Nickles and Dimes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched as Ilysa toyed with his cock until droplets appeared on the tip. These she licked off. She watched as Ilysa straddled his cock, opened herself with one hand while balancing with the other. She watched as her husband's cock slid inside this Swedish goddess. She watched fascinated as Ilysa raised and lowered herself on her husband's cock until he groaned loudly arching his back. His come dribbled from her pussy.

When he was done, Ilysa smiled and lay on her back. "Now me," she said. Obediently Sandy entered her in the way Patty was accustomed to being entered. Once there he gave her, what Patty called a royal fucking.

Ilysa tried to be quiet.

The rest of the evening was spent in exploration and ended in exhaustion.

Patty heard Sandy say over his cell phone, "Your mom and I have had a bit much to drink so we're staying here at the motel overnight. Rick and Ilysa have an extra bed."

It wasn't until the next day that they sorted out the message he had really sent to his daughters.

What to Tell Morgan and Madison

"My parents never told me anything."

"Neither did mine."

"I'm not sure how much mine actually knew, except the basics." He created a circle with his thumb and forefinger through which he passed his other index finger.

"I don't think our parents would have been able to cope with sex the way it is now."

Ilysa had brought up the subject the next day while the girls attended classes at DMACC, the local community college. "Well," she said, "It's easy for me to talk to them since they're not my kids. Do you have any problems with what I tell them? Are there things I shouldn't discuss?" Then, considering the how that limitation might affect a conversation, she added, "Might be kind of hard to suddenly say, 'I can't tell you about that because your parents don't want me to.' But I will if that's what you want."

Patty and Sandy looked at each other and around the room. After another day around Sandy and Patty's pool, they had come in and showered. They stuffed themselves with another dinner of too much food and booze. Pleading classes the following day, the girls had gone to bed.

"I don't know." Sandy said. "I always think of them both being still, you know, virgins. It's not that they haven't dated." He paused, a bewildered look on his face. "Well, some of those guys they've gone out with," he paused again looking at Patty, "they looked pretty randy. Seems like something could have happened," Sandy commented. Patty nodded a look of defeat on her face.

She looked at him. "I wasn't a virgin when I met you and you had your hands all over me on the second date. Hard to expect different for our kids considering how things have changed since we got married." They all nodded soberly, knowingly, in agreement. It was clear that the alcohol had loosened their tongues.

"Maybe that's what they want to talk about. I think, though, that if I talk to them, they have to believe that what they say is said in confidence so you can't expect me to tell you anything I learn." Ilysa was musing aloud as well as issuing a declaration. "You OK with that?"

"You're right," Patty said. Sandy nodded agreement.

On that somber note, Rick yawned. As he encouraged Ilysa to stand he said, "You can talk to my kids when we get back. Right now, we need to get to bed." No one reacted to the implication. Good nights were quickly said and Rick and Ilysa were ushered to the door.

Once in their motel room, the two settled in to a married couple routine each undressing without comment, using the bathroom, and sliding into the bed. Ilysa commandeered the bathroom first leaving Rick to watch the television while he waited his turn.

They traded places. When he returned to join her, he began to don the pajamas he'd laid out. Ilysa lay naked in bed. She always slept naked. He looked at her apologetically. "Janet sent these along. They're new. I think she expected me to wear them." He held them up for her to see.

She raised an eyebrow gesturing him to bring them to her. "Do they have feet?"

Taking the bottoms she poked a finger through the fly. "At least she gave you a pair that has a hole. I think she'll expect you to use it. Do you think she'll check to see if there's a big mess here?" She wriggled her finger like a tiny cock extending through the fly. "Or does she expect you to bring them home unused? Which Rick did Janet think she was sending to sleep with me?"

Rick smiled slowly. He could hardly think of his wife expecting him to sleep in pajamas in the same bed with Ilysa. He refolded them and put them away. Ilysa smiled.

He pulled the sheets back to look at Ilysa. "Do you want to fuck me tonight or just sleep," she asked. He looked at her without a trace of lust.

"I'm tired. Let's sleep. "

"Good. Get in. We can snuggle." She held the covers up for him. "We can fuck tomorrow."

Morgan, Madison, and the Rabbit

The girls got home from school. They drove only one car so whoever's class day finished first waited for the other usually studying in the student union. Thus it was normal for both of them to arrive at home together in the mid to late afternoon depending on class schedules.

Once home they would clear up household chores and help with dinner. Today, they found their parents as well as Rick and Ilysa on the pool deck. Being the last night that their guests would be in town, dinner would be at Golden Nugget Steakhouse, a family favorite. Rick, or rather, the company was paying so they were told they could have whatever they pleased. Rick nodded enthusiastically encouraging them to throw good sense to the wind.

Dinner was long and luscious. The service was wonderful. The company, entertaining. The evening passed quickly. They rose to leave, but as they made their way to their cars, Ilysa guided the girls to her car. Gathering them in either arm she said, "Your parents have given you to me tonight. I'm taking you to my motel." She winked and guided them to her convertible.

She pushed Madison into the driver's seat. "You're driving."

"Really," Madison responded excitedly. Ilysa got in the back seat leaving Morgan the passenger's seat. The parents waved goodbye as they all left the restaurant.

Ilysa said, "Madison, you drive somewhere for half an hour or so and Morgan can drive back."

Madison made her way to the nearby Interstate. Her driving was hesitant at first. She cruised up the on ramp accelerating smoothly to highway speed, then easing the BMW slightly over the speed limit. Eyes sparkling in the soft evening wind that blew through the car, they waved merrily to truckers and single moms with abandon as they sailed along.

At a truck stop some thirty miles down the road, they stopped for Cokes. Cokes in hand after a quick trip to the ladies room, with Morgan at the wheel, they turned around and headed for the Courtyard motel.

It had been something over an hour before the three, giggling like schoolgirls, hair blown into tangles, made their way into the motel. As they passed through the lobby every male eye followed the swaying figures of the giggling trio.

Inside the suite Ilysa offered them a glass of wine from a bottle she had tucked in the mini fridge. They sat. The girls piled pillows against the headboard of the bed and kicking off their sandals hopped onto the bed while Ilysa took the armchair.

They chatted gaily about college and boys. As Ilysa opened the third bottle she said, quite casually, "Strip. You must be totally naked for the rest of the evening's activities."

Madison and Morgan looked at each other. "Ooo," Morgan's eyes lit up. Madison looked suspicious, but game.

The girls having been plied with the wine set their glasses carefully on the bedside tables. They looked at each other for support, but with the example of Ilysa already removing her own clothing, they slid their feet to the floor and, almost in unison, unfastened their shorts.

Tentatively they allowed their shorts to fall. When they looked up they saw that Ilysa stood in the center of the room completely naked. "Your boyfriends will be most dismayed if that's as quick as you can get your clothes off," she said. They laughed. Ilysa turned Morgan around and pushed her shirt up and over her head. With her arms extended overhead, Ilysa unfastened her bra.

Quickly she did the same for Madison leaving the girls struggling to push the garments completely off. Giggling again, they removed each other's panties.

Once all were ready Ilysa assured them of confidentiality and began to tantalize, explore, and explain. She had purchased a few educational aids which she brought out as the conversation progressed.

They sat on the beds and examined Ilysa and each other asking and answering questions that had intrigued or bothered them. When it came time for a critical demonstration, Ilysa produced a small dildo. The girls' eyes widened. They'd heard of them, but never seen or handled one. Would they be . . . . Would it be OK to . . . .?

"Sure," Ilysa answered the almost asked question positioning it in front of herself. "First," she said, "may I ask if you two are still virgins?"

The girls looked at each other. Half smiles flitted across their faces. "Sure this won't get back to mom and dad," Morgan asked as though she knew the answer.

Ilysa crossed her heart and zipped her lips.

"Neither of us is a virgin anymore, thank god," Morgan said, merriment in her voice.

"Well," Ilysa picked up the small dildo, "is this too small," she asked waiving the dildo. "I didn't want to get one that was too big."

A small questioning frown crossed their faces. "Looks about right to me. Are you saying they get bigger," Morgan asked. Madison was nodding her head in agreement with the question.

"Men, and dildos, get a lot bigger. But no matter how big, a girl can usually handle it. We stretch pretty wide. After all we do have to get a baby out through here." She was stretching herself open by way of explanation.

Surprised, the girls nodded their understanding.

"Lie down," she said to Morgan. Obediently Morgan lay on her back. She moved several pillows to raise her head into a good viewing position. Optimistically, she spread her legs.

"What's this thing for," Madison asked about a small replica of an animal at the base of the dildo.

"Watch." Ilysa pushed her finger slowly into Morgan. "Glad to see you're so wet," she laughed and placed the head of the dildo at Morgan's entrance. Slowly, so as to not hurt her she pushed in the dildo. Morgan's hips responded as did the rest of her body. "Oh, that feels really good."

Madison watched closely.

Ilysa began moving the device in and out of Morgan slowly. "Oh, don't stop." She lay back. "Oh, yes. Wow."

With a flick of her wrist Ilysa turned the device on bringing Morgan almost off the bed. "Oh, oh, oh." Her hips arched. Her hands flew about with no apparent direction. As her breathing built, the breathy OH's continued until she yielded to her climax. "Oh, my god, I have to have one of those."

"This one's yours," Ilysa assured her. She turned the device off.

"Lie down Madison. Your turn," She said indicating the other bed. Madison threw herself on the other bed excitedly spreading her legs. Ilysa's finger told her Madison was as wet as her sister. Again she carefully placed the dildo at her opening. "You ready?" Eyes shining, Madison nodded.

The dildo slipped easily into the young woman. Like her sister she raised up to welcome the device. As it penetrated her she closed her eyes and took hold of the sheets. In and out Ilysa worked the plastic dildo. "Turn it on," Madison asked, "please."

Tiny cries of pleasure slowly increased in volume and frequency. Morgan jumped to her sister's side and took a hard nipple in her mouth. The two women worked over Madison until her cries made Morgan put a pillow lightly over Madison's mouth.

When she, too, had enjoyed the climax of the Rabbit, and lay coming off the experience, Ilysa began another explanation. "There are a lot of other devices like this one as well as ones that do other things. We can talk about them after I get back. I'll tell you where you can get them or I can get them for you."

The girls had sat up. "I want to show you one last thing that you can do for each other." Carefully she positioned the surprised girls on top of each other telling them it was their responsibility to be sure that the other reached a glorious climax. "Find her clit, that little nub that gives you so much pleasure. Use your tongue on it. You can also nibble it lightly with your teeth." The girls were experimenting as she spoke. "Morgan, you're likely to get a face full as Madison gets more excited. You might really get a face full when she comes. Don't stop. Just keep going. Both of you keep it up until you're sure that the other has had enough. Sometimes I put a couple of fingers inside while I use my tongue on the clit."

It wasn't long before the sisters had each other's hips undulating with increasing ferocity. They used each other's pussy to absorb much of the noise of the climaxes.

Morgan, who had been on the bottom, began to sputter and laughed at how her face was covered with Madison's spending. "You have to try the bottom next time," she laughed wiping her face on the sheets.

Feeling she had accomplished most of her purpose, Ilysa said, "I think it's time to go." The girls put their feet on the floor, broad smiles on their faces. "As other questions come up, call, text, or email me." They dressed, their bodies still tingling. The girls drew lots about who would drive home. Madison won.

When she was finally back in the motel room alone with Rick, Ilysa said, "I need a good fucking. I hope you're up to it."

He was.

The First Driving Lesson

It was late the following morning before they left, headed home. "We need to make a stop before we leave," Rick announced.

"Where?" She was in a very good mood on this sunny day. The top was down. From under a jaunty baseball cap, her pony tail flowed in the breeze. The trip had been a great diversion from the humdrum and stress of business. She wasn't in any hurry to get back so the promise of another adventure, of whatever nature was fine with her.

"It's a surprise," was all Rick would say.

"Someplace new to make love?"

"You might say that."

She made her mouth into a red circle and let out her girlish, "Oo". "When do I take my clothes off?"

"You have to wait."

The surprise was nearby. They followed Iowa 5 for a short distance to a small and apparently underused strip mall. A large portion of the mall was walled off by a six foot cyclone fence topped with razor wire. She surveyed the rundown mall and the forbidding fence. "Ah," she said, putting a warm hand on Rick's leg, "even with my great big hero next to me, I'm not taking off my clothes here."

Rick said nothing, but instructed her to drive to a gate in the fence which closed off access to a part of the mall behind the retail buildings. Her skepticism increased, but she trusted him. She stopped alongside a code box which controlled the gate ahead of her. "Code is 4528 pound," he told her with assurance.

It was with more curiosity than confidence that she pushed the keys. Immediately the chain link gate began to quietly slide to her right. Beyond it a sign advised that you could not exit through this gate without severe tire damage. The menacing spikes lowered into the ground. She drove in. The street, if one could call this a street, was a pair of white lines freshly painted on the asphalt. She noted that it was like a different world back behind the mall buildings. The tarmac had been newly surfaced. The area had been vastly expanded so that now instead of a cramped area for deliveries, it included acres of tarmac.

As she moved forward she saw numerous tractors ready to pull most any load and, in another area, there were trailers of every sort and size. What looked like a control tower sat more or less in the middle of it all. It was too much to take in.

She looked over at Rick. He motioned her to continue forward. Finally, in an area apparently reserved for cars, he said, "Park here."

"What is this place?"

"It's a private drivers ed compound," he said with a grin. "You're going to learn to drive."

Fortunately she had stopped the car because she immediately reached over and hugged an unprepared Rick. "I take it back," she squealed, "I'll take off my clothes and you can fuck me right out there in the middle."

"Not the best idea you've ever had," he responded still grinning. "We need to remember that this is a very serious place for the guys that are here, so we need to be serious."

"OK," she pouted, "But if you change your mind . . . ."

Inside the office Rick signed papers and nodded affirmatively repeatedly. An instructor took them to a room where Ilysa spent two hours learning on a simulator. When the machine pronounced her ready, Rick took her by the hand out of the building to a Volvo VNL 780. "Oh my god, I get to drive it? I think I just wet my pants," she confided to Rick with a giggle.

Inside the truck the console wrapped to her right and her left offering many of the switches and controls she'd just studied as well as others Rick would have to explain. The seat, while comfortable, held her in driving position. She was ready to roll, but looking about she felt the enormity of what she was about to do. She understood all of the caution Rick told her about. In fact she was petrified.

"Now that you've sat there for a minute. I want to trade places with you so we can pick up a trailer. Once we have a trailer you can drive." She was getting nervous and gratefully relinquished the driver's seat to him. He expertly maneuvered the truck into position to pick up a fifty foot freight trailer explaining what he was doing the entire way. Once near the trailer he had her get out and watch. He explained each maneuver. He finished hooking up the trailer and told her, "She's all yours."

For the next three hours Ilysa, with increasing confidence, drove the various courses. Tired, she said as Rick disengaged the trailer, "I never realized there was so much to it."

"Yeah," he said smiling, "and there's more. We'll try to come back once a month until you can pass the license test. Then you'll be one of the guys."

With her hands supporting her breasts, she said coyly, "You think I can be one of the guys with these?"

Back in Fort Dodge, she dropped Rick at home and stopped in to say hello to Janet. Janet welcomed both warmly. She nuzzled against Rick and murmured, "You got enough left for me or should I keep Ilysa here to take care of me tonight?"

"Good night, Ilysa," Rick said looking meaningfully over his shoulder at the hurriedly departing Ilysa.

Patty Pays a Visit to Janet and Ilysa

"Come visit with Ilysa and me for a couple of days. I know Sandy's on the road this week. The three of us could have, uh, a good time." Janet and Patty had been on the phone for fifteen or twenty minutes. Patty never realized that she'd been set up by the other two.

"Thanks, but I couldn't. I can't leave the girls," Patty replied feeling disappointment wash over her. She wanted to get to know Janet better and she'd gotten to like Ilysa. Her mind went back to the last time they were together. What an experience that had been. She tingled all over, especially between her legs. Would something like that happen again?

"Patty, Ilysa was no older than they are when she came to the US as an au pair. The girls can take care of themselves!"

"Uh, will Rick be there or is he on the road?"

"He's on the road. I send him away," she joked, " 'Cause his prick was getting overused between Ilysa and myself. He needs time to recover."

"Ilysa's not with him."

"No," her voice quickly mellowed. "She's here with me," she purred then paused for a second. "The bed doesn't seem quite right with only two in it." Her meaning hung in the air.