Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick did as she asked. He bowed his head towards her sex and inhaled. It smelt odd, not bad. But not like he thought it would smell like. He felt the heat radiating off her and he could see the moistness settled between her folds. Nick pressured his tongue almost at her opening and he felt her shudder at his first touch.

He applied appropriate pressure and dragged his tongue upwards between her lips. They parted as his tongue ran up the middle, like it was a Jacket opening by the zip. He could taste her juice and it was all very horny to him what he was doing. She tasted like honey with no added sugar. It wasn't as sweet as he thought, but it was nectar all the same.

"Keep doing that for now." She breathed.

He did as he was told, again and again. Until she could to not take it anymore.

Her hands found the side of her pussy and she tugged at either side, so as she could give him more access to where it was she wanted him to go.

"Okay, lick me again but this time stop at the top and lick there. That's where it feels best."

Nick nodded. He did the same notion that he'd already done a handful of times now. This time stopping at the top to lick quicker. The eagerness took hold of him and he began licking frantically.

"Stop," she caressed his hair, "your not a dog at dinner and my vagina isn't a bowl of kibble. Take your time and locate my clit. Then you can run wild with the dogs."

Nick did the same thing again, except this time he let his tongue slowly explore her pussy. She was much wetter now, and he had so much of her wetness in her mouth he had to swallow to stop himself choking. He licked her up, down, and sideways. Until he circled on a spot above her labia and he found the sweet spot. A small bulb like form between the top of her lips. When he hit it, Rebecca gripped his hair so tightly he was sure she'd taken some hair out.

"Oh gosh Nick, right there!" She howled.

Nick was beginning to think they'd wake Jennifer. He licked in the same circular motion as he had when he stubbled upon her gold. She was moving her legs and bucking her hips in no time. Both her hands fell to his cheeks keeping him there.

"That's it, just like tha-!"

Bingo. Rebecca's entire body shook. Her thighs closed in around his head like it was the meat between two slices of bread. He felt her thighs squishing his skull as he kept licking. The more she moved, the faster he licked.

"I'm cumming!" She covered her own mouth with the closest pillow she could find as she let out a muted wail.

Rebecca could not believe her own brothers tongue had brought her to such a climax. She hadn't come like than in months. She supposed he was good for his first time, though maybe the lingering thought in her brain that this was her brother had tipped her over the edge.

"Jesus, Nick." She breathed.

Nick lifted his head from between her thighs. Rebecca covered her mouth barely suppressing a giggle as she saw his face. Her wetness coated his lips and chin to the point it almost sparked under the light that intruded from the window.

Nick realised quickly what she had been laughing at and wiped away her juice from his chin. He did as she had and joined her on the bed. Rebecca smothered her brother in thankful sloppy kisses.

She did so until her lips met his once again and they kissed softly and sexually for a while. Enjoying the feel of each other lips and tongues. Afterwards they cuddled some more. Eventually he sighed, realising they'd crept closer to the time of her alarm.

"I better go." He said.

She sighed too. "I think you better."

"This was fun, we should do this again sometime." Nick said in a sarcastic tone. As if they had just finished a date at the flicks.

Rebecca giggled once again. "Go on, get outta here." She waved a hand in his direction and he left.

Nick held the clothes in his hand as he tiptoed across the hall. He reached his door and opened it. Nick dropped his clothes to the floor. He was frozen still. Inside his room stood Jennifer in her nightie. She had one hand on her hip and was looking at him in a way that frightened him to his core.

"I think you have some explaining to do." She said.