Nicola Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was my favourite teacher's name too," she said, blushing furiously. "She taught me biology, and as a teenager I think I was a little bit in love with her!"

Myra busied herself stuffing the little bowl of her pipe with tobacco, and then she slipped the long stem between her lips and struck a match. She puffed gently at first, and then harder and soon her head was wreathed in clouds of aromatic smoke. Nicola sniffed appreciatively.

"That's why you smell so nice," she blurted out, before she realised how it sounded. She blushed again, and was relieved when Myra laughed.

"I spend an awful lot of time fobbing off colleagues in school who want to know what fragrance I wear," she smiled. "I trust you to keep my secret."

"I promise, Myra," said Nicola, reaching for her friend's hand and squeezing it.

The conversation flowed, along with the coffee and the second bottle of wine. Myra managed to extract from Nicola the fact that she had been an occasional smoker before meeting Kevin, but that he'd not liked her habit and so she'd given up.

Six months into their marriage, they'd attended the wedding of a friend of Kevin's and he'd been persuaded to smoke a cigar with his mates. He never allowed Nicola to return to her smoking habit, but he carried on, and the monthly bill for his cigars became an extra burden on their finances.

Nicola couldn't be certain that Myra's look of disgust was directed at Kevin's hypocrisy or her own weakness. She was beginning to yawn when the phone rang. Myra excused herself and went to answer it.

When she returned, she smiled at Nicola. "I have to go out, as I said earlier," she said apologetically. "Feel free to have a bath, or a shower. I'll see you in the morning."

She leant over and gave Nicola a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight. Sleep well. I'll see you in the morning."

"Goodnight Myra. Thank you for everything. You're a lovely friend," answered Nicola gratefully.

She waited until Myra had put her coat on and driven off to meet her friends. Then she went upstairs and took off her clothes. She would have loved to have had a bath, but she was so tired that she was afraid that she'd fall asleep in the warm water, so she opted for a shower instead.

Padding barefoot across the landing, she noticed a series of framed pictures on the wall. They seemed to be postcards from the Victorian era, and told some sort of story. The first showed a young girl, dressed only in a whalebone corset and looking very guilty. The caption read 'Awaiting Punishment'

The second in the series showed the same young girl. Only this time, she was lying over the knee of a very strict looking lady, who seemed to be spanking her. This was captioned 'Punishment In Progress'

The final postcard had the young woman stood in the corner, looking over her shoulder with tears rolling down her cheeks. She was holding what appeared to be her very red bottom, a fact that was borne out by the caption 'Punishment Administered'.

Nicola knew that Myra was Head of History as well as being the Deputy Head in school, so it was only natural for her to take an interest in historical artefacts like these postcards, although Nicola wasn't too sure about the subject matter!

She had a lovely hot shower, and wrapped herself in the softest, fluffiest bathrobe she'd ever worn. She looked for, and found the new toothbrush that Myra said would be in the bathroom cupboard, and she brushed her teeth. Then reluctantly leaving the bathrobe where she had found it, she went back to her bedroom and climbed into bed.

It was beautifully comfortable, and smelled fresh and clean. She suddenly felt a twinge between her legs as she thought of the literature down stairs. She certainly didn't want to leave her warm bed, but she wondered if Myra kept any similar books up in her guest bedroom.

Switching on her bedside lamp, she looked around. There were no books anywhere, but there was a drawer in her bedside cabinet. She opened it and felt inside. Her fingers touched something and she gripped it before withdrawing her hand sharply. Her heart beat increased and she opened the drawer fully.

A shiny pink vibrator rolled towards the front of the drawer. Nicola looked at it, checked to see no-one was watching her -"You idiot. You're on your own!" she muttered to herself - and removed the vibrator from the drawer. She flicked the switch and it began to emit a low buzzing noise. She tested it on the palm of her hand. Oh! That felt good!

She closed the drawer, put out the light and lay down again. Carefully she put the soft pink tip against her hot sex. It tickled, and she gasped. She pushed the tip in a little bit and her sex opened easily to accommodate the rubber tip. She just held it there for a few moments, luxuriating in the sensations that the sex toy was producing in her.

She'd had a dildo as a student and had used it frequently, but since marrying Kevin, she'd not thought about them. He'd made her throw her old one out, saying that it was an insult to him if she used one of those.

She was really wet now, and she pushed it right inside herself. The shaft stretched her wide and the tip nuzzled against her clit, which was by now, wide awake and emerging from her protective hood. Oh! My! Word! What a sensation that was!.

She squeezed her thighs together to hold the dildo in exactly the right place, and she moved her hands up to her boobs, to feel her sensitive nipples and to give them ever so slightly painful, but ever so enjoyable tweaks.

All the frustrations of the past sexless months disappeared, and she almost passed out as her first orgasm in nearly a year hit her. She moaned in pleasure and felt her juice running out of her and down her thighs.

She switched the vibrator off, wiped it dry on her discarded knickers and then put the damp garment on. She really didn't want to leave pussy juice stains on Myra's clean bed linen!

She fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed a very strange dream where she was a Victorian Governess and her pupil, a very naughty young man who bore a striking resemblance to her husband, had been sent to her for punishment. She'd spanked him hard and sent him back to his classroom a very chastened young man indeed.

In the morning, she woke refreshed and well rested. She remembered her dream, and that sent a fresh wave of heat through her pussy. Guiltily, she retrieved the vibrator and used it without switching it on to bring herself off again.

Getting out of bed, she realised that she stank of pussy juice, so she hurried into the bathroom, where she showered and washed herself clean. As she was drying, there was a knock on the door, and Myra said, "Morning, sweetie. I'm off to start breakfast. Will cereal and toast do you?"

"Yes thank you," replied Nicola, "I'll be down in a minute."

"There's no rush," came the reply, and Myra added, "if you need deodorant and moisturiser, there should be some in the cupboard. Help yourself."

"Thanks," replied Nicola, sniffing her armpits suspiciously.

By the time she made it downstairs, the kitchen was full of the delicious aroma of hot toast and freshly brewed coffee.

"Mmm! That smells good," smiled Nicola. "Do you want me to set the table?"

"It's still got last night's dishes on it," replied Myra. "So if it's all the same to you, we'll eat in the here. Georgina can clear away when she turns up."

They ate in silence, although it was obvious to each of them that the other had something to say. Finally, Nicola could stand it no more. She popped the last morsel of toast and marmalade into her mouth and chewed.

Swallowing, she looked at Myra and asked, "How did it go last night? Did you see your friends?"

Myra grinned and nodded. "Oh yes. I told them about your situation, and the decision was unanimous. If you are willing, we are not only going to get your house back for you, but we'll help you get revenge on that shit of a husband of yours. If you agree, he'll regret the day he ever crossed you and made enemies of my friends and me!"

Nicola looked at Myra in amazement. "What do you mean 'If I agree'?" she asked.

Myra looked at the young woman carefully and said nothing for a few moments. Then she got up and brought the coffee percolator over to the breakfast bar. She refilled her own mug and raised her eyebrows in question to Nicola.

"Oh, yes please," she replied, and Myra topped her mug up too.

"Let's go into the conservatory," she suggested. "The sun's up and it'll be nice and warm in there. I'll tell you all that you need to know about our plans."

Nicola sat in a huge armchair that seemed to wrap itself around her and hold her safe. Myra sat opposite her on a small two seater settee.

She sipped her coffee and looked at Nicola intently.

"There is no problem in getting you back in your own house," she began. "Although I didn't have a shit of a husband to contend with, my friends employed very similar tactics to get me into this house. All I need to hear from you is a promise to never, ever reveal who it was that helped you, or what methods were used to get you back home. Can you promise me that?"

"Yes, of course," replied Nicola earnestly. "I'd never betray you or any of your friends. So if you want my word on that, I give it freely. I promise never to tell anyone about your plans."

Myra smiled at her, and got up. "That's good news," she said with a chuckle, "because what this plan involves is highly illegal, and if any of us are ever caught carrying it out, we'll not need to worry about where we live. We'll all be in jail!"

"What?!!" screeched Nicola, but she was addressing an empty room. Myra had disappeared.

She returned a few minutes later, smoking a different pipe to the one she had shown Nicola the night before. The tobacco she was smoking smelled very familiar though.

No sooner had Myra sat down than Nicola asked her in a high pitched voice, "What do you mean illegal? You should have mentioned that before you made me promise!"

Myra smiled unconcernedly at her friend.

"I would have thought that a teacher like you would know what the term 'illegal' means," she began, "and as for telling you everything outright, you'd never have promised me if you'd known that it was against the law!"

"Well you got that right!" snorted Nicola. "I may be down on my luck, broke unhappy and fed up, but at least I'm not a criminal!"

"No," replied Myra in a serious tone. "What you are is a lovely, decent woman who has been taken advantage of and abused by her shit of a husband. You proved your decency to me yesterday, when you accepted that Dave's apology, but refused his money."

She sipped her coffee and puffed on her pipe before continuing. "The only person who is going to suffer as a result of our plan is what's-his-name? Keith? Kirk?"

"Kevin," corrected Nicola, adding with a smile, "I quite like the thought of him paying for how he's treated me. OK. If I accept the illegal bit, can you promise me that you and your friends are not planning to kill him? I couldn't stand that!"

Myra burst into laughter. "Kill him? Don't be silly! What good is he to us dead? No. I think you can rest assured that Kevin will remain alive for the foreseeable future. Although I suspect that before too long, he's going to wish that he was dead!"

A low buzz sounded in the conservatory, and Nicola jumped. Myra patted her friend's hand.

"Don't panic," she smiled. It's only Georgina. "When we're at the back of the house like this, it's impossible to see through to the front. So unless it is disabled by someone who knows how to do so, that alarm sounds when the front door is opened. Let me go and sort her out. I'll be back in a moment. Whilst I'm gone think about what we've just discussed, and get yourself ready for another bit of a shock."

She winked at Nicola as she got up, took a big puff of her pipe and laid it down in a cut glass ashtray, and walked out to sort out her housekeeper.

"Another shock?" thought Nicola to herself. What on earth could Myra mean? It wasn't as if she'd not shocked Nicola enough already today.

Myra returned in a few moments, picked up her pipe and sat down.

"Right," she began, looking Nicola straight in the eye. "You've already promised me to keep the information about our plan to get you back into your own house secret."

Nicola nodded confirmation of that fact, and Myra continued, "What I am about to tell you, and indeed show you isn't illegal, you'll be glad to hear."

Nicola grinned. "What's the problem, then?" she asked cheekily.

"The problem is this," answered Myra. "If what you are about to see and hear ever got out into the general consciousness, not only my career, but the careers of at least ten other people would be over. Unfortunately, the society we live in is narrow, bigoted and prejudiced. Only those who 'fit' into what is thought of as the 'norm' are accepted by the vast majority of the population."

Myra made the quotation mark sign in the air as she said the words fit and norm.

Nicola shook her head. "You've lost me," she confessed. "You say it isn't illegal, so what's the problem?"

Once more, Myra put her pipe in the ashtray and got up." I want you to meet Georgia," she said, "and when you do, you must remember that everything you see and hear from now on is consensual and done voluntarily. Don't judge until you know all the facts .Agreed?"

"Agreed," replied Nicola, her mind working furiously. In Myra's absence she thought she'd worked it out.

"Myra and Georgina are lesbian lovers," she decided. "They can't come out because of Myra's job and also because Georgina is a housekeeper who obviously needs to work for professional people like Myra."

Satisfied that she had solved the mystery to her own satisfaction, Nicola sat back in her chair, folded her arms and tried to give the impression of a very well-adjusted woman, who was fair and non-judgemental.

Myra came back into the conservatory, and crawling behind her, wearing a dog collar to which was attached the lead that Myra was holding was a large naked woman. Myra smiled at Nicola, sat down and addressed her friend.

"Ms Nicola, this is my sissy submissive housekeeper, Georgina. Greet Ms Nicola, slut," she said tugging on Georgina's lead.

"Good morning, Ms Nicola," said Georgina, and Nicola recognised the voice from the conversation she'd overheard in Myra's car the previous afternoon.

"Er... Good morning Georgina," replied Nicola, determined to keep her promise to Myra, and to not freak out at the sight of a grown naked woman being led around on a dog lead, and being referred to as a slut.

Nicola looked at Myra, who smiled slyly. "You haven't noticed, have you?" she asked gleefully.

"Noticed what?" replied Nicola, trying desperately to think of what there was not to notice! She soon found out.

Myra flicked the lead upwards, and Georgina got to her feet.

Nicola nearly had a heart attack. Georgina had a cock! And a huge pair of very blue, very tender looking balls. She gulped, lost for words. Myra giggled again and came to her rescue.

"Sit down, Georgina," she said. Georgina smiled her thanks and sat on the floor at Myra's feet.

"I expect you have a lot of questions," Myra said with a smile. "Let me see if I can answer them before you ask them."

"Georgina, as you can see is a man. Her proper name is George, but she's a sissy transvestite and she's also a submissive. She loves pain. I, on the other hand am a Dominant. I like to inflict pain. We met some years ago as a club for people like us, and we've been together ever since. I've trained Georgina to serve me, and my friends, and as I said to you earlier, everything we do is mutually consensual. Everyone gains, no one loses!"

"Are you two together? Like lovers, I mean" asked Nicola in a shocked voice.

Myra burst out laughing. "Bloody hell, you're either very innocent or as blind as a bat," she chuckled. "Haven't you worked it out yet? I'm a lesbian, my dear. I have no interest in men and their dangly bits, other than to torture them and make them writhe in agony!"

"Oh, I see," replied Nicola, who clearly didn't see at all. "So how to you get pleasure? Who looks after your pussy and your boobs?"

Myra shook her head in exasperation. "Please don't use those prissy expressions in front of my friends," she implored. "They'll think I've recruited a member from the Women's Institute!"

Nicola blushed. "I know other terms for them," she admitted, "but I suspect that vagina and breasts are equally um...what did you say? Prissy?"

Myra undid the three buttons on the front of her dress and pulled it open. She was not wearing a bra, and Nicola saw Myra's two medium sized breasts, each with a ringed nipple. Georgina sucked in her breath at the sight.

"These are my tits," explained Myra, as if she were back in the classroom and giving a lesson. "Not my breasts or my boobs and certainly not my fun bags, as I've heard them described by some men."

Unabashed, she stood up and lifted the hem of her dress. She was not wearing any knickers.

"And this dear is my cunt," she smiled. "Georgina has been trained to worship it. Watch!"

She clicked her fingers, and Georgina lay down flat on her back. Without a word, Myra sat down on her face, and gave a groan of pleasure as she felt her slut's tongue part her cunt lips and begin licking up and down her slit.

"Did your husband do this for you?" she asked, rocking back and forth gently.

Nicola shook her head. "He said oral sex was dirty," she whispered, suddenly becoming aware of the heat between her own legs. She clenched her thighs together, and let out a sigh of contentment.

"He must be more of an idiot than I first thought then," replied Myra, getting up and adjusting her dress. She sat down and began to do her buttons up. Georgina lay where she was, licking her lips and getting her breath back.

Myra smiled ay Nicola. "Well my dear, you now know most of my secrets. We'll need to be off soon. We need to check in on those Neanderthals with whom you shared a kitchen until recently, and then we have an appointment at your building society."

Nicola looked up sharply. "Do we?" she asked. "I didn't know that they'd asked to see me. When did you find that out, and how the hell do you know before me?"

Myra smirked and said, "I know because I set it up! Last night, I met your building society manager. She's a very good friend of mine."

Myra gave Nicola a knowing wink. "In fact, I suppose you could say that she's one of us!"

She laughed and got to her feet. "Right, I need to use the toilet and brush my teeth again. Can you be ready to go in fifteen minutes?"

"Yes, of course" replied Nicola, "although I should go to the toilet too. Do you want to go first?"

"There is more than one toilet here, my dear," smiled Myra. "You use the one upstairs, and I'll see you back down here in a quarter of an hour."

Nicola left, her head spinning with what she'd seen and been told that morning. She was so pre-occupied with getting to her room so that she could sit and think that she completely missed Myra telling Georgina to stay on her back, because she would be required to do toilet duty, as the upstairs bathroom was occupied.

Fifteen minutes later, Nicola was downstairs and waiting in the sitting room. Myra breezed in looking very satisfied with herself.

"This is the plan," she began taking Nicola's arm and leading her out to the car. "We give those two shits who live in your old place the fright of their lives, and then we go on into town, where you'll meet some of my friends."

"Georgina's going to clear up here and prepare lunch for us both. Then I want you to help me with a little household matter this afternoon. Later on, Georgina will drive us to the club we use so that you can meet the rest of the ladies who are going to help carry out our plan. I've told them all about you, and they're all very anxious to meet you!"