Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick gulped so loud he was sure she had heard it. The guy and the girl on the screen now hugged. They were speaking words of love to one another. A touching scene really, if it wasn't for the ninja assassins that were trying to burst down the door.

Nick knew the move well. Not from his own experience, more from teen movie culture. He yawned loudly and hoisted his arms into the air. Sensing this, Rebecca slowly leant forward as if to grant him access. His arm fell slowly and curled behind her neck. She leant back and rested her herself head on his shoulder.

With her leg now over him and his arm now around her, he felt the heat of her body radiate towards him. It was an Inviting heat, yet an invitation Nick wasn't ready to accept. He didn't want to push it. He had never done this with a girl before and he was definitely enjoying himself. He was enjoying himself so much he did not want to risk scaring her off with how close and intimate they were being with one another.

It surprised him when instead of shifting away; She slithered her arm around his waist and let it rest on his stomach. She was cuddling him. He felt the smooth inside of her thigh over the top of his and the same time her breasts, that he'd only seen the night before, were now pressed up against him.

The movie took a turn to violence. People had their hands cut off, legs cut off and some were even beheaded. Rebecca shied away from the gore by tucking her head into his chest. This felt particularly nice. He felt like he was sitting with a girlfriend and not a sister. It felt weird but good at the same time.

The last scene of the movie was conveniently a love scene. The same guy and girl embraced in a passionate kiss. Clothes were shed and soon they both sat and watched something very erotic. The guy was humping between her legs. Their bodies merged together in a passionate struggle.

Rebecca watched as she cuddled into her little brothers chest. She could hear his heart beat. It was rapidly beating at a million times a second and so was hers. Her eyes were glued to the screen. She'd never really watched porn before, but she imagined it was something like this. It made her feel very warm between her legs. She felt as though a furnace burned between her inner thighs.

Nick struggled to contain his boner. It tented in his shorts and he wondered what she would think of it. She had watched him masterbate only twenty-four hours earlier. Now she most likely saw his boner that was only just below her face. Of course his shorts kept a barrier between them but she was still close all the same.

Rebecca allowed her eye to fall from the screen, once noticing the big bulge just below her. She watched the round end of it, straining against his zipper.

Rebecca didn't say anything at all and neither did he. He did however, feel her hand start to rub at his abs. He tensed a little at her touch. Rebecca felt his muscles beneath his top. It turned her on how ripped he was underneath. He was still slim but this was not just some skinny boy, six-pack. This was hard, trained, muscle and she knew it.

Nick closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of her soft palm rubbing at his belly. Her hand moved in concentrated circles, her skin on his was tingly. She took a deep breath as she brought her hand slightly lower to the waist band of his shorts. Nick opened his eyes as he felt it. He stared at the ceiling, almost frightened at what could possibly come next.

Her hand rubbed at his upper thigh. She started on the closer leg and then switched to the other. Nick let out a soft moan, letting her know he was enjoying her touching him. She had created an even bigger bulge now. Partly due to her flattening of his shorts around his cock and partly to his increasing arousal.

She rubbed at his thighs for ages until she moved to his inner thigh just above the knee. She rubbed upwards towards his crotch, her fingers pressed up against were his balls were. He felt the pressure of her thin fingers against them. The moan that escaped his lips was much louder this time. She did this to him a few times. All the while pretending to each other that they were still watching the sex scene on the television.

She curled up into a ball right next to him, her head nestled deeper into his chest. There was no mistaking what she was doing now. She was stimulating him, purposely. Her hand now cupped the top of his bulge. She rubbed her hand over it as if she was shining a door knob. In slow, rotating, circles. She varied the pressure that she applied every so often. Her other hand reached up to her shoulder. She took his hand and dragged it down, until she had placed his hand on the roundness of her left breasts. He felt the padding of her bra but enjoyed the feeling of touching her there.

The thought then popped into his mind. His sister had her hand cupped around his raging erection and his hand was now touching her beast. What are we doing? They thought at the same time. Last night was an act of incest. All day Nick denied it to himself. This was incest too, but he no longer denied it.

Her hand released his cock, she moved most of his top out of the way to allow her easier access. She flattened her hand in preparation for it to slip underneath. Nick felt the palm of her small hand slide down his abs and towards his crotch. Her fingers slipped underneath the waistband. He couldn't believe she was about to touch his cock and not just through his shorts.

Nick felt skin to skin contact. Her finger tips pressed against his awaiting cock head. Like last night though, their sexual encounter was cut short. Jennifer burst through the door, Startling them both. Rebecca's threw herself off her brother as quick as she could. While Nick hastily played about with his top to make it look normal.

***

Jennifer did not notice. She barged in without looking at them and rushed up the stairs. Nick could swear he heard her crying. Jennifer never cried. Ever.

"Is she crying?" He asked.

"I think so..." Rebecca answered in a worried tone.

"Should we?..." He was about to suggest.

"No, she's probably still mad at you." She stated.

"She picked me up from the park. She's not mad anymore. I know when she's mad. Though I've never seen her like this." He declared.

Nicks arousal had gone. His boner was no longer begging for freedom. He no longer felt hot or worked up. He took the glass of water he'd barely sipped at and made for Jennifer's room. He knocked at the door and didn't hear anything.

"Jennifer?" He asked cautiously.

She did not answer him. Instead he heard her quite, muffling, sobs. It sounded as if she was whaling into a pillow.

Nick crept the door open a little. It was dark inside, the hall light illuminated her room. He saw her dark form, face down in her bed.

"What happened?" Nick asked her.

"Go.. away!" She sobbed.

Nick knew she would have hated for him to see her like this. She never cried or showed any sort of pain of sad emotion to anyone ever. She was viciously cold like that.

He approached her bedside with the glass in hand.

He did not say anything else. He simply sat down beside her and placed a hand on her back, rubbing her gently. Jennifer's body went rigid at his touch. As if she was shocked at her brother touching her this way.

She stayed silent. Her crying stopped, yet she kept her face buried into her pillows.

"You don't need to pretend everything is alright Jen. We know it's not, and it's okay." He said in a soothing voice.

Nick applied more pressure to her back as he said this. He wanted her to know, despite how much of a bitch she was to him, that she was still his sister and he still loved her.

"What happened?" He asked.

She remained silent. She bad almost lifted her head up to say something. Instead she sighed heavily and dropped her head back down and started to cry again.

"Oh Jennifer please don't cry." The sight was making him upset.

Here was his big Sister crying before him. His sister that never let anybody hurt her, who never let anyone see her pain, someone who never let people see her cry and she was a mess.

"Jen I know we fight and I know I tease you but you're still my sister and I love you no matter what. Please, tell me what's wrong."

Jennifer took a deep breath. She slowly sat up and faced him. She looked distraught. Her tears left dark draining marks on her blushed cheeks from her mascara. Her eyes were red from where she had been rubbing at them. She was hyperventilating and couldn't really get out any words.

Seeing this he did something he hadn't done in years. He hugged her. She didn't expect it. He pulled her tightly into him. With as much force as to not let her reject him. He kept her tight to his chest and he felt her cry against him. Her arms gave in to him and wrapped around him.

When they embraced, Jennifer's dam of tears burst. He hugged Jennifer so tightly like he could never let go. Himself and Jennifer fought so much and so often he forgot what it was like to love her. It felt weird to hug her, but it felt like it was right at the same time. He ran her hands through her hair and patted at her head.

"It's...it's... J... James." She said between breaths.

He knew the name well enough to know that this was her boyfriend.

"He's...He's been... Cheating!... On me!" She cried.

'The bastard!' He thought.

"I found him with... with... Tanya!"

Nick rubbed at her back as he held her. The scent of her perfume calmed him down from the highly stressful situation.

"Oh Jennifer, I'm so sorry." He hugged her tighter.

"Why Nick? Why does this always happen to me? Am I not good enough? Do people see me and only think sex?" I may not act like it, but I have feelings you know." Nick at one point thought she in fact had no feelings. How wrong he was.

"No, don't be stupid! He's an asshole and a big one. He should have realised what he had before he threw it all away." He rested his head on hers.

"I know I pretend I'm tough but I'm not." She said in a low whisper.

She barely said it, it made his heart break. Looking down at her he realised how beautiful she was. Her eyes where a dark brown and her hair was naturally thick and wavey. Whoever James was, he really lost a good one this time.

"Jennifer you're the strongest person I know. You and Rebecca have kept this family going. It's just us three, the three amigos." It was something they used to call themselves when they were young.

"You have financially supported us all through everything. For the past two years you've paid for my school, my books, new clothes when I needed them. You've gave me money to do things with my friends. You're the motherly figure I never had. You're everything I wish to be when I am your age." He spoke words of true and honest love.

She forced her head off of his chest to look at him. Her eyes were burning red.

"Do you really mean that?" She asked as tears resurfaced in her eyes.

"Of course I do. I may take it back after this is all done but you shouldn't believe me." He squeezed her.

Jennifer and Nick laughed together as they held each other. In some ways he wished he could be like this all the time with her but then he'd not have someone to tease, or to argue with. As much as they fell out, they both enjoyed the rivalry they had.

"You're really grown up you know. You're still my baby brother but you're gonna be a great guy a and an even better man."

Jennifer looked up at him. Her arms loosened as if to almost let go. She didn't. Their eyes kept a gaze for a little while. Until she kissed him. Not on the cheek, or the forehead or the shoulders. On the lips. She pressed her lips to his, holding them their. They did not embrace again. They barely even held each other.

Nick felt his sisters lips against his own. The kiss was delicate, it was not one a brother and sister shared. This was no peck, or light, quick kiss to say goodbye. This was a loving, turned passionate kiss.

Her lips rolled off of his, before she they locked again. It was still delicate, it was extremely sensual. Jennifer did not know what she was doing. All she knew, was that she wanted to kiss him. She wanted to thank him. She wanted to feel something from the man in her life that truly loved her.

The kiss went from light pressure pecking, to open mouth. At first she did not use her tongue. They breathed into each others mouths as they passionately made out on her bed. Her arms came up to his face, he griped her tighter to him. She was practically on his lap. Jennifer felt she'd already gone too far, she couldn't go further could she?

She let her tongue escape her lips, it flickered against mouth until he allowed her in. His lips parted and his own tongue met hers. They locked mouths and licked at each other in a hot sloppy french kiss. It seemed as though something was building inside of them. The passion was burning like wildfire. It spread through them causing total devistation to their forgotten relationship.

This was the though that had suddenly blared in Jennifer's head. She was kissing her brother.

Jennifer pushed him away. What have I done? She thought. She'd just frenched her brother, who was younger than her, by eight years!

"Get out." She snapped.

"But Jen?" He pleaded.

"I said, get out!" She shouted.

"But..." was all he could say.

"OUT!" She screamed.

It was louder than she'd shouted before. He'd just made out with his eldest sister Jennifer. What is happening to my life? He thought. Her scream shocked him. He frowned at her. Her eyes were no longer sad, they were no longer full of lust. Her eyes sent him feelings of hatred. He stormed out the room and heard her sobbing as he left.

That night he tossed and turned in his bed. He looked over the alarm clock at the side of his bed. 3:00am it read. He hadn't gotten any sleep at all. He had a million things in his mind. He thought of asking out Jessie, how hard that would be. He wondered if he had the courage to do so.

He thought of Rebecca, his beautiful sister. Who had almost given him a handjob, before his bitch of a sister burst on the scene. He thought of how upset she was. He'd never seen her like that before. It scared him, she was in many ways a guardian to him. To see her so broken and hurt, it made his heart ache and for a moment he felt guilty about being annoyed with her.

But this was her fault? She had come onto me. She pressed her lips against my lips. I was simply being there for her. I was there when nobody else was. I comforted her, and she screamed at me. As if I tricked her or something into kissing me, or as if I had used her for a quick sexual encounter.

His thoughts buzzed around in his head until it ached. In the space of twenty four hours, Nick had seen his sisters tits, came in front of her, had her hand touching his penis, he'd had his eldest sister Jennifer, in his arms and had his tongue down her throat. It was his first kiss. What a way to have it.

"How has my life become so strange."He asked himself.

Nick heard footsteps behind his door. The same he'd heard when Rebecca had almost caught him jerking off the day before. Without a knock, the door knob turned and clicked open.

Rebecca came into view in the darkness. The moonlight painted her silver as she approached his bed.

"Nick? Are you awake?" She asked.

Nick sat up. "Yes. What are you doing?"

"I came to see if you were okay. I heard Jennifer shouting?" She asked.

"Let's just say that she didn't care for my comfort." The memory of it rekindled his rage.

The wildfire sparked and was ready to burn again. Rebecca had her arms around herself. She wore a silk nightie and he could make out her nipples poking at what she was wearing. Her arms rubbed at her elbows and shoulders. They were coming out of winter but it was still cold in the house.

"Her boyfriend cheated." He told her.

"I know, I heard it." She said.

Nick wondered if he'd heard them making out.

"You heard it all?" He asked.

"No. Not all of it. I did hear what you said to her. It was really nice." She said.

He smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Look at you, you're freezing." He said.

"I know it's cold. Could I?" She gestured towards his sheets.

Without hesitation, Nick lifted the sheets for her to crawl under. He shifted his weight and she lay down in the bed beside him. For a while they lay in silence, enjoying each other's presence. It seemed like forever until she spoke.

"Nick?" She asked.

"Mmm?" Was all he could say. He was too comfortable to speak.

"Do you feel quilt?" She asked.

Nick knew what she meant. He cleared his throat.

"Yeah... do you?" He asked.

"Yes."

Nick didn't know if it was better that they were in the same boat or not. Without a doubt what they'd done was wrong on all levels. But it didn't stop him from enjoying it. He was prepared for her to put an end to it all.

"Why does it feel so right then?" She whispered.

Her hand pulled him close to her. Until they were touching at all points do their bodies.

"I don't know." He agreed.

"What are we gonna do?" He asked.

"We can't tell anyone. Not your closest friend, nobody." This sounded almost like a warning.

"Of course I won't. Who would want to brag about playing around with their own sister." He giggled.

So did she.

"I don't want to stop." He said.

It felt too good being with her like this. Just as good as it had felt with Jennifer. He didn't want it to end. He enjoyed it to much. He had to wait until she answered him. She sighed.

"I feel safe with you, it feels wrong but kinda right at the same time. I thought maybe showing you my boobs would make it go away and it would be less weird. But all it did was make me want to show you them again." She giggled again.

They both lay in bed holding one another, silently chuckling to themselves.

"I wouldn't mind seeing them again." He smiled.

To this, she shifted in her position and rolled her top up above her breasts. They looked different while she lay on her side. She squeezed them together with her arms at either side and they looked perfectly perky.

Nick was seeing tits for the second time in his life. His cock rose to attention as soon as her top had cleared her nipples.

"If we keep doing this Nick, we need to be careful." She said.

She made no attempt to put them away.

"I know." He said simply.

"And we can't let it get to the point of no return. We can fool around but that's all this is. Its all it has to be." She said.

The thought of 'fooling around' with Rebecca sent bolts of electricity through his steaming rod. Nicks cock poked at her thigh. She felt the contact and her hand dived to explore. She grasped his thickness over his boxer shorts. This gavd her a much more realistic feel to her brothers cock.

"You can play with my boobs, you don't need to just keep staring." She said.

Nick slowly, brought his hand up to her breast and gently felt it. He pressed against the padded tissue surrounded her nipple and watched it respond to his touch. He'd never felt a pair of tits before. He always wanted to play with them like the porn stars did. This was his chance.

Nick cupped them both, he let them jiggle in his hands. He pressed his hands folly over them. Feeling her stiffened nipples stabbing at his palms. He squeezed and massaged his sisters breast in anyway he pleased. He was like a kid with a toy he'd got a Christmas.

Whilst he played with her breasts, she tugged at his cock. She found his length must be decent with the amount she could grab. His boxer shorts were lose and could see now just how long it was.

"It's very big." She said quietly.

"Is it?" He never really thought about his.

"Yeah, bigger the Jeffs." She admitted.