All Comments on 'Nicki Submits Ch. 06'

by codepoet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And then she got dreseed and visited the Police.

He went to jail for a long time for the assault and battery. She got a lot of money in her lawsuit against him. Short circuit her brain? He beat the crap out of her for no rhyme or reason. He'd be lucky if she didn't come back with a gun and blow his balls off like her deserved. No stars for complete drivel.

sober71sober71over 8 years ago

5*'s from me. Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Afraid I agree with "...visited the police'

This is totally ridiculous that she would just wander into a bathroom after being beaten like that. I believe I would probably be in the hospital ER on intravenous morphine. No wonder there is an explosion of domestic violence murders if abusive men believe its erotic to beat their partner. Any women would be a gullible, brain washed fool if she stayed in this relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Where the hell does he come up with her becoming a performer in order to enjoy the possibility of failure and humiliation? What a self serving crock. HE is the one who has made this all be about humiliation and degradation for her. He has been grooming her to accept and believe it because it gets his rocks off. Perhaps the submission and control appeal is legitimately from within her, the rest is much more externally imposed by him. As a dom, I find nothing in his character development to be so compelling and erotic as to create as desire in a woman to accept this. He is cold, dry toast to me, when I think you were aiming for masterfully aloof. While sub chatacters are often seeking something that is missing in their lives, Nicki comes across as both blank and needy. The unpleasant type of needy that fires the instincts of any predators nearby.

codepoetcodepoetover 8 years agoAuthor
Read the first chapters...

Amazing how many people feel qualified to make negative comments without the context of the other chapters. Twats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is just plain nasty... This man is enjoying hurting the woman. Not sexy at all. Really unpleasant to read.

Really yuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Punishment

Awesome story. She loves the punishment. She needs more. And we want to read more. Five stars.

And pay no attention to the cranky nonnies. They deserve to be punished, really spanked and paddled hard on their bare behinds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The haters are clueless.

Obviously none of them know a damn thing about BDSM and how beautiful it really is. They ended up on the wrong page of the wrong thread. Don't let anyone discourage you from writing more. Nick sounds a lot like me and I enjoyed this very much! I too am tired of the instant judgement. She needs what I need; and we both are in a deeper and stronger love than any of those sad jerks will ever be lucky enough to open their tiny minds to.

merrySMmerrySMabout 8 years ago
Hmmmm, female here.

Please continue to write.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
obviously she is your bootlicking retard...coz Lord Tom desired so!! ;)) insufferable sickfuck..Tom!!!

actresses as Nicki need to have their bodies flawless of welts and scars moron,Tom!! and after your ridiculous reasons for forcing those,even public humiliations on her she can't help gushing about you...isn't it ?! coz obviously she is your bootlicking retard ,just as Lord Tom desired!! ;))as if this wasnt enough he wants her clit pierced and ringed too and surprise surprise...she is all moony eyed about it!! ;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice story

Very nice story i would like to read more and even that other girl find out about what she did and she finds away to get even and i would love that to be out side !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous