Nicola Redux Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myra reached over and took her pipe from Nicola's unresisting hand. She took a puff and exhaled the smoke through her nose.

"What do you think?" she asked her guest in a low voice.

"You are so powerful," whispered Nicola. "I never though seeing someone being caned could be so irresistible. I can't wait for you to give her the six in a row!"

When she leaned over to give Nicola her pipe back, Myra kissed her young friend. She was delighted to feel Nicola's mouth opening and her tongue snaking into her own mouth.

"Fucking hell," she thought to herself, "this one's a natural! So much for her protestations that she's never been with a woman!. I can see all the gang wanting to fuck her!"

Myra resumed her position and asked Georgina if she was ready to re-commence. On being told that the sissy was ready, Myra delivered the first cut of the second set. It landed with a familiar CRACK!! And Georgina yelped. "Seven"

Nicola suddenly realised that she was feeling very hot and damp between her legs. She hadn't bothered to replace her knickers after she'd taken them off to show Myra her cunt. She slipped Myra's pipe into her mouth and clamped down on it. Slowly and surreptitiously she reached under her skirt and felt herself. Her cunt was red hot and was leaking like a sieve! She popped a finger into herself and found her clit, which was throbbing with desire.

When she finally managed to extract her finger from her now dripping cunt she realised that Myra was looking at her with a huge grin on her face.

"Been in your own little sub space, have you?" she teased. "You missed the second set. Look!"

She stood aside and Nicola saw Georgina's arse which was now criss-crossed with a dozen red and very angry looking stripes.

"Oh!" breathed Nicola, "that's beautiful!"

Myra took Nicola's hand and sniffed it. "That's beautiful too," she whispered and sucked on the finger that had, until recently, been knuckle deep in Nicola's cunt. She released Nicola's finger and licked her lips.

Turning back to Georgina, she announced, "Change of plan, slut. Both Ms Nicola and I require seeing to, so the next two sets will be combined. No need to count, but I do expect to hear your gratitude at the very end. Understand?"

Yes Mistress" came the weak and trembling reply.

Myra took her stance and put her cane against Georgina's arse. What Nicola saw in the next twenty seconds would remain with her for a very long time. Myra drew back her arm and

CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!!

CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!!

Myra flung down her cane and sank onto a chair, breathing very heavily. Georgina got shakily to her feet and knelt in front of her Mistress, tears streaming down her face.

"Thank you for my punishment, Mistress" she wept.

Myra waved her hand in acknowledgement and nodded to Georgina. The sissy shuffled closer and raised her Mistress's skirt. Myra opened her legs and put one either side of Georgina's head, resting her calves on her shoulders. Georgina leaned in and began to kiss and lick Myra's cunt. Nicola looked on jealously and reached under her own skirt, only to be stopped by Myra.

"Don't spoil it, my dear," she said breathlessly. "Georgina will get to you when she's finished down here!"

Nicola grinned and rearranged herself in her seat so that she would be able to adopt a similar position to Myra when the time came for her to have her cunt 'seen to 'by sissy Georgina.

When her turn came, Nicola made sissy Georgina wait for a minute. She beckoned Myra over and kissed her deeply, using her tongue to explore every bit of her friend's mouth. When they'd finished kissing, Nicola looked at Myra and whispered, "That set of lips tastes lovely," before pulling Georgina up by the hair and kissing her full on the mouth too.

She didn't kiss Georgina as deeply or for as long as she'd kissed Myra, but when she broke off that kiss, she looked at Myra and said with a grin, "Mmm not bad. She still tastes of your other set of lips!"

Myra collapsed in laughter, then watched as her sissy slut got to work and gave Nicola what looked like a mind blowing orgasm.

When Nicola recovered sufficiently to lower her legs from Georgina's shoulders, Myra sent the sissy to the kitchen to make them all a nice refreshing cup of tea.

They drank their tea and examined Georgina's arse which looked extremely sore. Georgina confirmed that it was indeed very tender, but that it would remind her throughout the coming week of the very special day she'd just spent with Mistress Myra and Ms Nicola.

The clock in the hallway struck five, and Myra looked at her watch to check that she wasn't hearing things.

"Fucking hell, we need to get a wiggle on," she said to Nicola. "Do you want Georgina to help you shave your cunt? She can do it either in the bath or in the shower."

"Oh, yes please," replied Nicola. "I'd love some help, and I'd love a bath too." Myra stood up She looked at Georgina and said, "Well. You heard. Ms Nicola requires shaving. You'll have to use the bath in my en suite, because it's bigger than the one in the bathroom."

"I'll shower in the bathroom, and then I'll want my leather corset laid out. White hold up stockings and my black four inch sandals."

"Whilst you're in my room, show Ms Nicola my fetish wardrobe. She'll need something to wear to the club tonight. I want to leave at seven o'clock at the latest, so move your arses, the pair of you!"

They all went upstairs, and Nicola's eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw Myra's bathroom. It contained a raised bath on a dais which looked about the same size as a small swimming pool. There was also a walk in shower, which she explored whilst Georgina started to fill the bath.

On the wall of the shower hung a dildo, held there by a suction cap. Nicola smiled to herself. Myra certainly knew how to look after herself!

She wandered out of the shower and Georgina explained that it took a while for the bath to fill. Would Ms Nicola accompany her into Mistress Myra's room? She needed to lay out Mistress's chosen outfit for the evening, and then maybe Ms Nicola would like to choose something to wear herself from Mistress Myra's collection of fetish wear?

Nicola agreed straightaway, and followed Georgina into Myra's bedroom. Working quickly and efficiently, Georgina found Myra's preferred corset and laid it out on the huge bed. She went in search of the white stockings and sandals that she'd been instructed to put out. In the meantime, Nicola picked up the corset.

It was of soft black leather with a red trim. It felt beautiful in her hands, and when she sniffed it, the combination of the natural leather and Myra's own scents combined to make her head spin.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" remarked Georgina, coming over to the bed with a new pair of white stockings and a beautiful pair of black leather sandals.

"Yes, it is," agreed Nicola. "If Myra hadn't chosen this, I'd have jumped at the chance to wear it as soon as I'd seen it."

Georgina beamed and beckoned Nicola over to a huge walk-in wardrobe. She led Nicola past a rack of leather and rubber cat suits and pulled open a drawer. Inside Nicola saw the mirror image of the corset that Georgia had laid out for Myra.

It was bright scarlet in colour, with a black trim, and when she picked it up it was as soft, and smelled as wonderful as its partner.

"Oh I have got to wear this," Nicola said breathlessly. "It's gorgeous!"

"May I find some stockings for you as well, Ms Nicola, asked Georgina, and Nicola looked around the wardrobe.

"What size are those boots?" she asked, as her eyes alighted on a pair of knee length black boots with a lovely stiletto heel.

"Size four, Ms," replied Georgina, "although if you wanted something bigger, Mistress has provided me with a pair in size six. I wear them when I'm serving at the club," she added, "but you would be welcome to borrow them."

"Thanks, Georgina, but I'm a size four as well," smiled Nicola. "What do you think? Will this corset go well with those boots?"

"I'm sure you'll look magnificent," smiled Georgina, adding, "the bath will be ready if you are, Ms Nicola."

They both got into the huge bath, and Georgina used a large soft flannel to soap Nicola all over. She swilled off the suds and picked up the can of shaving foam that she had put ready on the side of the bath. She offered it to Nicola.

"Put on a nice thick layer, please," she said shyly. "Mistress Myra will skin me alive if I cut you!"

"You put it on, Georgina," said Nicola with a wink. "I've never had a sissy's hand on my cunt!"

Georgina applied the foam and carefully and gently scraped it off with the razor that she'd brought into the bath. When the last of the foam had been taken off, she shook the can again and applied a second coat.

"Trade secret!" she whispered with a wink. "Always give yourself a second going over. It leaves your cunt as smooth as a baby's bum!"

Nicola giggled and Georgina warned her to keep still, please. "The second shaving is always the most risky!"

But she got through it perfectly. Georgina dried her and they went into the bedroom. Myra was already there. She was sitting at her dressing table, applying make-up. Her full lips were a bright scarlet and her eyes looked very smokey and sexy thanks to the black mascara and eye shadow she'd put on.

She looked at Nicola in the mirror and smiled.

"It looks beautiful from here," she said, turning round and adding, "let's see it properly, not reflected in a mirror."

Nicola sauntered over and stood in front of Myra. She opened her legs.

"Touch it," she said provocatively, and Myra stroked the newly shaved area.

"Beautiful!" she whispered, slipping a finger inside Nicola and withdrawing it quickly. It was glistening with Nicola's juices.

"You seem to have enjoyed being shaved!" she grinned, and popped the finger into her mouth. She closed her eyes and savoured the taste of Nicola. Looking at her friend, she said, "You'll be producing a lot more of that nectar before the night's out, I'll bet!"

Georgina helped the women into their corsets and laced them both in. Nicola's large tits protruded proudly above the soft red leather, and Myra looked at them enviously.

"Your tits are much bigger than mine!" she pouted. "Everybody will be looking at you!"

"Yours are beautiful too," replied Nicola loyally, reaching out to fondle Myra's nipples, which immediately sprang to attention. "Look at those beautiful nipples," she continued. "I hope I get a chance to latch onto them later on!"

They went downstairs, and Myra picked up a small shoulder bag. She looked at Nicola.

"I need this for my pipe and tobacco pouch," she said. "Don't bother with a bag yourself. Do you want me to put an extra pipe in for you?"

"Oh yes please," said Nicola enthusiastically. "I really enjoyed yours this afternoon."

They checked that the coast was clear, and went out to the car. They were travelling in Georgina's SUV, because Myra's car was too low for the sort of revealing costumes they were wearing. And the SUV had tinted windows, so stopping at traffic lights or junctions wouldn't be a problem.

They sat together in the back, and Georgina, her nakedness covered by a long gabardine coat, drove.

"We'll be there in about half an hour," Myra informed Nicola. "We can spend that time with me explaining what you can expect to find at the club, if you'd like. Or if you have a better suggestion of how we can pass the..."

The rest of her sentence was cut off, because Myra found it very hard to talk with Nicola's tongue in her mouth.

The End (of Chapter Two)

Find out in Chapter Three what happens during Nicola's first visit to the club

Read how Nicola meets the rest of Myra's friends and how they welcome her into their secret society