Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick felt a small sense of pride after hearing those words.

"Pinch my nipples." She instructed.

He did as he was told to do. He took hold of each brown nut sized nipple and pinched them with his fingers and thumb, Rebecca gasped. He did this over and over again. He did what he saw someone else do on his tv screen. He rolled them between his fingers and this got her breathing heavy.

"Have you ever had a Handjob before?" She asked.

"No." He was hoping this was about to change.

"Pull your briefs down."

Nick, with some effort, managed to get his boxers down to his ankles. His cock was now solid and on display for her. She took it in her hand and the feeling was absolute bliss. Her smooth, small hand, held him like one would hold a torchlight.

She felt the girth of it, It was hot and hard. She massaged him, rolling his foreskin back and forth until he moaned in pleasure.

"Touch me." She said.

Nick didn't know what she meant. He applied more pressure to her tits.

"No, not there."

Nicks eyes widened.

'Did she really mean...?' He thought.

She sighed and took his hands. He was upset as soon as she had taken her hand off of his member.

"No, like this." She said.

Her hands brought his down her stomach, to her waist and between her legs. She wore tight cotton shorts and he was hesitant to remove them. He dug his fingers underneath the waistband and pulled. Rebecca lifted her hips to allow them to slide down her caramel thighs.

His hands rested on her hips before crawling round to her round ass cheeks. Nick had always wanted to see her ass. It looked fantastic in her spandex. Maybe now they were agreeing to fool around he could see it. The thought excited him. He closed his eyes and felt her ass. Nick closed his eyes, trying to imagine what her round buns looked like.

Noah sensed she was sick of the teasing. Her hand worked his cock the whole time. He kept moaning and she had to tell him to be quiet. Nick brought his hands back around. The feeling in his crotch was nothing he'd ever felt before. Someone else's hand felt a million times better than his own. But this was not just someone else's hand. This was his sisters, his sister, Rebecca's hand.

"Nick..."

"Rebecca?" He whispered.

"Touch me," she took his hand and brought it down between her legs, "touch me here."

Nicks fingers pressed against her moist lips. They were increasingly smooth and slippery under his fingers. He wanted to please her. She kissed him. He didn't see it coming. Her lips smacked against his and now they were widely stimulating each other.

He'd kissed two girls in the one day, and both were his beautiful, older sisters. Rebecca kissed him almost exactly like Jennifer did. Except, this was rougher, this was fuelled by a burning passion. He ran his finger up her slit, accumulating her juices on its way to the top. His finger ended at her clitoris and she shifted in the bed. She moaned into his mouth.

Nick grew confidence from this. He used his fingers to explore her opening. He slid one inside her up to the knuckle. It felt as though he'd just stuck his finger inside of a juicy fruit. Inside she was soft, warm and Incredibly wet.

Rebecca felt her brothers fingers explore her vagina for the first time. She was so horny she could have fucked him right in his bed. But that would be too far. A like they just agreed not to cross.

Rebecca allowed her fingers to crawl all over his balls. Her fist stroked him quickly as her brother inserted two of his fingers inside of her now.

"Rub my clit, at the same time." Her voice was hoarse from her heavy breathing.

Nick used his free hand to rub over the top of her love button. It felt like a little swollen peanut, he rubbed it easily as her juices made for a slippery surface.

"Oh Nick." She moaned.

Hearing his sister moan his name in pleasure, sent the first tingling shocks of an orgasm from deep inside his balls.

"Just like that. Oh gosh, I think I'm gonna cum." She buried her head into his chest.

He felt her body wriggle and shake at his touch. He sunk his fingers as deep as they'd go, and picked up the pace on her throbbing clit. He kept losing it and then finding it again. Unknowingly edging her every time.

"Nick I'm gonna... I'm gonna...!" She screamed into his shoulder. Her words were muffled and muted but he made out the words 'God' and 'Cumming'.

He felt more of her juice gush over his fingers that were still inside of her. This took him to the edge and booted him over it. Before he could react, Nick shot his cum at his sisters body. It must have been 6-7 spurts of his sperm that came out his cock. Rebecca kept stroking him almost as if to encourage him to completely cover her in it.

Rebecca giggled as her brothers orgasm subsided. He slipped his own fingers from her pussy and lay back, tired from their mutual masturbation session.

"You got it everywhere." She smiled.

Nick had never seen a sexier sight. Here his sister lay next to him, in his bed, completely naked with her brother cum all over her. It covered her tits a little but mostly it landed on her stomach. He saw the dent of her slit below her mound. He could have cum again right there.

"I better go clean this up." She said as she kissed him on the cheek.

End Of Chapter 2