All Comments on 'Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 02'

by TheKingWright

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
brill

MORE MORE MORE WELL DONE CAN'T WAIT

Bammerman76Bammerman76over 3 years ago

Really good. Some editing would help with the flow and not jarring let take the reader out of the story but I’ve enjoyed the story so far.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I gave you a 5 but the editing was really bad in this chapter. I appreciate the rush to get your chapters out but take the time to make a couple passes at least. His/Her disconnects all over and several misspellings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Very well done and heating up nicely but please get an editor or edit it carefully yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow thats pretty intense. Can't wait for the next one

JuubeiJuubeiover 3 years ago
Really, really needs editing.

I've noticed random words, Nick's name changed to Noah for a moment, and in general it feels like no editing work went into this at all.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 3 years ago
Agreed

I have to agree with others; it's a great story but the misspelled words and gender mix ups made it difficult to follow. Several times I had to reread a sentence and change the words in my head to make sense of what you were trying to convey. Having an editor or a friend read your draft would correct many mistakes; but just a reread by you and saying the words out loud would bring those to light as you'd hear them and not pass over them knowing what you meant to say. Just my $ .02! (I have to do that with everything I write, so it's hard to judge others.)

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago

OMG this is getting really good 100% HOT

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Getting better

4/5

Catlover69Catlover69about 3 years ago
That was not a private conversation

When Nick overheard his sister talking to her soon to be ex boyfriend she was in the kitchen. That's a public conversation. No expectation of privacy.

chiefhalchiefhalabout 3 years ago

Love the story! You my friend, need a proofreader. Too many errors and you even switched names!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Five**5**Stars!! An excellent premise, and both Rebecca & Jennifer are gonna love on their brother (Jennifer just has to relax a bit more, let her emotions calm and adjust to accepting Nick as the 'man-of-the-house's for herself and her sister!)

Yeah, you DO need an editor/proofreader; errors detract from the flow, as a couple others pointed out. STILL, this is an EXCELLENT and emotional story, brother and sisters love each other...FAMILY FIRST, Y'ALL!!

Now, on to Chapter 3!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

And, I have another comment about the writing...

Started Part 3...your 'disclaimer' there is you are "a Scottish writer"...unaccustomed to writing in American English...

THIS IS NO EXCUSE for not proofreading your chapters!! Also, it appears your computer (or whatever device you write on) has an 'auto-correct' function on, maybe, and this is what is possibly leading to a number of the errors...ANOTHER reason to proof-read (even I have to check things, because my device will auto-correct what I write...makes me mad...BUT, it is my responsibility to check what I write!)

Still, do not stop writing...hopefully you DO get better with experience and time!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago
Good storyline BUT

I agree with the others get an editor it would’ve be a better read if you had. Still I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story line is developing at an easy pace, but you HAVE to run it through an editing program. Your grammar REALLY detracts from the story and at one point you used the name, Noah instead of Nick.

Killer120Killer12011 months ago

A great story so far. I am really enjoying reading it.

The only thing I am really noticing is a few spelling mistakes here and there that sort of break my immersion when I see them. Really good work though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous