Nickles and Dimes Ch. 12

Story Info
Ilysa introduces Mark to Rick and Sandy.
5.5k words
4.6
2.3k
00

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ilysa Gets Caught

Author's note: It's always a good idea to start with Chapter 1 to have the best understanding of the plot.

*********************

He pushed Ilysa ahead of them, her hands bound tightly behind her, her head covered with a hood. She let out a surprised yelp when they stopped her by pulling harshly on her long hair.

"Ilysa," she heard Rick cry out in surprise and alarm.

"Oh, my god!" Sandy was here, too. That had been his voice.

Neither sounded quite like themselves, but she was sure it was they.

The room smelled of sweat and other things she couldn't identify, things that were an affront to her olfactories.

Someone pulled the hood from her head. She blinked, but in the low light she could see little. As her eyes became accustomed to the light she saw both Sandy and Rick. They stood with their feet on the floor, but their arms were stretched high above them. They had been stripped naked.

"So you three thought you'd be able to rob me," their captor said sarcastically. "I'm still thinking about what to do with you." He was pushing Ilysa ahead of him as he walked around the two bound men. "You do know you should be punished." He picked up a crop from a table strewn with tools most of which looked as though their use would be quite painful.

Another circuit, crop in hand. Rick and Sandy were both swatted with the crop as he circled them. It left red marks on their buttocks and their abdomens. He took slow, purposeful aim at Rick's genitals. Rick shied, but there was no hiding. The blow drew from him a long, low, guttural cry of pain. His penis had been shrunken against his body leaving the sensitive tip to take the entire force of the blow.

Ilysa could think of nothing she could do to prevent him from doing whatever he wanted. Another person stood near the door while a third sat in a chair smirking. "What do you think I should do?" He pulled Ilysa's head backward pulling on her long hair. She grimaced, but said nothing. "I think your friends would like to watch while I had some fun with you." He pulled harder on her hair. She gasped. In the background Rick was still moaning in pain.

He had stopped circling the two men. He turned Ilysa to face them. She tried to avoid looking at their nakedness on display. With a sickening feeling she wondered if it was her fault that they'd ended up in this horrible room? As she avoided their eyes she couldn't seem to avoid looking at their nakedness. Her stare caused Rick to swell. From shrunken she watched as it lengthened ever so slowly. She quickly looked away. Then noticed that Sandy was swelling as well.

She looked toward the floor willing herself not to look at them.

Her captor seemed not to notice. "I think we'll start with you." His harsh voice was in her ear. His lips brushed against her. She shook her head and tried to move away, but he held her fast by her hair. Slowly he released the tension on her hair as he told her to lean over. "Lean over on this table," he was saying. "I want your butt high in the air." He had let go of her entirely now. He was sure of himself. There was nowhere for her to go. No way for her to do them harm. He untied her hands.

She turned her back to Sandy and Rick and leaned over the table with little hope of preventing him from doing whatever he had in mind. The table was a sheet of steel welded onto four steel legs. It was cold. She braced herself against it, the table top against her thighs. "Lean over," he insisted. Slowly she leaned down. "Further. I want your butt where I can get to it." He was stroking her bottom now as he spoke. The feel of his hands on her butt was frightening. He squeezed and rubbed, then felt between her legs. His fingers were against her pussy as she continued to lean further. When he touched her most private place, she stopped and clamped her legs together.

Her head, her body felt strange. She was no longer feeling like herself. She could feel his fingers on her pussy. Her head was not quite right. Her body seemed to be not quite hers. She felt as though she was sinking out of sight.

"What are you waiting for?" He was forcing his hand between her legs again. Squeezing as tightly as she could to keep him from between her legs, she braced herself on her forearms. The cold steel made her shiver. Her hair fell around her lowered face. He patted her butt. "That's better, but we need to make it even better, don't we." His mouth was near her ear again. "Your two friends are going to get to watch while I punish you." She steeled herself.

The crop landed on her denim pants. It didn't hurt. She worried that this was only foreplay.

His mouth was near again. "You hardly felt that. You won't believe you've been really punished unless you can feel the pain. Let's get these heavy pants off." She tensed. Hopeless, she waited. He lay the crop next to her arm. His hand snaked its way around her waist. She sucked in her breath as it came to the button on the black denim jeans. She didn't move as he released the button and lowered the zipper. He pulled on them dropping them as far as her knees.

"That's better." He was purring now. His hand was caressing her butt again. "Maybe the punishment will work now." The crop fell on her butt again. He wasn't hitting her hard. "Did that even make a red mark," he asked rhetorically. She felt him lift the waistband of her panties. She flinched. This had to be where he was headed. If the men were naked, she'd soon be naked as well. He was playing with her, playing with the men.

He hit her again. Lifted her panties again. "Nothing. We'll have to remove these as well." He snapped the waistband.

The voice was against her ear again, "Stand up." She stood. He stood with her and turned her toward the men. He pointed with the crop. Not just pointed with the crop but pushed its tip against her pussy. "You'll need to push your panties down." He tapped her pussy several times.

Dejected Ilysa complied. As she did she stole a glance. Both of the men had lengthened. He was creating this erotic episode for them! Her panties were at her knees. The tip of the crop, a flat piece of leather, was being worked up and down her thighs, across the lips of her pussy. He said nothing. Ilysa stole another glance. It was having an effect on Sandy and Rick.

"Lean your ass back against the table." She turned and positioned herself. Everyone in the room would be able to see. They would watch her butt redden and see her lips swell with pain.

The blow fell. It surprised her. She yelped, "Ow."

"That didn't hurt. Certainly not as much as it's going to." She said nothing but stiffened waiting for the next blow. It fell, harder this time. She let out no cry, but waited for the next. Instead his hand felt her butt and crept down between her legs.

When the hand left her butt, it stopped fingering her lips. Then the blow fell on her butt again. Not hard, but hard enough that it smarted. There were more, but they were not hard to bear. He was doing this for the effect it had on the men. A few of the blows fell between her legs, on the lips of her pussy. It stung like a wasp. If he really hurt her, she began to think, Sandy and Rick might not find that erotic. Her reddened butt and pussy might be erotic, however. But why should that be important. Why should it be important that she be used to get them hard?

"Stand up and turn around." No longer frightened, she complied. She stood facing Rick and Sandy. She avoided their eyes, but in doing so looked at their bodies. They were hard, though now they began to droop. She stood waiting.

"I want to punish you more, but you need to help me. I know you want to help me make your punishment worthwhile." She couldn't stop staring at Rick and Sandy's nude bodies. "You're rather wet, my dear." Indeed her pussy lips glistened. He inserted a finger then held it out for all to see.

Oh, god, she thought, don't tell me that that little spanking was making her hot. Maybe it had to do with that stuff he'd made her drink before they came in here. "Hold yourself open so I can see better." Her head began to spin. Hold myself open? She was immobile. A sharp snap and subsequent pain on her hip brought her back. "Hold yourself open!" He was getting angry. She'd never held herself open.

With both hands she pulled her lips apart. Was this what he wanted, she hoped. The leather tip of the crop caressed her clit and worked its way down her thigh. She let go. "Hold it open!" The crop fell on her thigh as he screamed at her.

Frightened now she held herself open again. "Don't let go until I tell you you can!" The crop fell again, but not as hard.

"I'm going to use the crop on your little clit," he said caressing the tip against her clit. "It's going to hurt." He kept caressing her clit. "It won't hurt at first because I won't hit it hard." He gave her clit a light tap. She jumped, but didn't release her grip. "You just need to hold yourself open."

He had been standing between her and the men. Now he moved. They were hard. Just listening to him they were hard. Now as they watched their cocks throbbed. He hit her much harder. She cried out and jumped. The cocks throbbed. "See," he said. "They like to see you punished." He hit her again. She shrieked and trembled, but held herself open. "Good, good. Now you get the idea." He beamed.

She continued to feel strange. It was almost as if she wanted the punishment. Earlier she remembered thinking, they're going to torture us to death, and she was frightened. She was no longer thinking about being killed. Her thoughts were beginning to focus on being punished with an intensity that was short of desire. The blows stung when they fell, but as the stinging subsided, she was left looking forward to the next blow. She was confused. The sight of the crop frightened her, but the aftermath left her with a visceral yearning for the stinging pleasure that followed the blow.

She held herself open. Her hips flexed forward to meet the crop.

The sharp sting. The pleasure.

No blow fell. Disappointment.

"Now dear we need to work on your titties. You do want me to work on your pretty titties, don't you?" He continued to beam. Both Sandy and Rick's mouths hung partially open. They didn't seem to notice. There were droplets of fluid on the tips of their cocks. Their faces were strained as though something were building inside them.

"Hand me the rest of your clothes and I'll put them over here." She let go where she had been holding herself open for him. She worked on the buttons and other catches holding together her remaining clothing. Looking around she could see that she was the center of attention. Perhaps, a fleeting thought informed her, it wasn't she that was the center of attention, but her breasts.

They had started with her most private parts and worked, almost backward, to a part of her she often used to tease men. She would show the tops of her breasts. She would let them see her hard nipples poking at the fabric of a light blouse. There was little left but to actually let them look at except her nipples themselves.

That seemed right, but she knew it was wrong. Still she was anxious to be naked; to experience next sensation; to feel the blows on her breasts, her nipples. She dropped her bra and stared at the hard cocks in front of her.

Her delicate breasts, her demure, pink nipples were alive with excitement and expectation. She'd never felt so much like she wanted to be desired, insanely desired.

He was moving too slowly. Hurry, she thought, hurry, I want to feel it.

He wheeled a platform up next to her. Two steps up to the top of the platform. Polished oak, a slight reddish cast to the color of the oak. Very nice piece of furniture, she thought as, without thinking she climbed onto it. He wants me up here before he'll start. She needed it to start. The platform moved with her ascent. She grasped the low railing around it. Holding the railing forced her into the bent over position he had put her in before.

Once on the platform she stood upright. It felt wobbly as the casters reacted to her every movement. He handed her a clear plastic bottle of amber lotion. "Put this on your titties. Be sure to apply it generously to your nipples." She did as she was told. When she had finished one breast and began the other, the first breast began to feel as though it were glowing. She tentatively touched it. The sensation of the touch radiated to every part of her body. She dared not touch her nipples for fear she would be unable to bear the delight.

"Put it everywhere." He was smirking. She covered her chest. She reached as much of her back as she could. They watched as she rubbed body with the lotion. She saw how it affected them. She thrilled as her captors pulled themselves through the flies of their pants and watched her touch herself. Slowly they stroked themselves as they watched.

Can I put it, you know, there? She wanted it everywhere, but was unsure. She glanced at the men. She was on display. Surely they would want her to put it there. They would want to watch as she smeared this lovely lotion everywhere.

Tentatively, very carefully, she reached between her legs, a finger loaded with lotion extended toward her delicate nub. Lightly she touched it. Nothing. Disappointment. She put some on her lips. As she did her nub began to come alive. Her eyes widened. Her lips began to beg. She held tightly to the rail.

With a deep breath she reached behind herself and applied the wonderful lotion. Within seconds she was afire wanting to be touched everywhere, to be penetrated.

Becoming desperate she leaned over the rail bracing herself. "Not yet, my sweet." He tantalized her nipples squeezing them with his fingers. "Put lotion on each of us. Tell us what you want us to do."

Almost dizzy with desire she stepped down. Quickly she went to each of the men. Liberally she applied the lotion. She didn't want to interrupt their stroking so she stroked them as she applied the magic lotion. She bent over them so her breasts rubbed against them. Each of them stroked her breasts as she breathed her desires into their ears.

Finished she hastened back to the platform. "Bend over and hold the railing." She anxiously presented herself to him. She was alive with fear and desire. "Spread your legs." She spread them as far as she could. Hurry, she thought, hurry.

This crop did not have the leather piece on the end. It looked more like a stout twig.

"Hold very still." He took her breast in his hand running his fingers slowly downward until his fingers pulled at her hard nipple. He held her breast so that just her nipple protruded from his grip. He touched it with the tip of the crop. Do it, hurry, flooded through her mind. She watched the blow come. Felt his grip tighten.

She screamed! It stung worse than anything she'd felt before! Fire radiated throughout her body. She gasped, then as the pain began to be realized, she cried out again. As the pain subsided she looked for the next blow. Hurry.

It fell. The pain again reached her entire body so sensitive had it become with the drug and the lotion. She cried out and snapped upright. "No, no." A sharp blow came from behind landing on her butt. "Get back in place," he growled. She bent over.

He made her wait. She was panting.

She turned her head to look at Sandy. His mouth hung open. His cock seemed to throb painfully. The man took note of the direction of her gaze and turned the platform toward Sandy. He began to insert the but of the crop. Slowly between the lips of her wet pussy he pushed. Ilysa's eyes widened. She began to pant. Her mouth hung open.

Sandy groaned loudly as come shot from him almost reaching her platform. The sight pushed her over. Her pussy grabbed hold of the crop inside it. She convulsed leaning hard against the railing. Rick was next. His come landed on the cold concrete floor, a straight line leading from him to her.

The man took Ilysa from the platform and led her to the man on the chair. "Sit," he ordered her. Holding herself to receive the man, she positioned herself above him and allowed him to slide inside herself. Raising and lowering herself she quickly felt him explode.

He led her to the steel table. "Lean over it," he again ordered her. She did as he told her. He inserted himself. When he was finished, he allowed the final man his turn.

After the last man had finished, he remarked sadly, "Really nice pussy. Too bad we have to kill them."

"Yes, but they've seen us and they know about our business. They must go. We could keep the girl around for a while, if you'd like." It had been the seated man speaking.

Caressing her butt, he said, "Yes, I'd like to keep her. Just kill the two men." He began to walk away.

Ilysa caught up to him. "Fuck me some more," she said. "I really like your cock." She had taken hold of him.

She was thinking as fast as the drug would allow, but had no idea what to do next. He shook his head. "Then let's give the guys a chance to fuck me before you kill them.

She led him to Rick. She backed her butt against him and inserted him. In his current state it wasn't long before he groaned and shot inside her. Sandy was no less excited and quickly filled her. Come ran down her legs. What next. What else could she do to keep the men alive until she thought of something, but her head just wouldn't work right.

Their heads popped up as the hidden door creaked. It opened slightly, then more. Everyone tensed on alert.

"Sylvi, dear, what are you doing here?" The man walked confidently into the room. "I've been looking all over for you."

A gun appeared in the seated man's hand. He was too late. Terrified, she could only watch.

When it was over, the three lay dead hardly having had a chance to move. Two other men stood in the hidden doorway. Each had fired a single shot.

In her stupor she said, "Mark, how good of you to remember to come." He took her in his arms.

She shook her head violently, but the fuzziness remained. How . . . , no, why . . . , no, where . . . . "Mark," her tongue was furry, her head muddled, "I'm so glad to see you." She threw herself into his arms and dissolved into tears.

He carefully dressed her, but it wasn't until they were in the state police transport that it began to come back. It came back like a story. It was as though someone were reading to her . . . .

Her mind was still trying to sort it all out.

* * * * * * * *

Ilysa's butt rose from the bed as her back arched. "Mm," escaped through her partially open lips. She clamped tightly though unconsciously on the cock within her. He moved slowly pushing her hips against the bed. Her nipple slid from between his teeth.

"Oh, god, I love you." She held him close. They'd started making love in the late afternoon. They had skipped dinner. Another hour passed before she whispered, "I'm hungry."

"Me, too." He sucked a nipple into his mouth where he lashed it with his tongue. She closed her eyes.

"I wonder if lovers have ever starved to death," she mused raising her hips against his, grinding, forcing her clit against his groin.

He bit her lightly. "Want to go out or stay naked and eat whatever is in the house."

She pulled him against her still slowly rotating her hips with him inside her. "I know what's in the house. We have two choices," her hips moved downward allowing him to slide almost out. "We can scare the pizza boy by appearing naked at the door when he comes or we can go to some lovely place where they have white, linen tablecloths, music, and wine." She raised her hips sucking him deeply inside her.

"Yeah, right. " He stopped to concentrate on the intense sensation of her pussy stroking his cock. "Headline: COP'S GIRLFRIEND FRIGHTENS YOUNG PIZZA DELIVERY BOY WITH HER GIGANTIC BOOBS."

"You think my boobs are gigantic?" She kept up the friction on his penis.

12