All Comments on 'Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 04'

by TheKingWright

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

I've tried to write this review 5 times. I've tried to write a decent review, without being emotional. I've tried being honest with how the story makes me feel. I've tried being constructive. I've tried being just plain decent. I ended up being hateful, cruel, and very very emotional. And quite indecent. Mean.

So, I hated this chapter. I hate Jennifer. I don't believe Rebecca loves Nick. I don't believe YOU believe Rebecca loves Nick. Jennifer is a bitter, cruel, heartless person. Nick is an naive little boy who just wants sex. This isn't a sibling love story. It isn't romantic. It isn't loving. It's borderline abusive. I feel tricked. I thought this was a love story. I just see a set up being made where we're going to see another 3 way, another sibcest story that pretends to be a love story, but is just another sibcest fuckathon to jerk off to. I feel deceived.

I truly dislike stories that begin with 'love', then devolve into kink. This story has devolved.

Yeah, I'm getting angry again.

I just need to stop following this storyline and re-read a story that treats the characters with decency, that is written showing true emotional depth.

I wouldn't have been so angry if this was written as a sibcest fuckathon instead of being dressed up as a love story. There is no love here. I hate being lied to.

Yup, there I go...

Sorry.

TheKingWrightTheKingWrightover 3 years agoAuthor

To JaceyTrey.

I understand where you are coming from, but this is still the start of the series. Characters haven’t yet developed or been given time to understand their feelings. The story is yet to evolve and there is so much more to come, being in love doesn’t happen over night, things like these take time to brew, things happen and some things change. I’m saddened to hear you dislike the story. If that’s the case maybe you’ll find what you are looking for elsewhere. But know that this story is still at its roots and has a long way to go before anyone falls in love.

Hot_PotatoHot_Potatoover 3 years ago
This is the Beginning of a Great Story

It is hard to ignore JaceyTrey's comments. It is cool to see brother's and sister care about each other... and want to have sex together. And the build up is great. Ironically JaceyTrey sounds like Jennifer. Irrational.

JaceyTrey... Just like Nick truly cares for Jennifer. The author is not trying to lie to you... or cheat you out of something. It takes a lot of hard work to write a good story here. Look at all the mediocre stories on this site. This is going to be a truly good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trolls gonna troll

There was absolutely nothing wrong with this chapter, nor the entire story so far. As your score of 4.70 attests. That's a great fucking score by the way. The fuck out of here with all that "love story" bullshit. We're talking incest here. You did read the category, right? How many siblings do you know who get married and live happily ever after? Fucking trolls. In his own bio he states he is a fan of erotica with a slow buildup and character development. Now he complains about the story without allowing the author to continue developing? WTF? Does he want to marry his own sister? Dude, you can fuck her, but you cannot marry her. This is a tale of three siblings who just might developed a loving relationship, but they will never be married. Their love is based on their taboo sex, and the taboo sex comes from their love. Fucking trolls. What can you with em?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I can't wait for the next chapter

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Love it - The relationship dynamics are getting really complex. Love this series! 5*

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

So, I appreciate the response. I re-read the story, and my response to it. Harsh. I apologize. I did have the reaction I wrote. But, maybe, I need to set things aside for a time before I get overly critical. I was irrational! As Hot_Potato said. Thank you for the response, TheKingWrite, I'm sorry for the post. To anonymous, yes it's incest, and it can be lurid. As to wanting to have sex etc. with my sister...well, she's hot, and I'd be dumb to not be tempted in the evil recesses of my mind, but, no, I've no burning desire to fuck her, nor marry her.

So, if retractions are a thing here, consider this one.

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago

OMG you made me nut 100% HOT

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 3 years ago
Five stars

I'd give this series so far five stars. I like the foundation you're building. Anyone that doesn't is looking for something they need to write themselves. Very good writing. Yeah this was a smut chapter, but it had to happen lol. Lol people think they're on Disney plus... Haters gonna hate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story line BUT

This is a solid story line BUT you really do need to find a proof reader. There are too many mistakes in grammar, spelling and sentence structure. For example, through instead of threw. A proof reader would have caught that and fixed it immediately. Take a little time and get those edits done. Then your stories will go from good to great.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

At last something happens, despite all the grammar and spelling errors, this gets the a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the first parts of the series are great, love the fap. this one though, the way you always seem to write the characters jumping to conclusions and making wrong assumptions.

Stuff isn't that coincidental in real life and people might sometimes get their wires crossed but it doesn't happen this unrealistically, so I've gotta call it quits here. I might read the other chapters if there's a re-write but considering that this is just a porn website and the author is probably afk for at least 3+ years, I'll just end it here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To JaceyTrey

I completely agree, this chapter ruins everything that happened in the first two. I wouldn't necessarily call the first two chapters 'good' but they at least had some 'decent' parts to them. This chapter just completely throws all of that out the window. I also think Jennifer is abusive, the main character is naïve and while I don't think Rebecca 'loves' the main character, I also don't think she's doing what she's doing to hurt him or take advantage of him either.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

To: JaceyTrey-

Very Nice Retraction...I approve completely. While I sympathize with some of your feelings, a lot of the rant was unwarranted!d. Good On You for being big enough to say you're sorry (unlike Jennifer, who HAGES to apologize for things she says/does)

This story is coming along just fine; understanding the nature of human beings, there are going to be e en HOTTER times to come, once Jennifer DOES get involved (giving up some of her control!)

Then, all three siblings are gonna please/pleasure each other; Rebecca & Jennifer will start back up their sapphic loving, and Nick is gonna have them both-together AND separately!!

Part 4, here I come!! Yyyaaayyy!!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Oops, my bad, meant "on to Part 5"!

Gotta keep up here, y'all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous