Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see, she giggled, "don't be too long."

Why did she have to do that? He thought. All he wanted was her hand wrapped around his stiffening cock. She'd worked him up to the peak of his arousal and let him hurl down to the hard ground that was reality. Nick had finally grasped the meaning of 'blue balls' on a very personal level.

It took some time until he eventually emerged from upstairs. Like this morning, Jennifer and Nick barely looked at each other. The house always had an empty feel to it. It was rather large for just the three of them. When he arrived in the kitchen Jennifer did not speak at all. She simply ate her meal in silence and returned to her room. leaving both Nick and Rebecca alone in the kitchen.

Nick practically inhaled the food on his plate, while Rebecca sat and ate her food with polite sophistication. She had become a good cook. At first she did it because she had to. Now she did it because she enjoyed it.

"There's something bothering her." Rebecca said as she cleared the table. Nick did his best to help her and hold a conversation at the same time.

"I think she's just upset about her boyfriend."

Nick knew she was in fact, upset with him. But he felt he couldn't explain to Rebecca why that was without explaining the kiss they'd shared.

"I walked in on her with another guy today." He said.

"Oh my god! Really? She moves on fast."

"Yeah I told him to get out." Nick puffing up his chest.

"And did he?" She now looked concerned.

"He did."

"Check you out, being all protective of your sister!" Her face lit up, she was clearlyimpressed.

Nick knew it wasn't much to be proud of, it was the right thing to do, what bothered him was that Jennifer wouldn't think so.

"She's mad I walked in and she's mad she couldn't have sex. I think that's all it is." He lied, again.

"Oh I see. Typical Jennifer then."

"Typical Jennifer." He repeated.

After they'd cleared the table they both did the dishes. She washed, while he dried. As he rubbed away the remnants of soap and water for the dishes they had used, he wondered if she was thinking about earlier. If she wanted to continue where they had a left off or if she wasn't in the mood.

He also thought of Jennifer and how she was holding up. He did care about her but she was always such a bitch towards him. The past few days had proven that. He felt like what he did and what he'd said to her, didn't matter to her at all.

His eyes closed momentarily and his mind returned to Rebecca. Ever since they'd started being intimate her body was all he could think about. It was the first pair of tits he'd ever seen, she was the first person to take him past second base and she was his sister.

His older, caring, beautiful sister. He wondered what the rest of her beautiful body looked like. How her ass curved in a semi circle and formed into her slender thighs. Even her naked back turned him on. He watched her scrub clean a casserole dish. Her hair fell down past her shoulders at either side, stopping before her breasts.

They jiggled and swayed as she rubbed harder over the crusted spots on the plate. Nick watched them move elegantly as they naturally hung from her chest.

"Nick." She said.

"Mmm?" Was all he could muster.

"You're staring at my boobs."

Nick came out of his trance with a shake of his head. "Oh, sorry about that"

"So I was thinking we could maybe go into my room tonight." She said quickly. Rebecca looked up at him with hopeful eyes.

The prospect of being sexual with his sister in her own bed made him sweat. "Your room? I do not see why not."

"I figured it would be better, as your room is next door to Jennifer's."

"Does that mean we are going to be loud?" He gulped.

"Maybe," she had a wicked smile on her face,

"go up stairs I'll only be minute."

"Are you sure?" He asked. She had a few more dishes left to do and there were still a lot more left to dry.

"I'm sure. Just wait for me in bed." She kissed him on the cheek and off he went.

It felt weird entering her room whilst she was not inside. It was much different to Jennifer's room. Jennifer had a darker touch to her interior. She had black-out curtains and dark wallpaper, with mysterious, violet, bed sheets. Rebecca's room had pale walls and white dove patterned sheets. He imagined that throughout the day there was a lot more light inside this room.

She kept photographs taped to string, that she pinned on her walls. The room was lit dimly by the giraffe lamp she had next to her bed. The sheets were perfectly made. Everything seemed to be perfectly in place apart from the panties that were hanging over the edge of a small basket. Her room smelled of the many different scented candles she had on her night stand.

Nick felt bad about ruining the sheets as he got onto the bed. The coldness of her sheets sent goosebumps up his back. He had no idea how she slept in these. They made him colder than he had been earlier in the day, when he had marched home from school against the cold winds.

Once in his sisters bed, nick removed his clothes. He was stiff from just the act of it. To be in his sisters bed, shedding his clothes until he was naked. To feel the cold sheets, his sisters sheets, rub against the smoothness of his own skin.

To top everything off, Rebecca had arrived. She pushed open the door and it swung slowly until it hit the door stop. The giraffe lamp in the room provided an exotic tint. She was no longer in darkness. She stepped towards him. Out of the dark hall and into her illuminated room. Nick realised he would see it all again. Like the first time, under the bright lights of the bathroom; Were he first saw his sisters tits. He was going to see them again, just for him, privately. For no one to know, but themselves.

Rebecca shut the door almost silently. Everything she did was elegant. The way she cat-walked towards the end of the bed made his heart skip a beat. He felt the familiar jump in his stomach as her hands dropped to the hem of her top. Within seconds Rebecca was peeling off her tight grey t-shirt for him.

As if, in slow motion, more of her came into view. Her waist, her bellybutton, her toned abs. The bottom of her rib cage, the under-boob, and finally the nipples. She slipped it smoothly over her head without it tugging at her hair and let it fall to the floor.

Nicks cock was bobbing up and down with excitement. His sister was once again topless before him, for the purpose of his sexual pleasure.

He wished she'd join him. So he could rub at them, need at them and kiss them. But she didn't.

Instead her hands now came to her shorts. We're her small thumbs slipped under her waistband. She slid them over her waist and down her thighs just as smoothly as she had slipped the t-shirt over her head. She would now have stood naked if it wasn't for her black, laced, panties.

His eyes were in heaven. They roamed and examined every inch of her skin, every freckle he could see. She was built like a supermodel. Not busty in the chest but more than big enough for a thin girl. Her waist was slim which led into her peach-shaped ass. Her hips widened so beautifully. He wished he could capture this moment forever. She was stunning in every way.

"Does my little brother... want his big sister... to take off her panties?" She whispered slowly, as she pouted her batted her eyes.

All nick could do was nod and watch. Rebecca smiled at his reaction. She felt hot when he looked at her like that. Hot enough to put on a show for him. Like she had done with the shorts, she hooked her thumbs under the fabric. She teased him by lowering her panties just enough for him to see the indented line that eventually led to her pussy.

He'd fingered his sister last night, but all in darkness. He'd seen her tits before but never for this long. He saw her full form right before him. And what she did next almost made him cum right then. Rebecca slowly turned until her naked back was facing her brother.

'Even her back is sexy' He thought.

She bent over slightly so her round asscheeks were wider in his view. She turned her head to look at his reaction as she slowly and deliberately tugged her panties down to her ankles. Nick saw her butt-crack first, then came her small dark asshole, which was closely followed by two, puffy, lips that were squished together between her thighs.

Nick could not believe the sight before his eyes. She was sexy, hot, like a drug to his cock. He wanted nothing more then to feel his cock slide in between the puffy lips she'd shown him so briefly. Without hesitation she straighten up and met him in the bed. She crawled to him like a dog in heat.

He watched as she had gotten on all fours, how her breast hung down below her body like that. Her nipples dragging the rest of her breast downwards by gravity. She crawled to him and kissed him tenderly. She chose the pace, it was her who had him in the palm of her hand, and she loved it. Sex with Jeff was never this exciting. Her whole body was on fire. Like she'd run through the flames of a burning building and come out the other side into a snowy climate. Everything surrounding her melted, and so did Nick

He was putty in her hands. She broke their kiss and trialled her hand down his body and in-between his abs. Her hand tightly clasped his rigid boner and he was aching with sensitivity. She stroked him once, then twice, as Rebecca felt the tension build inside of him. She pulled her hand off in just enough time to salvage his orgasm. Nick could barely breathe. He'd never been in such a way before.

Finally after his breathing soothed and he was less frantic, she took hold of him again. She jerked her brother off with her face only inches away. The sight of his cock standing to attention and his sister in the background behind it. It was like a dream. Nick couldn't help but whimper. She brought herself up to his face and kissed him gently.

"Don't worry, let me do it all. Just relax." She kissed him again, before returning to the position she had been in.

At the point in time, Nick would most likely allow his sister to do whatever she wanted with him. Rebecca held his cock in her hand and she pumped it. Her eyes never left his rod, it was as if she was hungry for it, starving rather. His thoughts were later confirmed, when she stuck her tongue out towards it.

Rebecca lowered her wet tongue to his base. She applied more pressure and let it slither up his shaft to his head. Once at the top she cleared away the puddle of pre-cum that had pooled over his pee-hole.

Nick shuddered. She did it again, this time slower. Nick was fighting the urge for release. She did this over and over again until the underside of his cock was glistening in her saliva and dripping around the sides.

She let her free hand roam his body as her other took firm hold of his meat. She stuck it upwards towards her mouth and let it rest on her lips. Just holding him there, so he could enjoy the contact of his cock resting on her naturally thick lips. She gave it soft kisses as if she was a cock masseuse. Like she was pampering it up before the happy ending.

Eventually after long last did she let him into her mouth. Her lips sunk over the swollen head of his cock and Nick let out a very loud moan. Rebecca pooped him out and pressed her finger over his lips.

"Shhhhh! Let me do this for you but you have to be quiet..." She whispered.

All Nick could do was nod, as if to say 'okay.'

He couldn't believe his own sister was blowing him. Her hot mouth returned to his cock and he felt it explode with feeling. This time she let herself drop down lower down his shift. Taking him in half way before returning to the top. She did this over and over again.

Nicks had naturally held the back of her head. Encouraging his sister to go deeper. She got the hint and on the third time of trying she sunk him in three quarters of the way down. Spit and saliva started to treacle down over his bulgy veins.

He was panting heavily now. Rebecca wanted to keep him going for as long as she possibly could. She released his cock from her lips and now fed on his balls. She licked them and suck them, taking turns on each one to make sure they were perfectly soaked.

Finally she came back up to his cock with a lengthy lick and proceeded to blow him again. Nick had finally reached the point of no return. Rebecca felt her brothers cock pulse and bounce inside of her mouth. She knew what was coming. She removed her mouth and applied her hand to his cock.

Instead of stroking fast like she had the night before, she stroked him slowly with very little pressure. Nick watched as she hugged her breasts together and brought them fourth to his cockhead. It rubbed against her bosoms and got caught against her hard nipples.

"Rebecca!" He screamed.

"Shhhhh!" She said as she pumped her fist slowly up and down.

Nick came hard. He felt his orgasm peak at the summit and then crash. Spurts and spurts of hot ropey cum. Splatted all over her breasts and hands. They coated her tits and a lot of it dribbled down her knuckles.

Nick was still breathing heavy. As if he'd just crossed the line and come first in a marathon. Nicks cock twitched and shrunk as his blood left his member. He lay back with his head settling pleasantly into her fluffy pillows.

"That was the best blowjob ever!" He squeaked.

"That's the only blowjob ever." She laughed.

Nick gave her a sharp look, half thinking she meant that would be the only one she would ever give him.

"You will did that again won't you?" He asked.

Rebecca smiled, "of course." She said.

Nick had become absent minded to the fact he was is bed and naked in front of her. His shyness had disappeared with his orgasm. Rebecca grabbed the tissue from her drawer and cleaned herself up.

Even watching her do that was incredibly sexy. How she dried his cum off her breasts and hands. It made him wish this could happen every night. She eventually tossed the cum filled tissues into the garbage can that she had in her room, and then crawled up to join him under the sheets.

Nick grabbed her and pulled her body close to his. He wanted to feel her naked skin on him. It turned him on and made him more relaxed at the same time. He felt her breast against his ribs as she hugged him tightly. They lay there like that for a while longer, neither of them thinking of anything to say.

"This is nice." He said.

"Yeah, it is." Rebecca agreed.

The feeling of just holding his naked sister in the comforts of a bed was surreal to him. It was like he'd skipped entirety of his life and went straight to heaven. She allowed her leg to climb over his. It was more comfortable for her this way.

Rebecca reached over to her bed-side table and turned off the giraffe lamp. They were surrounded in darkness now. Nick felt his eyes become heavy. He should really be going back to his room, incase Jennifer came to find something out of Rebecca's room in the morning. It wasn't odd for them to share clothes and sometimes they would forget to return them to each other.

However the darkness made it easier for him to close his eyes and when he heard the soft breathing of his sister who now slept in his arms. He found it would be impossible to attempt to move without waking her. Nick was okay with this, he didn't want to move anyway.

One minute Nick had been deep in though while in the darkness of his sisters room and the next, he heard chirping birds call out from the window. Light entered the room through the half shut curtains. He woke in the exact same position he'd last been in the night before. His naked sister still lay in his arms.

Glancing over to the alarm clock his nerves were settled. 6:00AM it read. Nick sighed and closed his eyes. Enjoying this feeling once more.

"Are you awake?" His sisters voice groaned under his chin.

"Yup." He said.

"How was your sleep." She held him tighter.

Nick thought this was very cute. "Best sleep I've her had."

"Good." She lifted her head and pecked him on the cheek before returning it to his shaven chest.

"It's still early he said. We have a little more time before we have to get up." He told her.

"Thank god. I wish we could stay like this forever."

"Me too." He agreed and he kissed her on her forehead.

For a while they lay in complete silence, still half and sleep and still enjoying the feeling of one another's bodies closely huddled together. The air in the room was cold and Rebecca felt her nipples hardening. She giggled silently to herself and began rubbing them against him.

Nick knew right away what she was up to. He felt her hardened nipples drag over his ribs. His cock filled with blood and his morning glory poked at her silk sheets.

"Someone is ready for round two." She smirked.

"I Don't think round two counts if you sleep between rounds." Nick said.

"Oh shut up. Let's do it again." She said.

"I am not complaining." He giggled.

"You might still... besides, you haven't even returned the favour yet." She wiggled his cock.

Nick and Rebecca giggled together under the covers. She played about with his boner until he was rock solid.

"I don't think I'm going to last as long as last night." He admitted.

"Good, so this will be quick." She said, before disappearing underneath the sheets.

Nick watched the sheets rustle and move over her body as she inched herself down to his waiting dick. He could not see her this time. So he jumped a little when he felt her tongue on his balls.

Nick let a long sigh slip between his lips. She was not wrong; It didn't take long before Nicks whole body was shaking. His orgasm was just as strong as the night before's. He felt the cum travel from his balls up is shaft were it exploded out the tip.

Rebecca with nowhere to put his semen, kept sucking until he could take no more. Like last night, Nick breathed heavily and watched his own chest rise and fall with each inhale and exhale.

Rebecca climbed back up to her brothers chest. "That was a lot." She grinned.

Nick felt around his groin, expecting to feel some sort of dampness from his explosion.

Part of him knew the answer but he asked anyway. "Where did it go?"

Rebecca opened her mouth and pointed down her throat.

"You are amazing, do you know that." He grinned at her.

She simply smiled back at him.

"Are you ready?" She asked, excitedly.

"For what?" He'd already forgotten.

"To eat my pussy of course."

The words came out genuine, as if it was something she would say in everyday life. As if it was normal for her brother to kneel between her thighs and lip lock with her vagina. The erotic use of words made his limp cock twitch, almost threatening to get hard again.

"Come on." She said eagerly.

"Rebecca... I've never done it before." He said shyly.

The thought hadn't entered her mind. She'd sucked off a handful of guys in her lifetime, she now counted her brother as guy number six. But she hadn't m considered he had not done this at all.

"Don't worry just stick your tongue out and I'll tell you were to put it." She giggled.

Nick assumed his position. The sight of his sister opening up her legs and spreading them wide, revealing her most private part to him, was ultimately euphoric. Her inner thighs descended into a two small lips. Her V-line abs were like an arrow towards her sex. Her asscheeks parted under her vagina and he could ever so slightly see her dark hole.

Everything he had wanted to see since the time he was little was before him now. His sisters used to play in the pool and back then he wondered what a woman's body would like. What his sisters body would look like, and now he was getting that chance.

"Okay so run your tongue between my lips first, I'm wet, but you need to get me going first." She instructed.