Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good afternoon, sis." Jennifer smiled.

"Afternoon," she said, "have you seen Nick?"

"Why? He didn't accept your invitation?"

Her eyes bulged. The hairs stood up on the back of her neck and she froze. Meanwhile, Jennifer enjoyed the look of terror on her younger sisters face.

"My what?"

"You heard me, your invitation."

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Don't you? So you haven't been sleeping with our brother then?" She smiled.

Rebecca didn't know what to say. She'd been caught. She didn't know how... but she had.

"He told you?"

"No, I heard... You never were the quiet type."

"Jennifer..."

"Save it little sister. You seduced me. It was bound to happen to young Nicholas." She purred.

"That was different and you know it." She came to her own defence.

"I suppose you're right. I did leave you breadcrumbs."

Rebecca had never been in trouble in all her life. She was the type to get straight A's in school and never know the likes of a detention. But right now. In the kitchen with her older sister. She felt as though she was. That she'd been bad.

The thoughts of the past had crept up on her again. Once they had both been sexual. It started out as an experiment. Jennifer was much the wiser in the world of sex. She was the one to show her the ropes. To show her how to pleasure herself.

"You can't tell anyone." She tried to warn her.

"Don't be silly. Of course I won't. I wanted you to know that I know." She winked at her.

Jennifer had outmatched her yet again. She usually won when it had come to a war of words, she'd use her intellect to see to that. But more often than not Jennifer was one step ahead of the game with whoever she played it with.

"I don't know what game your playing. But I don't want any part in it." Rebecca claimed.

"Too late for that now, Rebecca. We're all playing the game now."

Nick showered and then dried himself. He was so excited to have sex with Rebecca he could not wait a second longer. He missed the feel of her pussy clenched right around his cock. In his excitement he reviewed his feelings for her in his head.

He loved her dearly. She had opened him up to the world of sex and he wouldn't have fathered it be with anyone else. He thought about her as much as he thought about Jennifer, and he thought about Jennifer as much as he thought about Jessie. He had three woman in his head all day, he even thought about Jessica at times when his hormones had peaked in the late of night.

He slipped out of his room and into Rebecca's. Her sheets were a mess and her giraffe lamp lit up the room. 'She said she'd be here.'

"Took you long enough." He heard her voice from behind him.

Rebecca stood in the doorway, she looked at him as though he was a bit of meat. She had a rather frustrating look upon her face as she quickly approached him.

"What the matter?" He'd said, before her lips

Collided with his.

"Nothing, I just need you inside of me."

It's seems she had a lot of pent up frustration that only his cock could release and he wasn't about to deny her. She pushed him back against the bed and they fell on the sheets. She immediately begun pulling down his shorts and his cock sprung free.

As he lay near the edge of the bed Rebecca allowed him the feel of his cock in her mouth. He wasn't hard yet but she felt him grow, he filled her mouth impressively fast. She'd enjoyed the feel of having her brother soft penis in her mouth, but now it was soft no more.

Nick thought she must have been horny for her to be sucking his cock. She only usually did that if he asked. Unlike Jessica, Rebecca's mouth could take more of his shaft into it. She sucked along the length of him before popping him out like Jessica had done a few hours before.

"Eat my pussy will you baby brother?" She asked.

'What had gotten into her?' she would never normally speak to him like this. No matter how good the sex was. Soon they'd switched places and Rebecca frantically fought to get her shorts down and around her ankles. She spread her legs wide for him.

They never usually had sex with the light on. But in her hast to fuck, she'd forgetting to turn it off. It had run through her head and she did try to reach the switch on the lamp but she could not reach and when nicks tongue tasted her juices, she no longer wanted to move.

"Oh Nick!" She screamed.

"Shhh... Jennifer is still in the house!"

"I don't care! Just keep going!"

Nick did as he was told. Boy she was wet. It felt like he'd squished his mouth into a soaking wet towel. All her juices were running down his chin and neck. He ate her as best he could. There was so much of her lubricant that he had to swallow most of it.

She gripped his hair and directed his tongue closer to her nub. He rolled his tongue over it many times until she begun to shudder.

He wished she'd been topless. With the light on, he wondered what this view might look like from between her legs. He fantasised to see the sight of underboob, with the cherry-like nipple on top.

In the impact of her fall her blouse had rolled up several inches to reveal her toned abs. He saw this as an access route and he crawled his hand up her body. Never taking his mouth off of her sex, he found her breast shielded by her bra. He did well to fight against her tits restrains, so to pry his hand under the bra to feel at her breast. He fondled around until he could brush his fingers over her hardened nipple.

"Yes like that... play with my titties"

Rebecca had always seemed the innocent type. So to hear her speak this way aroused him greatly. Her speech was so naughty and it egged him on to talk back to her.

"Do you like your brothers tongue on your clit?" He asked, between licks.

"I do! I really do!" She screamed again.

Nick no longer cared if she was loud. Jennifer knew about them anyways and Jessica was down the town.

Nick took the initiative to slid two fingers into her opening. They passed through easily as her juices made it slick enough for them to slide in. He used a mixture of fingering and licking to bring her to her orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum on ur face, Nick." She whimpered.

She thrust her hips against his face. She slid her lips up and down his tongue as she thrust into his face. Soon she had tensed up. Her fingers gripped the sides of his arms that had wrapped around her spread thighs.

Nick didn't seem to know when to stop. She had pushed his head away as soon as it had become too sensitive.

Nick didn't want to waste anymore time. Feeling too hot, Rebecca removed her blouse and bra as Nick directed his cock to her opening.

Rebecca leant over to turn off the light, but Nick stopped her.

"No." He said plainly.

"I thought you didn't want to be seen?" She asked.

"I didn't... but now I do and I want to see you too." He smiled.

"Okay, if you want to."

When Rebecca lay back, ready for him. He took a moment to look over her naked body that lay below him. Her hips were a perfect shape and curved round to her thin waist. Her tits looked beautiful as she lay back. Her nipples were both pointed, in the centre of each milky breast.

He eased himself in as he stared into her eyes. This was the most passionate they'd ever been. At first it was just using one another's bodies. But now it was more of doing it for each other. More of that it was because it was with each other. Brother and sister, as one.

He slid himself inside until he felt his balls dangle against her ass cheeks. He loved this feeling. His hard cock being welcomed by her soaking, hot pouch. The way her arms wrapped around his back as he lay on top of her. The feeling of her nipples dragging along his chest with each slow and meaningful thrust.

He thrust deep inside of her, deeper than he usually would and she felt it. She felt him hit depths he'd never hit before. It was as if he'd penetrated all the through into her abdomen, this was a sensation she'd never felt before. This was something different entirely. He brought his cock out and in almost fully. He did not pick up his pace, he simply enjoyed the feel of her along his every inch and she enjoyed the feel of his head prodding at a specific spot, deep within her.

Once he had picked up his pace, it had dawned on her. He was hitting her g spot. This was the mysterious location of her ultimate climax. A place she'd never known to be there. An itch that had never been scratched.

With each knock on the doors of her heaven, she found herself coming closer and closer towards another orgasm. Nick felt her clench around him. She could barely breath. She did not scream, nor moan. She lay back with her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her mouth open wide. He smothered her with kisses as he thrust harder, going as a deep as he could.

She felt her orgasm crash in waves of pleasure, it was much like a unsettled ocean. Her waves crashed against the shore, time and time again. Until soon, a tsunami of her juices flooded her insides. He felt her gushing around him and he had to pull out.

Her cum dribbled out of her leaking hole and Nick's own orgasm took over. It felt like his cock was fireman's hose and someone had just turned on the water.

Like a hose, his cock swelled with cum and erupted out the end. Spurt after spurt and rope after rope of hot cum covered her body. Rebecca was astounded at how much of her body was covered in his sperm. She felt it over her breasts, sticking to her nipples and dribbling down her sides.

"Nick that was amazing! You're amazing!"

Rebecca had been seen to. His cock had met every part of herself that needed filling. She felt a burning desire to kiss him. She wanted to thank him for doing such a good job of fucking her and making sure her needs were met but she couldn't move. Her own orgasm had exhausted her and besides, her body was leaking come from insides.

Nick leant over his sisters naked body and grabbed the tissues form her night stand. He wiped her skin clean of his remains. He took extra time on cleaning up her breast and she giggled at the school-boy look on his face.

Afterwards he lay down beside her. He brought her close to his own naked body and she paid him a kiss. Not a french kiss, not passionate, just a loving peck on the lips.

Afterwards they lay in bed and talked about life. The meaningful sex they had just had set the mood for a close, bonding, conversation. They spoke about the past and what they hoped for the future. She mentioned that she hoped he'd never stop fucking her. But they both agreed that this wouldn't last forever, that they should just enjoy it while it lasted.

"You're the first person to make me cum like that." She stated.

"I am?" He felt an enormous sense of pride upon hearing her words.

"Wait, I tell a lie. There was one other person." She smiled as if deep in fond memory.

"Jeff?..." He presumed.

"No..."

"Then who?" He asked.

"A girl."

Nick didn't expect her to say this. Jennifer had told him of their long love affair. How they'd had sex and it had been amazing. Nick could only image. His two hot sisters, naked in a bed with one another. 'What a dream.' He thought.

Nick had to play the game, as much as he hated it.

"A girl? So you like woman too?" He asked.

"Yes I like woman too. It's quite common nowadays you know."

"Hey! I find it quite hot." He smiled.

"You do?" She asked.

"My sister, another girl... of course I find it hot."

"She was something else. Of course she didn't have an amazing penis like yours," Rebecca slid her hand down to grope at him as she said it, "but she had her ways."

"Really, what kind?" Nick had suddenly found himself intrigued.

"Do you know what bondage is?" She asked.

He knew exactly what that was. He'd watched enough porn to find out for himself.

"Uhuh..."

"It wasn't anything too extreme, just handcuffs and stuff. You know someone dominant, someone submissive."

"I'm following." He felt his cock rising again.

"Well she was... let's just say... she showed me the ropes."

Nick had a sudden realisation. She was talking about Jennifer! His eldest sister! Rebecca hadn't known he knew about their incestuous secret. But he knew, he knew ever since Jennifer had found out about himself and Rebecca.

"What was she like?" He had to make sure.

"She was hot... with big breasts. I may not enjoy giving oral all that much but there's a reason why you like being between my legs. It's the same reason I like doing it too."

The thought of Rebecca's tongue between Jennifer's legs had him squirming underneath the sheets.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yes... I just need to uh... go to the bathroom." He lied.

"Okay but be quick." I might have enough in me for round two." She smiled.

Nick couldn't help but smile too. He slid his shorts back over his waist so to reach the bathroom without being found in the nude.

Once inside he splashed at his face with cold water. He was in deep now. The incestuous acts of his family ran deeper than he could have imagined. His cock could not take anymore of the thought of his two sisters making love. He had to calm down.

He looked at himself in the mirror as he tried to relax his face. He'd spent almost five whole minutes inside the bathroom before he'd thought about returning to his naked sister.

Just as he was about to turn the lock, his phone started ringing. It vibrated irritatingly inside his pocket. Nick pulled it out to see it was an unknown number.

Without thinking, he hit accept and brought the phone up to his ear.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey, Nick... It's Jessie."