Nickles and Dimes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go to my place for a night cap," Ilysa suggested. Her eyes flicked between Patty and Steve.

Where there are no children, Patty thought, sneaking looks at the tough looking cop sitting on her right. Would she dare?

After Dinner, Playtime

Concerned about her living alone, Sandy had created a hidden electronic entry into her apartment. He'd gotten her to allow him to install it by describing it as a way to insure that the headquarters of Guaranteed Transport would not be broken into.

Now, having brought the after dinner party to her apartment, Ilysa moved her apartment nameplate to the side sliding it about two inches. Underneath there was a small panel on which she pressed her thumb. Alongside the small panel two messages appeared. "Apartment has not been breached" and "Apartment is empty." She opened the door and invited them in ahead of her.

An apartment door opened behind her as she slid the nameplate back into position. She turned gracefully and stepped across the hallway. An older white haired gentleman stood in the doorway. In his frailty he held the door frame for support. "Hi Mr. Sutter," she said kissing him on the cheek. "What are you doing up so late?"

He smiled. "I was hoping to catch you when you came home."

"Whatever will your wife say?"

He made a habit of watching her comings and goings. He was especially interested when she greeted visitors at her apartment doorway since she rarely wore clothing in her apartment. If she noticed him, she would stop to give him a quick view. Initially his wife had disapproved, but when their sex life improved dramatically, she realized the benefit her nude neighbor afforded.

Tonight, floating in an alcoholic haze Ilysa gave Mr. Sutter a very wet, very alcoholic kiss on the lips. "You've been such a good boy, you deserve a little extra tonight." She placed his hands on her breasts. As he took advantage of her offer, she squeezed at his crotch. "Almost as good as some Viagra," she asked.

"Better," he breathed.

She left him to use the hard on as he chose.

Inside her apartment her guests had made themselves comfortable. Steve had opened a bottle of wine for the women and a beer for himself. Patty noted how familiar he was with the apartment.

Ilysa took the wine Steve offered. She turned her back to him and while she took a sip of the wine, he pulled her blouse up and unfastened her bra. Holding the wine in first one hand, then the other, she maneuvered the bra from under her blouse. "What would I ever do without you?" Her voice was slurring noticeably now. When he reached toward her, she stood still, waiting. He caressed her for a few moments. She made no move to dissuade him.

She set her glass down and removed his jacket. He shucked his holstered pistol laying it, still in the holster, on a corner table.

"Game is Trivia," she announced. Patty hardly heard her. She was staring at Ilysa's breasts which were strikingly visible under the thin white blouse. Her swollen nipples pushed against the fabric.

"We're playing a game," Steve asked in an unhappy, puzzled tone.

"Just listen," Ilysa told him firmly. "For each miss you lose an article of clothing. You chose which article. We take turns removing the whatever it is that you've lost. You have to put up with whatever goes on as it gets removed.

"If you get naked, you still have to play. For each loss you earn a demerit. At the end of the game your total demerits determine your penalty in what follows.

Patty tensed. Not a game she was good at. She'd be naked soon. What then? What else, she thought, getting naked is only prelude. Oh, my god. "What will follow," Patty asked nervously.

"Whatever the person with the least demerits selects," Ilysa answered mysteriously.

"I don't know," Patty said, her voice low, her arms unconsciously covering her breasts.

"You don't have to know, but you do have to play," Ilysa said strictly.

Ilysa produced a laptop and set the TV to be the monitor. Each question was multiple choice. Patty relaxed a bit. Multiple choice at least gave her some hope.

"We'll start with Steve." Ilysa had made the selection. There would be no argument.

The first question popped up before any argument could commence.

Richard Nixon was Vice President to which US President?

Eisenhower

Reagan

Bush I

"Reagan," Steve replied confidently.

A second stroke on the keyboard revealed the answer to be Eisenhower. He smiled, embarrassed and said, "My shirt. Can Patty be the first in removing items?"

"OK," Ilysa said, "then Janet, myself, and you. We'll rotate the questions in the same order."

Patty took a gulp of wine before she approached Steve. He held still as she unbuttoned his shirt. As she pushed it off his shoulders, she could smell his intense musky fragrance. Oh, god, she thought. Once off she steadied herself and asked, "Where do I put it?"

With little interest in what happened to the clothes, Ilysa took it and tossed it into a corner. "Next." It was a command. "OK Patty, your turn." The question appeared.

Luxor international airport is in which country?

Tunisia

Libya

Egypt

"I have no idea!"

"Quick, guess."

"Libya."

"And the answer is . . . " Egypt popped up. Ilysa made a rude buzzer sound.

Patty looked around. "Uh, do sandals count?"

"OK," Ilysa allowed annoyed. Janet moved toward Patty who sat. Janet arced her sandals to the clothing corner.

The question was already on the screen.

What was the first name of the fictional sleuth Captain Furillo?

Arturo

Frank

Sam

"Whew," Janet breathed. "Even though I have no idea, it must be Arturo."

The answer was Frank, Ilysa made her rude beep again. "What will it be?"

"My shoes."

"Boring," Ilysa said.

"Your turn next. If you miss, you'll have to make it something more interesting," Steve taunted her.

A question popped up.

What did Fort Dearborn, Indian Territory change its name to?

Denver

Chicago

Abilene

"I'm from Sweden, what does that mean," she moaned.

"Just answer," Steve teased her again.

"Jeez, Denver."

When Chicago showed up she turned to Steve. "My blouse. Go ahead."

He made short work of her blouse even sucking luxuriously on her nipples after removing it. She stood still as he sucked. "Don't stop," she said holding his head to her breast.

Anxious to get everyone naked and the real fun underway Ilysa pushed them to answer quickly. Patty tensed with each loss, hers or someone else's. She kept drinking. A second bottle was opened.

Ten minutes later it was between her panties and her bra when this question came up.

In which country is the deep water port of Trondheim?

Germany

Sweden

Norway

"I don't know," she said woefully. She'd be half naked in a minute unless she came up with a good guess. And Steve was going to remove whichever she chose. "Sweden," she asked.

"Is that your final answer?" She nodded. Ilysa pushed a key and Norway appeared in the middle of the fifty inch TV screen. Patty became lightheaded. She looked around.

"Quick," Ilysa insisted. "Panties or bra?"

"Bra," she blurted out covering her breasts. "No, panties." Her hands covered her crotch.

"Which," asked Steve who had moved into position to remove the selected garment.

She looked at him and thought she really wanted him inside her, inside her pussy. "Pussy," she said staring at him. Even as she committed herself, she covered her pussy with her hands.

"Panties," he asked.

She nodded. It was quiet. Even though Steve was still wearing his underwear, that was all he wore and his hard on had been evident for some time. Janet watched with only her panties left. Ilysa was naked and had two demerits.

Steve moved her hands away and slowly pulled on her panties. She had trimmed herself, but she'd never shaved. He knelt in front of her. He pulled her panties until all her bush was exposed then parting the bush that hid her opening, leaned in, tongue out. Patty watched not breathing. Her hips backed away. He caught them and pulled her pussy to his face.

He found her clit and stroked it gently with his tongue. Patty squirmed making small sounds. Steve reached up and pushed her bra off her breasts.

Ilysa unfastened the bra and pulled it off as Steve handed her Patty's panties. For good measure Ilysa pulled Steve's shorts off putting his hard cock on display. He stood, picked Patty up, and laid her on the couch. Her hands covered her breasts then her pussy, back and forth.

"Would you like me to handcuff you? Then you won't be able to stop me doing what I want with you. You won't have any choice. No one can blame you," Steve asked Patty, but looking at Ilysa. Ilysa said nothing.

"Oh, yes, yes," Patty said excitedly. She put her hands together. Her eyes shone.

"Do you want me to do it here or on the bed," he asked again looking at Ilysa.

"I don't care." She squirmed as he held her down.

"Do it here," Ilysa said quietly. "On the floor so we can watch."

Steve found his handcuffs and locked her hands together. Ilysa immediately found and confiscated the keys.

Patty watched as Steve's hard cock aligned with her body. She spread her legs. Steve entered her with a powerful thrust. "Oh, oh," she cried. She continued moaning as his thrusts sent thrills through her.

Ilysa pulled Janet's panties off then the two positioned themselves on the couch where they could watch. Janet lay atop Ilysa as they slowly rubbed their pussies together watching.

Steve finished, filling Patty and sending her over ecstasy's edge. They lay together as voyeurs watching Janet and Ilysa until they, too, were rewarded with ecstasy and lay with their sweaty bodies atop one another.

Steve rose. His glossy cock bobbed as he opened the refrigerator where he located another bottle of wine and a beer for himself. He opened the wine and passed filled glasses to the women while he sucked on the beer.

"We really didn't finish the game," he commented looking at the naked women. "But Ilysa was the clear loser with her two demerits. The rest of us were the winners. We could play for a final winner or we could draw straws between the three of us to see which gets to use Ilysa any way we want."

Goose bumps spread across Ilysa. She didn't know if she wanted to be the victim, but in this setting, it might be interesting, she thought.

Taking the gamble she suggested another way to settle on a winner. "How about we select a question and the three of you write down an answer. If one is right and the other two wrong, that's the winner. If two get it right, those two have a playoff until we have a winner."

The others reluctantly agreed. Ilysa reminded them that they were all about evenly matched judging from the level of undress. With some embarrassment she noted that she, herself, was the exception. Worst of the bunch at her own game. "Jeez," she remarked rolling her eyes. She handed out pencils and paper.

Pressing a key caused the first question to appear.

Why does the Bronx Zoo get blood daily from a local slaughterhouse?

To feed its vampire bats.

To feed blood sucking leeches that would otherwise latch on to other creatures in the zoo

As a favor to the slaughterhouse because it has larger drains to dispose of it

Pencils scratched on the paper. Ilysa waited. Just like being a proctor in high school, she thought.

"What do you have," she asked. There was no deviation; feeding the bats, the correct answer was also the unanimous one. "Damn," she said with some exasperation. "Let's do it again." she depressed a key.

What did the 7 dwarves do for a job?

They were unemployed

They were miners

They scavenged from the forest

More pencil scratching. "OK," Ilysa called out. "I'll bet everyone got this one." This was getting old, she thought, even Steve's dick was below half-mast. She realized that she really wanted him to throw her down and wildly fuck her. But questions about Snow White? That wasn't going to get him going again.

Again, it was too easy and everyone got the right answer. "If this doesn't work, I'm going to do something else," she said in frustration. "Here we go."

What's the Hungarian word for pepper?

Csok

Szeretkezz

Paprika

Scratching followed.

"OK." She sounded wearied. Everyone looked at the screen. Paprika was correct. Only the little homemaker got it right. "Hooray," she said, "one more."

When did the first man go into space?

1961

1962

1965

More scratching. Janet humorously tried to look at Steve's answer. "I'll have to take the switch to you," Steve scolded.

"Promise?" She bent over offering herself. He swatted her appealing butt leaving a red mark. She pushed her butt into him. "Do that again." A half dozen swats later her butt was red on both cheeks. She took his hand and put it between her legs then ground herself against it. "Gotta do that some more," she moaned.

Steve held his hand for the rest to see. It glistened. "She really likes that." He kissed her butt on both cheeks.

"OK, OK." Ilysa wanted to get it over with. Her own pussy was yearning for some attention.

"1961," Steve said with great confidence. "Yuri Gagarin. One of my grade school teachers was Russian and we had to memorize it."

"Damn," Janet said rubbing her body against Steve's nakedness, "Does that mean I have to let you spank me or suck my tits? Maybe both." She looked hopeful. Her sheet showed 1965.

"I win, don't I," Steve said in amusement as he rubbed against Janet. "Any one of the three of you? I can do anything."

He was dashing Ilysa's hopes. "No. I had the demerits. You have to do something to me." She was afraid he wouldn't want to do anything. She hadn't been very welcoming tonight. She became apprehensive.

"Oh, that's right," he responded breaking away from Janet. He looked her up and down as thought evaluating what she might be good for. Tentatively she held out her hands. Her wrists were together. Surprised, he looked at her. As she offered herself to him, her nipples lengthened and seemed to become darker, longer. Their contrast with her white body was intensely erotic. Her breasts stood proudly from her chest. Unconsciously, she tilted her hips outward, longing for his cock. Her toes curled.

"Close your eyes. Hold that pose." A thrill passed through her as she stood in the darkness offering to yield to any of his desires. She thrilled again as she heard the chain of the handcuffs rattle. He came from behind pushing his hard cock between her cheeks, his body against hers.

Still she waited, arms outstretched, waiting for the pain that would bring pleasure. "Do not open your eyes until I tell you to."

He kissed her ears. She moaned quietly. He reached around lightly running the handcuffs against her body. From her hard nipples, across both breasts he dragged the clinking metal. She shivered.

One hand in front, one behind he used the chain of the handcuffs like a saw against the lips of her pussy. Lightly, then with more pressure. It forced its way between her lips, sawing against her clit. Gently every part of her body was feeling its promise.

Against her mouth. She parted her lips, opening her mouth. The chain tasted of her pussy juices. She leaned back against him. From her mouth he worked it down her arms, to her wrists.

A throaty, male whisper in her ear reminding her that only he had the power to truly, properly fuck her. Her breathing quickened. "You want me to handcuff you and fuck you."

She was nodding as she whispered, "Yes."

"Tell me to make you my prisoner and do anything I want to you."

"Yes, yes, oh god. Make me your prisoner. Do anything. Please fuck me." She leaned hard against him rubbing her hips against his groin. "Please."

She shivered again as the cold steel of the cuffs encircled her wrists and ratcheted closed. He picked her up and gently lay her on the floor. He pulled her arms out over her head and turned her onto her stomach. "Use my ass," she said anticipating why she had been turned over, "but please fuck my pussy too." She squirmed on the carpet feeling its texture scour her clit.

"Quiet," he commanded. "Hold her," he said to Patty pointing to her wrists.

A blow fell on her butt. She jumped. It was followed quickly by a second. Patty held her tightly only intensifying the erotic thrills each blow brought. She was helpless.

He spanked her repeatedly. The carpet rubbed against her clit and was driving her crazy with each blow. Her moans were getting louder.

"Turn over," he commanded. Eyes still shut, she rolled over. "What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me." She was panting.

"What do you want me to fuck you with."

"Your cock, your big cock. Please put it in my pussy. Please."

She felt him kneeling between her legs. She spread them more, then felt his cock enter her. She cried out. She squirmed. Her hips bucked. She was lost in ecstasy as her climaxes joined his.

There was no recall of when he removed the handcuffs. When she tentatively opened her eyes, he was kneeling between her legs. As he looked at her he bent forward taking first one, then the other nipple between his lips. She lay back and closed her eyes again. Her body was afire.

Patty Has Changed

There were vague stirrings among them before first light. Returning sobriety, cramped positions, and body parts sore from overuse induced wakefulness. Someone had covered Ilysa where she lay on the floor. Janet was on the couch, except for the leg whose foot was on the floor. She, too, had been covered. Steve and Patty had taken the bed.

Patty, the most reticent had proven the most enthusiastic. Steve had found her to be still seeking more passion from him after the other two had exhausted themselves and fallen asleep. Thus he had taken her to Ilysa's bed.

Groans circulated around the apartment like ghosts wandering from room to room. Being the most uncomfortable, Janet journeyed to Ilysa's bed where she took the place next to Steve. He gave no indication that he felt her slide in next to him.

Shortly thereafter, once more in the graying light of morning Steve filled the wanton body lying tangled with him, then slept even as his paramour stroked his softening cock and her own sore clit. Janet was only faintly aware.

It was full light before the ensemble stirred again. Janet was first. She found her purse and sought out her phone. "We drank too much and fell asleep. How is everything there," she asked Hayden on the verge of panic.

"We're fine. We made ourselves pancakes for breakfast. Right now we're watching TV." Hayden was puzzled at the panicky inflection in her mother's voice.

"I'll be right home. Don't worry."

"What? What's your hurry? We're just fine. How about we all go somewhere for lunch?"

With a sense of dismay Janet agreed and disconnected. Later she realized that she was put off by not being missed, let along needed. Indeed the girls were growing up.

Ilysa had replaced Janet in the bed nest to Steve. He rolled onto her extended arm receiving a sharp jab in return. He looked at her, then at Patty. He kissed her softly, "Where did you come from."

"I wasn't comfortable on the floor."

"I can believe that."

Patty opened her eyes surprised at the addition to the sleeping arrangements. She leaned over Steve. "Good morning."

"Good morning," Ilysa responded. "You look OK. Was he nice to you?"

Patty found Steve's cock and proceeded to stroke it. She leaned and kissed it. "He was wonderful. Last night was wonderful." She kissed Steve.

"Thank god," Ilysa muttered. By now she was ready for coffee. "I didn't set up the coffee pot last night so it will be a few minutes before coffee is ready." She was dragging herself from the bed. Looking back she saw Steve gently caressing Patty's breasts. She walked barefoot into the kitchen onto the cold vinyl floor.