Nicki and Uncle's - No More a Whore

Story Info
Nicki meets her husband.
1.5k words
4.07
11.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The roads were so bad that it felt like trying to fall asleep in a rollercoaster ride. I was wide awake now, uncle was stretched out on the last row taking up most of space. I could see the driver smoking in his cabin through the glass partition. I checked my breath, applied some gloss, tossed my hair and walked into the driver's cabin.

Seeing me they stopped talking and conductor turned towards me.

"Do you need anything Missy?"

"When is the next rest stop? I need a smoke."

"Oh do you smoke?"

"Yes! Do you have any?"

"They looked at each other and laughed."

I was pissed off and shot back at them.

"What's so funny? Never seen a girl smoke before?"

"Sorry Miss." He offered his pack, I took one and he leaned towards me to light it. He still had smile on his face, he must be my age i thought. I took a drag and tried to blow a ring which did not come out as i tried and we both started laughing.

"Is that your boyfriend?" He asked raising his eyebrow towards back of the bus.

"No! He's my uncle."

"So are you single?" He was looking at me with hope. I was single but i didn't want any more complications in my life.

"Yes I am committed." I wanted to change the topic before he could ask me anything else. I turned and asked the driver.

"Where are you from?"

The driver never responded so i was not sure if he heard me. I leaned over his shoulder and asked him again louder.

"Where are you from?"

"Hey what da fuck, move back." I may have startled him since he was clearly angry with what i did.

I just wanted to finish the smoke and get back to my seat. I felt a tap on my left knee and i looked at the conductor, he was pointing towards the driver. I turned towards the driver with a poker face, he was looking at me and nodding me to lean closer to him. I Ignored him and kept smoking looking out straight at the road.

This time he tapped me on the knee and I looked up pissed off and asked.

"What is it?"

"Come closer I cant hear you." He shouted on top of the roaring engine.

"No, I am fine here."

"Comeon beautiful don't get mad, you startled me that's all."

I waited to finish the smoke and slide towards him holding the cigarette butt but he was looking at the road ahead.

I reached over him to throw it out of the window and my small perky right boob rubbed on his left shoulder.

I felt a shock when my nipples rubbed inside the bra as my chest rubbed on his hard muscled shoulder.

I was back on my seat as an lightening.

"Oh god hope he didn't notice." I thought as i felt a warm feeling spreading throughout my body emanating from my nipples.

I heard him shouting out loud. "Hey what did you ask me earlier?"

"Nothing just where are you from."

I realised i was not loud enough for him to hear me. I leaned closer to him and repeated.

"Where are you from? Sorry for startling you and acting so childish."

"Sorry i shouted at you, I am from Punjab."

"You are not wearing turban like other punjabis?" I asked curiously.

"I am from Punjab but not a Punjabi."

"Do you speak punjabi?"

"Yes miss I do plus 8 other languages." He answered smiling at me.

"Wow! So do you speak my language?"

"You are very beautiful." He spoke in my native tongue.

"Hey! How did you learn that." I replied laughing hearing a punjabi guy speak my native language.

"But you are very beautiful. You smell really nice." He spoke again in my native tongue.

"Hey stop it. you are so funny." Oh god I wanted more of this, I was blushing and was sure he could make that out looking at my burning cheeks.

"You look gorgeous."

"Thanks, where do you stay at town?"

"Do you want come there?" He asked winking at me.

"Just asked if you stay here or back in guwahati?"

"Company provides room at both the places. Do let me know if you visiting guwahati again you can crash at my place."

"Sure thanks."

"Oh that would be a fun." I thought.

"Who you with? Do you have a bf?" He asked.

"With my uncle and i am single." I replied looking at him with lust.

I turned around to check if conductor heard me but he was fast asleep.

"So do you have gf or wife?" I asked as i moved closed to him with my face next his.

"Wow! He smells nice." I thought.

He's not like other stinking pervert bus drivers who would rub against anything moving. I had a phase when I used to prefer only travelling in there buses standing next to them rubbing my ass on their shoulders they pinch and squeeze my ass.

"I need a woman who can tame this bad boy." He said pointing towards his dick and laughed.

I was shocked and mesmerized in that moment, not sure if i heard him correctly and replied.

"How big is it?"

"You will have to see it to believe it."

"I don't think so. How big can it be?" I taunted him.

"Sure we will be stopping for a break soon, would you like to see it?"

"Sure." I couldn't believe what i said. I was lost in my thoughts of taming his dick.

There was a period of silence filled with vibrations and sounds of the bus engine and he asked.

"If you like what you see, what do i get in return?"

"Anything you want." That felt like the appropriate response for someone capable of taming that bad boy between his legs.

Driver wanted to be sure that she won't back out of the deal once he stopped the bus.

"Why don't you start making it hard till we reach the rest stop."

"Yes daddy!" I whispered biting into his ears as my hand was squeezing his dick hard.

"Oh yes babygirl!" He moaned as I squeezed harder till the bus came to a stop at the rest stop.

We got down quietly from the bus and he pulled me and took me to the nearest restroom.

I reached out and unbuttoned his pants to pull out his dick.

I had deepthroated couple of big dicks back in guwahati so i was not worried about the length of his dick. It was the thickness which scared me and turned me at the same time.

My jaws were stretched to its limit ready to snap and hurting as he assaulted my mouth repeatedly. His one hand was holding my hair bunched like a handle and the other pulling my head towards his dick.

He was fucking my mouth so hard that his balls were slapping against my chin everytime he buried his dick down my throat.

He fucked my mouth harder when my nails dug into his ass trying to pull him deeper into my hungry mouth.

Then he abruptly pulled his dick out and I moved towards his dick with mouth open and tongue sticking out looking up at him.

His big dick began shooting burst after burst of thick cum which hit my left eye then my nose spraying over to the right cheek. He tilted its head down and hit my eagerly awaiting tongue and shot the rest of his cum down my mouth.

"What do you say now?" He asked as I was milking him dry.

"I loved every inch of this bad boy." I said rubbing my lips on his dick.

"What do you say now?" I asked stroking his dick.

He pulled me up tucking his pants and said.

"You still have one more hole left to try right?" He said winky at me.

Once we were back in the bus he asked conductor to check for passengers and bus started moving. I went back to the last row and picked up my vanity bag to freshen up.

Uncle was fast asleep which helped as I cleaned myself and lubricated my pussy for my new daddy. I decided to leave my panty out and changed into a short skirt.

I was about to enter the cabin when conductor stormed back nearly hitting me. I moved into the cabin and sat next to daddy.

"What happened to him?" I enquired.

"I told him that you would need the sleeping berth." He said looking at the road.

"I hope you don't mind right?"

"Oh, not at all." I replied smiling.

We were smoking and talking about different experiences. The more we talked the more we liked each other, it was the first time I spoke to man like that. We were honest with our answers, we shared our past honestly with each other.

Then there was only one need that required immediate relief which was getting hard under my ministrations. We stopped four more times that night and he deposited his cum inside my pussy everytime.

Before pulling into our town he woke me up with a kiss and asked me to go back to my seat.

I sat in the last row looking out the window smiling about getting married.