Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're brother and sister Nick. I know everything about you. It shouldn't be weird between us. I don't want this relationship we've built to change." She was getting upset.

"It won't." He reassured her, though he didn't sound convincing.

"So what you've seen my tits? I've seen your thing before?" She pointed at his lower region.

"What? Maybe when I was younger!" What was she saying?

"I know you masterbate." She blurted out.

"REBECCA!" He was super embarrassed now.

"I know that's what you were doing this morning and you know what... it's okay, it's normal. I do it too, more times than I care to admit." She was in hysterics.

"You know what?! ...And you what?!" He couldn't believe what she was saying to him.

Had she completely lost her marbles? It was obvious that Rebecca was upset. He meant so much to her and he didn't want anything changing.

"Take your cock out." She said.

Had he just heard her right. He couldn't be sure, did she just ask him what he thought she'd just asked him? His sister wanted to see his dick. He had to admit, earlier he thought this day couldn't get any weirder but it just did.

"What did you just say?" His heart pounded in his chest.

"I'm saying that I want you to show me your penis. I want to show you that it won't be weird after." She explained.

"How does this make it less weird?" He was sure she had gone mad.

"Because you've seen me and I'll have seen you, it's fair, and this way, there won't be any weirdness after it."

"Becca..."

"Its okay nick, i want to see it." She did not look quite as upset now.

There was an awkward silence in the room. He didn't know what to say. He'd never shown anyone his cock before. That sight was strictly for him and him only, not to be shared with his older sister.

"Nobody's ever seen it before." He admitted.

"I have." She crossed her arms.

"When we were little! it's bigger now..." He felt weird saying that.

Rebecca now thought of what it would look like, she wondered if he was small, or if he was large. Her guees was that he'd be small but how was she to know.

"Well maybe this will make it less weird when you show it to your first girlfriend?" Her arms fell from her side.

She was fidgety. Rebecca only got like this when she was nervous.

"I don't know... I'm shy." He admitted.

He felt stupid, admitting he was shy to expose himself to her. For most guys, if a girl as hot as Rebecca asked to see their cock they would probably whap it out in seconds. This was different though. This was his twenty-one year old sister asking to see her eighteen year old brothers cock.

"Are you naked?" She gestured to his sheets.

He nodded.

"Just slide them down."

Rebecca found that her own heart was now pounding. She was really standing in her brothers room asking to see his cock. How had she got here? She only planned to apologise, instead she rambled on about her masturbating too and now she asked to see his dick.

Nick seemed deep in though. She gulped loudly when finally his hands came up to grasp the head of his sheets. Her eyes watched his every move. He was shaking. He slowly pulled down the sheet to reveal more of his body.

She hadn't seen him topless in quite some time. His shoulders came into view and immediately they seemed more rounded. His chest was flat and his nipples were small. She wondered if it run in the family. It was when his abs came into view. It took her breath away. She couldn't tell if it was just because he was tense. Nick sported a defined six pack. How had he kept that hidden?

Her eyes traced over the muscles of his arms. They weren't huge, yet they weren't small neither. Finally, he reached the point where she thought the base of his cock was.

Nick took a deep breath and looked at her. She wasn't looking at his face. Her eyes were fixed to his hands. He didn't do it slowly, part of him thought it would be better to do it quickly.

Nick pushed away the sheets from his crotch and revealed it to his sister, his six inch raging hard on.

Rebecca's eyes widened. Similar to how Nick's did when he saw her breasts. Her mouth formed the shape of an O as she took in the sight of her little brothers meat.

Her guess had been wrong. He was not small. It was thicker than expected and curved too. It was curving upwards back towards him in a graceful arc. She'd read enough books to know this was a good thing to have for a man.

Her gaze was broken by the quick yank of his sheets. He brought them back up to his chest and didn't say a thing. He had only shown her for a second or two. Not long enough for her to enjoy the sight of it fully. Now she was extremely turned on.

It was very wrong what they were doing, perhaps this is what made it more exciting. They did not have parents to tell them this was wrong. They were independent enough to make their own decision and this was a decision they both had made together.

"Hey, no fair! You saw me for longer."

"So? We're even now." He said still looking uncomfortable.

"Fine." She said.

Nick watched his sister. Without saying anything she pulled away the straps of her tank top from her shoulders and let them fall. Both her hands clutched the neck of her top and she pulled them down over her breasts.

For the second time that day, his sisters tits were exposed to him. Now he had the best seat in the house. They were perfectly round. Not big enough to sag but not small enough to be in fact, considered small. Some would say they were the perfect size.

Her cleavage was symmetrical at either side. It was as if she had a mirror between her tits. They were exactly the same size and shape. Even the nipples were of the same thickness. They were small like his and of the same colour. He could tell her nipples were hard. This meant she was turned on.

She coughed loudly and Nick got the hint. Once again he lowered the big bed sheet to reveal his aching penis. This time it seemed larger, as if the visual stimulus brought more blood to his cock.

Rebecca felt moist between her legs. It wasn't all the time that she was this turned on. But she knew the feeling well. It was a throbbing sensation that brought about the urge to hump something.

Rebecca felt her body taking over. Her arousal was like a strong intoxication. It made her do things she wouldn't normally do. She brought hands up to her chest and rubbed at her own breasts. Enjoying the way her hands made them feel as she looked at Nicks cock. Nick watched his sister play with her tits for him.

How they responded to her touch. How they jiggled when she let them free and how they pressed together as she squeezed them. Her fingers found her nipples and she lightly tugged at them, causing a moan to escape her lips.

Naturally nick took hold of his own cock. He did not stroke it, all he knew was that he needed to feel something around it. He tightened his grip and she watched as his head bulged and a thick vein appeared on the back side of his shaft.

She moaned again, urging him on to touch it more. So he did. He slowly stroked his cock up and down, enjoying the sensual feel of it all. They did this together for what seemed like an age. Just enjoying the moment together, one which they had never had the like of before.

Her grip on her nipple strengthened and she plucked away at them. Allowing her whole breasts to rise as she pinched them and fall as she released them.

Before he knew it, Nick was cumming. He hadn't released all day. Ropes and ropes of it exploded from his cock and smothered his belly in his hot goo. He moaned loudly for the first time and she didn't look away. A few spurts were so vigorous she blinked in surprise.

Rebecca giggled. "Omg."

"I know." He giggled too.

They both giggled together until they heard their sisters voice from the hall.

"Nick?" Jennifer called.

Both of their eyes widened. He did not asnwer.

"Nick?" She called again, this time a little louder.

"What is it?" He grunted back at her, he tried to sound somewhat irritated.

"Where's Rebecca? I need to talk to her."

"She went out." He called back.

"Out? out where?" Her voice sounded close to the door now.

With the pressure building he found he didn't know what to say.

"To the mall." He lied.

Rebecca shot nick a disapproving look, as if to say he could have thought of something better than the mall. Though, he could not take her seriously with her breasts still on show. She noticed this, his eyes darted back down, he was not used to her nakedness. She covered them. Not daring to make noise by dressing herself.

"The mall? Rebecca hates the mall?" Said her voice through the door.

"Yeah, her friends dragged her." He screwed up his face out of fear of her next response.

"Rebecca doesn't have any friends." She chuckled.

"Well I don't know, do I?" He hissed.

"Alright then grumpy pants. Good to know I'm still under your skin." The sound of Jennifer's footsteps leaving the hall allowed them both to breath a sigh of relief.

Rebecca pulled her top back over her head. She looked back at her brother who no longer had his cock out. He was wiping the cum from his abdomen with the toilet paper he kept hidden in his drawer.

"I can't believe we did that." She said.

"Neither can I." He rubbed at his forehead.

"We can't tell anybody about this." Her tone was clear.

"Don't worry I won't." He assured her.

Rebecca turned and pulled open the door silently.

"Rebecca...?" He called.

She turned. "What?"

"You have nice boobs." He smiled.

Rebecca smirked sheepishly and left the room.

End of part 1

Thank you to those who have read the first part. This series will be a little slow but don't worry- Theres more to come in the second part!


12