Nicola Redux Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
499 Followers

Myra slowed down to take the coast road out to her house, and looked at Nicola.

"You forgot to include the fact that you've already used my pink vibrator on at least two occasions!" she grinned. "Don't worry. Georgina will have put fresh bed linen on by tonight. But the aroma of your cunt was unmistakable in your room this morning, and when I checked the bed, it looked to me as if you'd had a really good orgasm!"

"Oh God, yes I did!" admitted Nicola, "and I have to say that I wouldn't mind another one either. It's been so long since I had a proper, what did you call it? A cum?"

"That can be arranged," smiled Myra mysteriously. "We'll have lunch first, and then I want your help with a little domestic matter I need to sort out. Then if you're a good girl," here Myra looked at Nicola and grinned, "we'll see what we can do about getting you a nice satisfying cum!"

Myra pulled onto the hard standing beside her house and switched off the engine. She gave a short blast on the car horn, which made Nicola jump. Myra grinned at her. "Watch this," she said conspiratorially,

They got out of the car and walked across the front lawn to the door. Myra opened it and stood aside to let Nicola enter first. What Nicola saw caused her to gasp out loud.

Georgina stood with her hands behind her back, legs apart and a curious plastic device that seemed to be padlocked on her cock.

"Good afternoon, Mistress. Good afternoon Ms Nicola," she greeted them.

"Hi Georgina," replied Myra, walking past her into the sitting room. "Is lunch ready?"

"Yes Mistress," replied Georgina, following the two women into the sitting room. "Will you take it in the dining room or in the conservatory. I can set the table in either room."

"The dining room, I think," replied Myra. "We're going to need to use the conservatory after lunch, so I don't want the table out in there. We'll wait in the conservatory now until lunch is on the table. Bring us a drink, please. I'll have a gin and tonic. What about you, my dear?"

This last question was addressed to Nicola.

"Oh a gin and tonic sounds lovely, thank you. May I have a slice of lime in mine please Georgina? That is if you've got lime," she added quickly, not wishing to put the sissy housekeeper in a compromising position.

"Two G and T's coming up," replied Georgina, "one with a slice of lemon, one with a slice of lime."

She returned shortly with two frosted crystal glasses, and she served her Mistress and then the house guest.

"Thank you Georgina," said Myra, sipping her drink appreciatively. "Call us when lunch is ready."

"Of course, Mistress," replied Georgina, and she hurried off to set the table in the dining room.

"Myra, what was that thing Georgina was wearing on her cock?" asked Nicola, before giggling and adding, "her cock sounds so strange!"

"It's a chastity device, my dear, more commonly known as a cock lock. I put it on her when she's here alone, because although I trust her and she's been trained not to touch herself, I always like to be certain that she isn't getting some pleasure when she's ironing my underwear or changing my bed linen! I bet she had a real struggle this morning when she saw your cunt juice stains on your bed sheets!"

Nicola blushed. "Stop it!" she laughed.

"Did you notice her balls?" Myra asked, and Nicola nodded.

"They seem very big," she replied, "and they are a very odd colour."

"That's because they're full of spunk," Myra replied. "Georgina is only allowed to cum once a month, but I tease and stimulate her constantly. The spunk builds up in her balls and they swell, go blue and become very tender. She says she loves the sensation, as it reminds her constantly that her cock and balls belong to me!"

Nicola shook her head in amazement. "There is so much that goes on in your way of living that I've never even heard of, let alone done," she confessed.

"Well I'm hoping that we'll change that state of affairs very soon," Myra said taking another deep draught of her gin and tonic. Nicola did the same, savouring the unique taste and licking her lips dry.

"I'll want your help with Georgina after lunch," Myra said. "We have a weekly ritual which had to be postponed from its usual slot last evening. For reasons that I'm sure you'll come to understand," Myra said with a grin.

"So we'll do it this afternoon, and then we'll need to get ready to go to the club tonight. I would advise you to have a bath. Do you shave your cunt?"

Nicola was becoming used to the use of this term by now. In fact she quite liked hearing it trip off Myra's tongue.

"Kevin used to like me to," she admitted, "but since he kicked...um no, since we split up and I divorced him, I haven't bothered.

"Good girl," smiled Myra. "You divorced him. He didn't kick you out!"

She finished her drink and put the empty glass on a small coffee table at her side.

"My friends all shave," she said. "You've seen my cunt, so you know I do too. I think it's time for you to show me your cunt, don't you?"

It seemed a very reasonable request to Nicola. She drank the last mouthful of her gin and tonic and stood up. She put her empty glass next to Myra's and pulled up her dress. Slipping her two thumbs inside the waistband of her knickers she pulled them down and stepped out of them. She lifted up her dress again, and stood looking defiantly at Myra.

The older woman got down on her knees and peered at Nicola's exposed cunt. She closed her eyes and inhaled.

"There is no aroma on earth like that of a turned on woman's cunt," she said dreamily. "You must have enjoyed this morning, because you reek of cunt juice!"

"Oh God, I'm sorry!" gasped Nicola, dropping her skirt and putting her hands to her face in embarrassment.

"Don't be so silly, my dear," replied Myra. "It is the most natural, most beautiful scent in the world. Show me again."

Nicola obeyed and Myra remarked that a good close shave would make Nicola's cunt even more attractive. She looked up at her friend. "May I?" she asked, and Nicola nodded enthusiastically.

Myra leaned in and licked along Nicola's damp slit, causing the younger woman to gasp in pleasure.

"Oh fuck! That is so nice!" she said breathlessly. "Kevin refused to do oral sex because he said it was dirty. You are the first person ever to have kissed my pus...er...my cunt!"

Myra stuck her tongue deep into Nicola, causing her to shudder with delight. Then she withdrew it, got off her knees and sat back down.

The disappointment must have shown in Nicola's face, because Myra said hurriedly, "Don't be upset, my dear. You'll have plenty of opportunity to get your cunt licked and eaten. It's just that I don't like pubic hair between my teeth when I'm eating lunch!"

Nicola giggled. "You are the most disgraceful woman I've ever met," she said happily. "I wouldn't mind if you showed me the correct way to eat cunt.

Myra smiled at her and said, "I'd be happy to do so, my dear. But you must understand this. I'll willingly have a fling with you, but I am with my girlfriend for the long haul, and I'll never leave her for you, or for anybody!"

"Oh Myra," said Nicola quickly, " I didn't mean to embarrass you. I'd never come between you and your girlfriend."

Myra laughed. "Do you realise what you've just said?" she asked. "I'm sure that Nancy would love it if you were between us. We'd both be wearing strap-on cocks and we'd both be fucking you! You'd certainly cum between us!"

Georgina appeared and announced that lunch was ready whenever her Mistress was, so Myra and Nicola got up and went into the dining room.

Georgina had set out a simple meal of hot toast and paté, and there was an ice bucket with a half bottle of Chablis by Myra's place setting.

Nicola surveyed the table and turned to Georgina with a smile.

"It looks beautiful Georgina. Thank you so much."

"It's my pleasure, Ms Nicola," she answered, blushing with pride at Nicola's words of praise.

"I exist only to serve Mistress Myra and her guests."

Myra and Nicola sat down, and Paula poured a glass of wine for her Mistress. She turned to Nicola.

"Would you like some wine, Ms Nicola?"

"Yes please," came the reply, and when she had finished pouring it, Georgina announced that she would leave the ladies to enjoy their lunch.

"No, you may stay, Georgina," said Myra. "Ms Nicola needs to see how good sissy sluts are rewarded. You may kneel between us."

Myra tucked into the toast and paté, and Nicola followed her example. When she had eaten almost all of her round of toast, Myra looked at Georgina and said softly, "Open," before popping the last corner into her mouth and chewing slowly

Georgina opened her mouth and Myra leaned over and dribbled the chewed up toast and paté into her sissy's mouth. She wiped her lips and said in the same soft tone, "Close, chew and swallow."

Georgina did as she was told. And Myra began buttering another slice of toast.

"Feel free to feed the slut, my dear," she said to Nicola, who felt that this was a test rather than an invitation. She looked at Georgina and said, "Come closer. I can't reach you from here."

Georgina shuffled over and on an instruction from Nicola, opened her mouth. Nicola bit off the corner of her round of toast, chewed it a bit and then tried to copy Myra's action of dribbling it into Georgina's mouth.

A lump of half chewed toast and paté dropped slowly from Nicola's mouth on a thick string of saliva, and disappeared into Georgina's mouth."

"Close, chew and swallow," recited Nicola and Georgina obeyed.

"What a lucky slut you are," smiled Myra. "You received some of Ms Nicola's spit too. You like a drop of lady spit, don't you slut?"

"Yes Mistress," replied Georgina happily, before turning to Nicola to say, "Thank you for feeding me, Ms Nicola."

"You are welcome, Georgina," replied Nicola, who was feeling secretly thrilled that she seemed to have passed her first test.

When lunch was over, Myra ordered coffee to be served in the conservatory, which she and Nicola would drink whilst Georgina tidied up. Myra said that she expected Georgina to present herself in the conservatory by three o'clock at the latest.

They sat and chatted and sipped their coffee. Myra lit a pipe and smoked quietly. Nicola was fascinated by this.

"Do you ever get any funny looks being a woman pipe smoker?" she asked.

Myra shook her head. "There is a surprisingly vibrant community of women pipe smokers," she said. "They call themselves 'Ladies of the Briar' and some are real pipe and tobacco nerds. I'm just happy to smoke the tobacco I like, and that's about it. I keep it secret from my professional life, of course. I reckon that idiot head teacher of ours would shit himself if he knew that his Deputy Head was a pipe smoking lesbian dominatrix!"

Nicola laughed. "If I'm accepted by your group, will I have to smoke a pipe too?" she asked.

Myra looked at her and saw the twinkle in her eyes.

"You nearly had me there," she confessed. "You will be accepted, because you're such a lovely person. The fact that you're pretty and have got a gorgeous pair of tits won't go against you either!"

Nicola blushed again, and Myra laughed. "You really are going to have to stop blushing when anyone compliments you on your body," she said.

"Now, to answer your question, no. Of course you won't be made to do anything you don't want to. Many of our group are smokers, but not all. You'll fit in perfectly, don't worry."

Nicola looked at her watch. It was ten to three. She smiled at Myra and said, "Georgina will be here soon. What was it you wanted my help with? Will we finish it before you see Georgina?"

"Oh, Georgina is a vital part of what is about to happen," said Myra. "She's going to be punished."

"What? Whatever for?" asked Nicola in bewilderment. "To be fair, she's done everything that you've asked her to do. I don't think it's fair to punish her."

Myra shook her head slowly. "You don't understand, my dear. All will be revealed at three o'clock. What you have to remember is that everything that you are about to see is consensual. Georgina and I only play that way."

"Play?" repeated Nicola. "You call punishment 'play'?"

"Yes indeed," replied Myra. "In the BDSM community, interaction between people who take part is known as play. It's probably because all parties have fun and enjoyment out of their chosen activity."

She puffed on her pipe and eyed Nicola as if to ascertain whether the young woman understood or not. Nicola smiled at her. "It's going to be a steep learning curve!" she said.

There was a knock on the door, and Georgina came in. She was carrying a long canvas bag which she placed at Myra's feet. She got down on her knees and said, "Sissy slut Georgina presenting herself for maintenance punishment, Mistress."

Myra reached out and patted her sissy on the head. "Very well, Georgina," she said through a cloud of aromatic pipe smoke. "But before we begin, I want you to explain to Ms Nicola the reasons for your punishment, and why we have this ritual every week. You may turn around and face Ms Nicola when you address her."

Georgina shuffled around and knelt in front of Nicola. "What do you wish to know, Ms Nicola?" she asked politely.

"Everything, please," replied Nicola. "I obviously have a lot to learn, so treat me like a total ignoramus."

Georgina smiled. "I hardly dare think of you as that, Ms Nicola," she began, before clearing her throat, thinking for a while and then beginning to speak again.

"I am what is known as a sissy transvestite," she said proudly. "I like to dress up in women's clothes. I also am a masochist. I like pain. I like to be humiliated, and to serve. I was fortunate enough to meet Mistress Myra, who not only understands my needs, but is kind enough to help me with them, and to allow me to serve her and her group of lady friends."

"Are you gay?" asked Nicola, adding quickly, "not that it matters to me. I hope that doesn't offend you?"

"Not at all," smiled Georgina. "No. I'm not, but I have been trained to service some gay and bi-sexual gentlemen who attend the club."

"What form does that service take?" asked Nicola in genuine curiosity.

"I suck their cocks; I am available to be fucked, I fluff and do clean up," replied Georgina proudly.

Nicola asked what fluffing and clean up entailed, and her eyes widened in shock when she was told. "You must be a very valuable asset down in this club," she laughed. Georgina acknowledged this compliment with a smile.

"So I heard you say that you were presenting yourself for maintenance punishment," Nicola continued her questioning. "What exactly is that?"

"I am punished every week, regardless of how I have performed," replied Georgia. "It is essential for a submissive to be able to take as high a level of pain as possible. Maintenance punishments keep my pain threshold high, so that if Mistress decides to amuse herself, or some guests by punishing me, I won't disgrace myself, and displease Mistress by not being able to take what Mistress administers."

"So your Mistress is going to punish you now?" asked Nicola

Georgina looked at Myra who nodded with a smile, and replied, "Yes Ms. She is. It would be an honour if you would stay and witness it."

"I wouldn't miss it for all the tea in China," replied Nicola. I think seeing how a sissy is punished is going to be a vital part of my education."

She looked at Myra and grinned. "I assume that you won't be able to smoke whilst you're punishing sissy," she said, "would you like me to hold your pipe for you? After all that's gone on since yesterday afternoon, I suddenly feel the urge to take up smoking again!"

Myra looked at her in amazement. "I knew there was something about you that attracted me," she said handing over her pipe. "You've obviously seen and heard things today which have given you cause for thought, but nothing seems to have thrown you at all. You are going to fit in well with our little group."

Nicola took the pipe and looked at it. She sniffed the burning tobacco in the bowl and nodded in approval. Then she slipped the stem into her mouth and took an experimental gentle puff. She exhaled and smacked her lips. "Not bad at all" she smiled. "I can taste pear or peach, there's a hint of something sweet, like honey and a lovely aftertaste too. I think I might get to like this."

She settled back in her armchair to watch her first ever maintenance punishment.

Georgina lay across Myra's lap and she began to hand spank him. Nicola watched and thought to herself "Well that's not too bad. Myra's hardly flaying the skin off her backside!"

As if reading Nicola's thoughts, Myra said without looking up or breaking her spanking rhythm, "I always start with a hand spanking. It warms her arse up, brings the blood to the surface and gives a lovely rosy colour. There's no need to try and hurt your sub with a hand spanking. In my experience, all you tend to do is hurt your own hand. So I'll just bring his arse temperature up, and raise a bit of colour, and then we'll get down to the serious stuff."

Nicola continued to puff gently on Myra's pipe and watched as her friend spanked the sissy. The impact of Myra's hand striking soft flesh produced a very pleasing sound indeed, Nicola thought.

Suddenly, Myra stopped and said, "That's enough of that. Present me with a cane, please."

Georgina slid off her lap and crawled to the canvas bag, which she opened and withdrew a long thin bamboo cane. She put it lengthways in her mouth and carried it back to her Mistress. She sat up like a dog begging for a treat and offered the cane to Myra, who took it and stood up.

"Thank you Georgina," she said flicking the cane through the air to produce a whistling sound. "Assume your punishment position, please."

Georgina stood up and draped herself across the arm of the settee. She shuffled forward until her feet were resting on tip toe. Her crimson arse was exposed and stuck out nicely.

Myra smiled at Nicola. "Don't be alarmed, my dear," she said. "Remember Georgina is enjoying this!"

She placed her cane across the centre of Georgina's arse and tapped it gently a few times.

"Two dozen, slut," she said softly. "In groups of six, and the last group will be delivered one after the other with no respite. You will count each stroke and you may express gratitude at the end of each set of six."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress," said a muffled voice. Georgina's face was buried in the settee cushion.

Nicola watched, fascinated as Myra took aim, raised her cane and brought it sharply down right across the centre of Georgina's arse.

CRACK!!

Nicola jumped more than Georgina, who merely raised her head and stated "one" clearly.

Myra replaced the cane at its starting point, raised it and brought it down swiftly again, parallel to her first stroke.

CRACK!!

Georgina's head came up again. "Two"

Myra checked on Nicola, who had forgotten about smoking. She was watching intently, her eyes wide and her mouth slightly open.

CRACK!!

Georgina took a bit longer to raise her head this time, and her voice wobbled a bit as she counted "Three."

Myra shook the cane in the air a few times, and it made the same whistling sound. She replaced it against Georgina's arse, raised it and delivered her stroke.

CRACK!!

"Aaahhh. F..four" recited Georgia, whose arse now bore three very angry looking red stripes. Myra waited until she had stopped wriggling and delivered her next stroke. It landed with the same sound, but the impact noise was drowned by an agonised squeal from Georgina. Eventually her head came up and a very shaky "five" could be heard.

Myra gave her a few seconds to recover her poise and then she gave her the final stroke in this the first set of six.

CRACK!!

Georgina's leg bent at the knee in an involuntary reaction and she yelled in agony. But she knew what she had to do and she raised her head and counted "Six. Thank you Mistress," before collapsing back down on the settee.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
499 Followers