Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick tried to occupy himself whilst in his room. He found time was likely to go slower now than it had done during his full day at school. Eventually he heard the lock turn in the door and he knew it was Rebecca.

As if he was a dog greeting its owner, Nick practically galloped towards her. He'd startled her with just how quickly he'd approached. His face beamed with excitement.

"Someone is happy to see me." She smiled.

"Let me get those." He said as he took the grocery bags that she had held in her hands.

"I thought I better nip by the store, we were running low on milk and I fancied a change for dinner tonight." Rebecca peeled her coat off of her back.

Nick began putting away the groceries for her, he didn't want to be a virgin anymore and the longer that time passed the longer he stayed a virgin.

"I don't suppose you've thought about what I said in the car this morning?" She said.

"Thought about it?... What's do you mean?" He replied.

"Well, losing your virginity is a big thing. It's normally meant to be with someone you love and it's an even bigger thing to do it with your sister." Her eyes didn't meet his.

"Rebecca, I will be doing it with someone I love. I don't care that your my sister. It used to feel wrong but it doesn't anymore. Everything I do with you feels right." Nick hoped she hadn't gotten cold feet.

Rebecca smiled at him. She thought that was perhaps the nicest thing he'd ever said to her.

All it did was make her want to fuck him even more.

"If that's the case, I think we better get upstairs." She smirked.

Rebecca took his hand and kissed him gently. "Come on little brother, let's go have sex."

After being between her sheets, Nick preferred to do it in her bed. He'd felt more aroused under her sheets and he wanted this to be the best experience of his life.

Once the door had closed behind them, the two of them wasted no time in shedding clothes and between their kisses they undressed each other. Nick tugged at her jeans and pulled her panties down with them. While she had almost ripped his shirt in a frantic attempt to rid him of his clothes.

Soon they were both naked as the day the were born. Too preoccupied with kissing, they flopped onto the bed together in each others embrace.

Nick felt her tits jiggles against his chest as they fell, her nipples grew hard against his skin.

Feeling nervous, Nick refrained from touching her body. He had to be encouraged by her initiative as her hand found his naked back and trailed down to his buttocks. She gripped at his cheek and hummed into his ear.

Nick practically sucked the skin on her neck, as he too found her asscheeks with his hands. The view over her shoulder and down her back had his cock growing longer than ever. Her cheeks were so well formed and round. He watched in almost disbelief as his own hands passed over her curvature.

"Let's get under the sheets." She said as she took a deep breath.

They worked their bodies underneath her cold silk sheets and returned to their groping of one another. Nicks instincts took over, he slipped his finger down between her breasts and into her pussy. She gasped at the feel of the digits that suddenly occupied her entrance.

He worked them in and out of her until he heard the familiar squishing sound he had heard in porn when the woman got very wet. Rebecca arched her back and reached for the condoms she'd bought at the drug store.

She tore one off the strip and bit it open. Her fingers dug out the slippery ring and she handed it to him. Nick took hold of it and tried not to let it slip through his fingers. It was now he realised, he'd never done this before. He couldn't figure out how to fit in on.

"Oh let me. I'm too horny for this." Rebecca's said as she took the rubber from his hands.

She flipped it around and placed the ring over his aching head. Finally it took place over it and she rolled it all the way down his shaft.

"Okay, get on top of me." She said.

Nick did as instructed. He propped himself above her with his hands at either side of he face. Her legs parted for him and allowed his cock to brush up against her mound.

'Oh gosh this is it.' He thought.

He was about to enter a pussy for the first time, a moment he would remember for the rest of his life. It was at this very moment he knew that he was glad it was with his sister.

She reached between her parted legs and took hold of him. Her hand directed his meat to its target. His head brushed up against her soaking folds and it had almost slipped in quite easily.

"Okay, take it slow at first. I've not had sex in about a year so this might be tight for you." Rebecca found herself equally excited to be having sex.

Nicks cock head found the spot, her opening enclosed around his throbbing tip and he sighed at the unreal amount of pleasure he derived from it.

She was so slippery inside that he eased into her without any trouble. His cock slipped inside her wet love pocket with no restriction at all. He felt his balls come to a stop as they rested again her asscheeks.

"Oh fuck." He whispered.

The expression on Rebecca's face could have ended it all there. Her mouth was gaping open and she looked at him with lust in her eyes of which he'd never seen.

"Fuck me, Nick." She gasped.

Nick did as he had intended to do. With her further encouragement, Nick pulled himself almost out of her completely, before bringing himself all the way back in again.

"Oh fuck, that feels good." She whimpered.

Nick did this several times over, enjoying the feeling of being inside his first cunt. Eventually though, his body cried for more, and he obliged. He picked up the pace and watched her tits bounce with each hard thrust.

"That's it, Fuck me... just like that." Rebecca found herself turning into the primordial being she had once been with a Jeff.

Rebecca craved the feel for sex so much she had bought herself a vibrator after she'd left Jeff. The absence of cock in her life had turned her to the delights of pleasuring herself. Now though, she thought she did not need use for it every again. If it was up to her, she would fuck her brother forever if she could.

Nicks breathing had gotten heavy, as did Rebecca's. Soon sweat had accumulated between the two of them. Their brurning desires for each other's bodies had worked up some amount of heat between them.

Nick looked into his sisters eyes as he repeatedly drove himself into her. It was a love he'd never known the likes of. Soon they had abandoned the warmth of her sheets. Nick threw them off of his back and let the cool air surround him.

He could see everything now. He watched as his raging hard cock, slipped between her smooth lips. Her naked thighs at either side of him, and her breasts close enough for him to suckle on.

Nick bent down over her still thrusting as best he could. Rebecca through her arms around his back welcoming him into her hot embrace. Instead of kissing her, he sucked the nipple of her left breast. Rebecca felt the first hint of her orgasm rising within her.

Nicks lips around her nipples felt amazing, as did his big cock that banged against her. Even the sound of his balls slapping against her ass turned her on. His heavy breathing in her ear was tipping her over the edge. Everything about him made her wriggle with orgasmic pleasure.

When he finally kissed her, she moaned loudly into his mouth and he jumped into another gear he didn't know he had. His hips thrust in and out of her so fast she could barely breathe and neither could he.

"Nick!" She screamed.

Hearing his sister scream his name with such ecstasy, forced him over. Normally when he masterbated he could sense the climax coming. He couldn't this time. All he felt was the amazing sensation inside of his cock and balls. One that burned furiously within him. He thrust harder and deeper than he had done before and he released himself into her. He moaned in absolute pleasure as he felt his cock tingle all over.

"I'm cumming." He groaned.

Nick could barely speak. The pleasure had rid him from his voice all he could do was moan and pant. The feeling of his cock pulsing and throbbing made him weak as his cum filled the rubber inside of her. She felt her inner walls crumble like a collapsing cave tunnel. Her sex clung to his cock tightly like a vice.

"Nick I'm! I'm.... Cummi-!"

Nick had covered her mouth with his own and kissed her wildly. He shoved his tongue into her mouth and she accepted it with the same eagerness of her own.

He felt her whole body vibrate underneath him. She shook and bucked her hips wildly in an attempt if to fuck him back, while she lay beneath him.

Eventually, her shuddering had gone and her juices seeped out between them. Nick pulled out with a satisfying squelch. The scene before him was enough to keep him stiff as a board. His sister still naked below him, was breathing heavily. Her stomach rose and fell as she struggled to catch her breath.

The end of the condom had been filled to breaking point. His white substance was almost bursting thought the rubber at the end of himself.

She pulled him close and kissed him gently. "I love you." She said.

Nick smiled back at her.

"I love you too."


12