Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you take all the girls you date up here." She said as she was astounded by the view.

"This is my first date. I've never taken anybody up here." He admitted.

"Wow... that must make me special." She nudged at his arm with her elbow.

"It must." He said, between breaths.

"You can see the whole town from up here! I can see where I live!" She pointed at a spot way in the distance.

"It's a great view. I like to think of this as the reward for climbing the hill. You get to sit here after it and soak it all in. You realise how small everything is."

"Life really is so precious isn't it."

As she said it, she leant over and rested her head on his shoulder. Only Rebecca ever did this. Usually she did it while they were watching a movie or talking about something meaningful. Now it was Jessie's head that rest on his shoulder and it felt nice.

"You have a very impressive scar on your back. Do you know?" He asked.

"Do I know if I have a very impressive scar on my back? Yes, I know." She sniggered.

Nick realised this was a dumb question.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting to see it."

"It's alright, people normally stare at it when they do see it. Mostly in the girls changing rooms after cheerleading practice."

"What happened?" He asked.

"Car crash... when I was six." She said plainly.

"Damn, that must have been hard."

"The pain of the crash wasn't the problem. It was the aftermath. My dad was in hospital for months afterwards. I couldn't understand at the time why he wouldn't just get up and come home."

"You must have been ecstatic when he finally did." Nick said.

"I was. But it came as a shock. He was in wheel chair and crutches. The doctors said he couldn't walk properly ever again. To this day he sits in his armchair. In pain and unable to move."

"That's awful." Instinctively his hand covered hers.

"It's not all bad. It could have been worse. We might have lost him. Sure the daddy daughter antics had to stop. But he remained my father throughout all the years and I love him no less."

Nick had no idea. He supposed she'd just have that typical happy family life. She seemed to live it too. Always smiling, always happy. Nick supposed she didn't let it get her down.

"You're so strong. You'd have no idea that you've been through all of that." Nick put an arm around her.

He felt bad for what he'd put her through recently. How Matt had told him to leave her hanging. Let her be upset. He knew then that he wanted to make her happy as best he could. If that meant friends or more, it didn't matter to him now. He just wanted her to be happy.

"Do you think we'll keep in contact with our friends when we leave highschool?" She asked.

"I hope so. Josh and Matt might be silly sometimes but their better friends than I could have hoped for."

"I have a secret to tell you." She giggled.

"Really? What is it?"

"You know how Josh had asked Hannah Peters to the dance?"

"Yeah?"

"Well she wants to go with him. She just didn't like that he had asked everyone else before asking her."

"Really? That's great!"

"Yeah, well she won't go with him unless he asks her properly. So this is me telling you."

"Oh, am I supposed to pass this on?"

"Duh!" She laughed.

"I couldn't image Josh going to the dance with Hannah."

"I couldn't imagine Hannah with anyone ever. Why haven't you got a date for the dance?" Jessie asked.

"I have someone in mind." He grinned.

"Oh really? She must be very special."

"She is."

Nick and Jessie had both caught each other's eye. His arm squeezed at her shoulder and she took that as confirmation to come closer. They're eyes never lost their gaze as she leaned in. He'd kissed Rebecca a thousand times before. He'd even kissed Jessica. She had been an expert kisser. She'd told him how to do it properly and he had this in mind. Though, he didn't think he'd need so much tongue.

Jessie let her lips softly press up against Nicks. They both closed their eyes, as they embraced each other. Naturally, his hand found her cheek as her own gripped at his arm, very gently. The kiss itself didn't last very long. It had only been a few pecks on the lips. But they were the best three pecks of his life. She rest her head on his shoulder again and sighed. As if the wait was over. As if the tension was gone.

He'd not even thought about kissing her. When he did, it seriously turned him on. It was innocent, it was sweet. But at times, Nicks body has a mind of its own. For the second time that day, he'd gotten an erection. He only hoped she wouldn't notice.

"I think it's time we headed back." She said.

He had hoped she wouldn't have said it first. He was enjoying this. The feeling of her so close to him, the kiss and the view. It was shaping out to be one of the best days of his life.

The sun had started to fall and in truth they'd left it rather late to head back down. The orange light, cast large shadows of the trees as they crept down the hill. The further they walked, the darker it became.

"Nick I can't see two feet in front of me."

"I know. Come here."

About then the rain had started too. It fell at first with a few droplets here and there. Gradually it fell harder and harder until they were both soaked to the bone.

Nick pulled her close to him. She wrapped her arm around his and they walked together in the darkness. His phone had about died. He'd pulled it out to try and contact Rebecca but he had no signal and one percent battery.

"We'll just have to hope she's there."

He thought about the possibility of being stranded up Balmont hill. It was a long walk back into town and it would have taken them all night. They both had school the next morning, that would be the worst case scenario.

Finally, they arrived at the start of the trail where they had in initially begun their ascent, only two hours ago. It was pitch black out. One street lamp dimly lit the road and all they could hear were the hidden crickets that croaked and the constant rain drops that crashed all around them.

"She's not here." He panicked.

"Maybe she's further down the road." Jessie suggested.

She wasn't there either. Again he pulled out his phone to see it had died. Jessie had left her cell back at her house.

"It's getting cold." Jessie wrapped her own arms around herself.

Luckily, Nick had prepared a jacket inside his backpack. He knew he only had one but he didn't hesitate to offer it to her. He helped her put it on and she looked quite cute inside his large, fluffy, black, coat.

"Nick... what about you?" She asked.

"There isn't room in that coat for me. I'll be fine."

Eventually they heard the sound of a car engine in the distance. Then headlights travelled around the corner until they were no longer in darkness.

"Get in!" Jessica's voice called from the car window.

"Thank god for you!" He said as he slammed the door behind him.

"Sorry I was late, Rebecca had planned to come home from her date early to pick you guys up. Turns out she got drunk at the bar with some Tony guy."

Nicks fists clenched in his hands. He immediately thought of him as a bad influence. She never got drunk off the spur like that... never.

"Thank you for coming." Jessie said as she wiped the wet hair away from her eyes.

"Not a problem. I'm Jessica by the way. You might remember me from last years senior year. I'm Nick's cousin."

Jessica was in her normal clothes. He hated that she always looked hot no matter the situation. She was once an aspiring model. Nick thought she would have made it too, if it weren't for her wild party animal life-style that she lived.

"You guys are soaked. Here let me put on the heaters."

Soon they were warming up in the back of Jessica's car. Nick thought better to stay with Jessie in the back for more warmth. Naturally she huddled closer into him.

Jessica drove pretty well considering she hated driving in the dark. Before long and with a little navigation from Jessie, Jessica pulled up by the side of her house.

"Here we are." She smiled.

Jessie couldn't remember her being this nice. As soon as she had sat in the car to see it was Jessica, she was instantly reminded of the time she'd made fun of her clothes.

"Thank you very much for the rescue." Jessie said.

"No worries...I'm not a bitch anymore by the way. I've turned over a new leaf." Jessica had picked up a habit of letting people know she was a better person. It made Nick laugh.

"I see! Thank you again... and thank you" she turned to him. "The date was lovely. I'll call you."

She pecked him on the cheek before getting out.

Nick watched as she walked up the porch steps and into her house before he got in the front seat.

"Soooo... how did it go?" Jessica asked.

Nick all of a sudden felt like 'one of the girls.'

"It went great! We had a fun, talked a lot, even kissed."

"You kissed! On the first date?! She must really like you."

"I really like her." He stated.

"She seems cute. You won't let her go will you?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Just making sure."

Jessica, like last time she'd picked him up, took alternative routes to go home.

"I know it's late. But fancy a little driving lesson?" She smirked.

"What... right now?" He asked.

"Yes, right now."

After his date, Nick was incredibly horny. His past erections fuelled his third of the day. As the thoughts of Jessica's warm mouth around his cock head swarmed his brain.

"We're getting close to home... better make up your mind. Look... here we are. Parking the car in five... four... three... two..."

"Okay, okay... let's do it." He said.

As soon as the words had left his mouth, Jessica sped off past the house. She found a very secluded street on the outskirts of town. She parked in the small enclosed alley and had made to get out.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Getting in the back."

"Why?"

"More room."

Nick copied her. His enraged cock rattle the bars of its cage, which were his shorts. He hopped in the back with Jessica and she immediately started to kiss him.

"You've gotten better." She smiled.

"I had some practice today." He smiled back.

They frenched in the darkness of the backseat. Her hand slipped under his shirt to stroke his abs. While his did the same but instead he reached for the cup of her bra.

"You're bolder too." She said.

"Not bold, just horny."

She let her tongue dance with his for a few minutes as their saliva mixed from mouth to mouth. He prodded at her breast more and she got the hint.

"Okay... okay... Let me get them out then."

Nick watched in the darkness as she hoisted her top over her head and her small breasts jiggled free. He immediately tasted her right nipple. He enjoyed sucking on a woman tits. It was something he'd always wanted to do before he'd had sex. Nipples were oh so suckable and he wanted to suck them all night long.

"Okay take off your shorts." She instructed.

Within seconds his cock was free of his shorts and she took it in her hand. She continued to kiss him as she stroked him slowly.

"I've been thinking about it too much, that's my problem." She said causally. As if she weren't jerking off her cousin in the back seat of her car.

"I need to just let my throat open up. I can't be too stressed about it fitting."

Jessica hovered her head above his cock and let a few drizzles of her saliva to drop over his throbbing head.

She jerked him off a little more, while he used his hands to fondle her small titties. He pinched her nipples and rolled them between his fingers.

"Okay, enough. Let me practice."

The sight of Jessica tying her hair up in a bun as her breasts hung free was extremely stimulating. He felt his first remnants of precum ooze from his cock hole.

"Damn." He said.

As her mouth engulfed his head. She took his right hand and placed on her bun.

She sucked him gently at first. Letting him feel the pleasures of her mouth over his glands. She liked the length of it and around the bulbous head.

Hearing Nick moan in pleasure encouraged her to try take more of him into her.

She loosened the grip of her lips and kept them wide. So that his cock could easily get to the back of her mouth without feeling friction. Her lips crept lower and lower until she got to half way. That was when she gagged. Her head came of his quick so quickly she almost head butted him. She gasped for breath for a fews seconds before trying again. This time she got a little further but still only about half way.

When she came up all the saliva that resided in her mouth emptied onto his shaft. It dripped over his head and dribbled down to his balls.

"I think I'm only going to get that far tonight." She admitted.

"It's okay..." Nick whimpered, "I'm close anyways..."

Jessica wrapped her hand around his soaking wet penis and pumped her fist up and down his shaft. She did it at a rapid pace. Her hand slid up and down, almost gliding over his saliva soaked glands.

"I'm gonna cum." He declared, after a sharp intake of breath.

"Arrrrghhh."

Nick moaned loudly as his cum covered her hand and wrist. It mixed with the saliva that had puddled around his crouch and she stoked him slower until his cock had stopped twitching.

"Jeez, Nick. That was a lot." She said.

"I need it."

Jessica handed him a box of tissues as she wiped her own hand on a spare towel she kept on the boot of her car. She hadn't even got to covering her exposed breasts before she got out the car. It was only once she'd gotten back in the drivers seat did she pull her top back over her head.

"Thank you." She said, sweetly.

"No, Jessica. Thank you."

12