Nice Neighborhood Pt. 02

Story Info
More fun with the housewife in Bel Air.
1.4k words
4.33
14.4k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slut, slut...hurry up! You're Mistress is waiting." called Gina from the living room.

"Yes Mistress, I know Mistress...please forgive me. I'm doing the best that I can." called Slut. Formerly, Sadie from the kitchen. It had taken ½ hour for Slut, to make her Mistress' breakfast but at last she had brought it out.

"Here you go Mistress." stated Slut. She was eyeing Gina's pussy. Slut wanted her face in there.

"Ah my little Slut, I see you looking...you're eager. That's good that you're so eager to serve me. but I haven't decided if I'm going to use you yet. You took so long making my breakfast. It was very bad of you. I think I'm going to have to explore your body...if I'm going to use you. Now take that french maid outfit off...it's far too conservative. Come sit over here on the sofa with me and let's explore your body." stated Gina.

"Yes, Mistress." stated Slut. She went and sat on the sofa next to Gina.

"Ah Slut, see there's one of your first mistakes. Unless I give you express permission to sit by me, you should always sit on the floor at my feet. SIGH...I suppose I'll have to forgive you this time. Now it's time for me to explore your body...remember whatever I do you must not cum. Do you understand?" questioned Gina.

"Yes Mistress, I understand." said Slut.

"Now what size are your tits? Remember the more I debase you, the wetter you'll become." stated Gina.

"My tits are double D, Mistress. My husband gave them to me as a wedding present. He loves their size." stated Slut.

"Well, that size maybe good enough for a man, but I'm a connoisseur of tits and those are FAR to small. Let's make them into a G after the first letter of my name. That way you'll know you belong to me. I'll also make them as sensitive as your cunt. You'll never forget that you belong to me now...right cumslut?" questioned Gina as she thrust her fingers in and out of Slut's pussy.

It was hard for Slut, to get her words out as her tits expanded. They were SO sensitive. All she wanted to do was play with them. Her Mistress was so kind to have given her these.

"Yes Mistress." Slut managed to gasp out as she tried not to cum. "Oh Mistress please let me cum, please?" Slut begged.

Gina just cackled mavelently. "Not yet Slut, not yet. You haven't pleased me. Let's see how long I can keep you on the brink. I may just keep you as my brink slut. What would you think of that?" questioned Gina as she thrust her fingers deeper into Slut.

"Yes, Mistress...if that's what you want Mistress." said Slut trying not to cum.

"Oh baby, you've got me creaming my panties when you're on edge like this.You are so fucking hot." stated Gina still fingering Slut.

What do you say when someone pays you a compliment, slut?" questioned Gina.

Slut refused to answer. Gina knew now that her stubbornness would leave her permanently on edge.

"You say thank you, you little dimwit," Gina said. "Now say it!"

"Thank . . ." Slut could barely stand being on edge. Slut could barely breathe. Her only thought was that she needed to cum. Yet somehow. "thank you...Mistress". came out.

"You're not ready to be my slut, yet Slut. I like all my girls to be clean and fresh. And I want you marked as mine. Maybe a collar or a tattoo. I haven't decided yet."

"Oh God no." thought Slut. How could she hide her new lesbian tendiences from her husband? This was crazy. And yet she couldn't deny how these thoughts - thoughts of being enslaved Gina made her wet with desire.

" Now Slut, I'll leave you on edge for the rest of the day. I'm going to take your credit card and do some shopping in Bel Air. I'll be over tomorrow morning," stated Gina."And I expect you to be ready for me. Perfumed and freshly shaved. Ready to fuck. Do you still have your wedding dress?"

"Umm - yes. Yes Mistress." Slut's voice was raspy and thick with need. Her copious chest heaved. Taught nipples stood erect. Slut needed to cum. Gina smiled wickedly.

"I haven't given you permission to come yet slut," Gina warned. "Don't you do it."

"I can't help it." Slut couldn't. Her body could not be denied.

"You better bear down and figure out a way." Gina was semi-merciful and slowed her fingers, but she didn't let up. Slut's cunt continued making wet sounds with every thrust of Gina's fingers.

Reaching into Gina's mimosa glass, Slut grabbed a handful of ice and then cupped it over her sex. She prayed it would work. The cold was a shock. A painful shock. The need to cum passed. She held the cold ice tightly to her sex and shivered.

"That's a good bitch," Gina said. "Now, as I was saying. When I come over tomorrow, I expect to find you in your marriage bed, wearing your wedding dress, legs spread wide, your shaved pussy open and ready for me. But, you'll be on edge till then.

"When - when will you be over?" questioned Slut in anticipation.

Gina pulled her finger out of the young housewife's cunt and gave her a spank.

"It's not for you to question your Mistress. It doesn't matter when I get here bitch. But when I get here, I better see you in bed and eager for me. And by eager, I mean I want to see wet fingers and a hot and ready cunt. And you better not cum without my permission. Bitch, I mean it, you better not cum."

Slut was caught between two worlds. She would be a slave. She would be this woman's sex slave. She wanted it didn't she? This woman would fuck her in the bed she shared with her husband, even in the dress she wore at her wedding, nothing was sacred. She should say no. It was wrong to have lesbian sex and for her to belong to a woman. Slut wanted to say No way. No how. Fuck you bitch.

Yet, Slut's pussy was hotter and wetter than ever before. Slut knew needed this in her life, yet she never knew it till this moment. That she was such a rug munching dyke.

"Please," Slut begged in need.

"Please, what?" Gina asked.

"Please Mistress. May I cum now?"

"Not yet bitch," Gina said. What's your answer slut? Are you going to be my bitch? Are you going to stay on edge till I let you cum sometime tomorrow?"

"Oh gods," Slut panted out. Slut saw no other way out of it. "Yes - yes ma'am."

"I'm going to test you. You have no idea how I'll test you. But, I promise you'll be happy one way or the other." said Gina. "So you'll be my slave?" questioned Gina.

"Yes Mistress. Please Mistress. I need to cum. I need it bad." Slut legs trembled. She ached with need. ". . .so bad."

Gina rolled the young woman's clit around with the tip of her finger. " Now Slut, a good bitch should know no cumming until her mistress is pleased. Has my bitch ever eaten pussy before?"

"No Mistress." Slut shifted in her seat, she was trying to stop herself... Worse, she had to hold her internal muscles tight to keep from soiling herself. "Never."

Gina took her fingers out of Slut's cunt. She stuck a shiny wet digit in Slut's mouth and Slut sucked it clean of her own juices.

"Well, Slut from now on you'll be doing quite a lot of it. I intend to see that you become very skilled at it. I even have some friends I plan on sharing you with. But, for now you've been disrespectful so I'm going to keep you on edge. It's what you want isn't it?

"Yes. Yes, Mistress." Slut gasped out. Slut wondered if she would be able to go through with it. What it would be like to be this domineering woman's sex slave. It was a privilege right? She wondered how she was going to get through the day without something terrible like her cumming.

"Good Slut," Gina said. "Now you just sit there growing hornier by the second. Your Mistress is going to have a good day. I'm sure a good slave like you has got this all under control. But tomorrow - tomorrow. . . I intend to get full, my full measure, of your servitude.

With that Gina departed the house. She would leave her Slut on edge till she'd return tomorrow. For now Gina had a credit card and a day of shopping to look forward to.

*************