Nick's Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silence Nick. You may speak only to answer my questions, and you cannot shout or scream. You will speak normally and politely..like a good slave. Now then, how do you feel?" questioned Mrs. Santa Claus.

"I feel like a woman!" said Nick with anger in his voice. What the fuck was going on? It was Christmas. He had to be a proper family, get back to his house and carry out his Christmas duties.

"Watch your tone with me, fag. You feel like a woman? Good, you are one. Would you like to know what happened? Mortals always do."

Mrs. Santa Claus looked at the terrified she-male elf and Krissy Elf nodded yes. Mrs. Santa Claus smiled.

"I gave you your wish. You wanted to be free from thinking, free from leading, and you wanted to serve me. You wanted to be the most mindless servant you could be so I turned you into a slave and granted your wishes. Once I let you go back into the Christmas light, you will never think again, you will simply be full of Christmas spirit and live in its warmth. You will serve me. Everyone here at the North Pole serves me. Did you honestly believe that Santa came to you? Or in you for that matter? Mrs. Santa Claus laughed. "No we're demons...sexual demons and now, as you wished, you serve us..forever!"

Nickl/Krissy Elf twitched a bit and Mrs. Santa Claus arched an eyebrow wondering what her latest slut could want, when she'd already gotten her wish. "Oh, you want to say something? Go ahead but be polite."

"This isn't what I wanted. I didn't want to be turned into a woman! I didn't want to be transformed forever! I just wanted a short break from reality! I don't want to be a slave.Turn me back!"

Mrs. Santa Claus threw her head back and laughed malevolently. "You should have wished for that when we started...foolish slut. You are the property of the North Pole demons now, and we don't let our slaves go. Goodbye Nick."

Nick turned his head to try and protest. He just wanted to go back to being himself. Sure he had a stressful job but at least he wasn't a slave. But, it was too late. The last thought he ever had was "No, oh no."

For a few moments the little green-haired slave gazed into the eyes of her Mistress and then her eyes glazed over with a look of complete stupidity. The elf let out a giggle and Mrs. Santa Claus smiled.

"Krissy Elf, be a good slave as to get me some wine. Then clean the house and prepare yourself a small room with two beds. You will have a partner soon if I'm not mistaken...she should be coming to stay on New Year's."

Krissy Elf curtsied and replied "Oh like totes, of course Mistress right away!" and walked off with her Mistress's instructions being the only thoughts in her head. Krissy Elf was happy it had been a good Christmas.

(I love to hear from my readers. This is an entry for the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2022. Please vote!)

12