Niche Marketing Ch. 01

Story Info
Mark thought he could use mind control for money. Instead...
5.3k words
4.61
10.4k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he first began his undergraduate studies, Mark quickly established himself as a man to watch. Soon he was considered a brilliant budding psychologist by all his peers.

But then in his junior year of college, very high and very distracted at a party, he had come up with a revolutionary approach to the human mind. He tried to tell it to his girlfriend, but she didn't believe him. It obsessed him more and more, and she grew tired of hearing it. As did his advisors and eventually most of his teachers and friends. He barely graduated. People around him told him, in ways increasingly more direct, that he needed to let his dream go. The human mind was too complex for the sort of tricks he wanted to play on it. Him becoming the new Isaac Newton of cognition just wasn't in the cards.

But he knew he had something. He continued working long and hard on the twists of consciousness. He took dead end jobs, his relationships failed. It took him 10 years, until his early thirties.

Then one morning he felt he finally had it perfected. The delivery method was so simple: writing. Just human language itself was enough to rewire the mind.

At long-lasting thought he had perfected away to embed ways to contain triggers for deep psychological changes into text ads. If it worked it could make him millions. But he had to try it first.

The way it worked was, it would tap into the subconscious with offensive statements and then ride that wave to reprogram people when they didn't even realize they were being reprogrammed.

To try it out, he had to create the most offensive online ad possible. If it reached its intended target, 35 to 50-year-old men, they would quickly start sending him money without even realizing it or remembering it.

He posted the ad.

"Single white unemployed male magic cumlord seeking hot fit women to be one of his many total and complete come sluts. Winners will have successfully obeyed every single order. Auditions held daily. Show up at this address for more information."

He added a bitcoin account number, for the anonymous donations he hoped to trigger many men into sending him. Because the online site required it, he added a street address that was pure fiction.

Holding his breath with excitement, he clicked "Submit."

And it was done.

He leaned back in satisfaction. If this worked, and it really seemed like it would, he would never have to work jobs that were beneath him again. He could be free to research and revolutionize the world.

That finally was enough. He could rest.

He went to sleep, to see what would result in the morning.

He was woken at 8 AM to a knock on the door. He looked through the peephole, one eye still blurry from sleep. He saw a rather anxious and pretty young blonde face.

"Yes?" he asked without opening the door. He hope this wasn't some feminist upset at his ad.

"Can I come in please?" She asked with a note of tension in her voice. "Or see you? Or however it works? I'm here to audition for the position of..." she looked around to see if anyone could hear her, "come slut," she whispered.

Mark felt his cock stir in his pants. He blinked. "Okay, who put you up to this."

"No one, honest," she said, her muffled voice coming through the door. "Let me prove it to you."

He snorted. "Yeah right. Show me your tits then."

She immediately opened her coast, showing two bare beautiful natural breasts above a fit and sculpted stomach. Her nipples budded with excitement. "I'll show you anything else you want," she said hopefully. "I understand that's how it has to work."

The stirring in his pants became a raging harden.

Okay then, he thought, this was at least worth checking out further. He opened the door.

Her face was beautiful, even the beads of sweat that appeared to be coming down her forehead. Her blonde hair fell on either sides of her beautiful neck. She was dressed in a trenchcoat that only barely hid her figure. What little he could see of the rest of her was amazing. Her still open coat showed the top of a bikini bottom that barely existed.

"Do you like how I look? I so hope that you do," she said. She turned around to show her body from the back. Her trench coat ended just above her ass, showing long tanned tone legs ending in high-heeled pumps. "I dressed like I think a come slut should. I was so happy to see that ad. I've been waiting for this my whole life and I didn't even know it. How weird is that!"

"Weird," he said numbly.

She looked at him expectantly. "How many positions for come slut are still open?"

Mark's eyes were completely wide-open now. He had nothing to say.

"Is something wrong?" She asked nervously. "That other address was fake. That was part of the test, right? A lot of sluts wouldn't bother to track your IP address to your actual address. I would. I'm dedicated! And I've got a smart brain, to go with my hot body that I've been working on for years."

"I can see that." He examined her. "Are you--are you sure this is something that you want?"

"Beyond sure! I've been trying so long to find a good man, your ad need me realize that what I really need to do is be a good come slut. Is there still room for me? How many positions are open?"

He swallowed. "Only the one."

"Then are you going to hire me? Please? I will do whatever you want. Whatever it takes to get the position," she said. "I'm ready, willing and able."

"What are your qualifications?" he asked.

"I gave you my resume. I have to have sex with you today. I need this. Today is the last day. I will do whatever you want. Whatever it takes. I'll make you come so hard. I promise," she said breathlessly.

"You promise what?"

"I promise I'll be the best come slut you can imagine. I'm begging you to make me a come slut."

"Okay," said Mark as his brain sped to catch up with his rapidly hardening dick. "Can you, can you show me your whole body?"

She nodded eagerly, and opened her trenchcoat. Underneath she wore only a single G string. She was indeed incredibly fit. Her waist thin and stomach flat, her posture straight. Her waist was slender, her body completely toned, and her tits sat full, high and proud on her chest. Her nipples were harder than ever.

She bit her upper lip, fearful. "I've been so horny since you put that ad out. I hope you don't mind that I've been warming up for you. I've been driving for hours trying to find your address, while thinking about what I would do to you in order to pass the audition."

No one else was in the hallway in his apartment building. An idea occurred to him. Now was the time to really check if this wasn't some sort of plot or prank. Would she display her body for him in the hallway without even asking to come inside his apartment yet?

"Show me your pussy," he said, half-hearted.

She smiled eagerly and pulled her panties down.

He was immediately conscious of how she was standing. Not showing her entire pussy or spreading her legs very far.

It was time to see just how far this would go.

He leaned down and put his hands between her thighs, parting them more. She moaned and stood wider. A pair of small, shaved lips came into view.

Without asking or saying a word, he reached directly towards her pussy. He extended his finger to almost touch her.

She gave a little whimper and moved closer, grabbing his hand with both of hers and directing it into her groan. When he touched her outer lips she moaned. She was wet as the ocean.

He leaned down and put his finger in her slit, stroking her.

He made up his mind. "Why don't you come on in and we can discuss the, uh, audition." Not really a difficult decision.

"Oh yes, thank you!" she said with great relief.

She came inside. He shut and locked the door behind her. She turned towards the locking sound, looking even more excited. She dropped her trenchcoat, and pulled her hair into a ponytail, and bound her long beautiful blonde hair on top of her head. Her arms raising to tie her hair raised both her beautiful biceps and angled her chest.

The effect was quiet intentional. She lowered her arms and ran her fingers around her nipples. "Mmm, I can't wait to show you how well I can serve you in every possible way. You can't know what a relief it is to finally have a purpose in life." She watched his eyes and licked her lips. "I'm so ready."

She looked at his crotch, and reached for his belt buckle.

Not quite believing his own reaction, he grabbed her hand.

Even more than her beauty, the amount of power he had was dawning on him. He had a chance to exploit it.

"We aren't there yet," lied Mark. Really, she had already passed any conceivable audition.

She nodded, eyes wide, contrite. "Oh yes sir, sorry sir, I didn't mean to... to imply that I was anything other than a plaything to indulge at your whim."

"I do like the sound of that," said Mark. "But let's start the audition." He took her by the hand and walked her over to his couch. She sat down on the corner of the couch, and he sat next to her. She held on to his hand as she let her toned thighs drift open, first smiling shyly and then licking her lips. When she saw he liked that, she brought his middle finger into her mouth and began to suck it.

He groaned. His dick ached for her. He didn't know how much longer he could resist. But he still wanted to maintain his powerful position over her, just for the fun of it.

He pulled his finger out of her mouth and brought it to her breast. "Play with yourself for me."

She began to fondle her nipples, and, when she saw this excited him, wet her fingers with her tongue and let them wander all over her firm breasts.

"Oh, it looks like we have a good girl, who's a good slut," he said.

"And I want to be your come slut, sir," she said. She pressed her breasts together, showing him her hard nipples, like a present for him.

"What do you want, slut?"

"I want you to fuck me, sir."

Mark stroked her cheek, then ran his fingers through her hair. "Of course you do. You're a slut, and sluts love to be fucked."

"Yes sir."

"But sluts are dirty, aren't they?" he asked.

"Yes sir."

Mark reached out and ran a finger along her lips, pulling her lipstick from her mouth and smearing it on her lips.

"Do you like being dirty, slut?"

"Yes sir."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes sir."

"Beg me, slut. Beg me to fuck you."

"Please fuck me, sir. Please use me and make me dirty, sir."

" Star performance so far," he had to admit. "But I will have some expectations of come sluts."

"Fire away," she said. "This whole thing is new to me. All I know is I would love to service your every sexual want. And other ones too of course. But I'm really thinking sexual right now."

He swallowed.

She smiled pleadingly, as she reached a hand over to his crotch. She smiled again in triumph as he moaned at her touch.

"What do you, what do you think you'll do with that?" He stammered.

She stroked him delicately, fire and lust mixed with dreamy worship in her eyes

"I would love your dick to pound away inside me, in every hole, any time you want."

"Have you sucked a lot of dick?"

She took on a thoughtful expression. She kept lightly caressing his cock, outlining the outside of his underwear. He kept from coming, barely.

"I've sucked some, and I've always liked it," she continued. "But I haven't sucked as many as I could. Before I saw that ad I wouldn't have bothered. I've been working so hard for my degree in physical therapy and staying fit. But after you posted that ad though, I was researching pressure points and techniques from all parts the world, from Thailand to Sweden to the Fiji Islands."

She stopped stroking him, and sat up slightly, now looking him in the eyes.

"Besides, that's not the only reason I'm here. I'm here to make you happy."

"Uh, ok..." he said, somewhat taken aback.

"I want to learn to please you in every way," she said finally, matter of factly.

"You think that you can make me cum?" he asked cockily.

"I know I can," she replied sweetly, but then continued with a slight edge to her voice. "And I will."

She leaned in again, and resumed caressing. This time with a little more pressure as she began to stroke him.

"I want to make you feel so good," she whispered. "I want you to feel so good, I want to make you cum harder than you've ever cum before."

Wow, Mark thought. He had already run out of questions.

"But I'm feeling like you won't tell me to yet," she said. She swallowed nervously. "Can you, can you let me touch more than your hand?"

She reached over to his boxers, and slowly pulled the waistband down.

He groaned, and again had to hold back from cumming.

She felt his body nearly jolt at every point of contact. She actually purred, as she began to stroke him."I want to wrap myself around feel every inch of you. I want to make you feel so good, I want you to feel so good baby, I want to make you cum."

He was barely holding it together. He was trying to hold on to his self-control. She started slowly feeling up his balls, cupping them and then light squeezing.

It was almost too much. He couldn't hold back any more. "Can I," he asked. "Can I... can I say something?"

"Of course," she said. "Anything."

"So you really want to do this?"

She smiled nervously and rubbed her nipples again. "I'm so turned on! I've never felt anything like this. What the hell did you do to my mind with that ad?"

"It was just a test. I was looking to see, well, what people might be willing to do I guess," he hedged.

"Well whatever you did, thank you," she said. "Thank you just for the chance of this audition. I work my body all the time, and I've never felt this connected to my body before." She trailed a hand between her breasts, and then reached her hand into her panties. She pulled out her finger, glistening. "I've never been this wet before, and you barely touched me." She became thoughtful again. "If you didn't, why, I bet--" She began to talk, and then looked away.

"What?" He demanded. "Say it. One of my true come sluts can have no secrets from me."

"Please don't be angry with me," she said.

"I'll decide that. Say it."

"Well...if the ad didn't demand that I was completely under your control, which is so hot, I would be tempted to just rape you. I'm probably strong enough to do it. I spent the last three years learning mixed martial arts and have a black belt in karate."

"That's hot," he admitted. "Show me your biceps."

She smiled, and went into a double biceps pose. Perfectly fit, hard little biceps popped up on her lovely arms.

The incredible amount of power Mark had was just now starting to dawn on him. How much control did he have? "How do you feel about sharing me with other women."

She considered it. "Would they be other come sluts?"

"Some, some others may be even standard relationships. Maybe even people I wouldn't tell that you're my come slut, you would have to stay a secret from them."

"Whatever you want," she nodded eagerly. "As long as you put your cock in me even once, I'll be yours forever to do anything I want with. That's how I want it, somehow. I don't understand it, but it's like...like my entire body demands it. It's like you rewired my entire brain and body to make me your perfect personal fuck toy. I can't think of anything else in life that could matter to me this much. "

He leaned back on the other side of the couch. "Alright," he said, in a kingly manner he couldn't even believe he was hearing himself adopt. But it felt so natural with her. "You will stop when I say, and you'll accept every decision I make as final. Including if I decide you're not going to be one of my come sluts anytime now or in the future."

She nodded eagerly and gratefully. "Thank you my new master! I completely understand." He laid back as she slowly prowled across the couch on all fours like a lioness. Her ass in the air, she put her arms on either side of his torso, and leaned in, giving him a soft slow kiss.

"Yum," she said, and leaned in again with a light licking his lips. She laid against him, pressing her body into his, as her hand entered his boxers. "Any good come slut would certainly tell you, these clothes have got to go," she said.

"Good." A further idea to try out occurred him. "Because when you see my dick, it will be the most amazing -looking and tasting thing you've ever seen."

"Of course, master," she said. "I mean, it goes without saying. It's attached to you, and I want your come to shoot through it and flood all in me and over me."

She began to stroke him.

He closed his eyes and moaned at how good her touch felt. "And where do you want my come to go baby?"

"Oh, master. Everywhere! All in and all over my hot fit body that I've been working out for years, never realizing how much I needed to dedicate it and all of my sexual energy to pleasing a man like you." She smiled. "But I think my mouth is done enough talking right now, don't you?"

She pulled his dick out from his boxer's, and whether or not Mark's extra programming had worked, she was in fact amazed. "Oh my God," she exclaimed, "you weren't kidding," She looked at him expectantly, licking her lips again, he nodded to her unasked question.

She dived onto his cock with her mouth and began to suck. It felt so good he closed his eyes in bliss. She just continued that motion for a while. When he opened his eyes, she began to move. Keeping her mouth on his dick like a pivot, she moved the rest of her body across him, straddling him in reverse and presenting her perfect pussy to his mouth as she continued pleasuring his cock. He never felt anything so good in his entire life as her lips and tongue. She was working pressure points along his thighs with her delicate fingers as her tongue swirled and her hot wet mouth worked him up and down. Her ass so good and perfect in his face that he had to pull her panties off to see it, this gave him access to her pussy. Just for the power alone, and also because he was really appreciating how good she made him feel, he began to lick her as he fingered her.

She came instantly as soon as his second knuckle entered, briefly moving her mouth off his stick to scream. She moved her hand to his Dick and held it as she turned around to him. "Oh my God, I'm sorry I stopped sucking your Dick. It just felt so good that. That's the strongest orgasm I've come-on my life."

"Cumsluts should have great orgasms," he said magnanimously. "No worries. Back to it. I'm going to keep making things difficult for you by continuing to make you orgasm. If you can keep pleasing me in the deepest throes of passion, that means you might be eligible to be one of my top come sluts."

She squealed with joy. "Yes sir, yes sir! Right away." She dove further into sucking his Dick again with abandon. He continued playing with her ass and pussy. She came another three times as she continued to suck his love stick, the last time her whole body quivering but still never missing a single suck or lick.

She wrapped her mouth around his head, sucking on the tip. She swirled her tongue around his head, using the highly sensitive parts of her mouth. She knew he was getting close. "Oh, my god. I'm going to come!" he said at last. That was all the warning she was going to get. He actually had a test for her now. If she really was going to be his come slut, a dream provider of sexual experiences, she would know what to do without being asked.

His entire body was bucking, and she was meeting his own actions with her own mouth, grabbing his ass with her hands and practically forcing his dick to fuck her face.

She sucked harder.

The pulse of his cock in her mouth grow to a fevered pitch. She had to know what was coming.

The thick stream of hot, thick come shot straight down her throat. He shot the biggest load of his life into her. She swallowed all of it, nearly gagging on the volume but making pleased delicious sounds whole time, filling her throat and mouth with his warm seed.

12