All Comments on 'Nick's Favorite Summer Vacation'

by chloehunt

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Winger534Winger534over 2 years ago

I think we need more from these three. Wasn't just a "WHAM Bam"...had an actual STORY behind it...Maybe they hook up again the following Summer and decide to get a place together? Kat & Nick realize they've fallen in love?

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I hope we get a series based on these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great story, well told. Thank you

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

And the lesson of this story is, even an idiot [self identified] man can get laid.

caitiff1969caitiff1969over 2 years ago

I loved your story. If you aren't opposed to continuing, I'd like to see where Nick could be used as a way to get one, or both of Tiffany's sisters out from under her parents restrictive thumb. That part wouldn't even have to be sexual.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found this story amazing. Friendship, care, tenderness, sex and unexpected developements. I am eagerly waiting for new chapters.

SirKevinSirKevinover 2 years ago

Great stuff. Works as a standalone, or the basis for a series. I was grateful not to see the tired trope of "Lesbian has sex with man, is instantly fully bi". Helps keeps the two ladies' characters separate in my mind.

Naughtydj69Naughtydj69over 2 years ago

Great story thoroughly enjoyed it, I liked your writing style and humour that went into it. It was a nice lengthy lead up that didn’t bore but set the scene really well. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written, super horny story

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Good, almost excellent. I cannot believe someone as inept as Nick would go wild camping, thank goodness the girls found him. A good standalone story but also a basis for a series / sequel should you wish.

DazzyDDazzyDover 2 years ago

top 10 pleasant!!!

BigpickleBigpickleover 2 years ago

Chloe, you really know how to develop a story and let it unfold. As always you have some Chloe Hunts surprises, which are arousing. Bravo Chloe.

smitty203smitty203over 2 years ago

Outstanding! Like other commenters, I'd like to see these characters again. The next year's hike, maybe the girls live close by and they visit each other. Who knows, maybe they all enter into a polyamorous relationship.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 2 years ago

I really like the way you build your stories, easy reading for me. Thanks!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Yep, he shouldn't be out there alone, but bashing a bear in the nuts made me laugh so hard, what a delightful touch. Your sex scenes left me throbbing too, damn hot. 5+ stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, with wonderful amusing side activities to enhance the arousal factor. Hope to read more about Nick, Kat and Tiff. 5 Stars.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

This story was a delight to read.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

This is quite the story; you built the beginning sssooo well, then added in all the rest to the mix...I really enjoyed how these three came together and bonded into a relationship the way they did!!

I also would like to see more of Nick, Kat, and Tiff; and, like another reader said, Tiffany's 2 sisters, help rescue them from the parents. This is a good extension of what you started here!

Five**5**Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

mays2444mays2444almost 2 years ago

Great job, no one writes erotica better. The buildup was long but well worth it. It was constant sex in the second half and another fulfillment of the male fantasy or a male having two women. It made it interesting that Tiff was a full lesbian. I love all the extra color that was added to the story giving it depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t like short stories because there is no background to them. And this story proves why. Excellent buildup, hilarious at times, and indeed, a real five star all round…

Maxwell_EdisonMaxwell_Edison10 months ago

I have to agree with one of the comments; this was indeed a delightful story to read. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous