Nick's Christmas Wish

Story Info
Santa helps Nick with his wish...
4.1k words
3.33
23.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick, was thirty-five and had a hard job in the city. It had been a busy few weeks wrapping up for the Christmas season and tonight he'd fallen asleep on the sofa. It was near midnight when he heard a scuffling coming from the chimney. To his surprise, a man dropped down. Nick grabbed a fire poker.

"Look dude, I don't know who you are or what kind of sick prick you are dressed as Santa but you need to leave. I'll smack you with this fire poker." Nick said to the man.

"But, Nick...I'm Santa and I'm here to bring you Christmas presents. Normally, I don't bring presents to someone as old as you but well...yours was so tempting how could I resist?" said Santa.

"I don't know what you mean. I don't want anything for Christmas. I'm an adult and too old for Christmas." said Nick.

"I know, I know...but your yearning is so STRONG and you have no one else to help you. So I, Santa, have decided to help you." said Santa.

"I don't know what you're talking about." said Nick. But, he was lying. He knew exactly what Santa was talking about. He wanted to be dominated and treated like a little bitch. Being a CEO was so hard, he just wanted to be mindless and serve.

"Come on Nick, don't be a bad boy. Don't lie to Santa! Why don't you take off those sweatpants and show your Master what's under them?" said Santa.

"Uhmm...I don't know if I can." said Nick.

"That's I don't know if I can MASTER and do it now. Master is a busy man. He can't wait all night." said Santa. "You want to please Master. Master is always right." said Santa. He let some of his magic fill the room to help Nick along.

"I'll take off my sweatpants, Master." said Nick. He took off his sweatpants. Below them Nick's hard cock, showed through. Pre-cum was beading onto a pair of silk panties.

"You look SO pretty in those panties, fag. Why don't you take the rest of your clothes off, so Master can see more of you?" questioned Santa.

"Yes Master." said Nick as he disrobed.

Santa walked around him judging. "Very masculine...almost to masculine. But, don't worry fag. Master will fix all of this in time. He'll make you the perfect slut. Now tell your Master, why are you so afraid to publicly cross-dress?" questioned Santa as he began stroking Nick's chest, it was hairy and Santa disapproved but Santa could wait. Some toys took awhile to make.

"It would be embarrassing, Master. My wife would die from shame and I feel like I couldn't advance in work. I want to advance in work. I want to be the best I can be." said Nick.

"Do you now?" Santa questioned Nick. "Are you sure? Don't lie to Master"

"Yes, Master? I want to be the best I can be." said Nick. But, now he was unsure. His Master was telling him something different. He was only a fag...could he be wrong?

Santa sensed this and took the opportunity. "It's SO hard for a little bimbo like you filling out TPS reports everyday. You wouldn't have gotten all the way to where you were, if you hadn't slept your way to the top. You know what a little cumdump you are fag. You don't want to do any better because you can't. You just want to be a mindless slave, don't you?" said Santa as it became true.

"Yes Master...you're right. I'm a mindless cumdump. I slept my way to the top." said Nick. How could he have ever thought that he was smart? He was an idiot. Fucking was the only skill that he had.

By now Santa's moans and Nick's saying "Yes Master" had awoken Nick's wife. She had come downstairs and found her "husband" naked. His face was painted white with Santa's spunk.

"Nick! What's going on, come upstairs! I'll call the police on the robber. Nick didn't listen to his wife, he only listened to his Master now. He kept t-bagging Santa's balls. (As was proper.)

"He can't hear you, darling. Said Santa.

"What do you mean he can't hear me? He's right there." Rebecca said, annoyed.

"I mean he can't hear you. He'll never listen to you again. He'll only listen to me, or those I command. Simply enough. I needed slave labor to run my whole operation. That's what he...well soon to be she is for me now. A sweet little sex Elf. You must be his little wife, yes? He mentioned you." said Santa.

"Too bad, you could never please him. But, not that you ever wanted to...a Lickin Lezzie like you." said Santa.

What Santa had said about Nick, caught Rebecca by surprise, who stood there amazed at what she had been told "Look...don't call me a Lickin Lezzie. I'm married...to a man. Nick is MY husband! He's going to stay with me whether or not you want him to. Nick! Nick! Stop t-bagging those balls. Come upstairs with me...leave this weirdo alone. We'll call the cops!"

Santa just shook his head and sighed. "Don't stop t-bagging my balls, fag." He said to Nick, without dropping the balls Nick replied "Yes Master."

"Now why don't you just go upstairs and be good girl?" Santa said, wearily. "All you are doing is making a scene."

"Oh, this isn't a scene. I can show you a scene, if you want." Rebecca replied, hotly.

Santa chucked in respond. "I'm sure you can..I'm sure you can be a very good girl."

Santa glanced over at Rebecca, his eyes piercing deeply into those of the red haired housewife; the gaze that Santa gave her made a chill run up Rebecca's spine, and caused a strange pressure in the back of her head. But as soon as it came on, it went away, leaving Rebecca more than slightly confused.

"What in the hell do you mean by that?" Rebecca asked, putting her hands on her hips and hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her pink pajama bottoms. Santa just looked amused and gave a gasp as Nick hit a tender spot, which caused Rebecca's temper to flare even more.

"Nothing, nothing. I don't mean anything at all to a Lickin Lezzie like you." Santa stated condescendingly. "Go on, huff and puff for all the good it will do you."

Rebecca frowned and, with her thumbs, pushed her pajama pants downward; they fell smoothly to her ankles, where she stepped out of them and kicked them to the side.

She stood in the middle of her living room in thin, white panties. She didn't even seem to be aware that she'd done it.

"Look, weirdo" Rebecca said, reaching up to the neckline of her pajama top; she pulled the material down while lifting up her modest breasts, so that they spilled out of her top and bounced slightly before her. Her nipples quickly hardened. With her breasts now free, Sandra began to shake her torso slightly from side to side, to make sure her tits were wiggling in front of her. She still wasn't aware of what she was doing. "I don't know who you think you are, but you can't talk to me that way. And you sure as hell can't boss my husband around like he's your slave. We're a respectable couple."

This made Santa smirk even more. He looked down to the swaying breasts of the red haired girl, watching their subtle motions from side to side, growing more excited as Rebecca fell further under his control. It took some will of his own, but he looked up from the moving tits and back into Rebecca's eyes.

"I can't boss your husband around? Yes I can. He longs to be my slave." The words, when spoken, carried the weight of Santa's words; they bore into the mind of the poor wife, settling deep in there and becoming truth.

"Okay, well maybe you can boss him around like a slave...just because he wants it" Rebecca admitted. She stopped swaying, only so that she could sit down on the floor and spread her legs; her hand snaked between her open thighs to rub at her covered pussy.

"But, I'm a lady and a weirdo like you can't talk to me that way." said Rebecca.

"Or a Lickin Lezzie like you will show me a scene?" questioned Santa.

"Damn right," Rebecca replied, moaning as she pressed the cotton of her panties against her dripping pussy. A damp spot began to show, growing larger and larger the more she rubbed. She seemed to lose herself to the masturbation, forgetting that Santa was in front of her. Rebecca's eyes closed and her fingers worked quickly; she pressed against her swollen clit, through the fabric, and ran a finger into her covered slit. She longed to cum but for some reason couldn't.

"Is a Lickin Lezzie like you showing me a scene yet?" Santa questioned, which snapped Rebecca out of her daze.

"Oh, you'll... ung... you'll know when... I show you a scene..."

"Tell me your name," Santa ordered, while petting Nick's head like a dog.

"Rebecca Whitfield, I'm a married respectable woman." The woman replied automatically, not thinking anything odd about anything going on. Santa frowned slightly and shook his head.

"You don't strike me as a Rebecca... I think, for you, something more appropriate would be ... Becky. But Whitfield sounds too sophisticated for you. Wouldn't, oh... Cummings be so much better?" Santa spoke, and the words settled into Becky's mind, rewriting what she knew of her own identity. "Becky Cummings. Isn't that better for a slut like you?"

"Uh huh," Becky gasped; she shuddered as an orgasm finally struck her, her pussy clenching before it released a flood of her own juices, soaking her panties and her own thighs. She was left panting, and smirking up at Santa, like she had just accomplished something. Her manicured hands quickly pried off her soaked panties and lifted them to her mouth, putting the wet fabric between her lips so she could suck on her own juices.

"And this is your husband licking my balls?" Santa asked, not phased in the least by Becky's actions. The red head nodded in response.

"No he's not. You've never met that man in your life," Santa said, smirking. Once again, Becky's mind began to rewrite what she knew. Meeting Nick in college, going to football games and cuddling close to him for warmth, their wedding, their honeymoon, their "proper" life together... all erased, gone forever. She was left blinking.

"What... am I doing here...?" Becky asked, words muffled from the panties stuffed in her mouth. Her entire purpose for coming over here to argue with this woman had been erased, leaving her confused.

"We'll you're a Lickin Lezzie live-in servant for your Mistress from next door, of course. You've been such a bad girl. Santa had to punish you.Though I don't know why you're all dressed up like that. You know you're not allowed to wear cloths, you stupid slut. Your Mistress will be SO displeased. I'll call her now so she can come pick you up, rug-muncher." said Santa.

The words hit Becky like a ton of bricks. Her intelligence dropped dramatically, her libido increased a hundredfold... and her free will quickly crumbled, to fit her new position. She knew she was a bad Lickin Lezzie. Her Mistress, Janice from next door, also newly a lesbian, walked into the home.

"Such a bad slut and on Christmas too...when a dyke like you has so much to do! How dare you come here! Good thing I brought my flogger. Becky blushed furiously as Janice produced her flogger. "I'm sorry, ma'am. I didn't know what I was thinking..." Becky quickly got out of her tank top, the only thing she was left wearing. The panties stayed in her mouth.

"It's Christmas and time for my present dyke...eat me." ordered Janice.

"Yes Mistress." said Becky. She crawled over to her Mistress.

With her hands planted firmly on the floor, she leaned in to put her mouth against the wet box of her Mistress; the smell of pussy was intoxicating as she inhaled deeply. Her tongue darted out, running up the length of her slit, stopping to flick against the exposed clit. Though she'd never eaten pussy before, or ever even thought about it, she knew exactly what to do to please her owner. She lifted her right hand, sliding her index finger deep into the waiting tight hole as she continued to lap away. Janice began to pet her hair, which made Becky very happy. Locked in that place, it only took the Janice a few moments to reach the edge of her climax, moaning loudly as she yanked the hair of her Lickin Lezzie slave. Her thighs clenched tightly around the other woman's head as she came, her juices painted Becky's face white.

"Come along dyke, we have so much to do for Christmas at the house, why don't you get back inside and start work on dinner. Then, when I'm done eating, we can go to the bedroom, and I'll give you something to eat too."

"Oh, yes ma'am!" Becky quickly got to her feet to comply, hurrying next door into her Mistress's house. The brunette smirked as she hurried past her, watching her new slave's big tits bouncing wildly as she went, before she, too, stepped into the house and closed the door behind her.

Santa smirked as the two new Lickin Lezzies left the house. He had rewarded a good girl and punished a bad girl.

"Morning is coming fag...it's time to come with me." said Santa as he sprayed on Nick's face.

"Where are we going?" questioned Nick.

"To the North Pole of course, where you'll be my mindless slave forever. But, you look a little wrong...time for more Christmas magic why it's still Christmas." Santa snapped his fingers. Nick transformed. He sprouted long light green hair from his head, massive tits and elf ears. He shrunk to a height of 4'3. For better or worse, his cock disappeared. A slick pussy was left in its place.

Santa thrust in, causing Nick to scream a little.

Still as Santa thrust in and out, the feeling of riding his Master's turgid cock was amazing. It seemed to go on for a while and was more intense than any orgasm she had ever felt before making her tiny legs shake as Santa continued to fill her with his cum.

Eventually, Santa finally stopped and so did his cock as she sat there straddling him with a satisfied look in her eye's. Biting her bottom lips she slid herself off of him almost seemingly cumming again.

"Oh fuck, that was amazing!" said Nick.

"Time to go!" said Santa, with that Nick found himself in Santa's workshop.

"What the fuck?" questioned Nick. Who had some free will of his own now that Christmas was over.

Santa malevolently smirked at him. "I told you I'm Santa, I'm a magical creature who has lived on this world before mortals walked it. I make wishes come true. Yours was SO unique and strong that I just had to grant it. Now your Master has had a hard night. What should a slave like you do?"

`

Nick saw a bottle of spirits behind Santa. Without being told she walked over, opened the bottle and poured a glass of rum for her Master. She carried it to Santa, making sure to show him her new tits, who took it with a smile.

After Santa took a drink he looked at Nick. Nick shivered from Santa's look and his new pussy squirted at Santa's smile. "Nick...no that name will no longer do since you're a sissy. Let's call you Krissy. Krissy...you naughty little maid, your Master just watched you have such a lovely orgasm and you are just standing there? What about your Master? He's had a hard night making mortals' wishes come true." Said Santa as he rubbed his crotch.

"Oh MASTER, Krissy Elf is like totes sorry! She's so stupid and has trouble like with thoughts! Please forgive slutty Krissy Elf, let her suck your cock...for Christmas?"begged Krissy Elf.

She immediately knelt down in front of her Master. She looked up at her Master's face and smiled as he nodded. She unzipped Santa's suit all the way down and gently tugged one of her Master's arms out of it and then the other. She carefully eased her Master's right leg out of the suit and then the left. She folded the suit carefully and set it beside her. Santa's cock was before Krissy Elf, dripping and waiting. With a blissful smile of absolute obedience she leaned forward and gently kissed her Master on the cock.

"Like totes, Yummy." Krissy said as she worked her mouth all the way down.

Kirissy Elf was a bimbo. She just wanted to obey and be a good elf. That meant sucking cock. And she liked sucking cock, it was what her Master wanted so why not keep going?

She kept using her mouth and right hand on Santa's thick cock to make him moan in pleasure. Santa hips were thrusting up, into Krissy's mouth. She couldn't take the cock that deep, so she eased off and worked the tip with his tongue and mouth before taking the cock deeper again.

"Good girl," Santa panted. "Very good, keep going. Take it deeper. Mmm, like that."

Krissy Elf managed to take it deeper for a moment before gagging and raising her head again. Santa's hips were rocking constantly now and Krissy knew her Master was close. She could taste the pre-come already. It was yummy!

"Keep going, good girl" Santa groaned thrusting in. "Mmm, yes fag, suck my cock."

Krissy Elf did keep going, the only thought in her head was that she had to keep sucking cock for as long as Santa wanted. There was nothing else he had to do or think about. She just had to serve her Master. Just keep sucking and bobbing her head up and down as she made Santa writhe in pleasure.

Santa's grip on her long hair tightened again and he shuddered as he thrust his hips up and deeper into Krissy's mouth. He let out a deep, loud groan as he came, filling Krissy's mouth with a thick load of jizz.

Kirssy Elf had no choice but to swallow everything as much as she could. She felt some of it trickle out of his mouth and past her lips. Santa wiped that off with his hand.

"For you fag." said Santa, as Krissy Elf licked Santa's spunk off his fingers.

Krissy Elf giggled. "You're totes the best Master, but I'm like sleepy" She said with a yawn.

"Krissy Elf...what makes you think you can go to bed..now? I thought you were a good girl who listened to her Master. You MUST obey Krissy Elf. You must do something for your Master." said Santa.

"Like what can Krissy Elf do for you?" Krissy Elf questioned.

"You need to eat my wife's pussy!" said Santa. Just like that, Mrs. Santa Claus appeared. Krissy Elf got down on her knees, as was proper, and crawled to Mrs. Santa Claus. She hesitantly inserted her tongue.

Mrs. Santa Claus's eyes rolled back and she let out a moan. "Yes my silly little slave, YES! Now lick out your Mistress. OH! Yes, oh just like that you dirty little slut. Make your Mistress happy! Make her wet! Serve her!"

Krissy Elf smiled and focused on obeying Mistress. She loved obeying! Not having to think, just do. Oh how wonderful it was to not have a single thought in your head other than what someone told you should be there. She moved her lips and her tongue around and felt her Mistress's pussy moisten and get nice and wet. She eagerly lapped up her Mistress's juices like it was the most wonderful drink in the world.

Krissy Elf felt herself pulled forward as Mrs. Santa Claus lay back on the sofa and pulled her up by her bun. Krissy Elf lapped like a puppy and then her Mistress's legs scissored shut around her head and held her face close. Krissy Elf sped up her licking and after several moments she felt her Mistress's body tense and then she came.

Krissy Elf felt her Mistress spray on her face and lapped it up like an obedient slave should and then began to lick her mistress's clit. After several shudders she heard "Enough Krissy."

Krissy eased back off her Mistress and knelt by the sofa. Her Mistress lay on her back with a large malevolent smile on her face. She turned to Krissy Elf and Krissy Elf felt the warmth and the light of the Christmas Spirit. Her eyes glazed over and a dopey, brainless smile came across her face.

Mrs. Santa Claus laughed malevolently and snapped her fingers. She lay back on her cushions and smiled. "Krissy Elf, I want you to wait for a moment, just stay there but say nothing and do nothing. Nickl? Oh Nick Come back to us for a moment please. Come backkkkkk, Nick."

Krissy Elf blinked and her eyes seemed to get a bit of sharpness to them. It seemed like she had another person inside her trying to fight his way out. But, that was just a silly thought. She was Krissy Elf. The person trying to escape looked at Mrs. Santa Claus and then down at her body and they widened in horror. Krissy Elf's mouth opened to scream in horror at what had happened but Mrs. Santa Claus spoke.

12