Nick's New Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is a pretty great feeling... tasty too," she said with a wink.

"Yes ma'am!" Matt agreed.

They visited, drank and danced for a few more hours, before the lead singer of the band said, "We're getting the word that we get two last songs, before we have to hang it up for the night, so I figured that we'd slow things down for ya. Here's, 'Only You',"

As the band started to play, Nikki began grooving with the music, he grew up listening to all of these songs and loved the feeling of euphoria they gave him.

As he opened his eyes, Kaylee was standing up looking down at him, reaching for his hand, "You want to dance, sexy girl?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Nikki said, taking her hand.

As they walked out onto the floor, people made way for them, their dresses sparkled in the lights. They held each other close and swayed with the music.

Kaylee leaned her head on his shoulder, he pulled her in close and held her tightly. As they enjoyed a slow dance, Matt and Michelle joined them on the floor. All of the guys that were looking to fight Matt, were now just watching in silent reverence. Matt and Michelle both were experienced dancers, and seemed to glide effortlessly above the floor, as they moved. The end of the song came, and everyone began applauding Matt and Michelle's dance. The entire bar was encapsulated by the spectacle.

As they finished, Nikki asked, "Where the hell did that come from? Have you guys been practicing in secret?"

"No," Michelle answered, breathless, "That's our first dance."

"That's not a bad song to have. Romantic!" Nikki agreed.

"Why do you say it like that?" Matt asked.

"It's your first song together, 'Only You' is your song."

"I like it," Michelle stated, smiling.

"That must be your song too, then. I don't recall you guys ever dancing before this." Matt stated.

"Too true." Kaylee chimed in, kissing her fiancé.

As they had finished talking about the dance, the band began playing, 'Closing Time, every new beginning starts from some other beginning's end..." the bar began coming to life, the house lights started coming on and people started shuffling toward the door.

"It's getting late, we should go. Michelle is starting to get a little sleepy. We should definitely talk about our intentions in the morning... well, a few hours now," Matt said, looking at the time.

"Yeah, I'm getting tired too, my feet are killing me, right now," Nikki added.

The four of them wished their good night's and goodbyes, and headed for home.

CHAPTER 4

Kaylee was tossing and turning in her sleep all night. She woke up almost as tired as when she laid down. Something wasn't right.

Nikki noticed her restlessness, and decided he wanted to wake her up, the best way he knows how. Breakfast in bed, and a blow job.

He snuck out of the bedroom when he was sure that she was asleep, and prepared a breakfast fit for a queen, complete with coffee in a French press, freshly squeezed orange juice, and the morning paper. As he reentered the bedroom, carrying a tray with her breakfast on it, Kaylee was sitting on the edge of the bed, with her head hanging.

"Babe, are you alright?" Nikki asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I just didn't sleep that well. It happens when I spend all night drinking and partying," Kaylee replied, groggily.

"Well, I have the cure for that. A big greasy breakfast will soak up all that alcohol and make you feel better. Plus there's a couple of aspirin on the tray." Nikki said, smiling.

"Are you always going to be in a good mood, in the morning?" She asked, becoming a tad grouchy that Nikki isn't sharing in this pain.

"I only had a few drinks last night. No one told you to attempt drinking everything the bar had in stock, silly." Nikki said, quietly, as he sat the food on the bed.

"Why are you so good to me?" Kaylee asked, seeing his smile, after snapping a bit.

"I've never been proposed to before. I'm just trying to be a good fiancé. Speaking of which..." Nikki said, as he dropped to his knees, "You relax and eat, I want MY breakfast, now."

With that, she laid back on her pillows, nibbling on a piece of bacon. Nikki grabbed the waistband of her panties and gently pulled them down her legs. Once they were off, he put them over his face, with a little wet spot over his nose. He inhaled Kaylee's scent deep into his sinuses, as he took her hardening cock into his mouth. She immediately began to squirm as he bobbed up and down on her shaft. Within minutes, she was moaning in ecstasy and shooting her load into his waiting mouth. He swallowed everything she gave him and got up to kiss her, only to be forced back down on her cock.

"I want more, and you don't look full yet," she teased, as Nikki resumed his task of sucking his fiancé off.

This went on for almost an hour, when Kaylee's phone rang.

"Hello? Hi Matt! No, I'm the one with the hangover today... she's here, she's just having breakfast," Kaylee smiled at Nikki as she ran her fingers through his platinum hair as he sucked her off, "We hadn't planned on it... sure, we will see you then! Bye-bye."

As she hung up her phone, she ran both hands through Nikki's hair, pumping her dick into his mouth, in order to cum.

Once she came a second time, she finally broke her silence, "I guess Matt ís calling a meeting. Do you want to take a shower first or should I?"

"You go ahead, sweetness," Nikki replied, giving Kaylee a sloppy cum kiss, "I'm going to eat a little bit, before we go."

"Save some room for later, I think I may have to give you two more loads in a little while, it's for my hangover, purely medical." she said, winking at Nikki.

"Only if you love me," he replied, smiling.

Before they knew it, they were dressed in a couple of sharp business suits with pencil skirts, glasses, and hair pulled up. They looked like two of the sexiest librarians you'd ever want to get punished by, for late fees.

They flipped a coin to see who would be driving, Kaylee won the flip, and held out her hand, "Keys!"

"Wait, I thought we were flipping to see which vehicle we were taking! No fair!" Nikki said, as he reluctantly grabbed his key fob, and handed it over.

"My truck isn't back yet, we have to sign the final paperwork, and Jason is supposed to be here, first thing this morning," she said, proudly.

"A lot of time and effort could have been thwarted if you'd just told me you wanted to drive my new panty-dropper," Nikki chided, lightly.

"I know, but where's the fun in that?" She giggled.

"Point taken," he nodded.

As she started the engine of the Corvette, she felt the rumbling from her seat, and for an idea for later, she just smiled and put the car in reverse.

She started to pull forward, and heard a cop's siren whoop once. She looked in the mirror and saw a familiar sight for this vehicle.

"Looks like we have repeat admirers," she said, making sure her lipstick was good.

Nikki looked back, and saw the cops that had pulled them over yesterday, "You don't suppose they want to race again, do you?"

"I'm kinda hoping they want a blow job," Kaylee admitted.

"I was afraid of that," Nikki replied, feeling a little stuck.

They sat at the curb, waiting for the cops to come talk to them, but when they got out, there were 4 cops. None of them were acting jumpy, so the girls didn't react. Nikki watched as they split the car and walked to either side.

"Hello, Mrs. Jones," the first officer said, as he approached the driver's side window.

"Good morning, officer. Is there a problem?" Kaylee asked, leaning over toward the window, to show more cleavage.

"No ma'am, just wanted to touch base with you, and make sure you girls got home alright, yesterday," Officer Dave replied, from the passenger side window.

"Sure did, Dave! Who're your friends?" Kaylee asked, noting Nikki's apprehension.

"I hope you don't mind, but a couple of officers from the precinct wanted to meet you two. We told the story of the two girls that were setting I-75 on fire, and these two guys didn't believe us when we told them how cute you girls were." The first cop said.

Kaylee opened her door, and stood up, gracefully, "I would have to meet you first, Officer..."

"Smith, Dan Smith," he said, handing her his card.

"Officer Smith, I'm Kaylee Jones. Delighted to meet you!" She said, sweetly.

"The pleasure, truly is mine, ma'am," Dan stated, never pulling his eyes away from her, "This is Officer Gutierrez to my right, and that's Officer Foster, next to Dave."

"Hello, Gutierrez, and Foster," Kaylee said without missing a beat, "How can two girls on their way to work help you?"

"If it wouldn't be too much trouble, would you girls, prove that you aren't really girls?" Gutierrez asked, licking his chops.

"We can, but right now is a bad time. We were just on our way to work." Kaylee said, noticing how hungry these men looked.

"I see. Maybe tonight, then? After work?" Dan asked.

"Perhaps. Provided that this meeting goes well, this morning." Kaylee stated, not making plans that she cannot keep.

"Ok then, we will see you this evening." Dan said, turning back to his car.

Kaylee got a bad feeling about these guys. As if they had ulterior motives, beyond sex. She got back in the car as Nikki made sure they were all going back to their car.

"Is it just me, or did those guys give off a creeper vibe?" Nikki asked.

"Definitely not just you, baby. I couldn't wait to get away from them," Kaylee said, as she restarted the massive engine.

They drove to the store in mostly silence, both were thinking of ideas to get these men to take a hint, and leave them alone.

"What about a party tonight? I'm sure the neighbors would be game. Or we can stay at a hotel, what about having Matt and Michelle over?" Nikki was trying to come up with any idea that didn't involve either of them getting naked.

"Those aren't bad, but they are just a band-aid. They are going to keep coming back if we don't give them what they want." Kaylee said.

"I have no problem kicking a guy in his balls, if he tries anything with me," Nikki admitted.

"We definitely don't need that. We're gonna have to think outside of the box on this one," she replied, as she downshifted into 3rd gear, pulling into their parking lot, and parked next to the door.

"Well, let's see what Matt has in store for us." Nikki said, opening the door.

"Was that on purpose, or just an accident?" Kaylee asked.

"What do you mean?" He replied.

"We are at the store, Matt has something he wants to put out to everyone, and you just said... you know what, the more I explain, the more I realize you have no clue what I mean, so let's just call that an accidental pun." Kaylee said, dismissing her point.

"Oh... OH! I understand now. Ugh, I hate puns." Nikki said, grimacing.

"Oh good, me too. I was worried," Kaylee giggled, as she exited the vehicle.

As they entered the store, they could see Matt standing on the counter making an announcement. He saw them enter and smiled.

"Here's the other half of the Hayday Games family, now. Nikki, Kaylee, I was just breaking the news about Michelle and I, would you girls like to put anything out?" Matt asked, yielding the floor to the two girls.

"Sure," Nikki stated, as he grabbed Kaylee's hand and walked to the counter, "I have never done this, but I get why women do it now," Nikki said, as he showed everyone the ring that Kaylee bought him, "We're engaged!"

Everyone stood with their mouths agape, staring at the ring that obviously cost more than 3 months salary.

"Congratulations! This is turning out to be a really great day!" Rachel said, with a beaming smile.

The guys from the warehouse were showing signs of disapproval at first, only because they wanted to get a chance to get with one of them, or both. That was quickly squashed and well wishes were passed along instead.

"I'm not trying to be Debbie Downer here, but do you guys always do the same thing together?" Jim, from the warehouse, asked.

"I know how this looks, but we proposed on the same day, then we wanted them to be the first to know. As it turns out, we also were the first to learn about their engagement," Matt admitted, "You guys are our family, so you all were our next point of contact. I'm sorry to have pulled you all away from what you were doing, just to tell you the news, but I couldn't hold back any longer! Obviously, you are all invited to our wedding, too."

With that, there were cheers to be heard, then Kaylee put her two cents in, "Open bar!"

Now the cheers got louder.

Nikki felt a pang of worry, instantly, "That just means our gifts better reflect how much you appreciate the free booze, you cheap bastards!"

Kaylee gave Nikki a look, as if to say, 'we can afford this, goofy.' Nikki responded with a wink and a smile.

The cheers continued for a bit before they all broke up and got back to work. Nikki and Kaylee followed Matt, Michelle, and Rachel to the office. As they all walked in and sat down, Nikki shut the door and joined his team, at the desk.

"Nikki and I may have a problem, as it pertains to guys ogling us. There were four cops that were waiting for us as we left our house this morning. They were acting really creepy, and I don't know if they'll go above the law to get what they want from us." Kaylee stated, without waiting for someone to ask.

"Holy shit, what do you think they want?" Matt asked.

"What do you think?" Nikki replied, flatly.

"What if you just gave them a hand job, and explained that you are in a committed relationship. That's kind of a compromise." Michelle said, shrugging.

"Nikki won't touch dick, unless it's mine. Sorry to be so open like this, Rachel," Kaylee rebutted.

"No it's fine, I am just wondering if my husband could help out in some way. He's... well, let's just say that he's resourceful." Rachel responded.

"Resourceful, huh?" Matt said, smiling.

"What's that mean?" Kaylee asked.

"Go ahead, Rachel. I trust these three with my life." Matt said.

"Well, my husband is in the FBI. He has all kinds of dirt on people. I'm sure there are a couple of judges or police in there that he would love to help with. Just don't let anyone else know that, it's not entirely legal." Rachel admitted.

"Do you think he'd help us out?" Kaylee inquired.

"It couldn't hurt to ask, maybe he'll do it as a personal favor to me." Rachel shrugged, "We can't have my business partners being harassed by twitterpated cops now, can we?" She asked, rhetorically.

"Thank you, Rachel," Nikki said, sincerely, "That will help out a lot!"

"Glad to be of service! Now, I'm gonna go back out and watch the floor. No telling what's going on with just the part-time workers out there." She said, as she made for the door.

The group continued to discuss their plan of action for a while. There was even talk of getting Nick and Matt's old military buddies involved, thinking that cyberintimidation might benefit them. If nothing else works, Kaylee admitted that she would be willing to hire a professional, if it came to that. It's probably better that Rachel wasn't in the room for that part. The conversation got dark, quickly, after that.

"...I don't care if their cops, what they're trying to do is illegal too, nonconsensual sex will not tolerated!" Kaylee growled.

"Baby, they are just talking to us at this point, you're talking as if you are going to have them whacked! That's the part that I can't condone," Nikki stated, "Please don't make more of this than it's worth."

"Maybe you're right. I am getting carried away. I just remember how people acted when I came out. It wasn't all ticker-tape parades and candy," Kaylee admitted.

"I know this subject is serious, but 'ticker-tape parades'? How old are you?" Matt chuckled.

Kaylee saw the comic relief that Matt was trying to introduce into the conversation, and began to calm down. As the tension in the room began to melt away, Michelle had a brilliant idea.

"We'll come stay with you. They wouldn't be so blunt if you had house guests," she claimed, " It'll be like Nikki's first true slumber party!"

"That's not a bad idea. What do you think, hon?" Nikki asked Kaylee.

"You just want to get in our nighties and have pillow fights." Kaylee playfully, teased.

"Don't you?" Nikki fired back.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Matt said, "Should we bring anything?"

"Just your overnight bag. I don't share my toothbrush." Kaylee stated.

CHAPTER 5

Since they had a plan and a back up plan, they decided that they had done enough for today, and closed up shop, letting everyone go home with full pay for the day. It was only about 9:30AM at this point, so it really was a good day for the workers.

Just as they were locking the shop up, Kaylee's phone began to ring, with an unknown number.

She reluctantly answered, "Hello?"

"Mrs Jones! It's Jason Clark from the dealership. I'm sitting at the address on the case, but you don't seem to be here." The man said, on the other end of the line.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! We are on our way home, right now. Do you mind waiting for us?" Kaylee said, into the phone, as she hurriedly ran to Nikki's car.

"It's no trouble at all. How long will you be?" Jason asked.

"We will be there in ten minutes, I'm unlocking the door remotely, please go inside and make yourself comfortable." Kaylee said.

"It's no bother, ma'am. I'm truly in love with your truck. Take your time and I'll see you when you get here," he replied.

"Ok, but if you'd like some coffee, or a cold pop while you wait, please feel free to help yourself in the house. We will see you in a bit. Bye!" Kaylee said, as she unlocked her front door for Jason, and jumped in the Corvette.

"What's up?" Matt asked.

"I forgot that we were supposed to sign the papers on this car today. The guy is at my house waiting for us. We gotta fly!" Kaylee said, trying to get Nikki to drive the way he did yesterday.

"That's what got us in the pickle we are in now." Nikki said, trying to hurry, but his pencil skirt only allowed him to move at a little faster than normal pace.

They both got in the car and Nikki shifted into gear, as he hammered the gas and left two black marks where he had smoked the tires. They took the most direct route home and within 10 minutes, they were in the driveway.

"That car is a thing of beauty isn't it?" Jason asked, as the girls got out.

"Absolutely! It helps when you have a good driver that knows how to handle it." Kaylee said, looking a little flushed, grabbing Nikki's hand.

"Well, I won't take much of your time, I just need a couple signatures from you, and you'll be good to go!" Jason said.

"If you aren't in a hurry, why don't you stay for a cup of coffee, or breakfast? I make everything from scratch." Nikki said.

"I really should get going, I'm keeping my guy out of work so he can drive me back, but thank you for the offer, it's very kind of you." Jason politely declined.

"Ok, I just thought I'd offer since we kept you waiting so long." Nikki said.

Kaylee signed all of the paperwork, and looked at how much commission he and Chuck would be making.

"$15k a piece, not a bad day's work!" Kaylee said, handing the stack of papers back to Jason.

"Actually, I only took $5k. Chuck's son has special needs. He could use it more." Jason said, smiling, "He couldn't believe it, he thought I was lying when I told him that you two gave him a $25k commission."

"That makes sense. We were kinda hard on him. I'm glad my money went toward something good. His wife must be relieved, huh?" Kaylee asked.

"She isn't with us anymore... She died giving birth to Max," He said, solemnly, "Which is why I had no problem giving him the bulk of mine. Anyway, thank you both very much! Please, please... if you ever need anything, call me! If you want another brand, call me. I'd you want aftermarket items installed, call me. You are good people, and I want to do anything I can to help you keep being good people."