Nicki Returns

Story Info
Returns home after a year to face her real daddy.
1.1k words
4
10.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bus stand was closed when the bus pulled into a stop. Everyone was still asleep, everything was quite in the morning and I could feel Ronnie's warmth.

I could see him through the glass partition, I am not sure if he could to see me in the dark passenger cabin. I could see him fumbling around the dashboard and the lights came on.

Passengers started moving through the aisle carrying their bags. We waited till all of them left and I walked in his cabin.

"Nicki when do we meet again?" He asked pulling me towards him.

"I don't know but soon i guess." I was leaning on his seat with his hands around me. He pulled me into his lap and i could feel his hardness pocking at my ass.

Uncle groggily walked into the cabin as we new lovers were busy making out.

"Hey where are we? And why are you kissing the bus driver?" He said yawning.

"Good morning my dear uncle we reached home. And this is Ronnie our bus driver. I was just thanking him for the long and hard drive." I said looking at ronnie with a mischievous smile.

"Looking at you two i don't think this is the first time you thanked each other during the trip." Uncle said sarcastically looking at me.

"I need a smoke, do you have one to share Mr.Ronnie the-bus-driver?" he asked Ronnie mockingly.

"Here's the pack, and leave." I said handing him the pack of cigarettes. He took the pack and walked out of the bus.

"I don't like him." He said still looking at my uncle walking away from the bus.

"And what about this Mister? Do you like this?" I asked squeezing his dick hard and pulling his head back into a kiss.

"Let me lock the bus down so we can rest till sun comes up." He said holding me down on the steering.

I went back in and changed into something sexy for our first morning together. I digged through the bag for red frilled lace honeymoon lingerie set which my uncle bought for me to seduce my father.

I was waiting for him when he walked in closing the door and switching off all the lights. I could see his figure approaching me ripping his clothes off, he pulled me into his arms and we kissed passionately.

He picked me up and roughly pushed me down on the seat next to us. His hands were pushing my legs open as he rubbed his hard dick against my clit.

My hand was now guiding his dick into my pussy, once the tip was inside me he pushed down hard in one quick motion and i cried out loud.

"Oh Daddy! Slowly please!"

"You like daddy's dick inside you?" He asked fucking me with all his length.

"Ufff your dick is too big daddy!" I moaned kissing him.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked pulling it out completely.

"No daddy." I replied hoping he will start fucking me again, but he kept me waiting.

"Oh please Daddy. I need your dick inside me Please cum inside me and make me yours." I cried out trying to pull him in down.

"Good girl." He pushed my legs up till my head was between my knees and started fucking me really hard. I never felt this connection with anyone before, most guys were just too horny to care. I needed him inside me, i could feel his dick pistoning out of me fast.

"Oh babygirl i am going to cum inside you." He grunted.

"Yes daddy give me your cum. Cum inside your little girl daddy." I screamed out.

In one final move he pushed it down all the way in really hard and held it there.

"Oh yes baby aaaah yes ohh." He muttered as he blasted inside me. I squeezed the dick milking it thoroughly.

We were cuddled in the seat when the banging on the door woke us up.

"Hey open up." Uncle shouted angrily.

We both got dressed hurriedly and he went back to open the door.

"Hey what the fuck took you such a long time?" Uncle asked Ronnie.

"Who the fuck are you?" Ronnie roared.

"I am the guy you pay if you wanna touch her again." He replied mockingly.

Ronnie stormed off the bus without even turning back to look at me. I was worried about him.

"Where's the money?" Rajkumar my uncle turned pimp asked holding his hand out.

I have to make it work with Ronnie, I really liked him. He always looked at me like i mean something to him.

"He is a good contact to have, free ride and stay in guwahati." I replied wiping the cum dripping down from my pussy.

"Hey I make the deals not you bitch." He slapped me across the face, it felt like a sting.

I could see my future in that very moment, if I let it continue I will end up dead as a victim of some guys night of craziness or some stigmatized disease.

"You were sleeping uncle, so i tried. You are right I should leave the pimping to you baby." I replied squeezing his dick.

"Don't use your smart mouth on me bitch." He barked yanking my head back.

"Oh I love it when you get angry. Punish me Uncle, I have been a bad whore!" I pushed my hands inside his pants and squeezed it hard.

He pulled me into a kiss and we started kissing like maniacs. He pinched my nipples really hard. I was moaning loudly into his mouth.

My right was cupping his balls as my left hand was masturbating him.

I sucked on his dick head, its foul odor and taste made my mouth water. I pulled it out and spat it on his dick.

He forcibly pushed it inside my mouth, its foul taste made my mouth water and i pulled it out and spat on it.

This continued till his pinches started feeling really good on my nipples. I no longer found his dick's taste or smell repulsive.

I was deep throating him with my hands clutching his ass cheeks pulling him down hard.

He had to push me back really hard to get me off his dick. He took a big swig straight from the bottle of whiskey sitting down.

I straddled him and pushed his dick where it belonged. I was holding the headrest and riding his dick really hard.

He tried to hold me down as he came inside me but i kept riding his dick i came hard on his stomach.

He was holding me tight and kissing my arms. We stayed still for sometime and he pushed me aside and got up.

"Lets get you ready for home." He said standing up cleaning his dick with my panties.