any chemistry test could make me.

I tried everything to get my mind off things. Unfortunately, nothing worked. Not video games, not reading, and definitely not studying.

One thing I didn't try, however, was masturbating. I just wasn't in the mood, for some reason. And it's not because Julia made me cum earlier that day. I had almost become a pro at finishing twice in a short amount of time since she got more involved in my life.

For some reason, I decided to text Julia one last time. Even though I was sure she wouldn't read my messages anyway, I sort of felt guilty for not providing her an accurate update on how my date went after all her hard work.

With a deep breath, I swallowed my pride and gave her the honest truth. "You were right. It ended up being a study date in the end," I admitted through text. Then, revealing an even more embarrassing secret, I admitted, "By the way, the first few times I hung out with her, I needed another guy friend to be there... because I was too chicken to be alone with her..."

As I put my phone down, a little smirk came over my face. It wasn't that I was happy or anything. I was just at the point where even I was laughing at how pathetic I truly was.

With my screen still open, I noticed the little icon indicating that Julia was typing back to me. My heart started to race, but I could only imagine what she had to say to me.

For sure, she was going to point out what a pathetic excuse for a man I was, especially after that last revelation. But that was okay... because in that moment... there was no denying that I deserved whatever criticism she had for me.

Suddenly, the icon disappeared. Did she change her mind about messaging me? I asked myself. Am I not even worth an insult anymore?

Over and over, the icon would pop up and then disappear again. It was almost as if Julia didn't even know what to say to me anymore. All I could do was wonder, If she does send this message to me... what will it even say? Is she looking for the ultimate insult or something?

I waited and waited, and finally her message appeared. But just as my anxious mind had prepared me for one of her rudest insults yet, I was left frozen at the most shocking thing I had ever heard from her.

"Don't worry, Phillip. You'll be all right," she simply replied. My eyes were wide open, scanning over the message in disbelief. There was just no way in hell she actually said something uplifting like that to me!

For a single moment, everything was quiet, and it felt like the world had stopped on its axis. I knew that I was probably misinterpreting her message as encouragement, but for the few seconds I allowed myself to believe it... I was at peace.

Eventually, my pessimistic mind convinced me to read the message in her voice. I made it sound much more sarcastic; something more fitting than her actually being nice to me. However, I soon realized that pretending she was being mean to me, again, didn't make me feel any better than pretending that she was being nice to me.

Searching for any little avenue that would make me content, I decided to text, "Did you have a good day?"

Julia never responded, which made me even more anxious than before. She did that thing again where she would type for a bit and then delete her message, only this time, I never got to read what she ultimately decided to send me. I stayed awake the entire night, unable to get my mind off so many different things. Somehow, out of all the questions I had, the one answer I really wished for...

... was that Julia had a good day...

***

Chapter 8

A few days passed and I had still not spoken to Julia since she sent me that odd text. It wasn't like her to say anything nice to me, and I was even more curious about the message she never sent. With her no longer responding to my messages, all I could do was wonder what was really going through her mind.

On a positive note, things seemed like they were going well with Tina. When Monday came around, and it was time for chemistry class again, there was a big smile on her face as I took a seat next to her.

She was even nicer to me than normal; a sign that our get together was an actual date, despite the studying that happened at the end. Like normal, Romeo sat with us and was as smooth and friendly as ever.

I kind of wondered if his attitude toward me would change, now that Tina and I had hung out without him. However, he seemed the same as always, which either meant he didn't know about our get-together, or he truly was my wingman.

When class ended, I noticed Tina and Romeo having a friendly chat over some TV show I had never seen. I wasn't much of a TV watcher, but I really didn't want to interrupt them from discussing something they enjoyed.

Once there was a small pause in their conversation, I decided to be brave again. With my confidence at an all-time high, I jumped in and said, "Hey, Tina..."

"Yeah?" she asked, looking at me with a confused expression.

Twiddling my thumbs, I took a deep breath and said what was on my mind. "I was actually wondering... would you mind if I walked you to your next class?"

Although a little smile came over her face, it wasn't quite the response I expected. "Uh... I'll have to take a rain check on that," she started, in the most polite way. "I actually have something I need to do, but I'll see you later!"

And just like that, Tina had hurried off to whatever event her forgetful mind had just remembered. I was left wide-eyed, standing right next to Romeo. Then, much to my surprise, he too would quickly leave, bringing even more confusion into my life.

"Sorry, Phil. Got to go!" he said before rushing off in the same direction Tina headed, coincidentally. I just stood there for a second, thinking their next classes must have been in the same area.

With some time to kill before my next class, I decided to take a page out of my old playbook and head to the cafeteria. I was a bit hungry, and it was a great place to look over my notes. There was also the possibility of running into Julia, which was probably a bigger factor than I was willing to admit.

Unfortunately, when I got to the cafeteria, she wasn't there. However, one of the girls from the swim team I saw her sitting with, the first time I ran into her on campus, was at a table all by herself. I didn't know her, and I felt a bit awkward, so I just put my head down as I attempted to walk past her.