All Comments on 'Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 09'

by TheKingWright

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Pilot6455Pilot6455about 3 years ago

I really love this story and can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good read.

I have enjoyed reading this story, looking forward to it's continuation.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow it was really romantic at the beginning..loved it it gradually and sensually gave me a hard-on towards the end ..perfect mood maker. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bad Rebecca

Was disappointed Rebecca dropped the ball on picking up her brother. Had to stew on it a few minutes . Figure she has some jealousy and worry that her brother may be moving on like her sister had done so many years before . Can't wait to see what's next .

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Great, no, fantastic series! Can't wait to see where you lead us on the relationships he has with all four. Pretty complicated dynamics you have in play! (Is Rebecca "in love" with her brother now? Is Jennifer falling "in love" with her brother? What's the play with his cousin - just sex? How do you start a loving relationship with the girl of your dreams when you are "in love" with your sisters?) 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 Stars

Love this series just wish each chapter was a tad bit longer. As others have already commented, there is an ugly dynamic brewing for Nick. He has two sisters that are falling in love with him and he's falling for another but also his sisters at the same time. He's going to have to make a choice, or does he? I like Nick is becoming more assertive and self-confident. I hate it when authors paint their male character as a wimp. It's ok to show some vulnerability because of his inexperience but he's been getting experience in spades. Time to man up take control of the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
brill AGAIN

As usual great writing,can't wait for more,keep it up(no sniggering at the back).

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
Looking forward to more!

Wonder if the getting drunk like that means she was given a date rape drug considering how conscientious she usually is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm enjoying the story, but i found a plot hole. Didn't Jesse get caught in the storm a few chapters ago and borrow Rebecca's clothes? She knows Rebecca so to have them introduce like they never met was weird. Other than that, keep up the good work!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 3 years ago

I do love the story!! Looking forward to more chapters. Seems you have a thing for women's name starting with Jessica, Jessie and Jennifer. I find it challenging at times. Maybe it's my own michigas, but easier to follow if you had more variety of names.

I also can't believe he didn't officially ask her to the dance.

Anyway, thank you for sharing and please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good

Good chapter, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really enjoying the series so far. Please share the next chapter.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Ok looking forward to more. My comments at the end of chapter 8 still stand.

Please do not make us wait too long.

Oh! And keep the siblings together, that is where the real story is, not with outsiders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Where is the next Chapter! Your killing me! Great story and ready to read more.

Seekingfun13Seekingfun13about 3 years ago

I love where all this is going. Cant wait for more!

DevonadrianDevonadrianabout 3 years ago

It's great, the story is actually not and intereso. Well fone .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 star for nicks jealousy. How could he being jealous of sweet Rebecca for dating other man when hi is doing same

ipreferoralipreferoralabout 1 month ago

Jessica needs to learn to swallow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous