Nice Spread

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One by one, before they leave, everyone takes a moment to kiss her goodbye, thanking her for her generosity, for so selflessly sharing herself with all of us.

Even if this was just a one-time thing -- which I pray like hell it wasn't, I know I'll never forget the time I helped a woman get her revenge, while getting off five very happy, grateful mind-blown men, who will undoubtedly never forget this night for as long as they live, either.

Fuck. But as I attempt to walk out, I wince, realizing that I can barely walk. But I'm even more certain that neither can she -- especially after being worked over by all of us as hard as that.

Smirking as I head back to my place, I'm hoping now that Danny will finally shut up about his stupid lame sexual conquests, since we both know we hit the fucking motherlode with my delightfully kinky new neighbor. So none of the bullshit he could come up with now, will ever be able to compete with what we all shared with her.

Once I've turned the lock, looking back over my shoulder before I walk into my apartment, I wonder what she'd think about taking me on, just on my own -- and of course any damn way she'd want me...

Funny thing is, I can feel that my cock's already hard for her again, when I thought it would take at least a week to get over a crazy hot ride like that. But then, who am I to argue? If a woman as amazing as she is would be game to take me on, then I'd be more than ready for her, even now. And of course for as long as she'd want me. Cause now I've sure got a taste for her, and every fucking crazy thing she craves.

12