Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick held the back of her head as she gulped on him. She could not take much, yet her eyes watered like Jessica's did. She took him in and out repeatedly with some effort on her part. The feeling of her lips right around him, travelling along him so smoothly. He was close, he knew he wouldn't last long.

Nick had enough, he stood her up and lifted her left leg. His stomach pressed against hers and her breasts hugged to his chest. She was practically nude. His cock throbbed for her opening, without guiding it he struggled at first to find her entrance.

However, once he had found it, he slid into his sister so easily he barely felt it. It was only once he withdrew that he felt the grip of her vagina.

Rebecca's arms had nowhere to go but around his back and neck. She clung to him for support as he thrust into her against the tree. Now gripping her ass cheeks, he kept up his thrusting motion that was making Rebecca moan loud in his ear. She could barely catch her breath. She was fucking her brother outside... OUTSIDE!

Immediately she realised what they were doing but she did not want to stop. They were just down off a very popular trail up the Balmont hill. Anyone could see them at anytime, anyone they knew, the town was a small place, most people would know who they were. It was the ultimate risk but it made her brothers cock that dug into her feel that much better.

Nick looked down at his cock as it disappeared into his sisters pussy. Her lips were spread over it, he had a gleam to his member that conveyed how horny Rebecca was. Her tits bounced close to his face as he thrust into her. Her nipples hard from the cold and hard from the sex. She scraped against his chest whenever he went balls deep. He dipped into her a few times in a slow motion before he could not take it anymore.

Nick barely pulled himself out of her in time. He immediately started spurting over her thigh. Hot streams of cum dribbled onto her leg like hot icing.

His cock was throbbing against her skin red and hot from the friction.

"Did you?..." He asked.

"Cum? No. But I liked it. It was good." She breathed.

Rebecca had to admit, she was close herself and the fact she hadn't cum was eating at her. Nick almost always made sure she got off. She figured it had been a while since they'd had sex and she put it down to that.

Nick done up his shorts as Rebecca fixed herself back up. She yanked up her leggings and covered her beasts. There wasn't much to be done about the cum on her leg. She let it soak into her leggings as her and Nick begun their descent of the hill together. A few couples past them on their way down and they thought themselves lucky not to be caught.

Eventually they got back to the Parking lot of the country park and Rebecca drove them home. Jennifer waited for them in the house with snacks. She'd ordered a movie in the box set hoping they could all watch it together like the good old days.

"Where is Jennifer and what have you done with her?" Nick asked.

When Rebecca got in, she was half tempted to sneak up the stairs and finish herself off. Her clit had been throbbing the whole ride home. I think

"I'm going to shower first." She said, hastily.

Between Rebecca and Jennifer there was a huge elephant in the room. They'd both discussed the possibility of a threesome but Nick had been none the wiser and He was completely oblivious to their rekindled lesbianism.

When she left Nick had gone to change, he too would shower after Rebecca, the hill walk had worked up a sweat, he didn't want to get between his too beautiful sisters stinking of BO.

Once they'd both showered they met Jennifer back down on the long couch. Jennifer moved along the cushions to make room for the two of them. Conveniently, Nick happened to be right in the middle, squished by his two older sisters.

With the lights dimmed, the movie started...