Nick's New Job Ch. 03

Story Info
Nikki is more in public, and the wedding takes place.
25k words
4.85
9.2k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

"What do you want for dinner tonight?" Nikki asked, as he looked in the refrigerator to take stock of what they had.

"I like it better when you surprise me. I love smelling the stuff you cook, then sitting down to reveal what you've prepared for me. It's my newest favorite game," Kaylee said, admiring how sexy Nikki looks now with tanned skin, highlights, and light makeup.

"Ok then, I'll go to the market and pick some things up," he responded.

"By yourself?" She asked, surprised.

"Sure, why not? Unless you want to go, too," Nikki said.

"No that's fine, you don't need me there for that, you've just never been out alone, as Nikki. Are you sure you're ready?" She asked.

"Naturally," he replied, smiling, as he came in for a kiss, and grabbed his keys.

When he stepped out the front door, his platinum hair tousled in the breeze. The fall air was still warm enough to feel good on the skin, but a chill could also be felt, signaling that winter was coming.

Nikki had never experienced winter as a girl, he used to love going out riding his snowmobiles and playing in the snow with friends, but that was as a man. He wondered what Kaylee had in store for winter, if she even celebrated the holidays, or even decorated.

As he climbed in the driver's seat of his car, he realized how long it had been since he had driven it. Two months by his calculations. Every time they went anywhere, they would take Kaylee's truck, so Nick's old Impala would sit in the driveway collecting dust.

He put the key in the ignition, and... nothing. The battery was dead.

"Great. I could have done without this today," he stated to himself, as he opened the door again, exiting the vehicle.

He pulled the lever releasing the hood latch, then walked around and opened the hood. As a man, it was never a big deal to hook up a charger, and plug it in. Nikki was the same person, but he failed to realize what happens when a woman opens the hood of her car. Within a few seconds, a guy was walking up the driveway to see if Nikki needed help.

"Car troubles?" The man asked, smiling.

Nikki didn't expect anyone to be there, the man startled him, making him jump and hit his head on the hood, comically.

"Ooh! I'm sorry, ma'am! Are you alright? Do you need to sit down?"

"Ow, fuck!" Nikki said, "What the fuck, dude!?"

Nick's androgynous voice wasn't very deep, or gruff like a man, so the man never clued into the fact that Nikki was actually Nick.

"Damn! I'm an idiot, I was just coming to see if you needed assistance, and I made your day worse. I'm sorry, miss," The man kept chiding himself.

"It's fine, you just startled me. I appreciate the offer, but I'm okay. I just need to hook up the charger," Nikki said, rubbing his head where it hit the hard metal.

"Let me make it up to you, please? I know a great little sushi place..." he started to say, but saw Kaylee walking out of the house with a baseball bat.

"Hi, can me or my girlfriend help you find your car?" She said, sarcastically, while tapping the bat on her shoulder.

"I see. I'm sorry, I will leave you alone." The guy said, as he turned and quickly made his way back out to the road.

"Aww, he was just trying to help, babe." Nikki said, "He didn't know."

"What's his name?" Kaylee asked, flatly.

Nikki shrugged, wiping his hands on a shop rag, "He never said."

"He had enough time to invite you to dinner though, didn't he?" Kaylee asked, proving her point.

"Ok, maybe he was hitting on me. But nothing came of it, and you KNOW I only have eyes for you," he said, sweetly.

"Baby, you know those feelings that he has, you've had them too. The part that you don't understand is how ridiculously hot you are now, and how many guys would do anything to get with you. You can't always go out in public assuming that people still see Nick, because he is no longer with us." Kaylee stopped, because she could hear herself preaching.

Nikki smiled, "It sounds to me like someone might be a tad jealous."

Kaylee mocked a surprised face, "Me?! Perish the thought!"

"Well, I'm not going anywhere till this charges," he said, plugging in the charger.

"Why don't we get rid of that one and get you something that actually works?" Kaylee asked.

"I dunno, this car is fine, it just sat too long without being driven." Nikki responded.

"Aw, c'mon, you're a business owner, a millionaire, and my arm candy, you deserve a nice car." Kaylee pleaded.

"I'm not a millionaire, goofy, that's your money." Nikki responded.

"I'm not like that, if I'm sharing my house, my life, and my heart, money is a no brainer. What's mine is yours." Kaylee said.

"I dunno, this car is fine." He said, dismissively.

"Wait, is this the same car your parents bought for you like 12 years ago?" Kaylee asked.

"Yeah, bought it new," Nikki confirmed.

"You've never bought a car then?" She asked.

"No, why?" He asked, as they walked in the house together.

"You have no idea what you're missing. You have no love, nor hate for your car. Your vehicle should make you feel something when you see it, and drive it. You know how much I love my truck, that's all I want for you." She said, cuddling up to Nikki's chest.

"You could convince a horse that it was a cat, couldn't you?" Nikki asked.

"Never tried, but probably." Kaylee said, still cuddled up to Nikki.

"Do you want to go with me?" He asked, expectantly.

"Now you're talking! What kind of vehicle do you want to get? A truck, or a car? Should we look at Corvettes? How about a Lamborghini? Oh my god, I love the new Tesla Type S..." Kaylee started naming one car after the other, not waiting for Nikki to respond.

"Baby, I think you get off on buying me things. While I love it, I don't need you to spend so much money on me." Nikki said, trying to calm her down.

"If you were the one with the money, would you buy me pretty things?" She asked.

"That's entrapment!" Nikki bellowed.

"Why do you say that?" Kaylee feigned ignorance.

"If I say 'yes', that means I think you are right, and then buy me a car anyway. If I say 'no', that makes me an asshole, for not wanting my girl to have pretty things! You can't expect me to answer that question, and I refuse to do it!" Nikki continued his tirade.

Kaylee smiled, as she looked deep and lovingly into his emerald green eyes, "So what color were you thinking?"

CHAPTER 2

As they were leaving the house, Nikki received a message from Michelle: "Me n Matt want 2 take U guys 2 dinner, OK 4 tonight?"

Nikki shook his head at the atrocious grammar, "Matt and Michelle want to take us to dinner tonight. What do you think?" Nikki asked.

"Ooh, sure!" Kaylee said, "That way we can focus on a new vehicle, not making it to the market before it closes."

Nikki texted back that they were in, just needed a time and place. As Kaylee turned onto the interstate, Michelle responded: "Awesome! Rendezvous 6pm. C U then!"

He read the message and cringed as he put his phone in his purse, "Ugh, texting has completely ruined communication. I hate how people type. Anyway, it seems like they are doing really well together, we'll meet them at Rendezvous at 6pm."

"They really are! They've even started calling each other by pet names!" Kaylee replied.

"Really? Wow, from what I figured, they'd play in public, but just be friends in private." Nikki replied.

"Maybe my 'double pleasure harness' is the glue that's binding them together?" Kaylee asked.

"Doubtful. I don't think either of them is that shallow. They both want the connection that we have." Nikki stated, with certainty, "Not that your harness isn't a stroke of genius, but I think it's more than just sex."

"You might be right. I'm just glad they accepted us, for who we are." Kaylee said.

"We accept them for who they are, too." Nikki said, looking at Kaylee, who had an ear to ear grin.

They pulled into a new vehicle lot. Nikki finally realized that he was wearing an old stained Hard Rock Café t-shirt and yoga pants. He almost didn't want to get out of the truck. Kaylee saw this and told him that he had nothing to worry about, he looked cute in a trophy housewife sort of way.

They walked around the lot looking at cars for a while. Finally a guy in a business suit walked up to them.

"Good afternoon ladies, my name is Chuck, can I assist you with anything?" He said, smiling.

"My wife and I were looking at vehicles, we were kinda looking for something in red or black." Kaylee said, lying about their current arrangement. Nikki didn't understand why, but decided to roll with it.

"Two of the most popular colors! Were you thinking about a car, truck, or SUV?" Chuck inquired.

"Show us some trucks, my baby likes mine," Kaylee said, slapping Nikki's ass.

Chuck was doing his best to maintain his professional mannerisms, but caught himself a few times checking out the two sexy minxes.

"I see the truck you girls arrived in, I have to say, that's one of the prettiest trucks I've seen in a while. Is it all custom?" Chuck asked, testing their knowledge.

"Yes sir! My dad bought it for me, new. I took the 350 out, and put in a 572 engine from the factory. 8.1 liter, 720 horsepower at the crank. I put some other aftermarket things on her, Edelbrock headers, Flowmaster dual exhausts, Mickey Thompson tires, and chrome throughout, she's got about 950 horsepower, now. So she's like me. pretty, and powerful," Kaylee said, sounding like a grease monkey.

Chuck was impressed, she explained everything that she did to her truck, he actually had never seen a gasoline engine that big before, "Wow! You got a 572 in there! Can I see it?"

Kaylee smiled, she loved it when people loved her baby as much as she did. She popped the hood release and climbed up on a tire to lift the hood. Chuck looked at the engine, he had never seen such a beautifully cared for vehicle. Not a speck of dust was on the engine, or anywhere else on the truck. Kaylee kept it immaculate.

As Chuck was looking at the engine, Nikki noticed that he was also checking out Kaylee's tight little ass, as she stood on the tire. Nikki pulled out his phone from his purse and texted Kaylee about what Chuck was doing. Kaylee read the text and jumped down from the tire.

"Were you looking at my butt!? Even after you knew that my wife was standing right there?!? I need to speak to a manager." Kaylee said, slamming her hood down.

"I... I didn't mean to... I..." Chuck had fallen victim to Kaylee's trap.

Nikki was more than impressed with her tactics. He didn't even know that she was so knowledgeable about engines.

Kaylee was now standing with her arms crossed, and a pissed off look in her eye, "Let's try this one more time, Man-uh-jerrrr," she said, slowly.

"Yes ma'am, right this way." Chuck said, defeatedly.

As they walked toward the building, Nikki texted Kaylee again, as not to let Chuck hear, "You aren't trying to get him in trouble are you?"

Kaylee looked at her phone, and winked and shook her head at Nikki, as if to say, 'Don't worry, baby. He'll be fine.'

They walked into the building, and to a back office, "Jason," Chuck began, "These lovely ladies would like to speak with you."

"Ok, thank you, Charles!" The old man behind the desk said, as Chuck walked back out of the office, "Jason Clark, how can I help you today, ladies."

"Mr Clark, I apologize for having Chuck bring us straight to you, but we are not very practiced at buying cars. I figured that if anyone would look out for us, it would be the guy that everyone goes to, when a price needs to be approved."

"Well, that's one way to shop." Jason agreed, "What were you girls looking for?"

"Something that will turn as many heads as my wife Nikki does." Kaylee said, smiling.

"Hmm, you do realize that we only sell American cars here, right? I have a brand new Corvette C8, and a 'like new' Shelby Mustang GT500... Other than that, you may want to try the exotic imports. Your wife is gorgeous." Jason said, looking at Nikki.

"Thank you, such a charmer!" Nikki stated, even though he knew of these cars, he'd never seen them up close.

"Jason, you're sweet, but stay on topic here. Tell me about the Corvette." Kaylee said, unwavering from her task.

"Yes ma'am! Sorry if I overstepped. Let's see if I can find the key fob." Jason said, as he stepped out of the office.

"Kaylee, are you fucking with them because it's fun for you, or do you always use your looks to get what you want?" Nikki asked, a little concerned.

Kaylee smiled, "A little of both. Why not?"

"It just doesn't seem right to me. I thought we agreed to only use our 'powers' for good," trying to sound like Superman, "I don't think Kara Danvers would be happy."

"Kara Danvers is Supergirl, she can just fly where she's going, she doesn't need to use her looks to get a vehicle, even though I'm sure people would throw vehicle keys at her, just because of how sexy she is." Kaylee replied, making a point.

"Ok, you know your comics too, I'm just saying that you are kinda cheating the system, aren't you?" Nikki said.

"Streamlining, not cheating." Kaylee said.

"Aren't you trying to get a better deal?" Nikki asked.

"I'll take what they offer, I'm just having a little fun." She said, dismissively.

"Ok, as long as no one gets hurt." Nikki said finally.

Just as they finished their conversation, Jason walked back in the office, "Alright, ladies. Do you want to see it? I just put the plate on if you would like to test it out."

Kaylee gestured to Nikki, "It's going to be her car, so that's up to her."

Nikki nodded, "Let's see it!"

The three of them walked outside, Nikki saw it. Victory Red, high performance rims, brakes and a 429ci power plant, 7-speed manual transmission, top speed over 200mph. This was a rocket on wheels. Nikki fell in love immediately.

"I feel it, Kay! I know what you mean now." Nikki said, looking at the sexy machine.

"My gosh, that car is so beautiful, did you know they made the Corvette with curves like a woman so that men could actually say that they were married to their car?" Jason said, admiring the glossy red car.

"That's not entirely true, but it isn't entirely false either," Kaylee said, "You're gonna have to try harder than that to impress me. I've been around vehicles my whole life, I know the story of the Corvette."

"I heard that from a GM exec, so I believed that story." Jason said.

"We will take it, but I need you to take off this sticker, and take $2000 off the asking price." Kaylee said, firmly.

"Sticker? What sticker?" Jason asked.

"This sticker with the dealership's name on it. I want it removed." Kaylee stated.

"But why? That sticker let's people know where they can get a great car!" Jason said.

"Ok, leave the sticker, and take $50,000 off the price, then." Kaylee rebutted.

"I can't do that!" Jason said, "Why does that sticker mean so much?"

"If you want me to advertise for you, I'm getting paid for it." Nikki chimed in, understanding where Kaylee was headed.

"I'll get someone to remove it, right now. Don't you want to test drive it?" He asked.

"Nope, we're playing cash, too, so I hope a thousand, hundred dollar bill's works for you." Kaylee said.

"That's a deal." Jason said, immediately.

Kaylee walked to her truck and opened up her back door, she shuffled some things around and extracted a gray briefcase, just like you see in the movies.

Nikki had never seen this side of Kaylee, he looked at her in awe, because even though she was so soft and gentle, most of the time, right now, she was as emotionless, cold and robotic as humanly possible, "I'm sure the price could be adjusted to make sure you get your commission, right?"

"Uh, my commission would already be calculated in. That's why the price is adjustable." Jason admitted.

"Good, make sure Chuck gets half. I'm gonna make sure too. If you need anything else, have it sent to the address on the case, when you bring it back to me. Deal?"

"Absolutely!" Jason said, taking possession of the case, "I'll have the final paperwork and your change delivered in the morning."

"Jason, don't bring me any money back, the difference is for you and Chuck to split." Kaylee said, smiling.

"Oh! Wow, well thank you from both of us! If you ever need anything, come straight to me." Jason finished, as Nikki and Kaylee got in the car.

Nikki rolled down the window before they took off and said, "Could you please have someone bring that truck back to the house in the morning, too?"

Jason walked up and took Kaylee's key to her truck, "I will bring it back, personally, after getting my team to detail it for you."

"Jason, that's so sweet, thank you! See you in the morning!" Nikki said, as he shifted into first gear and made the shiny speed machine roar in farewell.

As they traversed the roads on their way home, they found that this car handled like it was on rails. At 75 miles per hour, Nikki down shifted and punched it. Within seconds the speedometer was reading 155, and climbing. Kaylee couldn't stop smiling, as she looked at how happy Nikki was. This was why she did it. She simply wanted to make him happy. Even before she bought this car for him, he gave her an A+ in the happiness department.

While Michigan has some of the fastest speed limits in the country, 180 was a far cry above that. Of course a cop saw them and was trying to chase them down, they were easily faster than the cop. However, when helicopters started circling overhead, Kaylee decided they needed to slow it down to normal speed.

Nikki let off of the accelerator and let the car coast until it was under 80 mph again. As they took their exit, they realized that the police were following, trying desperately to catch up.

"Oh shit, we might be in a little trouble. I see 4 cops following with sirens and lights on." Kaylee said, looking behind them.

"Fuck! I'm sorry, hon. I just got caught up in the moment." Nikki said, getting over to the shoulder and stopping.

As the police pulled up, Nikki and Kaylee were standing outside of the car with their hands up. The first cop got out of his car, as he approached, he told them to put their hands down.

Nikki held out his license to the cop, "I'm sorry, sir. We just bought this car and I got a little excited. I didn't mean to speed, I was just trying to see how well it handled."

"And? What we're your findings?" The officer asked.

"The sticker doesn't lie, sir. Every horse is present and accounted for." Nikki said, trying to make a joke.

"Well it's good to see that our American cars are still able to compete on the race track, but this is I-75," he replied, not sounding impressed, "Beyond that, I think you accidentally have your brother's ID,"

"Oh!" Nikki said, shocked that he didn't remember that his license was still off him when he was still just a guy.

"No sir, she just hasn't updated her license yet." Kaylee admitted.

"Wait, YOU are Nicholas?" The cop said, not believing his eyes.

"Yes sir, she's right. I'm in the middle of transitioning." Nikki admitted.

"Wow! I'd say you are about there!" The cop admitted, bashfully.

"Aww, thank you!" Nikki said, genuinely.

At this point, the other cops were walking up, to see if assistance was needed.

"Dave, guess which one of these girls isn't a girl. I'll bet you get it wrong!" The officer said, as his partner walked up.

"I'll bet you a thousand dollars you will get it wrong." Kaylee said, smiling.

Both policemen looked at Kaylee, who realized that she just proposed a bet to two cops and cringed.

"We're cops, ma'am. We don't carry that kind of money around." Dave said.

"Oh, sorry. It was just a turn of phrase. I didn't mean to purpose that anyway." She said, retracting the bet.

"Well, if I had to guess, I'd say that the one talking is the real girl, just from the voice."