All Comments on 'Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 07-08'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick10 months agoAuthor

I hope you enjoyed these two chapters! Don't worry; Julia will be making her return soon!

For those of you who want to read more of the story, I'm currently working on chapter 15 on my Patreon!

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

I cannot make up my mind as to whether or not I want Philip and Julia to get together? Well told again but so tortuous.

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick10 months agoAuthor

Ravey: Lol, I'm so sorry. It's going to be a fun ride

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

This guy doesn’t need a date, he needs fucking therapy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's absolutely true that "nice guys" do finish last. As an ex nice guy who ended up being permanently put in the friend zone, I can only advise any man to stop being "nice" Women will say to their girl friends "oh Mike is such a lovely man", then follow it with "of course I'd never fuck him in a million years" They will like you but never want a relationship or respect you.

Learn from it or you will just be taken advantage of and end up lonely and depressed.

KarotteKarotte10 months ago

Thank you for these great chapters. I almost forgot the story but it's nice to read from Julia again. For some reason I really like the development of the characters and I'm really rooting for them to become an item without too much drama. I hope he will slowly gain some confidence to at least comfort Julia a bit in a nice and careful way (e.g. after he heard from her personal drama).

PartTimePervertPartTimePervert10 months ago

love this series, I really hope it will continue!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lovely

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hopefully Philip saves Julia from her life problems and Julia saves Philip cuz I think Tina is fucking his friend

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I feel really invested in this story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is Unironically peak. I was jacking it but I had to stop as I was so invested in the storytelling and characters 😭. I hope Phillip receives the best in life

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I believe you may have become my favorite author. thank you for doing what you do and letting us enjoy.

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick10 months agoAuthor

That is so kind of you!

But if you really enjoy this story, you should check out my patreon. It'll come out here eventually, but I just finished chapter 16 and it's getting rave reviews!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You're writing is just incredible tbh, like you convey emotions so freaking well, that its almost unreal.

Well done sersly !!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Continued good premise.

Unusual lack of ANY sex.

Lying in bed he never gave any thought to jerking off? Huh? Even if he decided not to, the thought processes would have been of interest.

Five Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES