Nice Neighborhood Pt. 01

Story Info
A succubus finds a nice neighborhood to settle down in.
1.2k words
4
20.7k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki had now been a succubi on earth for many eons. She loved dominating the humans that she ran into. Vicki made their lives better. At least better for her. That was all that mattered. Stil she was lonely, for other succubi. So she decided to invite her friend Gina down to Earth.

Gina came but with great trepidation. What did mere mortals have to offer her? However, after just a year of using and abusing Vicki's cumdumps. Gina decided that she needed a harem of her own. Vicki controlled the people in the USA from Chicago to New York. So it was only fair that Gina got to control from LA to Chicago.

Gina knew she needed a home. As a succubus she deserved to live in opulent luxury. Not just any home but one that would cater to her extravagant tastes and be able to house many slaves. She found this home in Bel Air. Unfortunately, there were people already living in it. However, Gina's friend Vicki said this could easily be solved. Gina only had to turn the people living in it into her sluts. Soon they would be worshiping her. She would be their goddess, they would live only for her.

Gina went up to the home. It was occupied by an older man and his WAY younger 18 year old gold-digger wife. Her body was nearly perfect. It was only her mind that needed changing. One way or the other Gina would change her into a cunt eating dyke.

Gina went right up and knocked on the door. Sadie opened it. She saw Gina. "Oh, we don't accept sales people here...I don't want to buy anything." Vicki had told Gina that you basically needed to dominate humans right away.

"No, you'll invite me into your house. For a tour." ordered Gina.

"Of course, of course...come into the house for a tour." stated Sadie mindlessly. She was just repeating right now. Soon Gina would use her powers to make her an obedient slut. However, while Vicki was content to have her sluts in a state of mindlessness...Gina always wanted them to remember the horror in which they now lived.

Gina briskly strode in. "Nice place, nice place you got here. I think you should give me a tour and a drink. I'll bet you have 100 year old scotch stashed somewhere around here. "

" I don't know...you're a stranger and I don't think my husband would like it. He's very conservative and strict. Maybe you should go...I think I want you to go." said Sadie.

"Oh, that's just too bad. I was looking for a place to stay and I thought the two of us could be friends...you're such a pretty girl." said Gina as she kissed Sally on the cheek.

Sadie pulled away. "I'm not gay. I like men. I have a husband." she stated.

"Oh, I'm not gay either. I just thought we could be friends. Look, I brought a bottle of wine. Why don't you go fetch us some glasses?" It was one of the first commands Gina was to give her new prey. How would Sadie do?

"Of course, I'll get us some glasses to pour the wine...it's only 8 am though. Isn't it too early to party? Shouldn't we wait awhile?" Sadie was very nervous. Soon that quality would be replaced by a party girl.

"It's never too early to party in my book, now go fetch the glasses silly. You wouldn't want me to punish you if you take too long." Gina ordered.

Sadie went to fetch the glasses. Gina poured the wine and toasted her. "To my home and to our new life together." Sally didn't even blink at the statement. She just enjoyed the wine.

It had been doused with Gina's pussy juice. Sadie had to learn to enjoy her Mistress's juices one way or the other. Sadie would learn to enjoy them repeatedly. Begging for them every chance she got. As soon as she tasted Gina's pussy juice wine, her eyes rolled over in her head.

"Listen to me Sadie, you're no longer a nice wife...you're a slutty skank. I'm going to leave now but you'll try to get me to stay, a skank like you will do anything to get me to stay. Understand?"

"Yes." said Sadie mindlessly. Then she "woke up".

"Well, thank you for the tour Sadie. I loved your house. I'll be going now." stated Gina. She stood up and headed towards the front door.

"Wait." Sadie said. "I don't want you to go. I want you to stay. We had a really nice time together and I'd like for it to continue...please stay Gina?" begged Sadie.

"I don't know Sadie, I really need to find a nice place to live now that I'm here in Bel Air. It's so expensive and I doubt that many people would approve of my lifestyle, especially a conservative woman like you." stated Gina.

"If you need a place to stay, you could live here. What kind of lifestyle do you lead that people wouldn't approve of?" questioned Sade. Gods, above she wanted Gina to stay. She would do anything for Gina.

"I'm glad you asked Sadie, I take conservative women like you and turn them into mindless lesbians only qualified to serve me. Now take off your top and let me see your tits." ordered Gina.

"I'm not a lesbian." stated Sadie as she took off her top.

"Of course you're not, you just love tits and other women feeling your tits." stated Gina as she started stroking Sadie's tits. Sadie trembled under Gina's expert ministrations.

"Oh look, a little slut like you is growing wet already. Here taste yourself." Gina said. With that she reached into Sadie's moist panties and withdrew her cum covered hand.

Sadie opened her mouth and licked her own pussy juice from Gina.

"It tastes wonderful doesn't it Sadie?" questioned Gina.

Sadie nodded yes. "Pussy is wonderful." she stated.

Gina smirked. "Well, then I guess it is time for me to be going. Sorry I won't be able to stay. You just haven't pleased me enough."

"How can I please you? I want to please you Gina. You're my friend." stated Sadie.

"We're not friends, Sadie. If you want me to stay here,I'm going to need some things. Firstly, I want to live here rent free, you'll need to share a room with me since you'll be eating my cunt out whenever I want. Since I'm better than you, you'll have to wear something fitting for your new station in life. Luckily, I have an outfit for a cumdump like you. But, if you serve me you'll have great pleasures." said Gina as she continued massaging Sadie's breasts.

Sadie wanted nothing more than to do what her "friend" Gina wanted. So she started putting on her new French maid uniform. "Can I get you anything else, Gina?" questioned Sadie.

"That's Mistress and from now on you're no longer Sadie. It's too respectable of a name for you. Now you're nothing but Slut. You can make me breakfast, slut. Then I'll give you something to eat." stated Gina as she stripped herself of her skirt.

Sadie...well Slut briefly paused to stare at Gina's exposed pussy. (This would be trained out of her.)

"Yes Mistress." said Slut as she went on her way to make Gina's breakfast.