Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 10-11

Story Info
Twists and turns. Can Phillip say goodbye to his sexy bully?
8.2k words
4.71
4.4k
17

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! For those of you who are unfamiliar with this series, it began as a femdom story between the main character, Phillip, and his bully, Julia. It started in high school, but they are in college now.

After being a loser his entire life, Phillip has started making friends, since he is the top of his class. He now has a woman who has taken interest in him, and Julia has even helped him, considering she has told him that she wants him to leave her alone.

However, the previous chapter left off with the former bully, Julia, sending Phillip a naughty photo of herself. Although she didn't want her supposed creeper to show up at her swim meet, he did, and she rewarded him with that naughty selfie.

The story contains non-consensual acts. Keep in mind that this is still a romance, so there is quite a slow-burn pace, as well as a lot of drama that unfolds. I hope you enjoy the story!

All characters are above the age of eighteen.

Chapter 10

My Sunday morning was about as productive as I could have hoped for, I went on a run. I did a hundred push-ups, a hundred sit-ups, and a hundred squats. I even got some reading done. I did everything I could... to get my mind off those pictures Julia sent me... but none of it worked.

She wanted me to delete them, and I did... sort of... I deleted the conversation at least. However, I also saved the photos to my gallery. I just wanted to keep them a little longer... but at least they weren't in my messages anymore.

They were hot... and her face wasn't even in them so I could pretend it was someone else... But that was a lie. I would always know who that really was. It was my bully, and also, the one person in my life that had gotten me off...

Keeping the photos was a choice. In truth, I just didn't want to get rid of them. And I didn't know where I stood with Julia, either. I didn't know when I would see her again, and after running into her at the swim meet, I didn't see her on campus for a while.

Winter break was approaching, and though I didn't know what was going on with her, based on her confusing actions of late, I wondered if she would go back to her normal self and stop by to bully me when we went home. I also understood that she was having some sort of family issue, based on my conversation with Valerie the other day. I was filled with curiosity for her, and it didn't help that I had photos to stare at every time she crossed my mind...

***

With finals looming around the corner, my popularity started to rise. Sure, I knew some were just taking advantage of me, but any sort of positive interaction with my peers was exciting, especially for a nerd like me.

Most importantly, the adorable Tina started giving me more attention than ever. We began studying together, almost every day, and even sometimes without Romeo. Best of all, she allowed me to walk her to her classes, almost like I was her actual boyfriend.

It had been almost a week since the swim meet, and I hadn't talked about it with anyone. With all the new interactions I had been experiencing, it started to become difficult, not bringing up such a fun event... filled with women wearing swimsuits.

Speaking of that swim meet, I hadn't encountered Julia either. I guess I wasn't too shocked. And with me, spending more time walking Tina to her classes, I hadn't been going to the cafeteria at my normal time, where I was likely to run into Valerie for an update.

With so much on my mind, and my brain feeling a little frazzled, from all the studying I had been doing lately, I was just ready for a break, before starting finals. Sure, a little review before each test was still needed, but I think a day to relax was exactly what the doctor ordered.

One day, as I was walking Tina to one of her classes, I decided to be brave and just ask her out again. "Hey, do you want to do something this evening?" I asked. I noticed a little smile on her face, so I grew even more confident before continuing, "I'm a little worn out from studying, so I just want to have some fun. Want to check out the bowling alley on campus?"

Immediately, the smile on her face disappeared, and she started to look a bit uncomfortable. "Um... I think I'm a little busy for that... and I don't really like bowling, anyway."

"I don't either, but I thought it would be fun to try. We could do something else, if you'd like."

"No, I don't think I should," she explained, as she consciously put a smile back on her face. "But if you change your mind on studying, it never hurts for me to be productive. I just can't waste a night having... fun..."

I felt a bit dejected at her responses. Tina was always available whenever it came to studying. But she left me wondering why I just couldn't go on a single date with her without having to worry about academics?

Suddenly, something happened that distracted my mind from that low point I was in. Some guy on campus, a tall and athletic looking jock, waved at me and yelled, "Hey, Phil!"

I waved back nervously, as I wondered who he was. I wasn't used to people calling my name out in public, especially not from a cool-looking guy like him.

"Who was that?" Tina asked, suddenly appearing intrigued. Her eyes were big, and there was a smile on her face that was different from the one before.

"I'm not exactly sure..." I responded, as I racked my brain for possibilities. "He looks familiar. Maybe he's in one of my classes?"

"He looks like a really cool guy. And he's so tall too! I bet he would be really fun to hang out with!"

Yeah, I felt like shit after hearing that. I had never heard Tina speak with so much excitement about me. But I guess I couldn't blame her. Tall and handsome guys like that got all the girls. I was just lucky someone like that was willing to associate themselves with me in public.

I laughed a little in pity of myself. I bet she wouldn't be too busy to hang out with him, I thought silently, as Tina was still looking back in that guy's direction. I just wish I could know what that feels like...

Out of nowhere, I heard another voice call my name. This time, however, it was much more feminine. "Hey, Phillip!"

As Tina and I looked in that direction, I noticed Marissa of all people waving at me from afar. She looked so freaking adorable, and she was with one of her cute friends who was also waving at me.

Practically shaking at the knees, I mustered up the confidence to wave back at them. However, in that moment, I realized that the girl she was with, as well as the guy that waved at me earlier, were other members of the swim team. It all started to make sense, but I couldn't believe they were acknowledging me in public, when they were so cool and I was so lame!

Tina and I continued our walk after I finished waving. However, once those cute girls were out of our sight, she jumped in front of me, preventing me from taking another step. "Who were those girls?" she asked, in an accusatory tone.

"Uh... I'm not exactly sure..." I fibbed, still not wanting to reveal that I had been to a swim meet. "Maybe they are in one of my classes... just like that guy that waved at me..."

She leaned in closer, like she was reading my face. "Hmm... are you sure you don't know them?"

"Um... they look familiar... but I don't know them very well..."

"Are you helping them study?" Tina asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"No!" I answered, sounding defensive. I haven't studied with anyone outside of our chemistry class."

"Okay... I guess I believe you... but that was kind of weird."

"Is there a problem with girls waving at me?"

She rolled her eyes. "Of course not."

"Then why do you seem annoyed all of a sudden? And what was up with all those questions?"

"It's nothing, okay? Just drop it."

Suddenly, as if my day hadn't been strange enough, another girl waved at me as we were walking past each other. I didn't even recognize this girl, but she was tall, and she had nice long legs... I could only assume she was on the swim team and had noticed me at the meet.

"Again?!" Tina asked, now starting to look weirded out. "Just who in the heck are these girls?! And why do they keep waving at you?!"

"I really don't know what's going on," I said, raising my hands in the air, innocently. "I swear, this has never happened before."

"I didn't realize I was hanging out with such a ladies' man," she replied, rolling her eyes as she looked forward again. I could also sense a bit of sarcasm in her voice, but perhaps that was just my imagination.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I knew it was odd for girls to wave at a guy like me, but I didn't know why it mattered to her.

Much to my surprise, Tina then did the most shocking thing of the day yet. "I didn't realize I had competition, she mumbled, underneath her breath. But before I could ask her to elaborate, she looked up at me and with a determined face announced, "I changed my mind. I want to go bowling with you tonight."

"Huh?!"

***

That evening, Tina and I did, in fact, go to the bowling alley. Although the circumstances were kind of weird, since she agreed to it out of nowhere, I must admit, I had a much better time than I ever expected.

We were both horrible. We spent most of the night throwing one gutter ball after another. However, I still had a pretty good evening, because I was spending time with a pretty girl, instead of just studying like I normally did during the weeknights.

I wasn't sure if Tina actually had fun or not. She never seemed the most excited, and she let out quite a few sighs throughout the night. However, she made it a point, to continuously tell me she was having fun. Most importantly to me though, she wore a very cute outfit; a little dress, and I was just happy to be out in public with a pretty girl like her.

It was the best I had ever felt! I was pretty much on a serious date, with a really attractive girl. There was no studying involved, and I was actually having fun for once in my life. I almost wanted to brag about it to Julia, but the more I thought about her, the more I got distracted from the girl I was on a date with.

Though Tina didn't smile much, her adorable presence radiated throughout the night. At times, I wished she was having as much fun as I was. But let's be honest; I was just lucky to be on a date, with a girl like her.

Once our time at the bowling alley was over, I started to walk her back to her dorm room. I knew our night was probably over, but I at least wanted to walk her to her room like a true gentleman.

"I think I'm good from here, Phillip," she said, as an uneasy look came over her face. "Thanks for the great night of... bowling... It was... fun... I guess..."

"Thanks for coming with me," I responded with a giddy smile. Then, taking another brave step, I let her know, "I was actually hoping to walk you back to your dorm room, if that's okay with you."

The uncomfortable look on her face started to grow stronger. "No, I'm okay from here. I'll just see you tomorrow at chemistry class."

I shrugged my shoulders and conceded on my original intentions. "Okay, see you later, Tina..."

Suddenly, as we started to go our separate ways, yet another wildly unpredictable occurrence happened. Valerie, the tall and physically breathtaking swimmer, crossed our paths. I thought she wasn't going to acknowledge me, but as our eyes met, she gave me a cute little wave, wiggling her fingers at me underneath her chin.

I was still intimidated by her, in a similar way to Julia. Though she hadn't done any of the naughty things my bully had done to me in the past, I still felt submissive to her, because she was so physically dominating, compared to me, even more so than Julia.

As she walked past us, looking incredible in her tank top and booty shorts, I couldn't help but let my mind fantasize about such an attractive woman. Unfortunately for me though, Tina caught the entire interaction, and was left glaring at me, while grabbing her hips with her hands.

"Uhh... what's up?" I asked, looking as guilty as ever, for coveting another woman.

Letting out a little groan, she locked her eyes onto me before asking, "What the heck is up with you today?!"

"What do you mean?" I asked, ever so innocently.

"There have been attractive girls waving at you all freaking day!" she groaned, sounding jealous over me for once, if that's even possible. "What the heck is going on?!"

"I really don't know how to explain it... Today has been the weirdest day of my life, I swear!"

"Whatever!" Tina grunted, before turning her back towards me. But then, after seemingly taking a moment to think things over, she turned back towards me and demanded, "I want you to walk me back to my dorm room!"

It was the most confusing day of my life... Without even understanding what was going on, I was now walking the girl I had been crushing on, to her dorm room, after we went on an actual date.

Neither of us spoke to each other during the entire walk. Things were so odd, after Valerie waved at me, I didn't really know what to say. And Tina definitely didn't seem to be in the mood to talk either.

Since Tina never told me where she stayed before, I didn't know which dormitory I was walking her to. I sort of followed her lead, while staying close to her side. I was hoping she would eventually break the silence, but that didn't happen, until we reached her building.

"So, this is my dorm," she said, as she turned her back to the door and faced me. Then, with a bit of a blush, she continued in a low voice, "Thank you... for taking me out... It was fun..."

I had no idea what was going on with her, but my heart was pounding. Could my first date have truly been a success? Was she somehow nervous around me now?

I didn't have those answers, but I decided to be brave one last time. Though we had been on quite a confusing journey, to get to where we were at, I couldn't deny that showing a little courage had paid off for me around her.

Before we said our goodbyes, I took a deep breath and asked the question that suddenly plopped into my mind. "If it's okay with you... I'd really like to give you a kiss on the cheek..."

My heart almost pounded out of my chest as I awaited her answer. I was okay with a rejection. I kind of felt like I had nothing to lose, after receiving so much attention from so many beautiful girls.

Instead of simply saying no, however, Tina quickly put me on the defensive. "Why don't you give that other girl a kiss on the cheek?" she asked in a snooty voice, looking away from me. "You know, that one that waved at you while we were walking back from our date?"

"Oh, that girl...?" My mind went into a frenzy as it replayed the way Valerie waved at me earlier. God, she was so pretty... but I didn't understand why Tina was bringing that up.

"Yeah, that girl."

"I swear, I don't really know her like that," I nervously explained. "And I would never want to kiss her on the cheek..." That was, of course, a lie.

"I don't believe you, Phillip," she responded, looking even angrier. Then, placing one hand on her hip, she held the other one out before demanding, "Let me see your phone."

"My phone?"

"Yes, your phone," she reasserted, now glaring up into my eyes. "I just want to make sure you're not texting all these other girls, helping them study like you do for me."

"You seriously think I hang out with all those girls?"

I wasn't getting defensive; I just thought this notion of me being some sort of lady's man was pretty ridiculous.

"Prove it to me then. Give me your phone, so I can check if you're talking to those girls the same way you talk to me."

Shrugging my shoulders, I placed my phone into her hand. I felt pretty confident because I actually didn't have any of their numbers. And the only girl I talked to besides her was Julia, which I had luckily deleted our conversation, after we practically sexted.

Tina scrolled through for a bit, and I could tell she didn't find anything at first. Unfortunately though, her eyes grew big, as she seemingly stumbled onto something I didn't want her to see.

"What the fuck is this?!" she yelled as she flipped the screen towards me to show an image. Much to my dismay, she hadn't only searched through my messages, she also checked my pictures and found the photos of Julia... which I conveniently saved...

There was no response I could come up with to make myself look good in this situation. "That's... That's a picture of a girl... in her underwear..."

"Yeah, I can fucking see that! I'm asking why you have this image on your phone!"

"I... uh... I don't know how to answer that..."

"This looks like a selfie someone sent you!" the furious woman exclaimed, taking a deeper look into those photos. "Do you know this girl?! Is it that girl that waved at you earlier?!"

Putting my hands up in a defensive posture, I quickly refuted her claims. "No, that isn't her!" I could see how she would think that though. Valerie had a tall and voluptuous body, much like Julia.

"Then who the fuck is this?!"

I couldn't tell her who it was but I had to give her an answer. "It's just some girl I knew from back home... I don't know why she sent that picture to me..."

"Hmph! Is that so?! Is she your ex or something?"

"No! I told you, I've never had a girlfriend before..."

"Then why the fuck would she send you something like this?!"

"I have no idea! She just sent it to me out of nowhere... I don't even really talk to her..."

Once again, Tina put me on the defensive, by shifting the blame all to me. "And you decided to keep this photo? If it was so random, why didn't you just delete it? Instead, it's saved to your photo album!"

"I don't know, Tina," I responded, after letting out a deep breath. "I'm not with her... I don't see why it's such a big deal..."

"Such a big deal?! Are you kidding me?!"

"Why are you so angry with me?"

It took a few seconds for the agitated brunette to come up with a response. After growling underneath her breath a few times, the flustered girl came back, with an argument I never could have expected.

"You told me you liked me before, but now you have pictures on your phone like this! I don't think it's appropriate, for someone with feelings for one girl, to keep photos of another girl he supposedly doesn't have feelings for!"

Her argument kind of made sense. I could see how that would bother someone. However, as I was reminded of the moment that I confessed my feelings for her, I started to remember the way she'd turned me down time after time... except on this odd day for some reason.

"Well... you're not my girlfriend," I said in a straightforward tone, as I stared down into her brown eyes. "You reject me, every time I try to do something with you, that doesn't involve studying. You kind of came around today... but I don't think that really means anything..."

"So, what you're saying is you think you have the right to keep those photos?"

"Yes," I answered, as I took the phone out of her hand and stared at the image right in front of her. Then, after placing it back into my pocket, I further explained, "I don't know why that girl sent me those photos, but I saved them because I like them. I'm a college aged to male. Of course, I like pictures of attractive women in their underwear."

Perhaps my answer was so monotone that I had left her speechless. She just stared into my eyes, like she had seen a ghost. I didn't know what was going on in her cute little head, but she must have been pissed. I could only surmise that my time with her was probably done.

After an awkward moment, that felt like forever, she regained that annoyed look on her face. "You know what... I was wrong about you," she said as she placed her hands on her hips again. "I thought you were a nice guy, but you're just a pig." She then opened the door and slammed it in my face, leaving me out in the cold, with my own thoughts.