All Comments on 'Nick's Quest'

by XceptMe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Gunslinger002Gunslinger002almost 9 years ago
liked it

but personally as characters dawn and April are both very immature maybe not when it comes to sex but their views on relationships. I kind of hope he gets closer with leigh just so show those skinny bitches up. and that a curvy women can out class them with ease. and I hope sam and Renee break up because that is one fucked up way on both parts to start a marriage.

Gunslinger002Gunslinger002almost 9 years ago
still cant wait for next chapter

to see how all these fucked up people collide with each other

XceptMeXceptMealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the comments, Gunslinger, and thanks all for the positive response so far to this story. The next installment was submitted last night. Again, this story is complete, and I will submit the next part every couple of days or so (total of 5).

Gunslinger, you are part right and part wrong. And Dawn is definitely immature but very experienced sexually; April becoming more so.

So, interested to see how all of these characters will collide? You haven't met even half of the characters yet....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

Even aside from the sex, it was just a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A whacky almost comedic menage of recreational sex.

But what's the plot? Is Nick supposed to fuck his way to a deep, intellectual, long term relationship? The characters are so capricious, shallow, and conflicted, that none appear mature or stable enough to be adults. They act like children in adults' bodies. The overarching theme seems to be fuck anyone and everyone every chance you get; and the good ones twice. Its an intriguing story, but the mindless sex and juvenile attitudes detracts from the enjoyment and obscures the plot, if there is a plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
WELL-WRITTEN FANTASY

Great character development -- everyone stood out as his/her own type of person.

But mostly this was a great, well-written fantasy appropriate for Literotica.

Not very realistic.

But that's what helps make it enjoyable.

After all, who wants to read about the routine fucking that happens with married husbands and wives millions of times every day across America and the world?

But imagining Nick (and yourself?) involved with the kinky Dawn, Renee, and others, well, that's a story!

One I want to keep reading (is Nick going to get more from more?).

I immediately gave it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous