Nickles and Dimes Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The pizza boy will think they're gigantic."

"How about a restaurant with gingham table clothes and beer?" She closed her eyes to concentrate on what was within her. "Mm."

"Was that for the restaurant or . . ."

"Shh. Don't stop." She increased the motion of her hips.

The only sounds were the hum of the air conditioning and the springs of the mattress. The air conditioner shut off. The mattress creaked softly for some minutes. "Ah, ah," she croaked holding him close. He spewed inside her.

The sheen on their bodies gave question to the efficiency of the air conditioning.

She let up on her grip. "You stud! Where do you get all that good baby-making stuff you fill me with?" She bit his ear gently.

He rolled off. "I save it up for you." Their relationship was three months old. Three months since he had begged her to marry him immediately.

She had held off. "Let's see. If we still want to get married as desperately in a year as much we do now, we'll do it," she'd said. This was only the third time they'd been together so great was the distance between their homes. Each meeting seemed to get better.

"I guess I'm hungry enough to take a shower and put on clothes," she said lying naked, spread eagle on the bed. Her sweaty body looked helpless, wanton.

"Come on, I'll wash you so you don't gross out our waitress." He pulled on one arm to encourage her from the bed. She moved. Her feet landed on the floor. He pulled again and she stood. She stumbled as he guided her toward the bathroom.

"Get it started, let me get some underwear." She opened her suitcase and pulled out a pair of panties. "Will you take me out to eat if I don't have a bra on?" She was padding toward the bathroom, in a tired, foot dragging, head down gait.

The bathroom was already beginning to steam up. "If I weren't a cop, I'd take you out naked." He reached from within the shower and pulled her in. She twisted him out of the stream to put herself under the warm flow of water. "Hey," he said.

"Tough." She cuddled against him. They soaped each other and took turns in the warm spray as he soaped and caressed her breasts and pulled lightly on her nipples. She reciprocated by taking his penis, soaping it, then his balls. Finally she knelt and let it slide in and out of her mouth, her finger working him from behind, deep inside.

He washed her hair, soaped her back, and fondled her butt with his soapy hands. He rinsed her hair, then using her fragrant shampoo lavished it on her pussy. He could feel his stickiness as it oozed from within her. She moved his hand. "I'm sore," she said apologetically. "That big animal that swings between your legs really stretched me. I'll use something else to take care of me down there."

"Maybe I could kiss it and make it feel better."

"Oo," she leaned back against him. "It's certainly worth a try."

He was very careful as he kissed, licked, and nibbled.

The water began to cool. They rinsed and shut it off.

Dinner ended up at a pleasant diner. No tablecloths. The beer was Budweiser. The food editable. The company, incomparable.

Ilysa allowed herself dessert. They split a large helping of coconut cake. A beautiful three layer yellow cake had been generously layered with a smooth, white coconut frosting. A particularly recalcitrant dollop of frosting hung on Ilysa's upper lip. He held her hands aside as he used his tongue to remove it.

"Oh, my god," she said breathlessly when he finished. "I'm really sorry that didn't fall here." She put a finger in the shadowy crevice between her breasts.

"I could arrange it," he threatened a forkful of frosting held high.

"Let's take a piece home with us," she said. "We could get arrested if we did it here."

Thus it was that a large piece of coconut cake was carefully loaded into a large foam dogie box.

They arrived at his apartment. It was in the same disarray that they had left it. Glancing at her he saw the dollop of frosting that had mysteriously appeared during the ride to his apartment. She went to the bedroom where she set the box next to the bed, Mark trailing closely behind. His hand found her butt. She turned brushing his hand away. "Really. Now don't be fresh." He scooped the frosting from her breast. "Well, I never . . . . " She feigned anger.

He bent to lick her breast. "Stop. You'll get it on my clothes." She tugged on her top. He raised his head momentarily. She held the shirt high over her head as she struggled to pull it off. While she did, his tongue worked on the remainder of the frosting, then her nipple.

She sat heavily on the unmade bed. The white sheets were gray. The bed smelled of their sweat, of their sex. She tossed the shirt aside and fell backwards. He picked up her legs and spread her on the bed. Before he could fall upon her, she took the Styrofoam box, opened it and placed large dollops of white, coconut frosting here and there. She made certain there was enough frosting left that she could do it a second time.

"Oh, sir," she moaned, "I do seem to have this nasty white stuff all over my body. Can you get it off? I'd be ever so grateful. I'd . . . , I'd do anything for you if you would."

When he finished, he was hard. He prepared to enter her. "No, no, good sir. There seems to be more here," she pleaded as she smeared the remaining dollop on her clit.

She pulled on his hair and his ears as the sound of her ecstasy filled the room. When she quieted, he lay on her sticky body and made love to her.

In the middle of the night they awoke, made love one more time, then fell asleep again.

"Let's get married."

"You already proposed and I accepted," she chided him. "We just need to wait out the year."

He groaned.

"Besides I have a favor to ask." The late morning sun sent shafts of light through openings in the drapes. Dust particles danced in each shaft.

"Anything." His head was between her legs.

"Come up here. You can't hear me with your head down there."

"Can I go back when you're done."

"Most definitely. Now listen," she giggled as he ran his hands over all her private places. "You must listen." She tried to push his hands away.

Finally he stopped, ready to listen if only so when she finished, he could continue where he'd left off.

"I have two friends who are going to visit a guy in Arlington."

"You mean Arlington as in outside of Phoenix," he interrupted.

"Yup. The place is not far off Old 80." He nodded. "I think its about an hour from the Phoenix airport." He nodded again.

"I don't know him, but I understand that he lives in a rather large house there." She paused as Mark's hands had found interesting areas of her body. His derailed interest was clouding her mind. She shifted and, using her hands, tried to slide her nipple from his mouth. She succeeded only in offering her nipple. She held her breast to his mouth as he sucked deeply. She closed her eyes.

"Mark," she said as if in a dream, "I really want to talk to you, but you're driving me crazy." She held him to her breast like a nursing mother. "Please stop." She snuggled against his hard body as she whispered.

She could feel he was hard. He shifted. She spread her legs no longer thinking of Arlington, Arizona. He entered her sore passage. She ignored the discomfort and concentrated on the feeling of his cock as it moved inside her. His hips rose and fell. She wrapped her legs around him as they shared the kiss his lips were insisting on.

It was many minutes before in her dream state she felt him swell and empty himself within her. She knew there would be nothing for her this morning, but it could wait. He would take her to heaven anytime, anywhere she asked.

They slept his soft cock inside her.

When they awoke, he nuzzled her neck. "You were saying?"

"I think we'd better get up. We can talk in the shower and while we change these sheets." She was kissing him between words.

He forced her arms to the side. She spread her legs. If he wanted her again, he could have her.

After making the full rounds of her body with his tongue. He sighed. "I'm hungry and I'll bet you are too." He slid off her body. When he'd stood by the bed, he looked at her sweaty nakedness. She smiled, but didn't move. He reached under her and lifted her.

Her arm went around his neck as her lips sought his. "Do you suppose it will always be like this?"

"Yup." He set her on her feet outside the shower. She danced a dance of surprise. "Floor's cold."

He turned on the shower. She played with the hair on his chest and gently sucked a nipple as they waited for the water to warm. Once in the shower she began her story where she'd left off.

"They don't know this guy, but they've talked to him. He's promised them money to do something for him and I'm worried that this isn't entirely on the up and up.

"They are going to meet with him. I said I'd go along." She rubbed her wet body on his. "Actually I said I'd go along so I could stop by here. I'm wondering if you would mind just kinda being around somewhere in case things didn't go well."

"Whose the guy," he asked suddenly interested. Then he interrupted her answer before she'd begun to reply, "You know, if you're in the area, I want to be there." He kissed her wet face.

"The guy's name is Emilio Castano. I'm not sure I'm pronouncing that right."

"Close enough," he assured her.

"I'll give you an address." She knelt taking the soap to lather him. "We can all go out when we find that everything is just find and have a steak dinner. That way you can meet my friends."

"Are your friends Mexican, too?"

"Nope, they're from Iowa where I live now. One is Sandy Morrison and the other is Rick Watkins. I think you'll like them."

"So you're traveling around the country with a couple of guys, huh? Hope you're not letting them enjoy your company the way I do." There was a distinct edge to his humor.

"Nobody could do to me what you do," she assured him as she massaged him pleased that her touch could encourage such a response.

12