Niche Marketing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he'd shot the last of it, she sucked his dick a little more. "Thank you, master. That was amazing." She took a deep, satisfied breath.

"Come back here and lie with me," he said.

"Would you like me to wash my mouth out first?" She asked. "I'm all about what you want. Be such a good little come slut for you if you let me."

"Clearly. Don't worry about that for now." She lay down next to him, hands cupping his balls. He put his arm around her shoulders As he rested in the post orgasm glow, he began lightly caressing her toned and beautiful stomach. Her golden tan was even and beautiful.

"So what's your name?"

"Molly," she said softly.

He lightly brushed her nipples. She gasped. Her nipples weren't fully erect, but were still a bit aroused. Her body was like a Maserati. Apparently ready to go at any moment.

Had his own ad done this to her, or was she just untapped and waiting for it? "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a personal trainer, while I look for work in exercise physiology. Would you like some of my paycheck? I'd give you all of it, but then I'd need a place to stay and I wouldn't want to impose. And it would be hard to keep my body in shape for you like a good come slut if I'm homeless."

He started. Was he going to be able to quite work and do research full-time anyway?

It didn't seem quite right to take advantage of her that way too. "No, that's fine, you can keep your job. If I need money I'll let you know."

She smiled and snuggled into him. "You're so generous."

He didn't have any other tests for her. He had to admit she'd passed his every desire perfectly. "Okay," he kissed her, "you can be my--"

"Not yet," she said suddenly. She kissed him back passionately before he could say another word.

He looked down at her and was about to say something but she put her finger to his lips.

She raised her head and began to lick his head, his shaft, every part of it. She licked his sac, gently sucking on his balls. He moaned as he stiffened again, ready to go again.

She was grinning and it seemed as though she had something to say. But instead she kissed him.

Their tongues wrestled and passion for five minutes. As they kissed she began to jack him off again. He became hard.

He was about to speak, but she put her finger to his lips. It was finally time for her to speak her piece.

"I haven't even really fucked you all the way yet. Let me really earn this," she said. "I want you to know for sure what a good fuck slut I can be for you, without reservations. I want to feel what I can do to your cock inside of my pussy."

Molly turned around, her face to the bed. She bent her knees, her hands on the edge of the mattress. She felt Mark move behind her and then his cock was sliding along the wet folds of her, then inside of her. She moaned, feeling it fill her completely. Mark started thrusting into her, then growing faster and faster.

She positioned her hot wet slit right above his dick, and moaned as she impaled herself on him. He had thought she was good with her mouth, but it was nothing compared to how she worked him with her pussy. Her beautiful breasts rose and fell above him, and he grabbed them both and squeezed. She moaned long and low, arching her back again to working her ass rapidly, in the midst of her own orgasm as she drove him to the brink, then she slowed him down and held him there, smiling as she leaned in and kissed him, moving her ass the whole time and a very impressive display of acrobatic stamina. Then she leaned back, and arched her back as she worked him.

She moaned and rocked her hips back and forth, her hands on her breasts and her face tilted back. She bit her lower lip and stayed like that for a moment, although the shifting expression on her face was indication enough of how much she was enjoying herself. She was so wet, and her muscles felt so tight around him, and so wet, as if they were sucking him in as he continued to penetrate her again and again with this deep, steady rhythm that she rode. Her breathing was becoming more and more labored, and she sped up, her breasts bouncing up and down as she began to grind herself against him. She was impossibly wet, and he could feel the soft folds of skin against him, rubbing the tip of his cock. It was purely wonderful.

He was on the razor's edge of coming for several delicious minutes before he let loose a full new load inside her.

"God!" he gasped. He leaned back. She smiled and stretched, her beautiful breasts standing to attention. She was practically glowing, satiated but still holding his penis inside her.

She continued working him lightly with her hips and pussy, as she lovingly caressed his chest. "Yes," she said with satisfaction. "oh hell yes. My body has needed that my whole life, Jesus Christ."

"Well," he said with a smile, "if you can stop talking me long enough for me to get a word in edge wise,"

"Oh so sorry sir," she said impishly she swirled and clenched her pussy down on him again, giving him a resurging amount of arousal. "You were saying?"

"Yes you can be my cumslut, if--"

"Oh thank you! Thank you!" She leaned in to cover him with kisses.

He held up a hand. "I wasn't done yet."

She leaned back and nodded apologetically, "Yes sir, sorry sir."

"You can be my cumslut if you will follow the following conditions."

Her face became alive with eagerness. "Name 'em!" she said, her nipples getting fully erect.

"You will do anything I say, and you will enjoy doing anything I say, immediately and without question."

She nodded quickly. "Of course! Master," she added.

"You will never have any jealousy about anything I do with anyone else."

She considered it. "My body and mind tell me that is what I must do. Yes. Absolutely. "

"You'll keep your body fit and healthy and in peak condition for me."

"I thought that was a given. Of course."

He couldn't think of anything else. "Okay then, welcome aboard. You have passed the audition and you can be my come slut. You may kiss me at will now."

Tears of joy streamed down her face. She leaned in close. "My master," she sighed. "I can't wait to fuck you now for real, as your true cumslut."

She began moving her hips, her slick pussy working him again.

What followed was the most exquisite sexual encounter of his life. It made there immediately prior sexual contact like a light handshake. The next three hours they enjoyed each other's bodies he learned to play her like a violin, and could simply order her to come, which she loved entirely.

Finally she dismounted him to take him in her mouth. She gazed at him with absolute devotion and as he unloaded a full barrage of the road to her eager mouth. It was so much it almost choked her. She swallowed every drop. Then as he calmed down she exquisitely cleaned every last inch of his cock and balls, and laid back next to him. They lay there together, enjoying the afterglow, exhausted.

"So," she said at last. "I have a couple of things that I maybe should go into right now, in order to serve you better. One is to break up with my boyfriend. He's nowhere near as good for me as you anyway."

"Yes, good," he said. "This has been a great audition, I have to say. I should really thank you."

"You're really sweet. Of all the men to have me as a come slut, I really lucked out with you." She kissed him. She beamed. "I am very good at winning and getting what I want."

What was he going to ask? Oh yes. "What's the other thing you have to do?"

"Have any other women become your come sluts yet?"

"You're the first to pass the audition," he said. "You're not jealous are you, of other girls being my come slut?"

Molly shook her lovely head and smiled. "Of course not master. I just look forward to knowing who else will be blessed to serve your every pleasure. Just thinking about anyone with you, me or anyone else, makes me so hot I could just come right now." She smiled like a cat. "Which brings me to the next thing I have to do, to show you what a great consulate servant for your needs I am."

She went over to her trench coat, and pulled herself phone out of her pocket. She quickly texted someone.

He heard an answering message arrive quickly. She turned towards him on the bed. "Master? It appears maybe you should stay awake a little longer."

"Fine, but why?"

She smiled. "Can you let that be a surprise from your good and loyal come slut?" She came over to where he lay spent on the bed, and pulled a single finger along his dick. He quickly sprang to attention again. "It doesn't seem like our big friend here minds hanging around a bit," she noted.

He was surprised that as well he always been healthy, but he'd never come this many times this completely. And apparently he was still ready for more. Was this the effect the ad was having on him? What the hell was going on?

Molly succeeded in distracting him with more passionate matters.

Forty minutes later there was a knock at the door.

12