Nicki and Uncle's

Story Info
Nicki's first time with uncle.
998 words
4.05
17.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after mom left I was given all the responsibilities to run the house. I used to spend most of my time with mom so i picked up on taking care of chores, i learned to shop, do our mani, pedi and facials, cook meals, wash and dry clothes. This helped in fitting into my new role easily but life was tough. Guys in the house never worked we barely managed on subsidised food.

My transformation started after i gave my first handjob to my younger uncle when i walked in on him masturbating. I wanted help with opening a jar and went looking for him in his room, i was shocked to see him sitting obscenely exposing his dick and balls.

"What da fuck uncle, I was looking for you to help open this jar and you are here jacking off."

"Do you like it?"

He asked looking at me. My eyes were on his hand slowly going up and down. He brought his hand up and stopped, which made me look at me and i liked the way he was looking at me. I was also getting turned on looking at his cucumber shaped dick.

"I will tell daddy about what you do instead of going for work and helping out."

I don't know why i said that maybe i was scared of him knowing that i was getting turned on looking at his dick.

"I can help you out."

He offered his hand for the jar. He opened the jar and gave it back.

"Do you like what you see?"

he asked when he caught me looking at his dick again. My mind was racing with all these thoughts i was not sure if i should leave or stay and respond to his question.

"I like dicks but you are my uncle. I shouldn't look at it. I am sorry."

I turned to leave but he stopped me by asking.

"I will give you 50 if you give me a handjob right now."

I was tempted at the thought of money, I would have 50 more to buy a decent slip to wear at night.

"Only if you give 100, i will take the head in mouth too."

He took two notes from the pant pocket next to his chair. I walked slowly to his already hard dick and started with the head of his dick and smeared my spit all along his hard dick.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I said.

"You are such a slut always showing off your hot ass."

I couldn't believe he noticed me wearing the wrap around which showed off my legs and ass nicely. He started moaning when I started pumping his dick faster, he threw his head back and moaned.

"This feels so good, suck it baby!"

My lips were wrapped around sawing his hard dick and tongue was going crazy rolling all over it as he moaned louder and louder. Finally His body stiffened and kept cumming inside my mouth. I sucked him for few more minutes and opened my mouth to show him his cum.

"50 more if you want me to swallow it." I asked him with mouthful of cum.

He nodded and gave me another note, I closed my mouth and swallowed his cum smiling.

"Best blowjob ever, we should do this again. We can make lot of money, I know lot of guys who will pay for a blowjob like that."

"Really! you think so?"

"But we need to get you something more sexy to wear. Don't you agree?"

I was loving this idea of blowing strangers for money. "What would you like me to wear?"

"Let's go for shopping this weekend."

That weekend we went to a big city nearby called guwahati which was a days journey by bus. We started shopping around noon and he lavished me with slips, lingerie, skirts and tops. After shopping we got back to his friends house were we stayed for that weekend. As soon as we were in the room he asked me try the dresses on, I came back out wearing crisscross open back sequin cami dress with floral lace tie side panty.

He couldn't stop looking at me or keeping his hands off me. We chatted for some time and he lit a joint and soon i was his lap and we were making out fiercely. His hand was inside my panty exploring my ass, his finger was slowing probing me back there and i was grinding my clit on his dick really hard.

He pulled down the dress and bit my right nipple and i started moaning uncontrollably, next moment i was rocking on my hands and knees pushing back on the dick inside me. It felt so good i kept egging him to fuck me harder till he deposited his cum and collapsed over me.

We were in spooning in the bed when he asked me if i wanted to do hormone therapy to be more feminine. We discussed all the options and settled for hormone.

That evening he pimped me to cover the cost of shopping and we ended up staying for a year there. There was lot of pressure to go back home but everytime he came up with an good excuse not to. During this time I started on hormone therapy and within one year my boobs were A cup and had a wider hips.

We were on the bus back and I had this worried look about going back like this, he wrapped his arms and assured me that he has a plan and it will all work out. We were cuddeled in the last row, my hands were inside his pants stroking his dick as he explained about his plan. Once we discussed all the details i moved down between his legs and sucked him dry.

It was a long drive back home that night which worked out fine with lot of extraordinary experiences.