Nice Guys Finish Last Ch. 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not what I'm talking about! You almost came inside me!"

"I know, I know... I'm sorry... It's just... it felt so good, and I couldn't get any words out of my mouth..."

Though I expected her to be furious with me, Julia took a deep breath before responding, "That's okay." She then took her dress off and used it as a towel to wipe my semen from her car. "It's a good thing I noticed though. I just wasn't expecting you to finish so fast..."

"Oh... so you're not angry?" I was relieved, because it wasn't like her to be so understanding.

She then started giggling to herself. "I don't know why that surprised me. Fifteen seconds is pretty normal for you."

It was an insult, but I just considered myself lucky that she wasn't pissed. And she looked absolutely stunning, wearing nothing but a thong and a rolled down bra, as she wiped off the mess I made. I was now officially a cheater, but Tina was the last thing on my mind after what Julia did to me... looking that incredible...

After tossing her now cum-stained dress to the backseat like she had her jacket, Julia looked over at me with a straight face, like she didn't have a care in the world. "Can you do me a little favor?"

"What... what is it?" I nervously asked.

Fixing her bra, she asked, "Do you mind going inside and grabbing me some clothes?"

"Huh?"

"I changed my mind. I'm not going to that thing anymore, but I can't go back home in my underwear. Can you grab me one of your shirts, and either some shorts or sweatpants?"

"Oh, sure, of course!"

I hopped out of the car and ran into the house to find some clothes for her. All the while, my brain was in a frenzy, going a hundred miles a second, as the reality of what happened, dawned on me.

The reality was that I, Phillip, just had sex with an actual woman... It wasn't even with my girlfriend. I was a cheater too... but I had actual sex, intercourse, with a smoking, hot girl that I supposedly hated.

There was so much to take in, but so little time to do it. I just needed to get back out to the car, so I could give Julia some clothes.

When I got back outside, her window was down, so I just handed the clothes to her instead of getting inside. "Sorry again for the mess I made..." I told her, standing there like a little boy who had just gotten in trouble.

Julia began putting my shirt on. "That's okay," she said, not even sounding upset or anything. "Just try to warn me next time."

I nodded my head and we said our goodbyes, but as her car drove off, the comment she made finally hit me. Next time?! So, there's a next time?!

Not only did it seem like she had turned around on us never speaking to each other again, it also sounded like we were going to have sex again. However, I still didn't even know how I felt about being a cheater... I mean, how was I supposed to look Tina in the eyes, knowing I was having sex with another woman?

Whatever the case was, I already had a boner again, thinking about the prospect of having intercourse with Julia. My moral issue wasn't something that would be resolved that night, and the fact that I was as hard as a rock, thinking about the situation, made me feel even shittier.

Like many other nights, I couldn't fall asleep, with so much running through my mind. And just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, I received a text message... from Julia... with pictures of her body.

She didn't forget...

"You see that?" she texted, along with a picture of her in that same black thong she wore earlier. Showing off her voluptuous body in the image, she texted, "You fucked that tonight!"

I let out a whimper, as all the blood from my body went rushing down to my dick. I wanted so badly to masturbate, but for some reason I pathetically responded, "I'm sorry I only lasted fifteen seconds."

Before I could even smack myself for sending such an embarrassing message, she texted me back with a picture of her rubbing herself through her panties. "That's okay," it said. "I don't mind finishing the job myself."

Oh, my God... I can't even explain what that comment did to me. I could no longer stop myself from jacking off, and fifteen seconds later, I was once again covered in my own cum...

To be continued...