All Comments on 'Nice Surpise'

by DougsLair

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story!!! Part two!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I can relate to becoming a slut quickly. The same thing happened to me. Like this character, I have never considered myself to be submissive. I just enjoy being a bottom and love pleasing the man/men I am with. I love being spit roasted.

69stroker6969stroker69over 8 years ago
Me too

Tommy, Mike and Jim, where are you. I'd love to service all three of these delicious men. Thanks for the fabulous story.

sj_53sj_53over 8 years ago
I relate to this story

I also never considered myself submissive, but I did love to be fucked and to please the guy fucking me. I have been married for a long time and haven't been with any men. This story could be my fantasy. Great story.. Loved it.. Please write another chapter.

I have some stories available on my profile page if anyone is interested in reading them.

sabarsabarabout 8 years ago
Hottt

Your a lucky guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Awesome. I love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was great! Like you, I enjoy sucking Black cock, then taking that Black cock in my ass and then cleaning it. I want to show them all that they can use both my holes and I'll clean their beautiful Black cocks with lots of TLC. Black men are superior and deserve to be treated by us inferior white gay sluts.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Great story. I too love BBC. I'm such a faggot cocksucking bitch who loves to give myself fully and completely to a man.

I love all your stories. This one especially is fantastic.

Keep up the great writing.

OralSubRayOralSubRay4 months ago

Lots of great man on man sex, not a lot of dull nonsense. Would love to be in a threesome or more where all the guys were fucking each other and in need of someone to clean up after each anal entry. They all know I'm not interested in receiving oral but very willing to be the clean-up guy. Every cock deserves to be treated with TLC and my mouth loves to be full of cock as often as posible.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice story here. Early fifties here, I went on a cruise with my wife before covid, we stopped at Aruba, St. Lucia and St. Thomas. When we were in St. Thomas we bumped two guys from our ship in a small bar and shared a few rum drinks, my wife figured them to be gay but I wasn't so sure. Later that day as I was screwing my wife, I oddly couldn't stop thinking about them screwing each other. Many drinks and two days later, both of them took turns fucking my ass. Wow, was that a bucket list day!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous