Summer Storm

Story Info
This story may or may not be based on my memories as a sub.
1.6k words
4.06
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wonder if she would like me better if I tried to surprise her every playdate, but I can't stop myself from bringing her the same gifts over and over again. A bottle of tawny, a box of chocolates and flowers. She accepts them with the same kind smile as I enter her car with my backpack, it's the first time we will sleep together.

She sets up a table on the veranda, nuts, the chocolates, the wine... we talk about amenities and soon I'm at her feet, massaging them as we talk. Her presence is as refreshing as the sea breeze touching our skin. It's notably warm tonight, but the air humidity promises a storm.

-- I missed you so much... thank you for inviting me. - I say trying not to sound hurt, as I caress her sweet little feet with my cheek.

She pets my hair, laughs and say:

-- Oh, I promised to bring you here, didn't I?

She did. Six months ago. Almost no word from her since then. I kiss her feet.

-- Shall we start, then? Take off your clothes.

I let my summer dress slip to my feet, revealing my pink lingerie.

-- I chose them for you. - As I chose my parfum, my dress, my makeup, my nail polish, and even the haircut I had a month ago, all to please her eyes.

-- Nice. - she looks at my exposed body framed in pink lace - Cute, I like it. Keep it, then, and your heels, baby, now give me your hands.

She locks a set of cuffs on each of my wrists, and hang then on a hook on the ceiling. She enters the house for a couple minutes, coming back in lingerie and a silky robe. A flogger over her shoulders.

-- Now let's warm you up.

She starts flogging my legs and my butt, fast and rhythmically. At first very lightly, but as it was in fact getting warm, she increased her strength. Soon my tights and butt were red and hot, and I started to whine. I think it was her clue, because what came next was an unexpected sharp pain on my butt. Now she was using a riding crop with braided short ends.

-- Oh, Mistress, it hurts. - I pouted.

-- Does it really? Tell me more.

She struck me again. And again, and again. Each time I groaned, trying not to scream. With my wrists over my head, I could not escape her crop. But I tried, and she kept reaching me. After a particularly strong strike, I screamed and kicked, but she pulled my hair and made me look at her.

-- Baby, we have plenty of time. Take the time you need, I will whip you until I'm satisfied. I didn't even start with the cane yet. Just relax and take it. You are doing good.

I trembled wondering what could ever satisfy her. She took her silky robe off.

-- Ready?

I wasn't, and the crop met my skin again. I swung by my wrists, as I bent one leg. She didn't wait for me to put it down, and stroked the same leg again, and another stroke as I was screaming.

-- Yes, baby, take it. Just. - a stroke - take. - another one. - IT. - an unbelievably strong lash cut my skin in fire.

I scream and kick in anger. My butt is burning. Then her cold hand caresses my skin, I try to avoid her touch in fear, shamefully holding my tears.

-- Shh, you are doing good, baby. You're so brave. - she hugs me from behind, her cold skin comforting my burning butt - Didn't you beg to be here servicing me? "Please, Mistress, let me serve you again" - she imitated me in an affected voice

She slaps my tights, but it doesn't hurt, instead her cold hand and the pressure actually ease the pain. I avoided her touch, in maybe fear or maybe rebellion, couldn't look in her eyes.

-- You are doing so good, baby. I'm so happy with you. - she whispered in my ears, with the sweetest voice - I will give you a caning now, do you want to keep going?

I take a deep breath.

-- Do you wish to keep going, slave? I need to hear you.

-- Yes, Mistress.

-- Where is the enthusiasm, pet?

-- ...

-- Answer me, slave. What are you whining about?

-- It... hurts, Mistress. I... it feel like burning.

-- It will hurt more, baby. Do you remember the last time? I'm going to paint your butt and tights in sprinkles of red. So, slave, do you wish to keep going? Or you can take a shower and go to bed.

-- Yes, Mistress, I wish to keep going, please do as you please with me. - I say, as I don't want to go to bed.

-- Good girl. Oh, I'm having so much fun with you, slave. - she kisses me deeply. - Open your legs, get in position.

Only a slash, and I was screaming and kicking again, almost sorry for not choosing the shower and bed, but she seemed happy and embraced me again.

-- Good girl, Mistress loves to play with you... you are such a good girl for me. - She kissed and caressed my punished skin - Listen, if you take a few more lashes, Mistress will give you a treat, okay? I promise.

-- Yes, Mistress...

-- Tell me, what do you want from Mistress, slave? -- You deserve a treat, don't you?

-- I only want to please you, Mistress. - I pout

-- Mistress wants to treat you, pet. You may ask for anything.

-- Uh... I... - I stutter embarrassed

-- Say it, slave. What do you want from your Mistress?

-- Please, cum in my mouth, Mistress?

She laughs, then she embraces me from behind, kissing the back of my neck and shoulders. Her soft skin kissing mine.

-- Is that what you want for a reward, baby? I was definitely going to use you to cum already.

-- But please do it on my mouth, Mistress. I want to drink your juices... I need to. I missed you so much...

-- I missed you too, baby, so hold on a little longer and you can show me how much you missed my taste, okay? Just a little longer.

Each strike with the cane embossed a thick dark red line on my skin. Screaming, kicking, nothing helps to relief the pain anymore, I pull on the cuffs in anger.

-- Oh, please, Mistress... it hurts so much, it is cutting my skin, Mistress, please...

-- Please what???? Please, stop?? Are you asking me to stop, slave? - she gives me two more slashes rapidly.

-- Oh, Mistress, please... it hurts - one more slash.

-- Please stop is not your safeword, slave. Didn't you beg for me to use you??

I'm still pulling on the cuffs, in agony, I needed to touch my sore skin.

-- I'm so wet right now. Just a few more and I will cum in your sweet mouth, ok?

She uses two fingers to bring her juices into my mouth. I suck on them desperately, and as she starts to cane me again, I try to focus only on the savory aftertaste left on my mouth. She wouldn't stop until satisfied. I keep kicking and pulling on the cuffs in vain for a moment, but soon I give up. Tears roll on my face, but now I'm quiet, I just look at my feet and change my weight from a leg to another, as in a dance, following the rhythm she marks with fire on my skin.

-- Yes, take it, slave. Suffer for your Mistress. I missed you so much, you are such a good girl. - she kept saying, but her voice was so far away - You will wear my marks for weeks, slave! You are mine! Your body is mine, your mind is mine.

She kept going from feral to sweet, from authoritarian to simply hornily passionate. I don't know how much time passed, as in a trance, my body was there but my mind was holding on what was left of her taste in my mouth. She kept slashing my buttocks and thighs for maybe hours or decades. I don't really know.

-- Mistress loves you, girl. I'm writing my name on your skin, you belong to me forever now.

I hear a cracking noise and suddenly she screams, she throws away the broken cane and grabs me from my hips, pulling and humping my butt. Again it kind of soothes my skin, but I don't really feel any relief. She slips her hand between my legs and drowns her fingers in the puddle kept by my pink lingerie.

-- You fucking whore. How could you enjoy this so much? - I'm not responsive and she doesn't wait for an answer, she drags me to the living room and make me rest my head on the couch's arm - Now your reward, girl.

She mounts my face, her juices get all over my mouth and nose. She rides my face as I drown in her wetness. I'm not really sucking or licking her, I try to stick my tongue out, but she is just grinding herself over my mouth and nose, and in a scream more of her pleasure flows to my mouth. She give me some space to breath and let me clean her with my mouth. I'm delighted with the thick old juices she had before, and blessed with the warm cum still flowing from her orgasm. She is so good to me.

-- Go take a shower, now.