Nick And His Two Sisters Pt. 11

Story Info
Jennifer and Nick finally let out their frustration.
5.4k words
4.65
28k
62

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: I understand the use of J names can be confusing. If you guys are still invested in the story I think perhaps now it shouldn't be a problem but if it is then this should help.

Jennifer : eldest sister

Jessie: Nicks girlfriend?...

Jessica: Nicks cousin

Rebecca pressed her lips against her sisters. Their cheeks squished together, they exhaled deeply, blowing against each other. They'd not kissed in years, not like this. It wasn't snogging, more like smooching. Not much tongue, not aggressive or passionate But slow and sensual. Jennifer was enjoying the feeling of her younger sisters cold lips brushing against her own.

One minute they were having a deep chat about life, lovers, and Nick; The next they were french kissing like two teenagers in the front seat of the car. It was true, they used to have sex back in the day. When Rebecca was a teen and she was in her early twenties. They'd explored each other's bodies ten times over. She'd licked every inch, crevice and curve of her sisters skin.

Now her hands were scratching at the small of her back, begging her to come closer. If it hadn't been for the gear stick in the way, Rebecca would have been on top of her in an instant. Their long hair entwined as their bosoms pressed together. Jennifer had much larger breast and dominated her younger sisters tits.

Momentarily, Rebecca broke off from their embrace. "We shouldn't." She breathed.

"Why not." Jennifer didn't stop kissing her. It seemed that the drug of incest love proved again to be too much for her.

They kissed for a few seconds longer before Rebecca broke off from her completely.

"What about Nick?" She asked.

"What about Nick?" Jennifer replied.

"I can't be with Nick and be with you?"

"Why not?" Jennifer didn't see anything wrong with this.

"It's not right, we can't." Rebecca insisted.

"None of this is right, Rebecca." Jennifer slipped back into the front seat.

"It's not that I don't want to. I just... I think it's better to sort things out in the house before any of this stuff happens." Rebecca reasoned.

"You mean a threesome?"

"What? No!?" Rebecca was thinking exactly that. They both were.

"Don't lie. Don't tell me you haven't thought about it."

Rebecca's silence was deafening.

"And you're going to tell me that Nick hasn't thought about it either." Jennifer's trademark smirk spread across her face.

"I don't know... it's not something you just do, you know... have a threesome with your brother and sister."

"Not many people fuck their brother or sister, but we've done both haven't we." Jennifer laughed.

"I'm not talking about this. Nick hates me right now, I need to fix that first. I've been a real jerk to him lately."

"I would agree. You avoided him for weeks and then left to fuck your new man. Shame on you little sis... It seem: like history 8

Is repeating itself. First, you run off with Jeff... now Tony?" Jennifer used her famous patronising tone.

Rebecca had to admit it. She was right. She'd been distant with Nick and had never really given him any explanation as to why. Nick had been left in the dark. She needed to speak with him. Tell him things with Tony were over. That she was wrong.

Jessica left the house to be with her friends before she moved back with her father. Nick spent the best part of an hour alone in the house before he too needed some fresh air. He left the house to go a walk and think about how he felt. The night was cool. Streetlights lit up the neighbourhood in long columns. Every so often a small breeze would pass through the street and ruffle the leaves on the trees as he walked.

He didn't know exactly where it was that he was going. All he knew, was that he wanted to clear his mind. He had so much going on. Jennifer was becoming more of a temptation day by day. He knew he had to have sex with her again. She was an itch that he was desperate to scratch. However Rebecca on the other hand, she needed attending to as well. Not so much in a sexual way. Their relationship was currently in turmoil.

They'd never had a fight quite like that before. Sometimes they bickered, but they never fought. Not like they had done. He felt jealous of Tony and he hated it. A part of him hoped that they'd broken up, another part of him wanted her to be happy no matter what.

How his life had changed within the space of a few months. He went from a geeky nerd/virgin. To cheeky stud, with three gorgeous girls all after his cock. All of which where related but Nick didn't care.

The concentration of his mind focused now on Jessie. Oh how beautiful she was. Her long ginger hair, her cute freckles, her peachy ass and slender figure. He'd never been quite so anxious with anybody before in his life. Being around her made his heart race, her touch made his goosebumps flare, everything about her was majestic.

They had a really good date up the Balmont hills. He'd even hinted at asking her to the dance. With everything going on lately, that had been the last subject on his mind. He'd realised he hadn't done it yet. The dance wasn't so far away.

Nick had a change of thought;

If Rebecca wants to be with Tony, she can be with Tony. I shouldn't have to hold off for what I want any longer.

It was in that moment that Nick decided he wanted to ask Jessie to the dance and he wasn't willing to wait.

The rain started to spit as he walked. Peppering his head with large droplets of water from the sky. Nick didn't know why but he started to run. Jessie's house was streets away from here and if he was going to get there before morning, he thought he'd better hurry.

As Nick ran the rain got increasingly heavier. Like it was building anticipation. It rained and rained heavier and heavier until he passed the corner of her street. Nick stopped for air at the end of her yard. Hardly any lights where on in the house, apart from the one up stairs.

Nick figured this must have been her room. After finding his breath, Nick sauntered over the wet grass of her lawn and made for the porch. He rung the door bell and waited for the footsteps at the other side of the door.

The door opened gently and Jessie's pale and confused face came into view.

"Nick? What are you doing here?" She asked.

Nick was soaked to the bone. His hair was dangling over his eyes and he could barely see. His clothes were wet and he was still panting a little from his run. He took a deep breath and found the words he'd been meaning to say for the past few weeks.

"Will you go to the dance with me?"

Jessie had opened her mouth to reply but it seemed Nick was not finished.

"I can't stop thinking about you. Every minute of everyday you cross my mind. I can't stop thinking about our date, how we got on so well. Everything about you I admire and it's not just the date, I want to see you over summer too. I want more dates and more time with you. I want to be the person you want to be with. I know your struggles and I know how much you go through. I want to be there for you through it all. Through school, through graduation, through college... I want everything."

When he'd finished he was breathing heavier than he was whilst he was running. He watched the expression in Jessie's face change so many times during what he'd said. He couldn't tell if she was happy, sad, shocked or upset.

She didn't say anything. She didn't need to. She came at him so quickly he almost was not ready for her embrace. She wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed. He hands cut through the wet streaks of his hair as she kissed him passionately.

"That was the cutest thing anyone has ever said to me." She felt tears secrete in her eyes.

"Really? Does that mean?"

"It means I'll go to the dance with you." She kissed him again. Her legs now wrapped right around his waste.

Nick held her with ease in his arms. The rain still pattered on the roof above them.

"I couldn't stop thinking about it."

Jessie smiled. "I'll go with you on one condition."

"Anything?..."

"after the dance, you need to be with me through school, graduation, college and whatever else comes after that..."

Her eyes gazed deep and longingly into his own.

"I promise." Nick kissed her.

They made out on the porch under the heavy rainfall. Nick thought there and then that it was something out of a movie. It was the most romantic thing he'd ever experienced and he was surprised Jessie could say the same.

They kissed a little more until they were rudely interrupted by the annoying sound of Nicks ringtone.

"Hello?" He said after picking up the phone.

"Hey Nick, it's Rebecca. I'm staying at a friends for a few days so if your out the house because of me then I won't be here when you get back. I need some time alone. I'll speak to you tomorrow."

Before Nick could say anything else Rebecca had hung up the phone.

Nick returned from Jessie's. After the call with Rebecca, he stayed a little while longer. Jessie sat next to him with her head on his shoulder as they listened to the rain together. Eventually he pulled himself up off her porch to go home. He'd stayed longer than he intended and he had school the next day.

They kissed goodbye. Jessie lay her head against nicks after letting go of his shirt. When he got home Jennifer was there waiting for him.

"Where have you been?" She looked cross.

"At Jessie's..." he said simply.

"Don't you think you could have told me?"

"I'm sorry... I guess I was mad with Rebecca. I needed some time out the house."

Jennifer bunched up her cheek. She'd noticed how wet his hair was, as if he was just out of the shower. She thought he looked incredibly sexy like that. Truthfully, despite all that had happened today, Jennifer couldn't stop thinking about her baby brother.

"Why so late? Have you seen the time?" She pointed towards the large ticking clock on the wall. It read 11pm.

"I know, I know..." he slumped down onto the couch.

"Well at least now you're home I can sleep in peace."

Nick couldn't help but notice what she was wearing. Silk pjs, short at her thighs and tight around her thick chest.

The pink and silk complimented her curves, leaving very little to the imagination. Nick stared at his sisters ass as she climbed the stairs towards her room. Her tanned thighs jiggled as she climbed each step two at a time.

Nick found that he was extremely horny. His cousins throat had been massaging his cock when Jennifer burst into the bathroom. He did well to cover himself. Jessica was fully clothed, she'd adjusted her clothes herself after Nick had licked her pussy.

He'd been left with blue balls and he needed to sort himself out.

Jennifer climbed into bed after turning off the lights. The image of her brothers partially covered dick infiltrated her mind. She was so horny all the time now. She couldn't help it. She had the hots for her younger brother and so did Rebecca. It was clear not to see why.

The first time they'd had sex was in the pool. The water was blurry so she couldn't get a good look at his junk. That had been a lifetime ago now. He felt huge inside of her and in the palm of her hand.

She hugged at her spare pillow as she tried to coax herself into sleep. But sleep was not coming anytime soon. The longer she closed her eyes, the harder her clot throbbed between her lips. She felt the moistness and the heat from between her legs. She did her best not to dip a finger inside of herself.

She was once a slut, one that got dick whenever she wanted it. Now however, she wasn't interested in anyone else other than her brother. It was sick, it was demented, it was wrong on so many levels. However now, it seemed normal to want to be with him. He was the perfect man for her. She realised a relationship with her brother wasn't exactly practical or realistic, but it brought a smile to her face when she thought about it.

Nick fed himself a small bowl of cereal before climbing the stairs and collapsing onto his own bed. Jennifer's legs filled his mind. He wanted to caress them. He wanted to feel the muscle move as his hand curved around her thick thighs. He wanted to spread her legs. To see what hid between them. He wanted to see what her pussy looked like. Nick shut his eyes as tight as he could. Hoping the tighter he shut them, the more clear the image of his eldest sisters vagina was in his head.

His hand naturally snaked down to his member. He began stroking straight away. Rebecca had popped into his head on occasion while thinking of his naked sister. However, Jennifer was the centre of his attention tonight. He focused on her face, how it had been when she'd burst in on Jessica between his legs. He tried to envision that it wasn't his cousin between his legs but his eldest sister who was sucking on the end of his cock.

Jennifer rubbed at her clit in circular motions. She dipped her fingers inside herself to help with lubricating her bulb. Her mind took her to that morning. Where she'd seen her cousin sucking her brothers cock. How her mouth had popped it out in surprise. How it was so very well soaked in her saliva.

She moaned to herself, she felt her tits as she rubbed between her own pussy lips. How she wished it was nicks fingers. Nicks hand, pinching and rolling her hard nipples.

She wondered to herself if she approached him, If she entered his room right now, how would he react? Would he accept her advances? Would he enjoy it as much as her? He seemed to do last time. She'd never had sex in a pool before. It was her first time doing something like that.

She had sex in many places too. Some she wasn't all that proud of. She loved sex, the thought of it being with her brother was intoxicating. Her heart raced as she built up her own courage. She was usually a confident person. But she didn't want to weird him out. He could still say no. He'd been going through a lot lately. He may have too much on his mind to be fucking his sister at this late hour.

Despite what she thought, despite how she felt... she had to try.

Nick thought about how Jennifer had agreed to have sex with him again. That had been a little while ago now. So much had happened since then. What if she didn't want to any longer? What if fucking her cousin was too much for her? Perhaps she'd grown out of the thought...

Nick all of a sudden felt bad about jerking off whilst thinking about her. He felt bad that he'd kept her up late. She'd obviously been worried about him. She'd been stuck on the middle of it all. As usual, she dealt with it so well. She had to deal with Rebecca and Tony's drama, the drama he had with Rebecce, not to mention the fact her little brother was fucking the cousin that she didn't like.

She had her own drama too. She left her boyfriend, starved herself of sex. Something she wasn't used to. She had the thoughts of her father and mother to content with also. Nobody had stopped to ask if she was alright.

Despite how horny he was, how much he wanted to fuck her, he knew this could not wait until morning. He threw back on his clothes and decided to see her.

Jennifer had just crept out into the hall. She didn't know exactly why she was creeping around. Jessica was out with her friends, Rebecca was staying at a friends also. For the first time in a long time they had the house to themselves.

She'd only gotten half way across the hall when nicks door creaked open. He stepped out in only his shorts. She noticed straight away how more round his shoulders had become.

"Jennifer?"

"Nick?..."

It was as if they didn't need words. That this altercation, this sudden occurrence in the darkness of the hall confirmed their feelings to one another. His eyes bore into hers, searching for any sign of what he was feeling.

"I'm sorry but I have to do this..." Jennifer approached Nick and planted one on him.

Her kiss surprised him. It brought all the feelings back from before. Again, the hairs stood up on the back of his neck. His goosebumps flared. His stomach churned. He felt the familiar feeling of butterflies trying to escape his stomach.

His hand found her narrow waist as he pulled her closer to him. The kiss was passionate, it was wet. Their tongues attacked one another as though Desperate to feel each other once again. She pulled him towards her room, leading him by the wrist.

It was without hesitation. She hoisted her silk t shirt up and over her head. Nick watched as her milky tits fell free. He'd only ever seen them partially covered or for a moment in the pool. He'd never really saw them like this.

The moonlight Shawn through her open window. It illuminated everything in the room and cast large shadows all around them. Nick felt a small breeze against his skin that had intruded through the open window.

Nick did not need to be instructed this time. He let his shorts slip down his thighs to his ankles, where he lazily kicked them away. He now stood naked right before her. Her eyes darted down to his long penis. Still hard from the masterbating he'd been doing.

"Oh my god." She breathed.

Jennifer copied Nick in kicking away her shorts. Nicks eyes fell towards her belly button and further down to the small patch of pubic hair his sister kept above her sacred place. He saw her for what she was, as pure as he could ever see her. Her tits were perfect. They were a lot bigger than either Rebecca's or Jessica's. They were the kind that truly occupied your attention.

She stood before him and he couldn't help groping at her tits. They felt so soft, yet heavy in his hands. He held them upwards and played with them as though mesmerised. Feeling the weight of them. Like water balloons, they moved depending on his touch. He felt the hardness of her nipples digging into his palms.

"Do you like them?" She asked.

Nick thought that was incredibly sexy. The way she'd said it. The tone she'd used only made him more excited.

"I love them." He said.

"Here..."

Jennifer cupped the back of his neck, bringing his head down to her tits. Nick hoovered up one of her nipples and sucked on it gently. Like some sort of suction cup, her breast tugged outwards towards his mouth as he lathered her areole with saliva.

"Hmm..." she moaned.

Nick went between her two heavy breasts. Whist his mouth covered one, his hands played with the other. Nick almost jumped when he felt her hand hold onto his pointed cock.

She held him like a torchlight. She stroked him gently as he sucked. She felt him moan on the end of her tit.

"I've been waiting to do this for so long..." she said.

"Waiting to do what?" He asked dumbly.

He'd popped her breast out of her mouth before he had said it.

"This." She smirked.

Jennifer dropped to her knees. Nicks calf's pressed against the end of Jennifer's bed. She held his cock upward, now pointing to the ceiling. Her tongue took a route from between both testes and ended at the tip of his cock. She did this over and over again, coating the underside of his cock with her saliva.

Nick closed his eyes and took a sharp intake of breath as she took him into her mouth. Within seconds his head was rubbing against the back of her throat. She felt her lips crawl down towards his base. Eventually his cock was fully inside of her mouth. Nick was extremely impressed. To few his sisters lips against his balls and base, to view the wetness of her throat around him.

He felt like cumming. He wanted to so bad too.

"I can't hold it for much longer."

To this, Jennifer pressed herself harder against him. Taking more of him into her as if it where possible. Nick groaned and twitched. He felt his balls clench and tighten as his cock shook. Like a rocket, erupting and darting into the sky, his cock exploded.

Her eyes begun to water as he emptied his frustration into her throat. She did her best not to gag, not to remove him from her mouth. He couldn't tell how many spurts he deposited into her. He'd lost count after the fourth one. However Jennifer gulped and gulped until his cock stopped twitching in her mouth. When he finally slipped out of her she gasped for breath.

12