Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped the Calvins on over his junk and had a look in the mirror. He couldn't tell if they were too big or too small and he wasn't sure if he wanted a second opinion.

"Hey Jessica." He called.

"What?"

"I can't tell if these Calvins fit right and I don't wanna look stupid in them."

"You're not meant to try on the underwear?!" She yelled.

"You're not? Oops." He said.

"For goodness sakes, Nick. That's it, I'm coming. Let me see."

Without hesitation and before he could stop her, Jessica was inside the stall with him. He suddenly felt very bare, all he wore were the white Calvins and she did not hide were her line of sight.

Unlike the swim shorts, the Calvins had no suction to them. Though they were very tight. She looked into the mirror to see his nicely shaped ass against the white cotton. Her eyes traveled around to his six pack and then trailed down to the bulge that he now covered with both hands.

"I can't see if you have your hands in the way."

Nick didn't move his hands.

"But then you'll see... you know."

"You're gonna have to get used to showing girls your PeePee at some point you know." She smirked.

Nick supposed that she was right. He was nervous with Rebecca. He barely let her see it him in the light of day. He'd fucked Jennifer in the pool so she'd never really seen it clearly either. Nick wanted to close his eyes but he felt that was a little too boyish. With small reluctance, he finally removed his hands from his softening bulge.

His erection had faded while trying on most of the clothes. Trying on a large quantity of items wasn't exactly a very stimulating experience. So his cock had shrunk to its normal size but it did still impressed his Cousin.

Nick watched her face as she studied his package. He could see a very slight grin begin to form at the corner of her mouth.

"You're not hard anymore." She stated, almost disappointingly.

He didn't say anything. She stepped closer to him. Again, he felt her breath on his chin. She looked down his torso to his cock, that was now beginning to twitch, almost as if it was threatening to harden.

"You are gonna have to get used to girls you know. It's one thing being around your sisters, but it's another being around someone you like."

He gulped. Her tone of voice was different. This was no longer shopping. This was a seduction. He kept his breathing low and tried his very best not to get hard.

Nick almost jumped as he felt her hand feel at his thigh. Her fingers ran through the small amount of hair that he had on his legs. Her delicate hand continued up towards his crotch.

"You know... I've been thinking about this cock for a while. It's so similar to my boyfriends. Maybe we can strike a deal." As she said it her hands cupped his balls through his new briefs.

Jessica didn't know what she was doing. All she knew that's she wanted badly to learn how to take a big cock in her mouth. This seemed like the best option to her.

Nick took in a deep, sharp, breath. The sudden contact of her hand on his balls was startling. She gave them a little squeeze as she looked up at him. She had the same deep blue eyes as Jessie.

"Do you get what I'm saying?" Her hand confidently slid over his hardening cock. She cupped the shaft with her hand and ran it up and down his length.

"I think so." He breathed.

He enjoyed the soft feel of her hands gliding over the smoothness of the cotton.

"You help me... and I'll help you."

"How will you help me?" He gulped.

She kept her pressure or his cock. She took the opportunity to drop a bag she'd been holding in her other hand so to free up her other hand for his balls. They now stood, huddled together into a small changing stall. With his cousins hands fondling his junk through the thin fabric of his New Calvin briefs.

"I can show you how to talk to girls. How to be around them. How to kiss... Heck, I can even show you how to drive."

Nick wanted to learn to drive, but more than anything he didn't want to be nervous around Jessie anymore and didn't mind the thought of locking lips with Jessica. Sex with his Sisters would not doubt help him in the bedroom but he thought that without Jessica's help, he might never get that far.

"Okay..." Nick said.

"Okay what?" She applied more pressure to his balls.

"Okay... we have a deal."

Jessica pulled her hands away from his crotch for a moment.

"I want you to kiss me." She said softly.

"Right now?"

"Yes, right now."

She saw his hesitation.

"Don't think about me. Think of Jessie, think of the dance and the music. Don't think about making it good. Just do what comes naturally to you."

Nick had frenched his sister enough times to have a rough idea of how to kiss a girl. But for some reason. He felt Jessica would be more experienced in this category. Rebecca wasn't the type to sleep around. Something about Jessica, told him that she'd been around the block a few more times.

He closed his eyes and Jessica watched as he leant in to kiss her. She smiled before accepting his lips. They pressed their lips together and kissed each other softly for a moment.

She could acknowledge that he wasn't a bad kisser, he'd certainly learned from somewhere.

As the kiss had started to heated up, she would remove her mouth from his every so often to instruct him.

"More tongue. Put your hands around my waist. Not so much pressure. Less saliva."

They kissed for what seemed like ten minutes. It had been the most erotic make out session of his life. Jessica was fully clothed while he was almost butt naked. He'd envision himself with Jessie but it was no use. The more they kissed the more enjoyed the fact that it was Jessica.

Every so often they'd quieten down when they heard footsteps pass from outside. Finally she pulled away from him and wiped away the smeared saliva she had at the corners of her mouth. He had just been french kissing Jessica, his hot cousin and he'd loved it.

"Okay, drop em." She said.

"Drop em?" He asked.

"You heard me? You need to learn to be confident around girls remember? This is as much for you as it is for me."

Nick sighed, he'd have to get to this point with a girl eventually. There was nothing else for it. Nick hooked his thumbs under the waistbands of his Calvins and yanked them down to his ankles.

He was now completely nude in the stall with Jessica. Her eyes widened and her eyebrows raised. It was just as big, if not bigger than her boyfriends. She wanted to get down on her knees and suck it into her mouth right there. But that wouldn't be any good for Nick. She had to ease him into it.

"Sit down." She instructed.

Nick took a seat by the mirror in his stall and spread his legs a little so that his balls were free to hang off the edge of his seat.

"Stroke it." She said plainly.

Nick hesitated at first. He didn't feel comfortable with jerking off in front of someone. He didn't like the thought of her watching him be intimate with himself, It felt degrading. But he also knew, that he wasn't going to gain confidence shying away all the time. He had to take these steps to get better at being around girls.

"Go on." She urged.

Nick hesitantly took his cock into the grip of his right hand. He did as he's usually did. He started out by rubbing the end. Then pulling back the skin more as he tugged away. Meanwhile Jessica watched her cousin jerk off for her. She had gotten very aroused from all of this and she felt her own crotch heating up under her skirt.

Her panties had become slick with her juices and she thought for a moment if she could get away with fucking him.

"That's it. See... it's not so bad is it."

"No... not really." He admitted.

"Good. Keep doing that. I like watching." She smirked.

Jessica enjoyed the view of her cousin, Nick, stroking his impressive cock for her. Nick stroked his cock a little faster as Jessica started to lift up her top.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"You need to be comfortable seeing my tits. If your gonna see Jessie's." She said.

Nick couldn't believe Jessica was about to show him her tits. They were much smaller than both Rebecca's and Jennifer's but they were tits after all, why wouldn't he went to see them?

He took note of what she'd said. Nick had all of a sudden started to think of Jessie in a sexual way. He'd never done this before out of respect. But the words 'tits' and 'Jessie' in the same sentence made him hornier than ever.

Jessica slipped her top over her head. There was no anticipation or slow build up. One moment she was clothed, the next, she was completely topless.

Her breasts were very different to that of his sisters. She had larger, puffier nipples. Unlike his sisters who had smaller and browner ones.

Jessica's were pink and much rounder too. They stuck out further and had very little weight to drag them downward. They were perky and small, Nick thought she looked sexy as hell. It was a cute kind of sexy. The type you would ideally think of when looking at Jessica.

"Do you like them?" Her hands gave them a gentle squeeze. All he could do was nod and stroke his cock.

"Go on... Touch them." She instructed.

Jessica didn't wait for him to do it. She took his hand off of his cock and brought it up to her chest. Nick felt at her soft flesh. Her nipples weren't all that hard and it was a nice feeling he felt under his palms. This felt a little less taboo than rolling around the sheets with Rebecca.

Nick was not ready for her own hand on his throbbing cock. She'd gripped him so suddenly, he jumped.

She felt the warmth of his shaft and the blood that flowed through it. His veins bulged as she squeezed him gently. She enjoyed the feeling of something so strong in her hands. She felt how tense he'd become.

"Will you relax? There's nothing to be afraid of. It's just two people enjoying each other's bodies."

When she put it like that, the tension in his body slowly faded away. His wrists no longer trembled as he played with her breasts. In fact he was eager enough to bring one of her puffy nips into his mouth.

Rebecca wasn't that big on nipple sucking but he could tell that Jessica loved it. He sucked practically all of her left breast into his mouth and she picked up the pace of her stroking.

"Okay enough. I need to practice she said."

There was no build up to anything. Jessica didn't waste any time. She did lick his shaft at first but she waited no longer to suck him into her mouth. She knelt below him as he sat over the edge of the seat. Jessica's mouth worked over the head of his cock and he felt like cumming right then.

He was in a serious fight to suppress his climax. She sucked eagerly on his swollen cock-head and gulped down his precum juice.

"Jesus, Jessica. I'm gonna blow my load if you keep going."

She took him out of her mouth with a loud pop.

"Don't u dare. I have barely even started. I need practice, you need to give me more time."

"I seriously don't think I'm going to be able to hold it." He winced.

"Alright, fine!" Her bitchy tone was back. "You can cum...but you owe me."

She resumed the suction on his head and it became apparent to him that she had a much smaller mouth than Rebecca. Rebecca could fit a lot more of him inside. Jessica took him in between her lips and got no further past his head until he was hitting the back of her throat.

He felt her gag on his on the end of him as she kept him there. His seven inch cock was soaked in her saliva and the sight of her lips on it, sent him over.

Nick bucked his hips and thrust deeper until she gaged hard. Her watery eyes looked up at him and the sight he seen was none he'd ever imagined.

His cum erupted from the end and she did her best to catch all of it. Her breasts shook as she darted her mouth around like a dog trying to catch the water out of a hose. He'd gotten some on her face, some in her mouth and some on her tits.

"Jeez, Nick. You weren't holding back." She coughed.

"Sorry." He said.

"No worries. We better get out of here. I've been in this stall with you for too long. People will be getting suspicious."

She wiped away the cum from her breasts with some spare napkins she had in her bag. Jessica pulled her top over her head and stuffed her bra inside her bag. She slipped out the stall quietly as he got dressed. He couldn't believe what they had just done.

Once they got home, Rebecca met them at the door. It turned out she knew about the surprise shopping trip all along.

"I like your hair!" She smiled.

"Thanks." He said plainly. He was still recovering from the blowjob he'd just had.

"Well let's see what you guys bought then."

Rebecca ushered them into the kitchen, where Jessica tipped the bags of clothes onto the table. The two of them reviewed the clothes they'd bought for him. Nick liked his new clothes but he wasn't all that interested in looking through them again.

Jessica did not act any different than she had before the blowjob in the stall. She did not share cheeky glances or smirks like he did with Rebecca. It was like it had never happened.

"Oh I like this." Rebecca said as she held up a silk shirt that Jessica had picked out.

"How much did all this come to?"

"I think six..."

"Six what?"

"Hundred."

"Six hundred dollars!"

Jessica looked at her as if she was psychotic.

"What's the matter?"

"The matter? Six hundred dollars is the matter! What are they made of? Magical elements?"

"I think some are silk... mostly cotton. Anyway it daddy's money, not mine."

"Oh gosh... it couldn't be me." Rebecca covered her eyes with her hand like a disapproving mother.

Nick hadn't seen Jennifer and Jessica together since the fight they'd had. So when Jennifer pulled up in the drive, he shot a look of warning towards his cousin.

"Don't worry, we sorted things." She assured him.

But Nick knew that when Jennifer 'sorted things' with people, it was never truly over. She would always have the last laugh.

"Hello." She said cheerily as she too dropped bags on the kitchen floor.

It was odd to see Jennifer with groceries in her hands. Rebecca always did it. Nick supposed she'd said that today she would get them on her way home from work.

"I'm teaching Nick how to drive." Jessica said.

"You are?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, we discussed it while shopping today."

"Good for me. Saves me paying for an instructor." Jennifer shrugged her shoulders.

"You can't teach him fully though. You do know that right?" Rebecca intervened.

"How not?" He asked.

"Because she can't take you out on the roads. She doesn't have support pedals in the car and what if you get into trouble? It will be you under complete control."

Nick hadn't thought of this.

"We won't be doing the main stuff. Just helping him with the steering and driving around quiet corners that's all." Jessica smiled.

"Maybe then you can start lessons slightly ahead of your peers." Jennifer mentioned.

"I suppose. I'll need to save for a car first."

"No it's okay. I got you covered," Rebecca said, "Mom mentioned when you turned eighteen we'd share mines."

This was good news to Nick. Rebecca's car was nice, it was modern. Not like some of the spare parts he saw others drive around the school parking lot. It also meant he'd be driving it to school in the mornings if he passed before the dance.

The thought of it suddenly hit him. He imagined himself pulling up by Jessie's house. She'd hop in the passenger side and they'd drive off together. Him wearing his tucks and her wearing her dress.

"So let's see what you bought then?" Jennifer chimed in, "Oh black jeans, very trendy." She mocked.

"Just for you." He said.

Nick had suddenly realised what he'd said and how weird it had sounded. Jessica tilted her head in a questioning look, as did Rebecca.

"Yeah right, you mean because I hate black jeans..." Jennifer elaborated.

"Yeah... that's why." He blushed.

Rebecca looked from Nick, to Jennifer and then back to Nick. "Anyway, I've got a lot of studying to do. So I'll be in my room if anyone needs me."

Nick was sure that was an invite. He was sure of it. She wouldn't normally say 'if anyone needs me.' This was Rebecca's way of telling him, she wanted sex tonight. She wanted him in her bed with her.

He thought about it for a moment. He thought about sneaking over to her room again. Eating her pussy like he had so many times before. He hadn't tasted her in a while. The guilt he'd once felt had been long gone until now. He felt it slowly creeping back up on him.

"I think I'm going to be out with friends tonight." Jessica mentioned.

It seemed it would only be himself an Jennifer. This stirred the butterfly feeling inside of him. Jennifer was so different to any woman he ever knew. She was fierce, feisty and mature.

She had mentioned that sex between them wouldn't be a one time thing any longer. That night he'd have done anything to sneak into her room just to be intimate with her. But she'd said no... and no meant no.

Once Rebecca was in her room and Jessica had left to go see her friends. Jennifer didn't wait to tease him.

"Someone seems to be getting lucky tonight." She said.

"What do you mean?"

"That was an invitation if I'd ever seen one, Nick."

"You saw it too?"

Of course, she used to do it to me." She smiled.

Nick gulped. The thought of his sisters once being intimate with each other and having lesbian sex was such a turn on to him. But secretly, it was intimidating.

"I love watching you squirm." She smirked.

"I know you do." He smiled wickedly back at her.

"Seems as though you'll have your hands full tonight." She pouted her lips, "No time for me..."

Jennifer loved to the play the game. Especially with Nick.

"You know I'd see to you at any chance I got."

"You? See to me? Please. It will be me seeing to you."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

The sexual tension in the room was burning all around them. His eyes roamed over her formal business clothes.

She wanted to fuck him so badly. To show him who was boss. It didn't take a mastermind to guess that Jennifer liked to be rather dominant in the bedroom.

'Perhaps this was why she had scared off so many men' She thought.

"I'm kidding. Go have your fun. Just don't go tiring yourself out all of the time. You need to leave enough for me." As Jennifer walked past him she gripped at his crotch for only a second.

Nick's whole body tensed. 'Why did she have to be so damn sexy?' He thought.

Nick followed her up the stairs before going into his own room. He watched her ass as they had ascended the stairs and she'd put extra effort into swaying it for him.

Rebecca had been so horny all day. Before long all she could think of was Nicks cock. She wanted him inside of her. She'd never craved a man like she craved her brother. She wanted to kiss him, to touch him, she would even blow him right now if he wanted it.

Rebecca hated the taste of cock. It wasn't like a pussy. Pussy had a sweet nectar, where she thought that cock had more of a sweaty nectar. Most men in truth disgusted her. She was extremely picky when it came to a partner. Jeff had been her first love while Nick had been her true love. She did not love his as a partner would. But it was no secret that their love for one another had grown stronger ever since the day she showed him her tits.

Rebecca couldn't wait any longer. She'd hoped he'd have picked up on her invitation but it seemed he hadn't. She had waited in bed long enough to let her clit throb. Between her lips was slick with her honey. She dabbed a finger down there just to feel something.

Finally she tore herself from her room to try find him. She thought she'd search the kitchen first, so it would look less suspicious. She entered the kitchen to find her sister standing eating a banana.