Nick in the Dungeon Ch. 02

Story Info
Nick learns just how brutal Robin can be.
2.8k words
4.5
5.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/12/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, cheer up," said Robin, his voice deceptively friendly. "Believe me, it'll be much worse once I've actually started."

And he pressed himself further into Nick's face. Nick kept his mouth shut, the smell of cock filling his nostrils. He would not let himself be taken, not this easily.

"Besides, you should be glad it's you who's getting this treatment. You could be watching us take turns at that fluffy little girlfriend of yours."

Nick jerked in his binds, ready to claw this thief in half. "I swear, Robin, if you did anything to her----"

"Don't worry yourself, my dear boy," he said, stroking Nick's head. "She's safe. And she'll continue to be safe as long as you cooperate."

He unclenched his muscles, but his heart dropped into his stomach. Was this sick fuck really using Nick's best friend in the world as a bargaining chip? Nick looked up at him. Robin grinned, looking down from above, his hat askew on his head. He turned to the guard in the corner.

"Would you lower the pig's legs for me, Martin?"

"Of course."

And Martin released some of the excess chain that held Nick's legs up, lowering them down to the bed. Robin clearly had no interest in taking his ass right now; instead, he kicked his trousers away and climbed onto Nick's chest, his cock resting on Nick's snout.

"You won't get away with this," growled Nick.

"Oh, my dear Nick," said Robin, grinning and patting Nick's head. "You're adorable."

Nick felt his ear twitch involuntarily. His vision was blurry, swimming, his head dizzy. He heard Robin say something more, but he might as well have been underwater. Outside the cell, the blue lights in the hallway turned off, filling the cell with shadows. Perhaps it was night. Time for the prisoners to sleep. But Nick wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight.

"Robin," he said, chuckling nervously, "surely we can work something out."

"You talk too much," said Robin.

"I mean, you're not seriously going to rape me for doing my job, are you?"

"Don't be daft. If you think what this is rape, you should see what your coworkers did to Tamsin after they locked her up."

He felt a surge of white-hot anger in his chest, and felt his balls recede back into him with dread. No. He was lying. Had to be.

"As much as you try to advertise yourselves as keepers of the peace, the ZPD is more of a menace to society than my boys and I will ever be. The moment I heard about what your colleagues did to Tamsin, how they handcuffed her to the bed in her cell and fucked her until she passed out and then----"

"That's bullshit," snapped Nick.

"----and then kept going until she woke up again, her paw around Chief Bogo's cock----"

"It's bullshit and you know it!"

"Bullshit, eh? Then why does the ZPD headquarters have holding cells in their basement?"

"In our ---- huh?" said Nick, his face contorting in genuine bewilderment. ZPD headquarters didn't have a basement.

"More important than that, Wilde," said Robin, gripping Nick by the back of the neck and slapping him in the snout a few times with his massive knotted cock, "what really happened to Lou Snowypelt? I know the ZPD says he killed himself in his cell, but I knew the fellow for practically my whole life, and he would never do something like that. Besides, if he really did do that, why didn't we ever see a body?"

Nick had to admit, he didn't have an answer for Robin's pestered inquiries. The arrest of Lou Snowypelt, a sticky-fingered white fox from Tundratown, had indeed made headlines across the nation when it had happened three years prior. But Nick wasn't paying too much attention to that. It was long before he'd become a cop. The only thing he'd really noticed was that the anti-predator sentiment, and anti-fox in particular, had gotten a hell of a lot worse for a few months after it happened. Damn bastard making a mockery of the species for everyone else. But...

"Come on here. Do you really, honestly think they keep criminals in a hidden room under ZPD headquarters? As sex slaves? Can you look me in the eye and tell me you genuinely believe that, Robin?"

"Call me Robin one more time, you pig," he spat, "and I won't bother to use lube later."

"You can't seriously think that thrrmmph!"

Without even letting him finish his sentence, Robin had thrust his cock into Nick's open mouth. Nick gagged immediately, more out of shock than anything else. He had never had a dick in his mouth before, and the size and force caught him by surprise. It was long enough to reach his throat and thick enough that he could barely breathe around the damn thing. He tried to yell, but Robin only thrusted faster, harder, his grip tightening on the back of Nick's head.

"I don't think it, Wilde, I know it. Would you like to know how I know?"

Nick whimpered around the thick rod in his mouth, spit dripping down his neck.

"I know because I spoke to Tamsin after they finally put her in prison," said Robin between thrusts and grunts. "When they took her to an actual prison, mind you, not that basement hellhole. And that's what she told me. She said there were a few others down there too. Nobody anyone would miss, of course. They were mostly from the dregs of society. Prostitutes, thieves, vandals, that sort of thing. Not the violent criminals," Robin added, seemingly unaware of the irony of this statement as he continued to abuse Nick's mouth, "not the real scum of the earth. Only the weak and the helpless."

Nick squirmed away from Robin's dick, breathing in long and deep as he finally managed to take the cock out of his mouth. Without a word, Robin seized the back of Nick's head with both paws and slammed him into his crotch. Nick gagged around the cock, loudly, almost a scream, but there was not a chance that he would be able to wiggle away from Robin again. His snout slammed into Robin's pubic bone over and over. He balled up one of his paws into a fist, the other still lying limply on the bar. The cuffs dug into his wrists, but that was the least of his concerns right now. For right now, he was more worried about passing out from this lack of air.

Or that Robin might notice Nick's own throbbing dick.

"So you didn't know," said Robin. "I'm surprised. I'd have thought you'd want in on the action."

Although he knew it would be terribly reckless, Nick had to fight the urge to bite down on Robin's cock at this comment. The nerve of this guy! To insinuate that Nick would want to rape anyone was offensive ---- but a prisoner? That was grounds for immediate suspension, possibly firing, and in rare cases, even legal action.

Now isn't it funny, some devious voice in the back of Nick's head muttered, how you're acting like this criminal is any worse than you, when you've just admitted to yourself that raping someone (raping a prisoner, no less!) might not even get you fired?!

But who cared about that? How could you think about what Robin was insinuating right now? What Nick cared about now was holding back the vomit that was threatening to creep up and out of his throat. Robin hadn't stopped for a conversation; he certainly wouldn't be stopping just for a bit of vomit.

Through his haze, through the tears that were just starting to form in his eyes and trickle down his cheek, Nick saw Robin grin down at him, almost hungrily. He reached up to adjust his hat, the only article of clothing either of them was wearing, and continued to slam his dick into Nick's mouth.

"Even if you didn't know, my dear friend," said Robin over the sound of his balls slapping against Nick's chin---- "mm, yes, that's it, that's a good whore, keep it coming ---- even if you didn't know, you're still a bastard for arresting Tamsin. You realize that, yes? The city has murderers and sociopaths running around, but you arrest a thief instead and let the violent criminals run free."

Robin's tail flicked Nick's erection ---- so much for keeping that a secret ---- and he turned around to look at it with genuine surprise.

"Oh, would you look at that now?" said Robin, that same sickeningly smug smile on his face. "I guess you like sucking cock then, eh, Nicky, old pal? You like the taste? The feel? You like how it reminds you of your place in this world?"

Nick pulled back to tell Robin to go fuck himself, but Robin had other plans. Adjusting himself so that he was facing Nick head-on, he put both paws on Nick's head once more and began to fuck his face harder than Nick had ever thought possible. This time he was not able to hold back the humiliatingly forceful gag, nor the sour taste of bile that came with it, though he did manage to swallow that latter back down. Small comfort.

It was around this time that Nick became aware that Robin's tail had not ceased its extracurricular activities. It had wrapped itself slowly and without too much force ---- indeed, it was light as a feather at first ---- but Robin had slowly begun to increase the amount of force it used, clenching Nick's throbbing member tighter and tighter until he had another reason to struggle and sputter for air. The pain was second to the pure discomfort: he would have taken actual sharp pains any day of the week over this dull throb, which his dick refused to stop doing even while enveloped by Robin's python of a tail. Nick growled, pulling at the handcuffs, though he knew that even if his arms were free, Robin was strong enough to simply pin him down.

Another gag, this one even more forceful, as nearly all of his muscles tensed up and he clenched his paws into fists until he could no longer stand the pain in his wrists. He and Judy had played around with handcuffs in the past, but not their work cuffs ---- those were stiff, unyielding. These were somehow even worse. They were not police cuffs; he could tell by the size. They were smaller, and much tighter. If a ZPD officer used these, they could get written up for Excessive Use of Handcuff Force.

As Robin muttered and groaned above him, and choked Nick's dick even more with his tail, Nick tried not to think about Tamsin. Tamsin, who he had arrested, who said she had been raped by his colleagues, some of his closest friends. He tried not to look at the sinister black shackles that dangled directly from the ceiling. They're going to put me in those, he thought, and he knew it was true. The thought made him want to... well, let's try not to think right now. Try not to think and the situation might go away.

His cock twitched defiantly, but Nick ignored it. Now was not the time to let on that these were the sorts of thoughts that he had played around with back in the day. While his peers were getting busy to the centerfolds in Playbunny, his fantasies would be far less tame. They involved chains and echoey dungeons, cruel jailers with torture tools... even muzzles. As much as he liked to forget about that fantasy, he had spent many nights with a paw between his legs, thinking about getting waylaid in a back alley and having a muzzle forced onto him.

The tip of Robin's tail danced around the head of Nick's cock, rubbing it in circles, slowly at first. He felt a bit of precum leaking out of him and grimaced in embarrassment. As Robin thrusted faster, harder, he gradually began to pick up the pace with his tail as well. It was still coiled around Nick's cock, and he suspected that Robin would not allow Nick to cum if the time arose, but until then, he was going to torture him by bringing him close to climaxing.

Robin grunted, muttered about how Nick was nothing but a hole to fuck, nothing but a fox-shaped fleshlight. Nick faded out a bit around then. The next few minutes were a blur of wet fur and loud gagging and the overwhelming (but not wholly unpleasant) smell of cock. Robin had finally loosened his tail's grip on Nick's dick, but the moment Nick tried to move it away, Robin reached over with his paw and seized it. So much for that.

"Oh," said Robin coyly, "does Nicky like being used? Does he like getting face-raped? I think he does."

"Certainly looks that way," said Martin from behind them, and Nick jumped ---- the lizard had been standing in the shadowy corner, and Nick had forgotten he was even there at all.

Robin took his dick out and began to rub it on Nick's face. The smell of Nick's own spit mingled with Robin's precum.

"F-fuck yourself, Robin," said Nick, glaring up at his captor.

A flash of anger in the bigger fox's eye. "Do you remember what I said I'd do if you called me that again, cunt?"

Shit. He had forgotten.

"That was a promise," said Robin, "and I'm nothing if not a man of my word."

"What would you like me to call you?" said Nick in a dull voice, unable to meet Robin's eyes.

"Master or sir would be preferable. I don't let anyone except my gang and my wife call me by my first name. And even then," he added, beginning to jerk off so quickly that his paw was soon reduced to a blur, "Marian only uses it when I'm... well, you don't need to know the details."

Nick turned his head away. Robin leaned over, stroking Nick's cheek with a single claw.

"Are you ready, slut?" he said.

"For what?"

In response, Robin pressed his cock up to Nick's lips. Nick opened to take it, and Robin thrust into his mouth, shoving Nick's snout into his pubic bone again. His knot pressed up against the roof of Nick's mouth, he held the fox's head there. Nick's eyes began to water and he gagged, the ugly sound filling the cell. He struggled to breathe, opening his mouth from the sides around the thick cock. Moments later, Robin let out a loud cry, his dick twitching, and Robin's bitter cum filled Nick's mouth. He winced at the taste. Just as he had never sucked a dick before, he had certainly never had anyone cum down his throat. It was much thicker and more unpleasant than he had expected, and he wanted nothing more than to curl up into a ball and disappear.

Robin took his cock out and held it a few inches from Nick's face. It was wet with Nick's spit and the rest of Robin's cum. "Clean it off."

"Please," gasped Nick through sputtered breaths. He hadn't considered himself one to beg, but he couldn't take any more. "I'll do anything, but please don't put that thing back in me."

"Suck it dry," said Robin. "Clean it off. Not gonna ask you again."

And Nick obliged, silent tears streaming down his face as he did.

"Good whore," muttered Robin. "That's a good whore."

"Gonna let me have a go at him, chief?" asked Martin.

"Patience, my good sir. Your time will come, but I want the whore to know who owns him first and foremost."

"Uh-huh. You got it."

Robin grabbed Nick by the ears, gripping them right at the base. The pain was immediate and sharp. Nick let out a muffled yell as he licked the head of Robin's cock, the bitter and disgusting taste of the other fox's cum filling his mouth once more.

Nick sniffled, his ears ringing under Robin's paws, and he let himself fade out again. He thought of his apartment, the early morning sunlight streaming through the window... Judy wearing his shirt, even though it was quite oversized on her... and then Robin slapped his face lightly and brought him back.

"Alright, you're done," he said.

"Thank you," whispered Nick, closing his eyes in relief.

Robin looked down at him, cocked an eyebrow. "Would you like to try again?"

Nick sighed, tears welling up in his eyes and his dick throbbing fit to burst. He knew if he said this now, it would be something he could never take back. It would usher in a new time in his life. It would be the start of something terrible... the beginning of his resistance and strength dying out. All that said... he just didn't want the pain that would come if he refused. His entire body ached and he wanted nothing more than to lie down on his bed and melt. So he swallowed his pride and spoke; they were the final words before Robin and Martin left the room.

"Thank you... master."