All Comments on 'Nicholas' Bargain Ch. 02'

by redsoles

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 13 years ago
wow

i am certainly loving this, an omg what a sneaky sneaky twist you have masterfully placed. keep up your fabulous writing looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

Well written & engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

seriously loved this can't wait for the last chap. It'd be cool if u made a whole story about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

GREAT story!!! Next chapter - please do very soon. I had trouble submitting my comment. Hopefully, it will be done now, after 5 trys. Nicholas and Lara are 2 great soulmates. After what is their normal and dull lives. They deserve an immortal bind as they seems so matched on an emotional, sexual and relationship commitment level.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
What A Follow-Up

this chapter is even better than the first. My only complaint is that you said this story had only one more chapter. If this story must end, I hope you have another idea that you are working on. I still think you are a fantastic author. That this is only your second submission is astonishing. I hope that whatever you do, you keep writing.

Back to the story. His daughter, his daughter! I so never saw that coming. What a great twist to the storyline. I will be watching for the next installment to see how this all works out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great work!

The first chapter was good, tho, as you mentioned, skipped around a bit. This one is great! I very much look forward to the next chapter! Very well done!

ushergalushergalalmost 13 years ago
continue

please continue because this is just tooooo gooood

shyintxshyintxalmost 13 years ago
LOVVVVVVVVVVE IT

Please hurry with the next chapter. I am so hoping it is love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wow. That is all I can say, I mean just wow. I really love this story. The plot line is wonderful and interesting. I hope you post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loving it!

Keep it coming! Really love this story!

Fluffy07Fluffy07almost 13 years ago
Reminds me of a historical mills and boon novel...

...thats how good it is! I cant find a single error even if i wanted to. And its an amazing story. Great job :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please!

I read both chapters today. Please please write more! I want to know how the story turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please write more

i've Favorited this story and check back daily in hopes that you have written more. please continue this story.

redsolesredsolesover 12 years agoAuthor
The next part will be up shortly! Thanks for being patient

just finishing it up

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
I saw that coming

but it's still a great twist and I'm enjoying this .One thing i don't get is why on earth she told Nicholas that she was not a "maid" and also why he is unable to read her mind and know the truth when he previously could ?

TravelingSoulTravelingSoulalmost 8 years ago
Distracting

Hello redsoles! I have enjoyed your plot and character work this far, but must admit that your editing errors have driven me to distraction. This is a shame as I truly belive this could be a fun tale, but when you drop the key noun in descriptions (eyes - when describing her face at the theater) or mix up names (Tim was used in both instances at the ball) the errors becom distracting and it is difficult to enjoy the story. Do continue writting, but try and ask for edits too?

Keep up the creative effort!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredsoles@redsoles
The edited/revised version of Nicholas' Bargain is on Amazon under author Amanda Rieu :) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I65P7RM Goodreads link https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/17440084-amanda-rieu

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories