All Comments on 'Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 07'

by TheKingWright

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
J Names

I love the stories. Only critique I have for future stories is having too many names starting with the same letter (Jennifer, Jessica, Jessie). I find myself having to reread the name to make sure I know who’s speaking unless it’s Rebecca.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 3 years ago
No need to apologise

The lack of sex isn't bad, this chapter was needed to move things along.

I feel that in this story that is more than just siblings getting it on, chapters like this are needed now and again..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved every chapter. Can't wait for the next.

Pilot6455Pilot6455over 3 years ago

The whole series is great!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Never apologize for lack of sex in your story if it is part of the character/plot development. This series is incredibly well written. You're pulling us readers into he passions between sibling, both negative and positive at times. I would ask you avoid "diluting" Nick's love too much. It starts to get a little tawdy if he has three women that he is "in love" with at the same time, especially given how you've presented him as a good guy. I get he's young and it may be overwhelming for him (well done describing that), but it'll become a distraction for the discerning reader after a while. I rarely make this request of an author, but I would like a little more on where the mom is and how they really function as a family (or don't). You mentioned early on she's working overseas. If that's the case, she's making big bucks. Why is she distanced from her kids and seemingly, so far, shows little interest in what's going on back home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great chapter

Even without the sex it was still extremely erotic. This is a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
characters

You’ve written the characters so uniquely, I’ve never read any others like them. They feel like real people with problems and insecurities. This story has been a genuine pleasure to read so far and I hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

Keep up the great work.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

I have an idea that Nick is about to get very busy! Careful what you wish for lad! It just might happen. Four ladies after his bod all at the same time! All up to TheKingWright’s fantasies! Stay tuned for the tails and tribulations this author puts his star character to.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No sex, no problem

A lack of sex for one chapter of an ongoing series is not a problem at all. My problem would be Nick becoming a bitch. Being kind and caring does not make him a bitch. But his whining attitude seemed to be propelling him in that direction. Hopefully it was just a one time blowup getting his panties in a wad after a lifetime of frustration with Jennifer and Jessica. Otherwise, still a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 8?

Great story. Can't for the rest of it.

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 3 years ago

If you are serious about wanting to keep writing then you need to master English grammar. It is not an editor's job to just keep correcting it. More importantly, good grammar helps to structure the writer's thinking, opening up more meaning.

Hot_PotatoHot_Potatoover 3 years ago
Still a fantastic story.

Keep up the good work. Of course the sex always makes the story a little better. But you certainly need to set up the plot for good sex.

One thing that can make any of these stories better is accurate descriptions of face, breast, pussy, cock, ass. Sex is so visual and of course it is hard to make a story visual. But please do try.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Do not worry about the lack of sex, the story build is important to we readers as well. Your plot development and character development has been spot on.

Scores 5/5

Teacher44Teacher44almost 3 years ago

This didn't need sex. There was plot and character development that kept the story going in the right direction, and very well done.

rbell42rbell42almost 3 years ago

I love the build-up. Not every story series needs non-stop sex.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm okay with the lack of sex scenes. The emotional side is what I crave. I suspect that places me in the minority status.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 2 years ago

Lack of sex for the sake of character building is fine when you expose those kinds of feelings that make sex something other than just an act.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Oh, oh, oh...I see an incestuous HAREM coming...and with his girlfriend Jessie in the middle of it!! (You said you like it when your readers guess at what is coming...there is MY guess...)

Excellent chapter...sex was not necessary...just the set-up you gave us...

On to Part 8...Tally Ho!!

**5**Stars, by the way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous